Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ Empty ☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾

Post by desirée 10th July 2021, 6:11 pm

"My dream was so scary, Desi-desi, so scaawwie! I was sitting on a little chair in an ice cream parlor and something weird asked if I wanted to try any flavors of ice cweam- I said yeth, but only the green kinds because.. well, I'm gween! But," one of the two bio-luminescent organisms that floated around the head of the upcoming guild master would exclaim as they would float through dark bursts of stormclouds that coated the skies above, "when he scooped out the ice cweam from his bucket, it... it wasn't ice cream! It was cabbages, cabbages I tell youwu~!" Lumi would giggle as the flying mage would mentally and physically gag at the thought. Cabbages were her least favorite food in both taste and smell; they reminded her of back when she would eat the vegetables back when she was a child in her first guild, something she did not enjoy in the slightest. But one's got to eat what one's got to eat when they were in a struggle. Luckily the queen of gemstones would not be subject to such lifestyles once again, as she wore the royal crown of an entire kingdom on top of her head. The realm of Chrysalis, the hidden world hidden within the folds of the atmosphere, was just as ethereal as one would consider their most vibrant of dreams. It was a shame that telling stories of what had already happened in the world was off-limits when the party of companions and their crystalline commander would talk about their dreams from the night before. Even though sleep was not a necessity for the royal pink diamond, it was something she found herself doing more of with every passing day since her return to Ishgar. Resting like how she did when she was a human felt good after using up her energy, just like laying in a soft cloud while it would slowly soak back into her ethernano. That's what it felt like to her, anyway.

But the reality that lay interwoven within the fabric of space and time would bring the darkest of an impending gale unto the already gloomy skies- it was early in the morning despite the dark skies, and though the scent of rain would cascade downward from that darkness, its fragile droplets of water would not begin to fall. Diamandis and her companions would find themselves cloudbusting throughout the sky toward the northern sector of the nation. Currently flying over the Lycan Woods, the group of four would almost look like a mystical pink comet as they would travel under the dark clouds. They would fly extremely fast toward their destination, being the River Village, a place that was said to have suffered from a strange curse of sorts. Detailed in one of the many job descriptions that sat upon the higher ranking sectors of the job boards across the nation, it was rumored that upon investigation from an exorcist the mayor came to the conclusion that the souls had been stolen from the village's residents. In addition to this misfortune, a monster hunter and his crew of twenty-five had disappeared days prior to the affliction of the innocent beings that once lived peacefully beside the river. It was to no surprise that the mayor of the town would request the assistance of mages all across the nation, the lives of the fishermen and their acquaintances were being held within the hands of an unknown entity! As soon as the crystalline mire wolf known as 'Rose' found the paper on one of the bulletins of Hosenka, she knew that it would take someone with the unshatterable will to save the villagers beside the river from meeting a dark, grim fate. The girl that found her as a small wolf pup back in her days in the guild of Black Rose, the one with the lustrous pink diamond upon her forehead. It was her fate to serve alongside the diamond's side to protect the universe in the name of goodness, ascending into the skies above in the name of holy magic.

Nearing closer and closer to the village that separated the bustling city of Rose Garden from the Ace of Spades, the feeling of a subtle drizzle of rain would hit the mage's face, which felt quite warm. It was indeed the summer season in Ishgar, so it was no surprise that the rain felt warm when it would come in contact with her skin. However, when it rained in the crystalline dimension, it always felt ice-cold due to how high up in the skies it was to reside- the water cycle would take the form of holy fluffy clouds that almost resembled cotton candy back where the mountains were made of the shiniest of crystals. Diamandis was not used to this; her fluffy white cloak would flutter as she would slowly descend from the dark skies around her near the docks of the River Village, wiping away the droplets with one of the plush bundles of soft fur that concealed her upper body. Lowering onto one of the many wooden rooftops, it felt almost as if one was walking into a ghost town with how empty the streets appeared.. the townsfolk must have remained incapacitated within their homes, the stillness upon the roads resonating with the calm before the storm. Raising her gloved hand in front of her to feel which way the winds were coming in from, its ruffles would flutter in the direction of the south. Letting out a sigh as she would hop from building top to building top with small bursts of holy pink and white lights upon the bottoms of her feet, she would quickly scan her surroundings for any signs of one that would resemble the one she was to lend her aid to- Everlue Green. Just where would a standalone mayor reside within a crisis like this one?

"Huh, do you see that you guys?" the pink-haired girl would point toward the imagery of a wooden ship that would appear slightly bigger than the rest, which would sit in one of the many ports that lined the river, "I think I can smell a certain perfume of sorts coming from over there, perhaps we should check it out! It smells kinda like patchouli."

Boosting toward the decadent ship made almost entirely of what appeared to be reinforced wood, Desirée's eyes would switch into a golden-pink hue as she would spot a cloaked figure residing upon the ship's upper deck. They would appear to be staring at the twinkling pink star that was quickly approaching from the horizon, their hand trying to block the glare that would shine down from the darkness above. It was as if the glowing gemstone that sat upon her forehead was glowing brighter than it ever had been able to before; she was feeling extra determined to save the town from meeting the effects of excrement and demise, her empathy for the innocents that stayed confined within their homes tugging at her heartstrings.

"Hi, ~ ♡ Are you the one that goes by the name Everlue Green?" the crystalline girl of roses would call out to the cloaked figure as she would begin to hover beside the edge of the ship, her hair fluttering throughout the skies as if it were a brilliant pink waterfall. The hood that covered up the figure's face would fall down to reveal a woman that looked to have quite dark eye-bags and a thin complexion. She looked the smallest bit malnourished but moreso under quite a load of stress than anything. Calling back out to the floating mage with the confirmation of her identity, which was indeed the mayor of this forsaken place, this would prompt the idol to land on the wooden deck and bow. Her crown would twinkle in response to each move she would make- the appearance of raw quartz and pink diamond clusters would stand out above all else within the decadence of what resided within her hair, almost glowing as bright as the crystal that sat behind her bangs. It would only shine through when the wind would pick up and blow her bangs around. A sigh of relief would come from the mayor as she would lean against one of the poles that rose to hold one of the ship's sails- the bright aura that surrounded the mage was illuminating the darkness around her with raw magical potential, which made her feel a shred of hope within her heart for her people.

"I am Desirée Blooms, here to lend a hand!~ ♡ This predicament.. wow, I don't even know how to describe how it made me feel in words when I read about it, it's... very worrying to me. I'll do whatever I can to help you and your people, Everlue," the girl of bright crystalline formations and holy roses would speak in a rather determined manner, approaching the town's caretaker to give her a hug of comfort, "it will be hard, but I'm going to try my hardest to get to the bottom of this. Now that I'm with you in person, though.. I just want to make sure nothing was lost in translation, so if you don't mind- let's talk about everything from the top, starting with the disappearances of your monster hunters."

Backing up from the patchouli-fragranced hug the demon slayer would raise a few feet into the air once more, almost as if she was curling up in a ball on an invisible floating seat. She would begin to listen to the mayor as she would start giving every detail she could muster up from her mind, shivering as the rain would begin to fall the tiniest bit harder from the dark skies. It was clear that she was full of emotion- she would speak of the Cloud Sea as being where they went to never return, the sea that would reside just up the river. Nodding as she would attempt to soak in every detail that would be exchanged between the two, the companions that once floated around Diamandis would all sit within various sections of their hair as they would also listen to the stories. If another mage would approach the boat, they would see a bright, sparkly levitating queen sitting crisscrossed within the air, her attention completely taken over by the words that would leave the mouth of the cloaked Everlue. The rain would continue to fall from the dark skies above, which would only make the mood feel even more somber- lives were at stake here, and though it did not feel as though there was a rush to save the village folk, the clock was ticking away.

job info: sea of stolen souls | ten year
    post word count: 1,793

_____________________________________________________________________________________

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ IY2eFxu

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : ⊱ Luminous Rose - Ace ⊰
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 332,183

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ Empty Re: ☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾

Post by Faulkner 25th August 2021, 8:27 pm

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ TkxtyVZ
    Guns and Songs and Arcane Magics

Stella, the bull malarkey that was a country of supposed ‘greatness’. These three redheaded young adults had been on the run for quite some time from there. It was the absolute most garbage place the siblings had traveled through. Currently, the oldest held a rifle as she stood behind the younger two on the little boat that they were riding on down stream as it currently drizzled upon them. The youngest had managed to find a spell to steer the boat and also temporarily change their hair colors to a different color, but that had since worn off as they were a great deal of a distance away. The middle sibling was singing a song for them to hear while they traveled, providing all the music that she could. It was literally by sheer luck that the siblings were able to get themselves free of the dystopian that they lived in. An accident near the entryway had let them slip into a box and onto an outgoing truck. All the lacrima’s powers managed to mask their own powers and help them slip out easier.

“Jamie… is it true? Are we really in Fiore now? We don’t have to work anymore or be put up to be guards?” The middle sibling asked the oldest behind them. Their clothes may have been a bit torn up and dirty from their travels and the hardships they had gone through, but it wasn’t too bad after all they’ve been through. They’d earn some money soon… they would find a way to do so. Jamie would be sure of that.

A smile was on the oldest redhead's face as she lightly lowered the barrel of her gun and smirks. “Yeap! We’re here! But working would probably be a must still… but more on our own terms.” She puts her hand on her hip as she closes her eyes for a moment. The long adventure was finally coming to an end… at last. The youngest turned a bit as they started to wiggle their fingers about. It was Stellan Sign Language, or SSL, and the siblings all knew it since the youngest was a mute, and they’ve found it was of great use when one was needing to be quiet. Jamie slowly started to frown. “Yeah… it’s weird…” The youngest was making note that there was little to no one on the river, and that people didn’t want to come anywhere near here… it slightly concerned the arcane mage, and now the gunslinger and the singer simultaneously.

The arcane mage saw that some trees that they had been passing for a while had something pinned on them, and they finally let their curiosity get the best of them. They used their magic to levitate a paper over to them. It was a letter. They showed the paper to the others and let them read it along with her.

“Well that solves that question as to why… I guess we’re lucky we missed whatever since we came from the Cloud Sea?” The middle sibling nervously rubs the back of her head as she looks back behind them. Jamie was now holding her gun up, ready to fight in case anything was to come up on them. In fact, all three of them were seeming ready to fight anything that would attempt to cause them harm. They wouldn’t let themselves be subjected to harm without their say so again. Not that they now know that they’ve become free of their previous captors of Stellan Miners Organizations.

The youngest sibling noticed something ahead and tapped their sisters arms to get their attention, pointing towards the light from something up ahead, as well as a port for a village. Their hands went up and started to wiggle again. They were asking their sisters if they thought that this was the village in the letter that was pinned to the tree. Jamie shrugged her shoulders and made her way to the front of her boat, being like a shield to her siblings as they hold up their sniper rifle and peers through the sights. “It’s a person? Floating in air… just sitting there?” She lowered the gun and looked to her youngest. “Mysie, speed the boat up some, Blair, don’t sing for a bit please.”

“Why does that form seem familiar?” Blair was using her dragon slayer ability, glaring a bit as she wracked her brain. She was at least being quiet as Mysie sped the boat up like she was asked to. As they got closer though, it his the red headed singer. “Desirée Blooms!” She suddenly shrieks and shoves her sister aside to grip the front of the boat. “It’s her! Desirée!” Her octaves kept on going higher and higher, making her voice squeakier and squeakier. Jamie and Mysie both covered their ears as they could barely handle being directly next to the screaming fan. “Mysie! Hurry up!” The singer was visibly vibrating with excitement as she’s seeing someone they looked up to, literally floating in front of her and not really doing anything.

“Blair! It’s raining! You can’t be serious that you think that’s your idol you listen to all the time!”

“It is her! I know it! I don’t have to have met her before but I can tell by just looking at her back like this, that it is Desirée and I can prove it! Watch!” She quickly takes a deep breath before she jogs to the back of the boat and then lets out a breath of air towards the masts of the little boat they traveled on, making the wind catch the sails and shoot them fast towards the port. Mysie had to use her magic a bit differently to slow the boat down, manipulating the water so have them dock the ship safely near the busted one just in time for Blair to literally jump out of their boat and race to find a way onto the other ship.

As soon as she was on deck of the other ship, Blairs eyes were locked on Desirée and looking like they were going to cry. She seemed to not be aware that the floating person was having a conversation with a cloaked being. She was completely tunnel visioned on her idol. “It is you…” She breathed out as she put a hand to her chest, her other hand waving at her face to try and calm herself down. “Jamie! I was right!” She screamed down to the neighboring boat.

Jamie was pinching the bridge of her nose as she stood there. She was contemplating chucking her sister overboard, but decided against it, helping their youngest sibling out of the boat before they hopped out of it. “Ah… sorry about that… and her.” She calls up to them after cupping half of her mouth with one hand. The shorter redhead stood there, arms crossed over a book as they take a deep breath, unamused by the whole situation as they wanted a break now. Something that the youngest didn’t think they would be getting so soon now that they’ve walked… or more sailed, into this predicament.

|| Words: 1191 || Thread Total: 2984/20000 || Job || Job Approval ||
    || Jamie - #a4a2a3 || Blair - #7cc6e4 || Mysie - #8ae47c ||
    Tag: @diamandis
    Enemies: ???

_____________________________________________________________________________________

desirée
    desirée

Crystals

Crystals

Player 
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : ☽ luminous rose guild mistress ☾
    Mentor : ☽ diamandis stellavera ☾
    Experience : 915,017

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ☽ blooms of chrysalis: crystal rose demon slayer ☾
    Second Skill: ☽ pink dominion ☾
    Third Skill: ☽ gemstone serpentine ☾

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ Empty Re: ☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾

Post by desirée 10th December 2021, 7:43 pm

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ Dd8a7pv-5ffe5d2b-4264-4c27-b645-88c8ad93b6ab.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzZkNTVlNTYxLTNiZWQtNDczNi1hMDc1LTdlYmFkYjE5MWRjN1wvZGQ4YTdwdi01ZmZlNWQyYi00MjY0LTRjMjctYjY0NS04OGM4YWQ5M2I2YWIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ SVt8hgJ

Nodding in response to what Everlue would speak to the pink-ridden queen, she would delicately bob in place next to her companions of bio-luminescence, soaking in her verbiage. "Y- you must help me.. for the sake of my village! My people," the cloaked woman would begin to tear up in-between her wavering words, "I will be lending you this ship for your journey into the Cloud Sea, though... I cannot provide a crew. It's... unfortunate, but-" Upon nearing the conclusion of her sentence, the mayor of the village would gasp as she would spot a small dot on the horizon that would appear to be approaching rather quickly; the golden optics of the rosy slayer would follow hers to the edge of the sea, piqued in curiosity as to just what would be residing on this boat of sorts. "New allies~? ♡" Desirée would chipperly speak to her pets that would remain at her side, her eyes glistening with hope, "we can only hope so, at least! ✧ We've gotta stay on guard though- I don't want this to be one of this 'Alma's' tricks~!" The excitement of potentially working with new faces brought a feeling of warmth in her stomach- it had been quite some time since she had worked with others, even having joined Silver Wolf for a small bit of time. As the brilliant shine of her ethereal magic would illuminate the small group peering over at the sight of the approaching through her forehead gem, she would think about just how the near future would hold; she was one to dream of things like this often, and though she sometimes thought it would be best to live in the moment and take life as it came, it proved to be rather efficient when approaching violent storms like this one. At least, she thought so.

Resonating with the lights that would shine all around her, the girl of roses would adjust her position within the sky to float as if she were standing on an invisible box, her hands clasped together under her fluttering white coat. "I will help you to the best of my abilities, Everlue Green, and that is a promise! ♡ You have my word, ✧" she would speak to the mayor, her eyes remaining locked on the approaching dot on the water- it was difficult to spot noticeable characteristics in the dark void of rain and storm, other than bright hair colors, especially with the strong perfume of the woman beside her clogging her empowered scent. "As for who we are about to meet, I hope they can say the same! ♡" As the group bound to the water would near closer, the bioluminescent organisms that floated beside the levitating slayer would both look at each other and begin to pulsate green and pink lights- they would appear confused yet fascinated by what was yet to come of the strangers. Drawn to the magical auras of music as an entire species, they seemed to be able to sense the stellar potential of the arts in one of the figures that sat upon their boat, causing their luminescence to flourish even greater than it did before their arrival. "Lumi and Luna, do you sense something? ✧" Desirée would quietly ask the two little floaters as they would bounce back and forth in the sky, "I haven't seen you two glow that bright since we went to that Rose Quartz's concert~! ♡"

The boat that was approaching upon the horizon would seem to find its way into one of the docks nearby rather quickly, followed by a set of rather vibrant voices making its way closer to the deck of the ship- granted the quirks of being a demon slayer through her holy lacrima, it was not difficult to tell that the voices that came from the group of strangers were quite feminine in nature. Turning to the woman named Everlue once more as she would begin to speak about things she honestly had said five minutes prior, the levitating queen would begin to nod again, listening while keeping an eye on the entrance of the ship- risking an ambush of hostiles was not something she wished to put up with before her voyage into the void upon the ocean's surface. What appeared to be a young woman of brightly colored hair would run quite quickly up to the two which would continue to speak (very one-sidedly)- the two bio-luminescents would squeal in delight as they would catch the sight of the girl, allowing their glistening bodies to resonate with the musical potential that they would sense within her. She would seem to know of the pink-haired idol by the sound of her words- this would cause the slayer's eyes to shift from the golden color they had been resting within to that of a rosy pink color, almost matching the light that would pour out of her diamond and crown in luminosity. Continuing to float in place, Desirée would listen to the stranger call out to presumably one of their colleagues, claiming that they were correct- while this made her even more curious just as to how this night would play out, the feeling of excitement would coarse through her veins of crystalline stardust. Seeing the girl gave her a good feeling, along with knowing that maybe, just maybe, she wouldn't have to bear this journey alone.

Twiddling a long strand of her pink hair through her gloved fingers, tiny droplets of water would seem to crystallize upon contact with her locks, dribbling off the sides to fall onto the wood of the ship- her gaze would shine down unto the stranger with a kind look, her diamond shining through the splits in her bangs almost like a spotlight. "You.. know me? ♡ Guys, she knows me~! ✧" she would exclaim in excitement as a rosy blush would form on her cheeks, "yup yup, it's a me~! ♡ Desirée Blooms in the flesh! ✧" While the girl of roses would speak to the girl from an aerial perspective, her two companions of bright lights would squeal in joy and would quickly flutter in an attempt to sit on top of her head- they were both big cuddlers, and they could sense that the magical presence and musical potential of the girl were quite high in their eyes. Lumi, the green bio-luminescent, seemed to be much more extroverted than the pink Luna- if they managed to make it into Blair's hair they would nuzzle her almost endlessly in excitement. Seconds later, the other two that appeared to have arrived by boat manifested behind the girl- they both also appeared to be women that shared similar characteristics to her, appearing to all have emerald green eyes. What seemed to be the eldest of the trio, which held a giant firearm within her grasp, would seem to apologize- but the vibrant smile upon the slayer's face wouldn't disappear or waver in the slightest.

"There's no need to apologize, if anything, I should be thanking you~! ♡ With a gun that big you've gotta be here to help with the cloud sea problem, right? ✧" Desirée would speak to the trio whilst slowly lowering from her levitation, allowing for her heels to make a clack upon the wooden deck as she would near closer to them. While the three may not have been there specifically to take on the job of the Sea of Stolen Souls, the idol assumed that they were- it was quite rare to be approached by someone with a giant rifle while preparing to embark on a job that didn't wish to either give aide or attack, after all. "My name is Desirée Blooms, it's a pleasure to meet the three of you~! ♡ The poor residents of River Village... they've had their souls stolen, and I need to get them back, ✧" she would speak to the three with determination, her eyes rapidly shifting into a color resembling a deep violet, "I will get them back, I just can't let things like this continue." After finishing listing her current aspiration in the moment, the rosy girl would turn to face the edge of the deck and would slowly walk towards it, her fluffy white cape fluttering behind her- she would look out toward the sea, which would appear to be the home of a dangerous tempest. Their destination. "This rain, it's already a little too much, isn't it? ♡" she would speak to the trio as if they had already told her their intentions being here, despite the fact that they hadn't- raising her hand above her she would magically produce a floating rose quartz crystal that would function similar to an umbrella, causing the downpour to cascade down its sides rather than soaking into her clothes. If any of the three wished for a cover, she would produce the same for them over their heads.

Peering out into the expanse of the sea, the idol would sigh as she would think of just how they would make it out there when suddenly an idea would manifest in her mind- having the ability to summon the previous crystalline queens of the royal court of Chrysalis was something that came with the magical energy of the crown that sat above her head, and luckily, one of the diamonds was a sailor! "I think.. we've found someone to steer the wheel~! ✧" Desirée would excitedly tell the girls as she would proceed to levitate once more toward the tip of the ship's bow- she would continue to look out to sea as she would adjust the crown on her head to sit perfectly aligned with the horizon's line, sweeping her bangs to rest parted to reveal the crystalline structure upon her forehead in full. Clasping her hands together, she would close her eyes and allow her magical power to channel through the crown- pink and white lights would scatter around her in tiny fragments of semi-solidified crystal as she would channel, resonating with the floating crystal umbrella above her. "Through the ethereality of the crystalline crown, I call upon the aide of the royal court of gemstones, ♡" she would speak to herself within her attempted manifestation, envisioning a sea of red upon the oceania that stretched into the horizon before her, "Queen of the ruby-red sea, I summon thee! ♡ Diamandis Stellaruby~! ✧" In awe, the bioluminescent organisms that would potentially still reside in Blair's hair would squeal as a brilliant crimson magical circle would horizontally spread across the sky above the boat- in the form of a bright red light and crystals that resembled similar colors, a woman would cascade down onto the boat in garb that resembled Desertio-styled clothing, marked with a red diamond on her neck. She would appear to be cackling in amusement, nearly falling over in her giggle-fest.

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ AUAVEQM

"Oh my god Desirée, you should have seen it! Just a second ago Diamandis Stellacitra was fuckin' around and slammed into a spire in the courtroom! It was so funny, oh my," she would try to explain while wheezing, not allowing her eyes to catch a glimpse of the scenery. Desirée would let out a slight chuckle as she would descend back down to stand near the side of her summon- helping her up from her hunch, she would pat the head of the other diamond and turn to face the trio. "This is Red, a dear friend of mine~ ♡ She's the overseer of the crystalline fleet over in the other world, ✧" she would introduce the golden-accessory adorned crystal to the new acquaintances of hers, blissfully twirling her hair in between her fingers, "she will be able to embark us on our adventure~! ♡" Upon hearing the word adventure, the red diamond's eyes would seem to light up; jumping up and down, she would start to get pumped up. "Hell yeah!" she would exclaim in her excitement, twirling what would appear to be golden daggers around her hands. It would appear to the new acquaintances of the slayer that she would be dead set on setting out into the endless expanse of darkness that rose upon the surface of the sea- once heading out, there would most likely be no turning back until the crisis was solved. "Well, shall we head out? ♡" she would ask the stella girls excitedly, oblivious to the fact that she had assumed their alignment and willingness to accompany her on the expedition. Desirée knew that it would be better to be optimistic rather than nervous while in a situation like this- but in her mind, she knew there would be no other way to save the people of the village without traveling into the storm. Luckily, within her pocket was a crystalline flask filled with the finest of gemstone vodka- hopefully, it would make the trip even more fun!

post wc: 2,163
    personal wc: 3,956
    total wc: 5,147
    tag(s): @Faulkner

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ IY2eFxu

Faulkner
    Faulkner

Alt Account- Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Shipped- Sticking Around- Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior of Steel
    Position : Coming Storm
    Guild : ⊱ Luminous Rose - Ace ⊰
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 332,183

Post by Faulkner 5th May 2022, 8:52 pm

☽ dark clouds ✧ with the faulkners ☾ TkxtyVZ
    Guns and Songs and Arcane Magics

As the redhead was questioned if she knew the pink haired woman before her, her emerald green eyes sparkled. As the bioluminescent creatures floated into her hair, she seemed to be in absolute bliss as she let them play in her hair to their delight. After the other two siblings joined up and made their way onto the boat, the oldest raised an eyebrow and tilted her head. As Desirée landed on the ground, Blair was near visibly vibrating with excitement as she grasped her hands together in front of her. “It’s her! It’s her! It’s her!” She kept on squealing quietly to herself in a rather singy voice. The trio didn’t seem to mind the rain, but as the crystal umbrella was created, Blair let out an excited gasp. “It’s so pretty~” She sings out softly, trying to not let her slayer magic emerge and break the crystal. Blair’s emerald eyes went right for Desirée once again. “Can I have one too?!” She glanced towards her sibling, then back to the idol again. “And my siblings? Even if they won’t ask.” She waves her hands at them, rolling her eyes. Jamie glares over at Blair, who sticks her tongue back out to her oldest sister.

As the crystal mage started saying something about steering a wheel, the redheaded siblings blinked in confusion. The youngest, and shortest grinned devilishly and leaned forward as they pointed towards Jamie, making a silent giggling motion. Jamie saw this and instantly trapped her siblings head in a headlock while nooging them. “You are not volunteering me for things!” She hisses at the youngest, who seemed to be silently laughing hysterically that they got a rise out of their sister.

Blair wasn’t paying one mind to her siblings as she watched her idol as she floated before summoning someone to help them. The creatures in Blair’s hair had her distracted momentarily with their squealing, but the red magic circle had her attention again, same as Jamie’s and Mysie’s. The trio had never seen outfits like this before, and were honestly confused by it, but Blair also thought it looked rather amazing. As the summon was introduced to everyone, Blair skipped forward a couple steps, though she wanted to get closer to Desirée. “Hello Red~ I’m Blair~” She says rather excitedly to the summon as she clapped her hands together.

Jamie let go of Mysie and grabbed Blair’s shoulder to yank her back. Now she was able to speak with all the sparkles being done. “I’m sorry if you were excited that we were here to help… we’re originally from Stella, and escaping from there. We just happened to come across this river and found the flyers. But seeing as my sister is excited about your presence… we will help out regardless. Especially since it seems like a nasty problem that could use some assistance anyways.” The oldest glanced towards Blair before clearing her throat. “I’m Jamie, that is Blair, and our youngest sibling is Mysie, they are mute. We’re all able to use magic.” Jamie says, her Stellan accent was rather thick as she spoke. She reached a hand up to tap the butt of the gun a bit as she smirked to the other.

With Jamie done with her spiel, Blair quickly found herself close enough to the idol that she squealed. “I can’t believe I’m finally meeting you in person! I’ve heard you over the radio so many times and managed to get my hands on some of your albums! Your voice is so glorious~” She let her own voice sing out some on accident, letting a soundwave escape and shake the boat they were currently on a bit. She then paused as she ducked her head a little, contemplating something within herself. “C-can I hug you?” She asks in a small voice for once, hoping her idol would let her hug her. Jamie was face palming herself as she listened to her younger sister’s comment.

|| Words: 663 || Thread Total: 5802 || Job || Job Approval ||
    || Jamie - #a4a2a3 || Blair - #7cc6e4 || Mysie - #8ae47c ||
    Tag: @desirée
    Enemies: ???

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 6:24 pm