Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

returned in chains

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,005

returned in chains Empty returned in chains

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 9th July 2021, 11:54 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Kyra did not feel the cold as her limp body dragged across the snowy grounds of Mt. Hakobe. She thought she had escaped, she thought that she managed to get away from the guild that had tried to exploit her sickening side of herself. The cannibal that she hated was only exacerbated and encouraged in the halls of Mt. Hakobe, and Kyra had managed to escape while Medeia was on a mission, making her way back to her hometown.

Unfortunately, she now found herself back where she was so scared of. Her mentor, the alleged angel Medeia, had managed to track her down with some help from the other girl that had gone along with her to the Urban Nights Festival, Amber Stone. Medeia had flown Kyra most of the way to the halls of Errings Rising, Kyra bound in a hogtie of rope, and now she was being dragged through the snowy mountain to the doors. Kyra did not even noticed when they entered until her back was no longer plowing snow and instead was being tracked onto the stony floors of the castle. She wiggled herself to a sitting position, looking around as she was still hogtied. "This place hasn't changed..." she mumbled as she wiggled to rest against a wall. Medeia was surprisingly good at tying her up, so Kyra could not even try to escape. Well, at this point, with Medeia's "experiments" on her, it was not much of a surprise to see and feel Medeia's aptitude. She looked up, staring at the angel. "I'm guessing you kept my room well? A-and you probably aren't too happy with me..."

She dipped her head down. She enjoyed her time back home, even if it meant having to see her father consistently. However, there was something that just felt empty. She did work for Tegan's guild, but something just did not seem right about it. Kyra was arguably more useless at Goldheart than in Errings Rising, but now Medeia for some reason had dragged her back, and Tegan just allowed it. Would the queen of Errings Rising arrive? Would Medeia punish her? Was Kyra going to be starved for another week? A month? Kyra's mind raced with what could possibly happen from whatever it was that Medeia or Saraphina had planned for her. She was gone for months, she escaped in the dead of night without permission, and now she was back. Executed for desertion? Treason? Just generally being useless? Kyra did not know what was going to happen as she said, bound and tied up, staring at the ground from a seated position.
    WC: 0436 | TWC: 0436

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

returned in chains IuXzSkd

returned in chains Empty Re: returned in chains

Post by Guest 10th July 2021, 4:57 am

There was little expression on the Ace’s face at first and Medeia simply watched Kyra, her gaze almost seeming to see through the girl. It was a look that she had given many over the years, one that could wither the hearts of the most hearty of people, as though she was trying to see straight into the heart and soul of those she gazed at. In truth, there were a fair few different emotions battling for control. A part of her was seething at Kyra’s betrayal, angered beyond belief that her timid little flower would dare to flee from not only the guild but Medeia herself. The angel had always been so careful when it came to choosing students, only ever engaging with those who truly attracted and deserved her attention. Had her intuition been wrong this time? Was Kyra not worthy of the time and effort that Medeia had painstakingly put into teaching her? Her pride bristled at the thought and she dismissed it with a forceful mental push. She was never wrong when it came to her mentees. They were all gifted, some just needed more encouragement than others.

Yet, despite her anger, the raven haired woman could not help but actually admire Kyra’s actions in a way. It took a lot of courage to flee from the witch, as powerful and as obsessive as she was. A smile eventually crossed Medeia’s face, her eyes seeming to glow with a mixture of anger and amusement. “I have seen to it that your room has been kept clean and tidy during your time away. You will find things precisely as they were before you left. I must admit that a part of me wonders if I should simply keep you in my room though...if your plan is to try and flee again.” It was difficult to tell whether she was joking or threatening and Medeia gave nothing away by her tone of voice. Her tone was neutral, eyes never leaving her mentee's bowed head.

Kneeling down in front of her tied up student, Medeia would place a hand under the girl’s chin and raise her head so that they were looking each other in the eyes. “Why did you flee Kyra? You knew that doing so would put yourself and your family at risk. Are you so afraid of me that you thought it was better to run and hide than try to face your fears? That is what frustrates me so much about you. You came here wanting to find some self respect and to handle the monster inside of you and yet you are so quick to abandon those goals when things get tough. The path to power is not an easy one, Kyra. It requires pain, torment and sacrifice in order to achieve it. My goal as your mentor is to draw that power out and by doing so, you will find the self respect and confidence that you are so sorely lacking.”

Pausing for a moment, the angel’s other hand would gently stroke Kyra’s hair, her voice softening. “Will you run again?”

(519 Words)
    (955 TWC)
    Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 10th July 2021, 10:58 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Kyra made no response for around a minute, taking everything her mentor said. "I-I just wanted to be somewhere where I know my place," she finally said. "I-I'm just a burden to the people of Errings Rising, I'm just a burden to Queen Saraphina and to you, a-and I just wanted to be back with being one of the nameless masses. O-of course, I probably should've just gone to Crocus if I wanted that instead of my family's city, but..." she sighed. "Not even Tegan wants me. The day you showed up, Tegan handed me over like I was nothing. Not even my family waned me around them. I-I always thought it was just F-Father that hated me, but if Tegan doesn't care..."

Kyra took a few more moments of silence before jagged bones burst forth from her skin, snapping the ropes binding her body. She got to her feet, slowly walking over towards Medeia and placed her head against Medeia's softly. "It's not worth trying to run. You found me once, and you're going to keep finding me again. A-and if Tegan doesn't care about my betterment, then I only have you that cares about me." She stepped back, sitting on the floor, tears beginning to well in her eyes. "If I run again, you'd rampage through Reinford. Maybe Tegan, Rio, and Demi could take you down if they went against you together, but so many of my siblings would die. I... even if they don't care about me, I'm not going to let them be hurt because of me. I'm way less than they are, and if they're ruined because of their useless youngest sister, then that just makes everything worse." She sighed, tears falling down her cheeks. "Please... I don't know what I'm good for, Lady Medeia. You're the only one that keeps going after me, and I don't understand it. I'm a monster, and I'm worthless at everything else. Why me?" She looked up at the angel, her eyes wracked and red, yet somewhat glazed over even as the tears fell slowly.
    WC: 0346 | TWC: 0782

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Post by Guest 10th July 2021, 12:21 pm

The angel’s gaze never left Kyra as she spoke, her expression unreadable, giving nothing away as to how her mentee’s words had affected her. She did not interrupt and simply waited until the girl had poured her heart out. There was no lie in her words and Medeia did not for a moment think that she was being deceived. In truth, Kyra had probably spoken of her past in those moments than she had in the entire time they had known each other. It explained so much and Medeia could not help but feel a sense of familiarity in the story. A family that did not want her? That could well have been the angel herself, a long time ago. She did not at all as Kyra broke through her bonds and showed her affection, still drinking in every word that the girl said. It all made sense now and if it could be possible, Medeia actually cared more for Kyra now than she had before. She could empathise with her depressed flower and that was what caused her tone to be so tender, when she kneeled down again, her eyes focused on Kyra’s red and blotchy orbs.

“You have never been a burden to Errings Rising, Kyra and have most definitely never been one to me. Why do I keep going after you? You belong here, with me. You have the soul of a monster inside you, one that causes you to become a true force of nature, one that I have tried and will continue to try and have you embrace. It is a part of who you are and I promise that if you allow yourself to come to terms with it, you will feel far better for it. You may be a monster but you are also my precious flower and I swear to you that I will never give you up, as Tegan did. I have been tough with you at times but have I not been gentle too? All I want is for you to be happy and I know in my heart that you will find that here, if you just give it a chance. Let me help you.”

For about thirty seconds or so, Medeia stopped talking, seeming to be coming to a decision about something. Once it had passed, she slowly moved her hand forward and repeated the gesture that Kyra had performed earlier, causing their heads to gently rest against each other.

“My father was a bastard too. He never approved of my curious nature and did everything he could to make my life a living hell. In his eyes, I was a heretic. He was as pious as one could possibly be. Follow the rules of God or be cast out of the heavens. I refused, I indulged in activities that went against that credo. Armina and I began to experiment, taking part in activities that we watched mortals perform. In the end, he did cast me out, locking me away in prison buried under the sands of Desierto. How long was I there for? Millenia and it was only when I was discovered by a curious mage that I was able to be released. He hated me, as your father hates you and how did I repay mine? I took the path of revenge and killed him. Only then did I find peace.”

Pulling her head away briefly, Medeia would then lean in and gently kiss Kyra momentarily.

“Flower. The fact that our pasts are so similar only convinces me further that we were meant to find each other.”

(601 Words)
    (1120 Medeia's WC)
    (1902 TWC)

Last edited by Medeia on 14th July 2021, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 12th July 2021, 12:33 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

A lump formed in the Velkhomme daughter's throat and chest. Medeia would not even deny it. This was the truth. In times past, people would tell her that "her family loved her" and "she was just seeing it wrong," but it held different weight now that Medeia, someone as strong, wise, and reliable as Medeia confirmed that for her.

"M-maybe..." she admitted. "M-maybe we were meant to find each other but I do not want to burden you. A-and I definitely don't want to hurt my family. I-I don't want revenge, I-I just wanted them to care for me. Father never did, but something must have changed with Tegan and my siblings. I-is it because I'm part of a dark guild?" She sighed, losing herself in her musings.

She felt the taste of Medeia's lips and a rumbling growled in her stomach. Since coming back to Reinford, she had eaten no meat. She had not left the city, and Tegan had only fed her vegetables and fruit. Tegan was one of the four that knew the specifics of Kyra's magic. Tegan, Rio, and Demi had figured it out on their own, and Kyra was jealous how they could just figure out something like this. They were all perfect. Tegan seemed to know just how to appease Medeia, and Kyra thought she noticed some glance from Tegan towards Medeia. How much had been paid for the trade? How much did Tegan give up just to get rid of Kyra? They must have talked about this before. Perhaps Tegan, just out of the request of someone - maybe Father, maybe Rio or Demi - just harbored Kyra as a public move. "Look! We have gotten our prodigal daughter back! We are reliable and trustworthy!" That had to be it. From what Kyra thought she gathered, Amber had initially found out Kyra's whereabouts, and then gave that information to Medeia. Once the gig was up, Tegan must have paid Medeia for Kyra. That had to be it, Kyra just knew it. Now Kyra was off of their hands, now she was not their problem.

Now with that taste on her own lips, her stomach roared. The lack of meat, that attempt to remove Kyra's cannibalism as a problem, to let Kyra fade into the background, seemed to have worked. The Beast subsided. It had not come up recently, but now with the taste of something that was not a plant on her lips, she hungered. She refused to mention this aloud, still wanting the beast to subside, but the hungry stare in her eyes could not have deceived the angel. She scanned the room, looking for something fleshy, something to dig her teeth into, even as the conscious nipped at the back of her mind. She did not want to go back to the Beast, but she may not have had an option. Instead, all she did was look away embarrassedly. "I-is there anyone else I remember here still A-anyone who remembers me?" she asked, trying to get her mind off of the hunger for food.
    WC: 0513 | TWC: 1295

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Post by Guest 13th July 2021, 6:12 am

There was a moment or two where Medeia had an internal battle between her scorn for Kyra’s weakness and her more sympathetic side. The more Kyra spoke about her family, the more the angel could empathise with her. She had felt that same sense of misery although her reaction to it had been far more aggressive than the cannibal’s. The angel had flouted her father’s lectures and ranting at every turn, indulging herself in the sins that he spoke about with such hatred. She had rebelled against him and in the end, had become far stronger for it. Would that help Kyra? Did she have the inner courage to actually do something about her family, her father in particular, who clearly seemed to be the source of her depression? Would sending Kyra after him help the situation or merely make matters worse? They were questions that needed answers to but for now, the witch did not speak of them to Kyra. As for her inner battle, her sympathetic side eventually won out.

She did not miss the hungry look in Kyra’s eyes as she withdrew from the kiss. A sign that the beast was still very much alive inside the girl. Medeia was not fooled by her mentee’s attempt to try and hide it and she was soon placing a hand around the side of Kyra’s face and gently leading it back so they were looking each other in the eyes again. “The Queen still remains and you already know about Amber but other than that, many of the older members have now vanished. We do have a few new members, who you will no doubt end up meeting.” Errings Rising did seem to go through quite a few members, a fact that Medeia was rather unhappy about. It was difficult to form bonds with the new recruits, when they were so quick to wander off. Perhaps she should start retrieving all those who left, as she did with Kyra? No, they were not worthy of her time, unlike her lovely flower.

Her gaze seemed to become a little more intense, as she watched Kyra. “That sound was not my imagination, was it? I can see the hunger in your eyes and I imagine that there was a moment there where you almost thought of trying to bite me. The beast is still inside of you, trying to climb to the surface and take control, is he not? There is no point in lying to me, Kyra, just tell me the truth. If you require some meat, I am sure that we can go down to the kitchen and find some for you.”

Her hand would move from the girl’s face and start to stroke her lovely fluffy hair, her tone turning soft and gentle again.“I missed you, Kyra. I want you to know that. It just did not seem to be the same around here without you. You are a member of this guild and will always be welcome here. If you encounter any issues with anyone, I want you to tell me and I will deal with it.”

(521 Words)
    (1641 Medeia's WC)
    (2936 TWC)

Last edited by Medeia on 14th July 2021, 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 
    Lineage : Demon Queen of Stone
    Experience : 161,227

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geomancy
    Second Skill: Time Arc
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 13th July 2021, 3:07 pm

Amber Stone
    Be ready for the Queen of Rocks.

Tag: @tag
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 500/500

Word Count: 157 || Job Info || Job Approval

As the angel and the cannibal spoke, a new figure would appear, walking down the hallway towards them. At first the figure would appear to be misshapen, but once it stepped into the light it resolved into the form of the lovely Lioness of Errings Rising, Amber Stone, carrying the carcass of an entire deer upon her shoulders. Grinning, she swung it down and laid it on the floor in front of Kyra.

"Welcome back, dear Kyra. I thought I heard your voice. I'm glad you returned, and I got you a present to celebrate your homecoming. I know how your family starved you so I thought you would enjoy this. I just killed it myself a few hours ago, so it's as fresh as it can be." she said, patting the doe's flank. She would have gone for a little more intimate greeting, but it looked like Lady Medeia had already beaten her to that. Figures.
    Stats:
    Spells Used: Spells Here
    Weapons Used: Weapons Here
    Passives: Passives Here
    Notes: Yada yada notes Oh yeah, this scrolls too
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 14th July 2021, 11:31 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Kyra tensed up slightly as the familiar voice came. "H-hello, A-"

Before she could even continue, she noticed the carcass upon the familiar friend's back, the brutish blonde dropping it at Kyra's feet. She held the beast back.

"N-no, I-I think I'm quite alright..." She stared at the carcass, looking away in a hurry. "I just ate right before Lady Medeia took me away." She looked to Medeia, and at a single glance at her body took another hasty look away. "I-It was quite filling, a-actually." She looked to Amber, trying to plead for help. Once again, at a single glance at Amber's figure, Kyra hesitantly looked away, now her eyes focused on her feet. "Y-yes. Ozzie is a wonderful chef. A full array of vegetarian meals for lunch. H-he's been keeping me very well fed." She took a glancing look at the deer carcass, her stomach rumbling. "H-have you had s-stuffed peppers before? I-I don't know if peppers are common in Fiore, b-but Ozzie would fill them with different other vegetables." A glance at Medeia. Another rumbled stomach. "A-and cheeses, too. He always said that they were better with a meaty filling, b-but he'd make an exception for me. A-and then the watermelons! They're wonderful, a-and Ozzie would do such wonderful things with the display!" She looked up to Amber in her excitement, before quickly looking back down at her feet. A second passed and her stomach grumbled once more in anticipation. "B-but it does get a bit bland, e-eating vegetables and fruits and all that all the time..."

A flash of red. Smell of blood. Smell of bone. Smell of death. Beast rush forwards. Ignore Angel. Angel protect. Ignore Demon. Demon provide. Eyes lock on creature. Claw of bone burst forth from hand! Slice away head! Drink of life essence of cervid! Lick upon floor. Taste of blood. Beast starved, Beast hungers. Teeth and fangs tear at flesh, tear at skin, tear at fur! Bite! Crunch! Maw! Mar! Head consumed. Crunch of head bone delicious. Brain soothes palate. Juice of eye flow in mouth like ichor of gods, blood of animal ambrosia to the senses! Growl. Snarl! More! More! Tear into corpse! Leave nothing left! Tear and eat and rip and consume! Leave nothing left! Innards like candies! Bones and blood and flesh! Nothing left. Beast hungers. Carcass gone. Demon does not provide enough. Beast needs more. Beast lunge at Demon. Demon has failed Beast. Demon is little more than food. Beast must consume.

WC: 0417 | TWC: 1712

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Post by Guest 15th July 2021, 3:15 am

The reaction to Amber’s delivery gave the angel a far more accurate answer to her questions than Kyra’s rather clumsy attempt at trying to lie to her. The brutal way that she devoured the carcass was precisely the same way that she had feasted on the locals, during Medeia’s experiment. This was most definitely the beast at work and a tilt of the head was the only real reaction that she gave to it, pleased that it was still alive and kicking. It was rather cruel of the girl’s family not to give her any meat, instead forcing her to simply eat fruit and vegetables and Medeia felt rather unhappy with them for that. Shutting out the beast was simply not the way to deal with it and perhaps the angel would have a word with Tegan and reveal her displeasure later. No doubt it would probably lead to the bedroom but the raven haired woman had no problem with that.

The deer did not last all that long and soon her student was on the prowl for another meal. That did not surprise Medeia in the slightest and she made no effort to stop the beast. She could not help but be curious and considering how long it had gone without food, the angel pondered if perhaps it would be stronger due to that. That appeared to be the case the last time and now would be the perfect chance to confirm her theory. The beast did not look in her direction and she knew the reason for that. The witch had managed to form a bond with it, as well as with Kyra, understanding both. It had been an important step and Medeia was pleased that the beast was still able to recognise her as an ally, instead of simply food.

That did not seem to be the case for Amber though and Medeia did briefly consider stepping in as the beast dived towards the lioness but it was only a passing thought. Her curiosity was piqued, desiring to see just what would happen when the two tangled. So, she simply did nothing but watch the pair, knowing full well that it was likely to become violent. That being said, Medeia was not willing to risk either of the women too much and she would step in, should matters get out of hand. For now though, her eyes simply remained on the pair, watching and waiting to see how Amber would deal with the rampaging beast.

(419 Words)
    (2060 Medeia WC)
    (3929 TWC)

Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 15th July 2021, 9:34 am

Amber Stone

Word Count: 157 || TWC: 314 || Job Info || Job Approval

Amber was entirely unsurprised when Kyra lunged for the carcass, tearing into it with a ravenous fervor. The Lioness stepped back to avoid a splatter of blood, then summoned her gauntlets. She knew what was going to happen next. Sure enough, after the deer had been devoured in less than a minute, Kyra turned towards her and lunged. However, Amber was ready. She grabbed the cannibal girl out of the air and slammed her into the stone floor. A focused pulse of her earth magic softened the stone into liquid, allowing Kyra to sink right into it, all the way up to her neck, leaving only her head exposed. Amber hardened the rock again, then removed her gauntlet and slapped Kyra across the face.

"Bad Kyra." she said firmly. "Eating meat is good. Eating guildmates is not." She would keep the Beast imprisoned in stone until Kyra took over again, the feral nature of the cannibal receding.
    Stats:
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 15th July 2021, 11:54 am

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Shell of rock. Imprisoned. Not allowed! Bust through! Pound! Punch! Slice! Crush! Bite the one who strikes!

In a flash, Kyra returned to herself, the red color of her eyes dulling to their normal shade. She looked around, a throbbing pain in her right arm as she was completely encased in a stone tomb up to her neck. She had glimpses of what happened, but there was nothing for certain. She looked around, piecing together what happened. "S-sorry..." she meekly said. "I tried... I tried attacking you, didn't I?" Her head hanged low, catching a glimpse at her arm. Blood dripped down from the mangled mess, bones protruding from the arm, wrist, and hand in multiple locations. The arm was completely destroyed, completely unable to be moved, even without the shell of rock that the arm had punched through entirely. Sweat and tears mixed together on her face.

"I really am useless, aren't I?" she said as the dull pain of her arm soon began throbbing and increasing its intensity. "Lady Medeia, you shouldn't have brought me back. I'm useless. I tried attacking a guildmate. I'm unreliable, I'm a burden to the guild, and I could kill some people here. I don't want that. I don't want to hurt any of the people here."

She tumbled to the ground as the shell of rock was released, the broken right arm flopping against the ground, the entirety of her right forearm's bones popping out of place. She used her left arm to help herself back up to her feet. "I'm just a harm towards everyone, including myself." Her eyes darted to the completely limp arm. "Nothing I do could ever help anyone, and I'll just keep harming myself if...if it comes back." Her eyes now headed over to Medeia, the look of terrified prey dashing between the two compatriots beside her. "I'm scared of it."

WC: 0314 | TWC: 2026

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Post by Guest 15th July 2021, 1:04 pm

A sigh escaped the angel as she watched the scene in front of her, the gaze of the Ace naturally being drawn to Kyra’s mutilated arm. A horrible injury indeed and Medeia pondered if perhaps she had made a mistake in allowing things to escalate as they had. Yes, she had been given all the proof she needed to see that the beast still lived but at what cost? She already knew how much her student feared the creature within and now all of her reasons for that had been justified. It did always seem to be one step forwards and two steps back when it came to the fluffy haired girl and Medeia pondered that the girl’s training might just have to be different from this point forward. Control was what Kyra required now and achieving that was going to be a far tougher task. That being said, the witch was not going to give up on the youngest of the Velkhomme’s. She had meant every word that she had said before and nothing was going to change that.

Approaching the girl, Medeia kneeled down again, unflinching towards the state of the girl’s bloody arm, her eyes fixed on Kyra’s. “I would hardly call that performance useless, Kyra. The beast within you is a source of great strength and all that is required now is for you to take the reins of it. I have spoken before to you about embracing the lacrima and allowing the emotions that it stirs in you to grant you power. Now, you need to put a leash on the beast, take control of it and force it to obey your commands. That is the next step for you. I refuse to think of you as useless, as I always have done. You are a valuable member of this guild and if I have to spend years convincing you of that then that is what I will do.”

Once she was finished talking with her student, she would turn her gaze to the lovely lioness. “I must say that controlling your powers does not seem to be an issue for you, Amber. I suppose that I should not be surprised though as I have heard nothing but good things about you lately.” It had been Medeia’s task to handle the blonde’s final exam, one that Amber had handled expertly. Her future looked incredibly promising and the angel was most looking forward to seeing just how far she would go within the guild.

(419 Words)
    (2479 Medeia WC)
    (4819 TWC)

Last edited by Medeia on 31st July 2021, 3:52 am; edited 4 times in total
    Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 16th July 2021, 8:16 am

Amber Stone

Word Count: 149 || TWC: 463 || Job Info || Job Approval

Amber sighed to herself as she watched Kyra bust out of the stone prison she had created. She should have seen that coming, but she had underestimated the strength and wildness of the Beast. The Lioness shook her head as she looked at the younger girl's shattered arm. That's what happened when you couldn't control your powers. You either hurt yourself, or those around you. The earth mage knew that all too well.

As Lady Medeia spoke to her, she drew herself up a little and regarded the guild's Ace with her full attention. She would have been lying if she'd said she didn't swell up a little with pride at the angel's praise. The Lioness had been spending a good amount of time training, working on getting stronger, and it was nice to hear that her efforts had been noticed. "Thank you, Lady Medeia. I've been working hard."
    Stats:
    wanna see me do a flip?
    ya?
    boof

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 30th July 2021, 3:53 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Kyra looked at the angel with a pang of sadness in her eyes. She hated the beast so much, but... it made her something, at least. She was so weak without it, especially in comparison to her siblings. All of her family were masters at something. Even the ones that just focused on their magic were so powerful. Karos could bend lights and shadows to his will, and summon weapons out of nowhere. Kairi's magic let her control all elements. Tegan could bring forth things from her memory and was even better at requip than Karos was. The others were all just as strong, if not stronger, and they all had massive, important careers. Kyra was just the little, frail magicless girl. The disgrace to the entire family, no matter how many times Tegan, Rio, and Demi denied the assertion by Kyra. Kyra knew it. It was obvious, after all.

But with the power of this beast within... maybe Medeia was right. It was possible that Kyra may be something more. Nothing as glamorous or good as any of her siblings, but something that had some infinite potential. While Kyra did not recall Medeia saying the exact words, she did remember during her time back home that Tegan assured her that while Kyra was not as strong as any of the other siblings, because of the nature of her magic she could easily work to be stronger than all of them. That Kyra, of all people, could be someone that could have their name spoken across the world as one of the strongest mages. Even if it was with a dubious magic, with one that would bring no cheers and even less acceptance, Kyra could be something. This unlimited potential that Tegan talked about. Demi said that making such a lacrima was too much for even her.

"R-right..." she muttered, to herself more than anyone else. She closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Her arm soon began to snap back into shape, a thin layer of bone popping back into her arm. Since joining Errings Rising, she had become too accustomed to how quick her regeneration would be. Without having any more meat, she would fully heal within a week. But that would be too inconvenient. "D-does anyone have any meat? L-like a steak?" Her stomach rumbled just at the thought of steak, loud enough for the two girls to hear even though she already had devoured a deer entirely. She always loved eating steaks before...before her magic became a thing. Ozzie always was a master chef, always able to cook things to perfection, and Father always enjoyed steaks, mostly from things he hunted himself.

Once it was brought to her, Kyra wolfed it down in just a few bites, a slight shift in the color of her eyes the only indication that the beast was even there. As she ate, her arm quickly repaired itself, the bones and muscles and skin reforming on her forearm until it was good as new, seeming as if nothing had happened at all. She stretched the arm and the hand out a little bit, just to ensure everything really worked. Just as it always did, her hands and arms were just as normal. She turned to Amber. "S-sorry about that. I-I don't really control myself that much when...when it's there. I'm more animal than human, a-and..." She sighed. "Apologizing is useless... I don't deserve for you to forgive me." She moped over towards the stairs, ready to head back to her room when she paused in her steps. "A-and I still have the tattoo. Tegan couldn't find out how to remove it, s-so Liz would just paint on a new Goldheart tattoo every day. I-is that a problem that I still have it, L-Lady Medeia?"
    WC: 0633 | TWC: 2659

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Post by Guest 31st July 2021, 4:38 am

For a few moments, Medeia’s gaze remained on the blonde lioness. They had met each other at the festival, of course, although they had not talked that much then. The angel had been preoccupied at the time and out of sorts. Had she been in her usual mood, she would never have been so distant with such a lovely woman as Amber. That would have to be rectified soon. Perhaps she should visit the earth mage in her quarters later? It was a pleasing thought and the raven haired woman made a mental note to do just that. Errings Rising needed all the powerful and loyal members that they could get, such was the unfortunate fact that so many seemed to simply vanish after a couple of months. It appeared that most just could not handle the dark nature of the guild and would rather run and return to a life under the thumb of the Rune Knights and the government. It was quite pathetic in truth. “I will be sure to make some time so that we can get to know each other a little better, my dear. Your work has pleased both myself and the Queen. Take pride in that.” Her tone was complimentary and every word she said was truthful.

When Kyra asked her a question, Medeia turned around and answered with a small smile. “Do not worry yourself over that, Kyra, it is absolutely fine.”

Moving over towards the stairs in order to briefly stop the girl from climbing them, she would then add. “If you are still hungry or need anything else. Feel free to call on Armina at any time. I have instructed her to be at your beck and call and she will gladly get you something should you need it. Do not worry, she is friendly enough and you will not have any trouble with her.”

Her gaze would then briefly turn towards her maid, who had been the one to retrieve the steak for Kyra. “No funny business. Are we clear?” There was a look of amusement in her eyes, knowing her maid all too well. The two shared a brief knowing glance, as though they were reading each others minds.

“No funny business.” The maid replied reluctantly, bowing low to the three mages. “I will be on my best behaviour.” With that, she would shuffle off, returning to her duties and leaving the three women be.

"I will believe that when I see it."
    Medeia joked to herself, watching her beautiful maid as she left. Her task for the day was successful and she was hopeful that Kyra would stick around this time because in all honesty. Where else could she go?

(452 Words)
    (2931 Med WC)
    (6053 TWC)

(B rank freeform: 5000/5000)

1053 WC leftover

(D rank freeform: 1000/1000)

53 WC leftover

Current date/time is 27th May 2024, 8:33 pm