Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Can one truly look away?

Miku Kensho
    Miku Kensho

Player 
    Lineage : Nightmare Descendant
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Flow: Kensho Style
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Can one truly look away? Empty Can one truly look away?

Post by Miku Kensho 31st March 2021, 3:18 am

It was a cold day as Miku laid softly in bed, she could hear the wind pressing against the window, causing a small repeated tapping sound of an erratic pattern. Miku sighed as she wanted to lose track of time and mellow out but one of the grey area benefits of being the daughter of a temporal demoness is that time is hard to lose count. Miku could put a metronome out of business with her instincts, while she appreciated such qualities when she was in the kitchen, right now she wanted to be asleep. Miku laid in bed dressed in nothing but a extra large hoodie wrapped in blankets as she slowly moved to be curled up. Falling asleep alone always proved to be a challenge for Miku as she had to admit to herself that an empty bed was too much of a challenge. From as young as she could remember, and apparently sometime before that.

Miku wondered if it was a fear of ghosts that she could see since a young age, or an innate instinct warning her of danger by being the child of a dangerous pair who each had a list of enemies that wouldn't hesitate to use her as a means to getting even with them. The temporal sorceress hated loneliness, especially when she had to sleep at night alone.

"I can slay gods and demons, yet I can't get over somniphobia..." Miku mused at her own expense. Her breathing became more labored as she wanted to comfort herself but she knew she couldn't be consoled that easily. "But you're not alone though..." A faint spiritual voice called out as Miku would slowly begin to look up as she saw the floating orb around her. "Aiya..." Miku whispered as she recognized the spirit before the orb slowly reshaped itself into the winged humanoid form of a blonde angel with golden wings. "Miku, you okay? You did push all of us away for a moment..." The angel spirit whispered as Miku slowly began to sit up, keeping the blanket wrapped around her body. She could feel the invisible connection between her and the angel spirit that was lost outside of known time and space until Miku reached out to them long ago from their perspective. "Sorry, just, you know how it is, if my father knew I possess both Chronomancy and Shaman magic, that would probably tip him off right away..." She admitted regretfully, as she recalled her father seeing her own spirits in other timelines and it never ended well. She hated having to put airs and distance while around her father but she knew that if he found out too soon it would create friction between him and Mythica, and in her past experiences that ends up becoming a situation that ultimately becomes less favorable to her. In the end, playing the game carefully is a must, and any dangerous choice good be a loss immediately. Whether short or long, the safe moves have to be taken, even if they are costly.

"Miku, we understand, but sometimes, you push as away too much. Look, you're not alone in suffering, time magic hurts everyone, diminishes people in ways I cannot even consider, then worse for others like yourself and us. Spirits removed from normal reincarnation, I couldn't exist in any world if not for you. I was trapped in a void for eternity and a half when you found me." Aiya tried to said reassuringly, the ethereal hand placed onto Miku's knee supportively. Miku sighed as she hated that she had come to rely on the forgiveness of the lost spirits. If it weren't for the fact that there was a temporal element involved in this situation, the constant abandonment would be an unforgivable act and there were plenty of times where Miku wanted them to not forgive her, she wanted to be held accountable so at least she could prove she was not like her mother and not getting away with taking advantage of everything at everyone else's expense. Sometimes she wanted the hell of isolation and be able to recognize it as someone needs to be able to see the truth of Mythica's actions, someone has to pay, and there were times, when Miku believed that it was better her then no one.

"No! Stop it, don't you dare hold that look in your eyes... You are not to be on trial for the sins of your mother. You are as much a victim as anyone she touched." Aiya said supportively, knowing the chronomancer even in her brightest moments felt enveloped by the shadows of her wicked mother. Miku looked back at the angel, wordlessly, the angel new what to say as this conversation has been had many times over. Despite having a mind that was built to maintain itself through what would normally shred others into a catatonic state or turn into an unrecognizable monster, recall anything and has the most uncanny sense of timing, sometimes Miku just needed a reminder to reassure her that she was indeed on the right path. "You go around fixing what she did, setting things better for everyone. You're better, never doubt that." Aiya said as Miku sighed, before an idea popped into the head of the spirit. "You know what, I think you're head is in the dumps too much, why not try the sky for a while?" She said enthusiastically.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character
    Lineage

Quick bank:

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 6:34 am