Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Apothecary Management [Wren Solo]

Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Witches Bonds
    Second Skill: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Skill:

Apothecary Management [Wren Solo] Empty Apothecary Management [Wren Solo]

Post by Wren 25th March 2021, 8:24 pm

Apothecary Management [Wren Solo] ASLww8b
    Black Hats, Black Cats. That Is Where The Witch Is At.

It was her day off from the Rune Knights~ The little witch was free to do as she pleased today! What does she choose to do? Fly over to Nelson’s Apothecary, of course. The older man couldn't really deny her coming to the shoppe whenever she wished. This was her second home, and she was his money maker. She was happy to come visit so long as she was able to make her own potions at his shop to sell, as well as have extra materials for herself. She did have her own personal garden in the barracks at the Rune Knights Headquarters, but it wasn’t anything compared to the one she had at the back of Nelson’s shop.

She had originally reworked his garden at the shop to be as organized as she possibly could, while leaving it a charmingly chaotic garden. She used the herbs he had to make the garden, and since working there, she had gone to some of his suppliers and used any excess in his garden again.

She flew through the capital on top of her broom, smiling gleefully as she zipped around the people. Her black cat snoozing at the front of her broom. She had put on a bell at the back of her broom, by the bristles, to make the broom noisier while she flew around the capitol. Some people were used to her flying, making it easier for them to avoid her slightly reckless flying, but she still was too reckless in her flying. It would take her a matter of seconds to jump up on her broom and grab hold of the front end of it and pull back as a break while simultaneously picking up Nanny and holding her.

They ended up stopping directly in front of the apothecary, and the redhead instantly jumped off the broom and rushed inside the shoppe. "Nelsoooon! You miss me?" She calls out excitedly. She looked around the shop, but noticed the mustached man was not at the register. She turned around quickly, the sign still said 'OPEN' to the outside world. Where could he be?

|| Words: 354 || Thread Total: 354/2500 (maybe?) || Job || Job Approval ||
    Wren - #ff6600
    Tag: @tag
    Notes to self:
    Objective:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Apothecary Management [Wren Solo] Empty Re: Apothecary Management [Wren Solo]

Post by Wren 18th April 2021, 7:37 pm

Nanny was a bit grumbly in her arms, before twisting down and out of them to roam around the shop to find her sleeping spot within the shop. The man would constantly move her bed on her, or put things in it, making her have to find a new one. “Nelson?” The witch stepped further into the shop, trying to listen for the man as she did so. She took off her hat, putting it on the top of the coat hanger while resting her broom against it. “Nelsooon~!” She calls out louder as she makes her way to the back room.

As she peered around the corner and pulled the curtain that made the back room isolated while she did her potions, she was surprised to see it as she left it. Usually Nelson would bother her spot and mess with it by moving something, or everything, or put something there that left little room for herself. This time, it seemed that wasn’t the case… The little redhead glared at the potion making spot, and glared through her circular lenses at the desk and chair. She was trying to figure out if there was something missing or moved in her absence. But it seemed that this was going to come fruitless to her. Shaking her head, she looked towards the door that led to the backyard of the shop. Where the garden was. “Nanny, I’m going out back to check if Nelson is there.” She called over her shoulder as the cat decided to lay herself on the counter behind the register. She would be able to guard the shop this way. Wren had turned herself and opened the green door with poorly drawn flowers painted on the inside.

Peering out, it was quiet, just like the inside of the shop. A bit of a panic was starting to settle in on the redheaded witch as she cupped her hands around her mouth. “Nelson?!” She calls before a startled scream is heard at the other end of the garden. The little witch knew that sound and stormed over to the other end where the apothecary owner laid on the ground, surrounded by leaves and herbs and the shade of a tree.

“Wren! What brings you here…?” The man questions as he was rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Around him were various little notebooks he had written with notes on the herbs and their properties. He seemed to have been transferring the information to a new notebook. One that was bigger.

“You know that the shop still has the ‘open’ sign up? And you’re sleeping out here for who knows how long? And there is absolutely no one inside the shop so who knows how many customers came in and left with no response?" The little witch crossed her arms over her chest as she glared down to the man sitting on the ground surrounded by herbs. He was starting to make a nervous face before he covered it with his hand. The apothecary owner knew he messed up. "I better be paid triple for me about to go over stock and see if anything is missing." She leans in towards the shop owner, who nervously smiles before he just nods.

“I… I deserve that… I guess I should also sweeten the deal and say you can add three new more new potions and salves… or maybe five more, with those ointments you’ve been having too.” Nelson closes his eyes as he leans back on his arms while still laying on the ground. “I’ll be in in a couple minutes.” He tells her as she nods, pointing a finger at him, as if telling him he better keep his word. The shop owner typically does, but he knew the little witch could still kick his butt regardless. He didn’t have magic. He watched the short woman walk away from him, and cleared his throat before he called out to her; “I was going to reorganize the stock again, and was getting notes of the herbs we have to see if I needed to get more.”

Wren turned her head to look back at him, and pinched her nose under the bridge of her glasses. “Alright… I’ll get on that. Sometimes I wonder how you kept this store open for so long.” She says as she ‘tsked’ at him a bit. Nelson honestly wondered how he managed to do that too.

|| Words: 741 || Thread Total: 1095/2500? || Job || Job Approval ||
    || Wren - #ff6600 || Nelson Haggery - #6699cc ||
    Notes to Self:
    objective:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 29th April 2021, 7:29 pm

Back inside the shop, the little witch went to the counter and grabbed the clipboard that she had on a little hook by the antique looking register. Nanny was snoozing away on her little bed, barely peeking an eye at her master. They could sense one another anyways, she didn’t need to peek, but the cat had been curious about what the witch was actually doing in the shop now. She was grumbling under her breath. Wren glanced over to Nanny. “He fell asleep in the garden…” She grumbled before shaking her head. Nanny seemed to mimic her master in shaking her own head before closing her eye again and going back to taking a nap. The witch went to the shelves closest to the door. She was sure that if any stock was stolen, it would probably be around the front door the most. She needed to make sure that the store got lacrima cameras installed in case another instance like this happens again.

She looked up and down the shelf, taking a separate piece of paper and making tally marks for how many were on the shelf. As she finished with one item, she would go back to the original clipboard and take note about how many items were on the shelf from opening and how many were sold, checking that the amount missing was correct. As she was doing so, Nelson would come in with his stack of notebooks in his hands. He placed them next to Nanny on the back counter, sighing deeply as he did so. “I’ll help you, Wren. It’s my fault this happened anyways.” He says as he grabs another piece of paper and starts making his own tally chart of the stock at the other end of the shop. Of course the man was feeling guilty about making Wren do all of this on her own, he wasn’t going to take back any of the promised bonus’ from this either, she would get more done than what he would be able to do anyways.

It took the two nearly two hours to go through the shop’s stock and check everything. To Wren’s surprise, nothing had been stolen in their absence at all. She sighed as she was sitting on her broom and looked around the shop. “We don’t have any missing stock… so that’s a plus.” Her brown eyes look around. He wanted to reorganize the shop… that wasn’t a bad idea. Right now everything was by herbs. So some things had things that others didn’t. Maybe they should organize it by what it was? Potions in one area, loose herbs in another, tea in one area, and so on and so on. A smile was forming on the little witch’s face as this plan pleased her greatly.

|| Words: 466 || Thread Total: 1561/5000 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: ???
    Objective:

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 18th June 2021, 9:52 pm

She quickly jumps off of her broom and pulls out a wand. Nelson was sitting behind the counter again, having set the clipboard down there, and looked at the little witch. “What are you planning on doing now?” He questions her as she turns behind her to look at the man. Her eyes had gone from the nice chocolate brown that they were, to a bright blue color. She was using magic. “Should I leave…? Close the shop…?”

“Nah, I think I may need your help anyways with this.” She says as the tip of the wand starts to glow and stuff comes flying off of the shelves and display stands. The little witch lets her wand go in circles softly, getting all the products following suit slowly. It was honestly a wonder that the stuff wasn’t crashing into one another on their own! That was the power of the little witch's magic. She slowly started to move the stuff, letting the various sizes of potion bottles go to the shelves. The largest ones going towards the top, medium ones in the middle shelves, and the smaller ones on the bottom. They were organized by the intent of the potions. Healing ones, ones for sleep, ones for speed. This pleased the little witch before she looked up to the rest of the stuff floating in the slow circle above her.

“Why not put teas on the opposite wall?” Nelson questions as he looks to the other side of the shop. “I can put out a table for a tea of the day testing and maybe a station for packing teas for people.” He suggests as he grabs a notebook and starts to mark in it.

Wren’s blue eyes sparkled with excitement at that suggestion! It was honestly a perfect idea to her! She moved closer and let the big canisters of tea settle on the slightly higher shelves. If anything, she could ride her broom, or Nelson could pull them down to use on the shelves below, since there was plenty of space. “You can probably put cups and packing materials on the bottom shelf here.” Nelson was nodding in approval at Wren’s own suggestion and scribbled out a small sketch of the shelves the tea was going on.

|| Words: 379 || Thread Total: 1940 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Objective:

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 20th June 2021, 9:43 pm

One would not be able to tell that the little witch had been mad at the older man a few hours prior if they were to walk in at the moment. Honestly? She thought that thought was funny. The witch was passionate though, and she knew it. Especially about this shop. This shop is what really breathed life into her here in Fiore. She had nowhere else to go, but this shop helped her greatly. Nelson’s herbs helped her learn about what herbs were here and how to utilize them to their full potential. It helped that the herbs here were highly similar to her own herbs back home.

After all of the tea canisters were placed on the shelves, Wren took a step back to look at her handiwork. She was highly proud of herself. Nelson had gotten up and was scouring the back room for something. Wren bet it was that table he was telling her about a moment ago. It was fine. She didn’t need his help for the next thing. Near the teas, she placed the canisters of loose herbs neatly on the shelves with her magic. Packets of the loose herbs were on the lower shelves. They had scoops in the big canisters anyways, so if they needed to restock the packets, it’d be easier.

Wren looked around the shop and looked at the back wall. Her blue eyes glanced up towards the sky of floating herbal products, then smiled before she jogged over to that back wall. As she approached, various gummy themed foods came floating down and landed around the shelves. A smile was on her face as she liked how that seemed. The gummies were of various kinds of herbs in them for various kinds of ailments. That felt silly to say, but there were some special ones mixed in there that they didn’t really have of other kinds in the shop. She never told anyone often about that though.

|| Words: 328 || Thread Total: 2268 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Objective:

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 3rd September 2021, 1:40 pm

Black Hats, Black Cats, Double Bubbles, Toils, and Troubles.

The herbal gummies were put up in a matter of seconds before she was focusing on setting up the honey jars and bottles on the section of shelves directly adjacent to the gummies. Having magic made this process go a lot quicker than if she didn’t have or use any. Next the little witch was putting medicinal herbal capsules on a shelf, then some herbal lotions, and various little herbal snacks on the island shelves around the shop.

Nelson came out from the back with a cute little vintage looking table. He was being extra careful with holding it as he side-stepped out the door. It was a deep red wood color and had legs that curve out near the table surface top, almost like a fan, before connecting together and creating the foot of the table leg. The feet seemed to almost resemble a cats paw without the claws out. Nelson brought the table over to the window and set it down, adjusting it so that others could see the table just well in view.

Wren smiles at the sight and puts her hands on her hips. “I think the best tea we could have is lavender first.” She suggested as the shop owner looked back at her. He then smiled as he nodded. “I need to go and buy some more herbs first. Can you actually watch the shop again without me again? And I mean watch the shop.”

“Wren! I won’t be sleeping again, don’t worry. You’ve gone through the shop to see what we need… feel free to take what you need to get more herbs for us. I’ll be behind the counter at the register again.” He nervously scratched the back of his head. “And if you could also find a nice tea pot and some durable disposable cups, unless you’re okay with washing used cups, for the customers to have the tea in too please?”

Wren crossed her arms over her chest as she rolled her eyes. “Can do in finding a tea pot. I’ll get one that goes nicely with the table.” She tells him before she turns to the door. Nanny came bounding down from the counter and was rubbing up on her masters legs. The cat was ready to go as the broom flew over from the front entrance. The little witch sat upon the broom with the cat jumping up in front of her. “I’ll see you later Nelson. I’ll probably find other herbs as well and see about making more potions for you too, okay?”

“Okay! The shop won’t be locked till you come back, so feel free to walk through the entrance then.”

With that exchange, Wren was flying out of the store to search for a herbalist to find more herbs and seeds. The forest would be a good place too. The garden was still a work in progress and didn’t have all the herbs she needed yet.

|| Words: 491 || Thread Total: 2759 || Job || Job Approval ||
    objective:

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 17th September 2021, 9:57 pm

The first place that the little witch figured they would want to go to, was the herbalist shop. Whatever the herbalist didn’t have, Wren could very easily go to the forest to find… or similar locations. The closest herbalist wasn’t but three streets away from Nelson’s Apothecary. She flew right on over, flying above the crowd and zipping through the sky. She honestly loved being able to fly on her broom to avoid people… it was the landing and getting near the place that was harder. She really should have flown at people level instead of above them.

With a little bit of push, Wren managed to push her way through the crowd to land near a clothing store, just a couple stores down from the herbalist. She slips off her broom and helps Nanny down and then walks the rest of the way to the herbalist. Opening the door, a bell would ring as the scents of the various herbs that were in the room. “Hello~!” Wren would call out while hearing mutterings in the back. She would do the same when she was making potions, but this person was simply gathering the herbs together and making bundles to dry.

“I’ll be there in a moment.” Someone had called from the back with a rough growl.

Wren waited happily by the counter as she looked around the shop. She was making a mental note of all the herbs she needed. Bloodroot, Cinquefoil, St. John’s Wort, Honeysuckle, Lavender, Mugwort, Hemlock, Wolf’s Bane… the list could honestly go on for what all she needed for the shop. Maybe she should figure out a fast growing spell for the herbs in the garden…? No, that would make the herbs weaker. She needed them to be strong for the stuff she would be making for Nelson. Can’t cheat the man that helped give her a home and gave her her first job before she joined the Rune Knights.

|| Words: 325 || Thread Total: 3084 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #006600 - Pri
    objectives:

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 15th September 2022, 7:06 pm

It didn’t take long for an older woman with wrinkles forming on her skin to come around and meet Wren by the counter. She smiled to the short woman and leaned on the counter. “What brings you here today? Going to take more of my herbs to sell yourself?”

Wren pouted to the woman and put a hand on her hip while Nanny let out a ‘mrow?’ to the woman. “I make salves and potions and medicines of the herbs that I get from here, and my garden. No way do I sell them individually. And unfortunately my garden isn’t equipped for winters like yours is, so come winter I’ll need to stock up for fresh ingredients.” She says as she leans forward and produces a list from her pocket. “Pri, would you happen to have most of the herbs on this list?” Of course while she was taking stock, she was making notes on what they needed that they didn’t have yet.

Pri sighs as she reaches over and grasps the list from the little woman. When Wren first came into her shop, she thought she was a child, but with how upset she was that she was constantly accused of being one, Nelson had to come and clear things up. Wren had been sent on an errand by him to come here. And of course Pri came to Nelson’s Apothecary from time to time for a salve for her hands. The magic that the little woman had with potions was great. She always recommended her other customers to go to Nelson’s if they weren’t other apothecaries. After looking at the list, she taps it for a moment then sets it on the counter before putting a rather well used wicker basket and placing it next to the note. She walked around the shop and grabbed some bundles before returning to the basket and putting them in, checking the list again.

The little redheaded witch knew she shouldn’t go around the shop and ‘help’ out the herbalist. She was somewhat the same way unless she asked the person to specifically grab something.

“Is Nelson selling anything new?”

“We’re going to be introducing tea testing in the shop. We need to find a tea pot and some disposable cups for people to try them in.” Wren smiles as she watches the herbalist go around her shop again while gathering more herbs once again.

The herbalist looks over her shoulder and raises an eyebrow. “What’s the first tea that will be served?”

“Lavender.”

“That’s a good tea to start with. I can pack fresher lavender for you too, if you want.”

The witch thought for a moment, then slowly shook her head. “Thank you, but we have enough for now. We need to get it set up first, and the tea pot.”

The herbalist put more herbs in the basket and took a pen to slightly cross out the herbs she had just packed in the basket. After handing the note back, she smiles as she puts a hand on her hip. “I have a friend who makes tea pots, I’ll call him up and have him send some pots over to Mr Haggery. He’ll understand if I say it’s a favor for me and to help spread great tea to the people.” She says as she nods.

Wren smiles as she gingerly grabs the basket. “Thank you, Pri.” She waves to her as she starts to walk to the exit. “I hope you come by the shop and taste the teas I make.” She smiles to her before leaving with Nanny following close behind.

|| Words: 604 || Personal Total: 000 ||  Thread Total: 3688 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #006600 - Pri
    objectives:

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 26th October 2022, 8:44 pm

Next on the little witch’s destination was to go to the forests surrounding Crocus. She grabbed her broom and had it go vertical before she put the basket on the little notch in the handle. She sat on it sideways before Nanny was in front of her, and slowly let the broom rise up above the crowd. Where she was going, she didn’t need to be slowed down by people. She began to pick up speed as she steered the broom through the capital city. Of course more people looked up at her as she flew and pointed at her in awe.

It always felt embarrassing to have that happen. She picked up more speed and tried her best to ignore the attention below her.

It took a few minutes, but the little witch made her way to the forest outside of the city, letting herself land on a trail path just at the beginning of a nature walk park. There were no people there, so she felt it was safe enough to do so. After she slipped off of the broom, she looked at the list to see what else she didn’t have that Pri didn’t have for her. It was only a few things, and luckily she was able to find them in the forest easily too.

She started going off the trail and let her broom follow behind her as she was carefully stepping over things and searching for specific plants. She even started to find some that she didn’t even think of having before, tossing them into her little basket after tying a small bundle together. After about twenty minutes of her searching, the little witch felt something whiz passed her face, making her freeze.

What in the world had that been?

She glanced in the direction the thing went, and saw an arrow in a tree? She quickly turned around and had her wand out in a defensive mode. “Identify yourself!” She calls out as she scans the forest with her brown eyes that were slowly shifting blue as she was activating magic.

The forest was still with the suspect trying to conceal their location, but Nanny jumped off of the broom and quickly padded her way through the forest, avoiding the crunch of leaves and twigs on the forest floor. “Come out from behind the tree, now.” She says as Nanny sat in front of it quietly, alerting Wren that the suspect was there.

|| Words: 410 || Personal Total: 000 ||  Thread Total: 4098 || Job || Job Approval ||
    objectives:

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 5th December 2022, 11:04 am

The little witch was aware that some unsavory people tend to sometimes come into the forest around the capital, but she was hoping she wasn’t coming across someone who was a part of the unsavory types. She slowly moved to get a peek around the tree, but the person seemed to move at the same time as she did. Her brown eyes glanced at Nanny before back to the tree.

The cat moved around the tree to get the person to move. She wasn’t noticed at first, till she let up a meow. The meow set the person off. They let up a scream and they darted to another tree. The little redhead instantly knew by the back of the figure who it was. She growls and lets out a short incantation that shoots the stems of rosemary out of the ground, grabbing the person's arms. Wren slowly started to walk around the tree to confront the person she thought was a threat.

“I’m surprised water didn’t splash on me with your entrance… Rowena.” Wren snarks out as she crosses her arms over her chest.

The raven haired beauty struggled against the rosemary stems that held her in place. “Well I would if I didn’t lose my magic!” She screeches at her.

Wren paused as she looked at her. “Excuse me? You lost your magic?” The look Wren gave her was one of utter confusion and disbelief. The strongest woman from where she was from… lost her magic? Was that like how she lost hers when she first came here?

“Yeah you snit, I lost my damn magic. I was teleported here after someone attacked me and I landed in this forest here just a few days ago. I have no clue where the hell I am!”

The little redhead snorted as she tried covering her smirk. “Attacked you… like you did me?”

Rowena paused in her struggle, looking at the witch before her. She was giving her a nasty look as the witch was looking smug before she realized something. “This is a high level spell… how are you able to keep it up so long?”

“Thank you for asking! I got stronger.” She crossed her arms over her chest as she was trying to give herself a confident look. In reality, she was a bit scared. Rowena could be pulling her leg that she wasn’t able to use magic, so she was being guarded. Could never be too careful with old bullies and wounds.

|| Words: 416 || Personal Total: 000 ||  Thread Total: 4514 || Job || Job Approval ||
    || Wren - #ff6600 || Nelson Haggery - #6699cc || Rowena - #ff3399 ||
    objectives:

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 19th January 2023, 5:44 pm

Rowena was looking at Wren in utter disbelief. How could the snit even get stronger?! That just wasn’t possible! Then again, she lost her own magic.

Wren watched the woman before her and raised an eyebrow as she put a hand on her hip. “I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll release you and take you to the apothecary I work at, under the condition you help me find herbs, be nice to me, and don’t try to attack me. I’ll also help you regain your magic and navigate this country. It’s different than Sailkia.” She waits for the other witch's response as she moves her arms over her chest.

Of course the other witch didn’t like that idea much, and looked away from her as she was grumbling to herself. She was debating. Eventually, she lets up a groan and leans her head back. “Fiiiiine! I’ll try to be nicer. If it gets me out of these dumb rosemary stems and gets me a place to actually sleep in!” She groans as she hangs her head forward now. It was obvious to the little witch that the taller one didn’t like this, but was swallowing her pride.

“We can work together to get your powers back, but it will take time as you get used to this place. Even then, I’m not sure if you can get as strong as you used to be, or if you’ll be stronger. Clearly I’m the former, but this land has different energy.” She explains as she waves her hand and the stems went back to the ground. Rowena was rubbing her left bicep as she looked to the ground, honestly feeling helpless here. Wren holds out a paper to Rowena and smiles a bit. “These are the herbs I’m looking for. I know you know what they look like, but how is your harvesting?”

The raven haired witch looked at the list and snorted. “I had others harvest for me.” She says as she crosses her arms across her chest. “The most I harvested was fruits on bushes or trees.” Her cheeks burned a little as she blushed a bit in embarrassment.

Wren nods as she takes the list back. “If you find any of the herbs, I’ll help you learn how to harvest them. You’ll need to know when we go to the apothecary and you help there.”

“Hold on! You never said I’d help out there!”

“Well… why not? You can’t live there for free. Especially since you’ll be taking over my room there till the owner clears another room.” The little witch raises an eyebrow as she stuffed the paper in her apothecary bag and smirked. The other witch was seeming like she was malfunctioning, but groans again as she knew the witch was probably right. Double so since the smaller witch was probably rather upset about how she had been treated.

Rowena looked around and huffs, looking at the cat that was glaring at her. “Don’t give me that look.”

“She’s still mad at you for harming her before. I am as well. Especially since it was your spell that helped transport me here too.”

The raven haired witch sighs, and puts a hand on her face. “Fine… Lets just look for the herbs you need…” She turned away and was scanning the area for anything.

|| Words: 558 || Personal Total: 000 || Thread Total: 5072 || Job || Job Approval ||
    || Wren - #ff6600 || Nelson Haggery - #6699cc || Rowena - #ff3399
    objectives:

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 4th March 2023, 5:04 pm

It was honestly surprising to the little witch that Rowena was actually helping. She was even getting her hands dirty to move around some of the plants to look for the herbs that Wren had shown her. The little witch was now thinking that she needed to make herself a truth potion or powder to throw at people and get them to spill the truth. Of course there was still no trust in the other witch.

Rowena sighs as she stands up and looks over to Wren. “I found an adder's tongue under this bush.” She used her foot to slightly move the bush to show that she was serious about what she found.

Wren made her way over to her and noticed that she did in fact find one of the things she had been looking for. “Well then, I guess I’ll show you how to harvest the herb.” She opened her alchemy bag and pulled out another bag and some tools for Rowena before showing her how to harvest it properly without destroying the whole plant.

This process continued a bit as they found more herbs. Rowena was grumbling most of the way and complaining that not having her powers, or her friends to do her work, was tiring and sucked. Soon the pair had a bunch of herbs that Wren was content with.

“I think it’s time to go back to Nelson’s… the sun is setting anyway.” She says as she lets up a whistle. Her broom came zipping to the little witch, and she sat on it casually. Rowena didn’t really move, glaring at the broom. “Yeah, you forgot that you put the spell on me while I had this broom? It’s even faster now.” She giggles as she pats behind her while Nanny sat in front of her. With a groan, Rowena sat behind the little witch, holding onto the broom as it began to take off with all three of them on it.

|| Words: 329 || Personal Total: 000 ||  Thread Total: 5401 || Job || Job Approval ||
    || Wren - #ff6600 || Nelson Haggery - #6699cc || Rowena - #ff3399

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 9:22 am