Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

☽ Peace Plague ☾ (Wren S Exam)

Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Witches Bonds
    Second Skill: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Skill:

☽ Peace Plague ☾ (Wren S Exam) Empty ☽ Peace Plague ☾ (Wren S Exam)

Post by Wren 3rd December 2021, 8:25 pm

☽ Peace Plague ☾ (Wren S Exam) ASLww8b
    Black Hats, Black Cats, Double Bubbles, Toils, and Troubles.

The little redheaded witch was wearing her high neck green and white halter top shirt and a pair of orange shorts with some high socks and a pair of black and white converse shoes as she entered the Director’s office. She gave him a groan and a small smile as he called her ‘kid,’ but knew he was mostly saying it due to him being older than her. She wished he’d stop calling her kid. “Oh? What do you have?” She questions as she gets closer to the desk. She grabs the file as it’s handed to her, and opens it up to skim through it. Nanny was following her over next to the Director, sitting in between her feet as she waited. A grin was forming on her face as she looked up towards him. “I think I can make great work of this.” She tells him as she closes the file and nods. “You can count on me to figure out what happened and the source and how to fix it!” She gives him a salute before he tells her about needing supplies or knights for backup.

That made her pause.

She honestly wasn’t sure what she’d need. “I’ll probably take extra everything and some Knights as a just in case… never can be too careful. If anything, they may end up being guinea pigs and help me find the source… teasing.” She snorts as she gives him a finger gun before she starts leaving his office. “I think I got this~” She holds the file up and looks at Nanny, who’s starting to jog after her Witch.

After the two are out of the office, Wren looks at the file once more. “Okay. So there are very sick people in Peace Village right now. We need all the healing herbs we can get our hands on. Or potions. Potions might be better. Herbs just in case we run out of potions.” She was talking about what she needed to do as she walked down the hallway towards the barracks. She would, of course, get some fellow knights to hold onto some potions and herbs and other materials to collect the potential toxins.

Her mind was whirling about the various possibilities of what this could be, as well as how it could be ‘captured’ as well. Water could use a bottle, same as dirt or plant, air though… masks may be required. Maybe suits. Extra precautions never hurt. If anything, they could get out of the suits if it isn’t an airborne toxin. If it was a person though… anti magic cuffs, or normal cuffs, would be needed, nets as well to capture them.

Her brown eyes sparkled with excitement as she looked at Nanny. “Let's hurry.” The black cat meowed to her master before the two were instantly bounding down the halls and burst through the doors of the barracks. “Who wants to help me out with a potentially dangerous mission that involves toxins?!” She asks maybe a little too excitedly to the room.

This was a cricket chirp moment as everyone in the barracks just stared at the short person who constantly screamed she was a female at them and for them to call her ‘ma’am’ instead of ‘sir’ when they were in her presence.

A frown was on the red headed witch’s lips before she slumped her shoulders. “Volunteer now before I pick myself. We will be prepared with suits at first, definitely will be handling things with gloves. But there could be the chance it’s a person's doings with magics… or not with magics. Not too sure, that’s what we’re investigating.” She crossed her hands over her chest as she grins, Nanny was sitting by her feet, waiting to see if anyone would join. Her little squad that helped her with the protection of the one tribe that dealt with ancient words slowly started to come forward. “Good! Follow me to gather materials. Feel free to fall in as we’re going to get the stuff.” She cheers as she turns on her heels and starts to leave the barracks, a line of knights following her.

|| Words: 691 || Thread Total: 691/3000 || Exam || Job Approval ||
    || Wren - #ff6600 || Nelson Haggery - #6699cc ||
    Tag: @tag
    Enemies: ???

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 12:36 am