Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Inherited Chaos

Miku Kensho
    Miku Kensho

Player 
    Lineage : Nightmare Descendant
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,325

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Time Flow: Kensho Style
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Inherited Chaos Empty Inherited Chaos

Post by Miku Kensho 14th February 2021, 6:28 am

https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t16719-genetic-chaos-part-one

It was a rather ominous day as Miku looked at the fog in the distance. She could tell there wa something wrong. When Miku saw the job ad she had absolutely no interest in the two dogs that went missing. When she heard the news about something operating in the Spooky forest that was noticeably affecting the Vulcan population under mysterious circumstances, her attention was piqued. She knew that Vulcans, albeit being literal misogynistic apes, were one of the strongest predators, and those that can survive in the Spooky Forest were no joke to be trifled with. In a matter of the natural order, Vulcans were one of the strongest natural predators, a decline in their population without a solid reason like famine or disease being noted is strange. The chronomancer theorized that there was some deliberation, someone who had a use for picking off Vulcans slowly thinning the heard.

In her head she had three ideas, the first one being that there was a predator in the environment that was hunting down all the Vulcans, to which she had considerable doubts considering Vulcans of this era and area were still quite powerful, and any predator would leave traces of Vulcans behind. The second theory was that Vulcans were being hunted down and fled or migrated to a newer area, but assumed that theory would have the same weaknesses of the first. Lastly and more likely in her mind, the Vulcans were being used or harvested for more, creative purposes. From what she knew of her mother's various works and her own studying, creatures like Vulcans, depending on the breed, have incredibly useful parts for various biological and alchemical projects. A mind controlled Vulcan, especially an augmented Vulcan would make for an interesting slave or minion, especially depending on how that Vulcan is augmented. Miku recalled a pet project of her mother where a demon greater ape's heart was transplanted into a Vulcan, infused with dragon blood in one of the many alternate timelines she was in. From what she recalled the Vulcan did not last a week, but the simple modifications boosted it to immense power, being able to destroy a town in under an hour and handling seventeen mages of varying power in a form of berserk rage. On the other hand Miku does know of a few different uses for Vulcan parts creating various different types of magical equipment. However she had confliction on that as for taking full Vulcans in, it would mean one wishes to be cautious and work in a precise environment, or really need the use lots of Vulcans.

Either way Miku wouldn't be surprised if her mother had something to with this, which happened to be exactly what she suspected, if at the very least the remnants of a pet project unsurprisingly abandoned. Which led her to following the leads on this job to searching through the haunted forest as she looked through, adorned in her Clock Dress as she had her Dual Gunblades holstered and ready to go in a moments notice as she was tracking Vulcan tracks, looking around untikl she began to see a fog in the distance, a strange green fog.

She focused intensely on the fog as she tried to see if she could see through it, but much to her surprise this fog was no mere aesthetic or illusion. She had a feeling that whatever she was looking for, would be beyond the fog. "Mother wouldn't normally use a fog, as if she had a place to work at, it wouldn't be so clearly obvious." She thought to herself as she was trying to debate on what is causing the fog, and what the fog might be protecting. 

WC 622

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Character
    Lineage

Quick bank:
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Dragon's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 844

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Inherited Chaos Empty Re: Inherited Chaos

Post by Jackson Hyde 14th February 2021, 7:48 pm

Kiari was thinking about the day as Ominous would be a good way of putting it. The fog that he was seeing was definitely weird. He did not know what was going on but it was definitely as the job described. Foggy days normally meant trouble for him. It definitely an off day. Days like today were not the best days for the white dragon slayer. He feeds off of light and with the fog and the way the day was going he could would not be able “Power up” for a lack of a better word.  

Kiari was dropped off not to far from the location in which the job was suppose to be taking place. Kiari would continue to walk towards the entrance into the area. The job was specific in the fact that he needed to find answers for the owner of the dogs while getting to the bottom of the mysterious green fog. It did not take him long before he was entering the forest and heading towards the thickest part towards the weird green fog.

This job definitely did not feel right to Kiari as he was looking a head when he would see a strange woman getting closer to the green fog. He swore it was wizard related. Guilded Wizards mastered their craft and their own magic. Kiari was one of the newest members of Maliora Vitae. He would run up to this womans left side. “ Here about that weird fog huh?” he would ask with a cool collected tone looking over at the girl who he was standing next to. Kiari wanted to do this job cause he needed the money plus he wanted to become one of the strongest members of the guild.  

The smell coming from the forest did alarm him as well as the more he waited and looked Kiari though just waiting to hear what the girl has to say about this job. The longer he waited the smell keapt getting stronger. He would look to the girl next to him and introduce himself “ I’m Kiari of Maliora Vitae. And you are?” he would ask just wanting to know her name if she had also accepted the job from her guild. A dragon in this place would be kinda deadly.  This job is a simple one as the client just wanted them to find out what happened. They did not want any wizard to locate their missing pet or anything. It is weird that they do not want me to find out what happened to their pet. Kiari thought as he stood there looking at the forest in which the name fits. Spooky forest.  

The sun could barely be seen and the fog seemed to be thicker within the forest. “ I use light magic so if it gets to dark I can at least light the way.” Kiari knew that it was still light out as the sun was still able to be seen. He knew that this was the right place from the map that the guild had of the world on the ship. Kiari was so happy when the ship dropped him off. He was told where to meet up after this job was done to be able to get back onto the ship.

WC:552

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Jackson Hyde
    First Magic: Lightning Dragon Slayer

God Slayer Lacrima n694
    Ice Dragon Slayer Lacrima post n96
    Dragon slayer Lacrima n 706
    Proof of Dragon VIP n 322

"Okay, this is when I go back to my gay fish babies." -Cookie
    Miku Kensho
    Miku Kensho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miku Kensho 14th February 2021, 11:24 pm

Miku could slowly begin to sense that she was not alone as she could sense another presence as she approached the fog. She knew she wasn't going to be alone, something as prominent as this would spark members from across the various guilds as she would begin to wonder what sort of individual would also arrive, however she could sense someone was trying to arrive behind her, sneakily or not she knew she had to get the upper hand. Her eyes began to glow in a clock tone as she would teleport herself across space and time a twentieth of a second so she would be standing right behind the man that arrived. 

When she arrived she watched from behind the man, as he probably didn't notice how she stopped moving, and died in less then an instant as that body's blood and internal organs crystalized. Essentially becoming a fleshy statue as she stood behind the man listening to him speak. "Yes and no, I have come here thanks to the job, but that's not my only reason in coming here." She said from behind the man as she had quickly analyzed the man, typical friendly type that seemed to have some noble yet aloof demeanor. However for the moment she didn't sense any hostility and given the lack of intel, she assumed he'd work as a temporary ally for now. "While the job posting brought me here, I also got other business I believe this job may have something to do with my life's work." She said before walking forward, knocking over her crystalized corpse as she looked at the man who claimed to be some form of light magic user. 

Miku almost had tor resist the urge to laugh as the man thought that light magic would be useful in that thick green fog up ahead. However she didn't want to offend the man immediately or risk alienating an ally. "My name is Miku, Fairy Tail. if this sexy doll hasn't given it away I'm a chronomancer of sorts." She said before lifting up the stiff cadaver dragging it off into the bushes hiding it, making a note to come back for it later.  "No offense but I don't think lights are a bright idea. I haven't found any Vulcan tracks for nearly a kilometer and most of them try to turn away from that fog. Odds are there's a guard somewhere inside, best to not give them easy directions to hit us." She explained to the man as she got closer to the fog. "Classic misdirection fog but there's something else, I can't explain what exactly." She said as she had an ominous feeling from the green gas, she wondered what exactly lied within it but had no guess as to exactly what it could be. "I'd dispel it myself but this might be a bit too strong to dispel. I recommend we enter and search silently. Something this big, someone's gotta be hiding something one can't normally stuff in a purse or sack, so maybe a building... or at the very least some other thing of use." She theorized as she looked into the fog.

WC 529
    PWC 1151
    TWC 1725

Just rolling dice for effect in advance...

Character
    Lineage

Quick bank:
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 14th February 2021, 11:24 pm

The member 'Miku Kensho' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Inherited Chaos Die_05_42162_sm
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Rich- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 15th February 2021, 12:29 am

OOC: Rolling normal dice for effect in advance

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 15th February 2021, 12:29 am

The member 'Kiari Cold' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Inherited Chaos Die_06_42164_sm
    Jackson Hyde
    Jackson Hyde

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Jackson Hyde 15th February 2021, 12:58 am

He didn’t know what to expect with this wizard but he did find it strange that they keapt silent. This wizard was definitely an odd one when it came to what to expect. Just then he heard a voice from behind him answering what he had asked the wizard who he was now next to. He took in a deep breath through his nose and couldn’t tell them apart. The scents where the exact same though he couldn’t quit place it.  

When the woman mentioned that the posting brought them here but that they were here due to their lifes work made him wonder what her lifes work was. Kiari wanted to know more but the smell of the place he really didn’t like. The green fog has made it to were he really wanted to leave. “ Never came across a Chronomancer. So didn’t even figure that” He had just realized that his magic to light the way would be a bit odd. “ You’re right my light wouldn’t really do much in that. Since you told me your magic, it is only fair that you know what mine is.” He would have a slight smile. “ I’m a Dragon Slayer.” He didn’t expect much of a reaction.  

He did agree on a few things this fog is a classic misdirection. ” Your right there is something off about this fog. There has to be something there.” His voice would get more serious as the words left his mouth.  There was something about this job that still did not feel right to him. “ Shall we head in?” Kiari would take a few steps heading into the green gas like fog. Everything seemed to be alright until his back started to hurt and itch. what is this? His thoughts would wonder as wings sprouted from his back “ What in the hell is this!  He would yell as his now wings started flapping. The air from the wings did nothing at all to the fog. At this point he was trying to learn what was going on and how to control these absurd wings.

WC: 362
    PWC: 914
    TWC:2065

Jackson Hyde

God Slayer Lacrima n694

Miku Kensho
    Miku Kensho

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Miku Kensho 16th February 2021, 4:14 am

Miku had to stop herself from rolling her eyes as she could sense the pride of the man who introduced himself as a dragon slayer as if that form of magic was great. Miku knew a few dozen slayers, it was not as rare as it appears to be in this lifestyle. "Charming, a Light Dragon slayer, though I rather wish you were a demon slayer as that would be more reassuring right now. You might too if I am right." She explained as the two begin to walk further into the fog. She knew her mother's various hobbies and experiments could range from anything form meddling with small critters to creating chimeras of demons. She knew that a herd of Vulcans is a extremely dangerous thing in the possession of the original Time Flow user. "Funny how Time Flow seems to take away conscience. My mother's was lost to her insanity but she's still quite a intelligent woman, even if she resets her own memory too often..." She thought to herself as the two were getting deeper into the magical mist. She wasn't afraid of any hallucinogenic as her mind was able to withstand nearly anything, she could look into the space time continuum itself and yawn with boredom.

However suddenly she felt like she tripped but regained her balance as the fog around her seemed to be moving up at a rapid pace. She blinked twice before looking around, before feeling a cold draft her her. Looking down she noticed her once form fitting dress was now hanging incredibly low from her form as she was now a solid proportional two feet tall with her clothing not being changed. She looked at her hands and bitterly groaned, albeit in a cuter more higher pitched tone then before. "Damn it! Just my luck to get the one forced transformation that cuts out half my fighting style. I can practically feel the strength difference."  She said before trying to pick up her dress before dropping it annoyed as it disappeared before reappearing on her body completely proportional and quickly her gunblades shrunk down to fit to her new stature. "Good thing Clock Dress is just a manifestation of my magic otherwise I'd be without weapons or clothing."

She would then look back up at Kiari, really not enjoying the new height gap as she noticed his wings and his inability to control them properly yet. She originally thought she had the short end of the stick but now she believed it was up for debate. She watched as Kiari began to thrash out at his new angelic limbs. Miku sighed as she recalled through her own memories of how to control such a appendage. "Alright, listen carefully. Imagine you have an ass on your back for a moment, and each wing is just a cheek. Pretend you just had tons too eat and need to clench it in, use that visceral memory and try to do the same with your upper back while treating your wings like ass cheeks. That'll hell you reign them in tightly to your back." Miku explained calmly and gently so the dragon slayer could gain control over his new form. Miku had a few experiences with wings herself but she learned quite fast and intuitively, she never had to teach before and hoped that Kiari would understand the basics of what he was being taught. Since they did not know what to expect and this job was not really supposed to last beyond a day or two Miku found no point in teaching him how to fly with those wings right away. "Wings are kinda like arms but are trickier to control in certain ways. whatever you do don't let anything get close to your shoulder blades as there is now more tender weak spot their then as a normal humanoid. But yeah, you'll get the hang of it rather quickly. Dragon Slayers are quite athletically intuitive I'm sure you'll master it, the controls are basically no different then any other body part, just gotta mesh and mix to find what works." She said patting him on the thigh before she would move her observations from the specifics of Kiari's newfound need for additional motor control to a more in depth analysis of the newfound element to the situation. "On the plus side, we did learn something important. Whatever's going on, we're dealing with biological manipulation, pure biological manipulation given I was standing in a pile of my clothes and yours got ripped in the back."

She explained as she began to start to understand what was going on while at the same time believing more and more this was the work of her mother. "Five Jewels says this is a accidental explosion gone wrong after abducting various animals for study causing this cloud of various formulas mixing together. We're both human so we should've been affected the same if this was an intentional cloud... I swear if this isn't my mother's fault I might go insane, totally like her to cause an accident like this with her insane experiments." She said as she would continue to walk on irritated by her new form. "I swear this cannot get any worse!"   She almost yelled out and soon the universe, as it normally does, punished the Chronomancer even further as the sound of grunting could be heard in the distance getting closer.

"Me heard pretty lady!" A rather deep, ape like voice called out in the fog, followed by another with more aggression, "No, Pretty lady mine!" and a third one simply roared. Miku could recognize what sort of voices they were even if the context and dialogue had not spoiled it. She started to remember her current predicament. "Oh hell no..." She said in shock as out from the fog three Vulcans, each taller then the norm fitted with savage claws and heavily jacked muscles came out, with bloodshot eyes as they sniffed around. "Where pretty lady?" One asked before another spotted Miku and began to charge for her, reaching out with her demented claw hand. "She mine!" It said highly aggravated. Miku in that moment knew her time was up as she once again teleported away and back in time, this time hiding behind Kiari again as the Vulcan grabbed the corpse filled with crystalized blood with way too much strength, causing the body to shatter into red shards and flesh. "Roided Vulcans... Somebody better pick up the phone as I fucking called it! Roided Vulcan watchdogs or escaped subjects, doesn't matter. I can't really fight at my best right now.. I'll do what I can from far away, but as a woman without her full arsenal working right I feel obligated and eligible to stand in the side lines against a Vuclan as per my right in the Mage's human rights policy act. I'll do what I can, but, good luck buddy." She said as she decided to invoke legalism at this moment.

WC 1170
    PWC 2321
    TWC 3257

Character
    Lineage

Quick bank:

Current date/time is 13th May 2024, 2:31 am