Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Kiss! Kiss! Not this time! (vday 2021 - Lethe, Mathis)

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Kiss! Kiss! Not this time! (vday 2021 - Lethe, Mathis) Empty Kiss! Kiss! Not this time! (vday 2021 - Lethe, Mathis)

Post by Lethe 12th February 2021, 9:09 pm

Kiss! Kiss! Not this time! (vday 2021 - Lethe, Mathis) VNJRLgK
    Leave the Future in the Past, We're Living in the Present now, Baby!

Lethe had been thinking about the last time she had gone to the winter event with Mathis. The kiss under the mistletoe that she had given him at the end had her cheeks flaring up again as she looked at herself in a mirror. She was wearing a little white sailor dress that had sheer, three-fourths sleeves with small purple bows near the ends, brass buttons on the bodice of the dress from the waistline that met a bigger purple bow at the top, and green trim on the lapel and at the bottom of the skirt of her dress. Her legs were bare, and she was debating on what to wear on her feet when she distracted herself. "Mathis mentioned he hadn't been to too many festivals here…"

She put her hands together before putting her index fingers on her lips. Next thing she knew, she had grabbed a nice white hat and a pair of white, three inch high, pump heels. She slipped them on and made her way out of her room and down the halls of the S.S. Endeavor. Her heels weren’t quiet as they touched the ground, having an echo clack through the halls while her hips swayed with each step. She let her nose direct herself towards where Mathis was. She had been around him enough that she could get his scent well. Of course his scent lead up to the Arborium once again and she walked right towards him.

“Maa~thiss~” Her voice halfheartedly sings out to the neveraging man as she walks up to him. Any stones she stepped on would get a clack of her heel. When the black haired woman gets close to Mathis, she leans herself down at the waist, putting her hands on her knees as she does so. “Care to go to another festival with me? A company wants to have some testers for some rides at their new amusement park. I kinda wanna go and see how it is. I haven’t been to one in a while.” She smiles ever so sweetly, as if she wasn’t letting her chest hang a bit in his line of sight.

She removes her hands from her knees and pulls up a map of Fiore before grabbing Mathis’ shoulder and pressing Rose Garden with the other. It would literally take half a minute for them to digitalize and redigitalize at the entrance of Rose Garden. To their left was the amusement park, where some of the things were being set up still. It was pretty rosy in the pinks and whites and reds. She looked down to her outfit, then to the amusement park’s variety of love colors. She matched well. Her phlox purple eyes went to Mathis, seeing what he’d say about this. Or if he’d just roll with the punches like before. She bet her money on two.

|| Words: 479 || Thread Total: 479/4000 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles
    Tag: @SlayerMathis_
    Enemies: ???

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Kiss! Kiss! Not this time! (vday 2021 - Lethe, Mathis) Empty Re: Kiss! Kiss! Not this time! (vday 2021 - Lethe, Mathis)

Post by SlayerMathis 19th February 2021, 3:28 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP1190/1190
    MP500/500
    Speed204m/s
    Strength155.5
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Mathis's eyes cracked open at the sing songy voice of the woman he seemed to have captured the affections of. She certainly seemed dressed for something, and no doubt she would try to drag him into it. He had figured that something like this was in the works, so he had already been dressed for such an occasion, wearing a lavender sweater and a simple pair of blue jeans. "I suppose it is true that I have said I wish to learn more about the festivals of Fiore, but I am not all too interested in-"

Before he could finish off his sentence, Lethe had already grabbed him and teleported to Rose Garden, Mathis waiting until they had both fully arrived at the destination. "I would assume this means regardless of my answer, I would be attending this festival with you. Do not take it poorly, I mean you no offense by it. In fact, I would have accepted either way. You are a strange blend of predictability and spontaneity, Lethe. Right upon hearing of this festival, I already knew you would come to find me." He smiled warmly at that, taking a few steps forwards. "Well, if that is the case, I suppose it would be for the best if we continued on our way? I am sure there is no rush, of course, but it still advisable to not delay our entry." He turned and gave a bit of a teasing smile towards Lethe. "I have little patience, as you well know," he joked.

The two made their way into the town, immediately coming across something that Mathis could not help but notice Lethe glanced at. A river had been artificially painted pink, and boats in the design of swans bobbed on the water, attached to a pier with a bored, acne ridden teenager. "Our journey has left me somewhat tired, as has my meditation being interrupted. Perhaps we can simply begin our travels in the festival by partaking in a boat ride?" Mathis asked, offering a hand with a devilish grin on his face, reveling in prodding her affection of him as lightheartedly as possible.

WC: 0358 | TWC: 0358

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kiss! Kiss! Not this time! (vday 2021 - Lethe, Mathis) DcM8us5

[center]Mathis Lora | Blademaster Lineage | Monado | Magic | Poppi
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Kiss! Kiss! Not this time! (vday 2021 - Lethe, Mathis) Empty Re: Kiss! Kiss! Not this time! (vday 2021 - Lethe, Mathis)

Post by Lethe 24th February 2021, 4:42 pm

A grin was on Lethe’s face as she had grabbed hold of Mathis and dragged him along with her to fulfil her whims. When he responded to her after they were fully in Rose Garden, a grin was on her lips as she held her hands behind her back, shrugging a shoulder while she smirked. “Don’t think I’m too predictable. And maybe sometime you should come seek me out instead to go to a festival! I wouldn’t mind you coming to me asking to go to one!” She put a hand to her chest as she saw him smile. Her heart could barely take it. Jeezus. She barely knew the neveraging guy! Then he started giving her a teasing smile after he walked ahead of her. She raised an eyebrow as she glared. “It should be me who has less patience than you.” She snorted more to herself as she made her way to be next to him.

As they made it into the park and started traveling a bit, she held her hands behind her back before she glanced over the Tunnel of Love ride. Then Mathis spoke again and held out a hand to her. She held her hand to herself at first as she was mentally debating the odds of this ride with him. “Well… I supposed if you’re tired, and have yet to meditate… There’s no harm in resting a bit so we can enjoy the rest of the park. I had gotten up rather early to deal with personal things myself.” She reached her hand out to him, grabbing it as a soft blush was on her face from his grin that was practically killing her.

She let herself be lead onto the swan boat with Mathis and looked over the river of pink. She would be honest, this didn’t make her feel too in love. She wasn’t too crazy over pink, but she did like it to a degree. The boat started puttering along the river towards a tunnel. She hat sat back, crossing her ankles over one another as they entered the tunnel, and music started playing around them. It was clearly a love song about a woman being able to be with her lover finally. She closed her eyes as she was trying to not think of the lyrics, but doing so only enhanced her focus on the lyrics. Her eyes snapped open near the end of the song though.

“I found a thrill to press my cheek to
    A thrill that I've never known (Oh, yeah, yeah)
    And you smiled, you smiled (Oh)
    And then the spell was cast
    And here we are in Heaven
    For you are mine at last.”

Her cheeks had flushed as she glanced away from Mathis slightly, clearing her throat. ‘This song is rather appropriate for you and him, isn’t it?’ Veles snickered inside of Lethe’s head. ‘Can it, before I find a way to shut you off.’ Lethe was slightly shaking as she leaned her head down to cover her eyes, and part of her cheeks from the blush that was dusting them. This ride was corny, but the darkness of the tunnel with the light glows of pinks and reds and whites to light up the scenery and that went with the songs wasn’t helping her. This was really a mood setter. And probably something she probably shouldn’t be doing this Mathis so soon without fully knowing his angle at least.

She didn’t know his thoughts on this. Clearing her throat, Lethe turned her head to look over at Mathis. Hopefully she wouldn’t be getting a brick wall response to all of this. “Erm… Mathis? I have a… odd question I guess it would be…” She rubbed the back of her head with one hand as her purple eyes looked over at the scenery of two shadow puppets kissing against a pink tinted sheet while they floated by it. Her cheeks instantly turned red again as she closed her eyes. “Besides spontaneous and predictable, I suppose, what do you think of me? Or how do you feel about me?” There was a sinking feeling that this ride was going to be over soon, and hoped to get an answer before that. This ride was too calm for her, making her feel antsy. She wanted to be a bit more physical, even if she was in a dress.

|| Words: 733 || Thread Total: 1570 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: Lethe's heart, and inability to sit still!

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 24th February 2021, 5:07 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP1190/1190
    MP500/500
    Speed204m/s
    Strength155.5
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

"What I think of you?" he said, thinking that she was probably trying to get answers out of him. "I am assuming you mean something along the lines of a more romantic interest, judging by what I have gathered of your opinion of me. Well, I will not deny that I think you are a lovely woman, though I admittedly do not know much about you. It is something that intrigues me, knowing the nature of my allies should it be permitted, but I would completely understand if you were less than willing to disclose personal information." He looked ahead, seeing the light coming to the end of the tunnel. "Perhaps it would be best to say that most of the issues you may be facing in regards to your potential aim towards myself are on my own end. It may be apt to call them commitment issues." He smiled as the ride ended, offering his hand to help her out of the boat. "I am not too familiar with the human terminology for such things, but I would assume you are aiming for this festival to be a 'date,' if I am using the term correctly." He smiled, trying to be as warm as possible with his appearance. It had been a long time since he had bothered so much with a mortal. It was simply a waste of resources. He would survive longer than them. Even before he was a Flesh Eater, getting connected to a mortal was a waste, as he would forget it all at his summoner's death. Yet something about Lethe made him care. Perhaps it was her own interest in him? "Very well. I will try this out, since I would assume you are aiming for this to be the purpose of our coming here."

He offered his hand to her after a moment of thinking and a few steps forwards. "Humans often hold hands in these events, do they not? Apologies if I am awkward with this. I am not someone who has experience with mortal relationships. I am merely going off of research and observation of people. That is truly about it. I may perhaps be wrong in some of my assessments, but I am willing to learn." He smiled as he continued to walk, regardless of whether or not she accepted his offer. "Now then, I am sure this may have come as somewhat of an inevitability, but I am curious as to what you think of me. I believe I have a right to ask, considering you had asked me. Although I suppose my answer may have been unsatisfactory, so if you feel as though that is the case, I shall rescind my question. Though I suspect I may know the answer, I just wish to confirm if my observation of you has been true."

WC: 0475 | TWC: 0833

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 24th February 2021, 6:17 pm

Wait…? He was actually going to entertain her question? Her face instantly started to turn red at the sudden response of this. As he mentioned that he was assuming she was asking what he thought of her in a romantic sense, she started to slightly shrug her shoulders and nod her head a little. She wasn’t going to interrupt him, not with little time left to this ride. She couldn’t help but smirk at the fact that he complimented her as a woman, but it did falter at the bit where he mentioned her not wanting to disclose her personal information. The ride had ended as he mentioned he himself had commitment issues. That wasn’t good for her if he did… She’d have to figure out how to tie him down to her, she supposed at least.

She let her hand softly pat against his as it was offered to her again, the kind of pat that gave a small clap between their hands. That smile he was giving her was going to make her heart burst. As she was working on trying to step out of the boat, he had mentioned that he assumed she was wanting the festival here to be a date, and she nearly missed a step, tumbling slightly on her feet, and into his chest as she did so. “Crap. You saw through me.” She teased, but her face was only getting redder. She fixed herself and stood up and nodded her head. “It can be a date if you want it to also be one. Of course, I won’t push it too much.” She tilted her head to the side as she smiled sweetly at him. Her heels made her taller than him by a couple inches, so her eyes just slightly looked down at him.

As he offered his hand to her, she nearly took a step back. Before he could even start taking it back, she grabbed his hand and pulled her hand that had his behind her, pulling him close to her and let their chests touch. “This is very much what we do when we go on dates if we’re close enough, or wanting to sometimes. Everyone’s awkward at some point when they have dates, especially with new people. We learn the ‘love language’, so to say, of our partners eventually." She let him take her with him as they walked. As her question was asked right back at her, she snickered, nodding her head at it being expected. “You are very right that you have a right to ask, and I think your answer is good for me. You don’t know me yet, it’s only right.” She pushed a lock of her hair out of her face. Her eyes went up to the sky for a moment. She was enjoying holding Mathis’ hand as they walked.

“I don’t know exactly what your observations are, but to start, I find you to be physically attractive to me. That’s how some people fall in love from the get go. At first, at the singles night, I only was acting on a whim. Your reactions though, got my interests and I wanted to know more about you…” She used her free hand to scratch her cheek at how shameless she felt that response was. She looked up ahead of them now. “I am, at the moment, not willing to tell too much about myself, but in due time I can when I’m comfortable to tell them. I’ll start with a simple thing that is noticable. Along with being human, I’m part werewolf and kitsune, and dragon.” She shrugs her shoulders before she holds up two fingers. “We now have to do something. I want to do Lovely Laser Tag, or the Heart Rollercoaster. Choose one.” She giggles to him as she leans against his arm, letting her fingers stay laced with his.

|| Words: 650 || Thread Total: 2695 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: Mathis attacking Lethe's heart
    Notes: 1/2 activities
    Tunnel of Love

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 24th February 2021, 6:40 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP1190/1190
    MP500/500
    Speed204m/s
    Strength155.5
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

"I suppose that those different parts would explain the tail at the Holiday's Festival," he casually said with a smile. "But you have rights to your own past. Perhaps some day I will tell you mine, though I may be more of an open book than yourself. Again, there is no issue with that, and now is hardly the time to get into things of such nature. I would presume that this laser tag is non-lethal?" He chuckled a bit. "I would rather enjoy that. I am sadly more acquainted with combat than enjoyment, so I do apologize if I take things too seriously. It is just my nature. After all..." he instinctively reached for his back to grab Monado, realizing it was not there. "Ah, that is right. I do not have it with me. Well, Monado I have used as a gun before, and I presume this laser tag would use a gun like apparatus in order to fire. Unless we are tagging the lasers themselves, but if it is the same sort of laser tag as I have seen in Crossbell, then there is no issue." He smiled. "And, either way, it allows me to see the competitive side that I... appreciate about you. I am still unsure as to this 'love language' you humans have, so once more I apologise for if I stumble in my words. Lorelai always said that I was like this."

He squeezed her hand tightly. He was enjoying this feeling, as strange as it was. Was this what it was truly like to have a kinship with another? Though he still wished to restrain himself, knowing that no matter what, Lethe was a mortal. He would ultimately outlive her. "Yes, I do think that the laser tag would be enjoyable, honestly." A teasing grin shot to his face as his free hand patted her head, reaching across his body. "Perhaps I can also use it as a way to 'blow off steam,' so I have heard as an expression. After all, I have found myself interrupted in my meditations by a certain black haired guildmate of mine for her own purposes. Perhaps I will never know what is going through her mind when she feels she has the right to whisk me away. Perhaps it is revenge for my perhaps accidentally whisking her off her feet? Ah, I am not sure if that is the correct expression as well. Idioms have not translated too well into my language, and I am still learning Fioran. Either way, I am sure you are enjoying this..." he was tempted to say "more than I," only stopping himself from realizing how those words could be misconstrued. He was enjoying this, more than enough to begin to fear about a growing attachment, but he knew that Lethe seemed more intrigued... no, that was not the word. Lethe seemed more infatuated by him than him her, though his mind raced with the mere thought that he even held some infatuation towards her.

WC: 0505 | TWC: 1338

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 24th February 2021, 8:20 pm

As the winter festival was brought up, Lethe felt herself nervously chuckle. "Y-yeah… I feel embarrassed when they pop out at random… people stare too much for comfort." She was able to deal with it regardless though, despite her discomfort. She looked up to him as he questioned the laser tag, smirking and nodding to his question. Of course it was. This was for mages and non mages alike. Couldn't have someone hurt here from this game! As he confessed he liked to fight a bit more than enjoyment, she pouted some, but it dissipated when he said he appreciated her competitive side of her. That had her face flaring up to the point her ears were also red. "You may noy know what love language is, but you seem to already have it down pat, and it's dangerous. And you stumbling like you do also is endearing to me." She laughs to him while glancing away, trying to not let her smile show, but she knew he would see it regardless. She then cleared her throat. "Weeeell, I guess it's a good thing I'm here with you, huh? I can help you learn how to enjoy yourself while you're hanging out with me. But laser tag is meant to be competitive."

She looked down to his hand as he squeezed her hand, and she smiled to it before she started lightly tugging him towards the laser tag game. He patted her head before he mentioned blowing off steam and she smirked. “Maybe, that black haired guildmate only wished to get to know you better, and thought it’d be best to whisk you away to avoid a few other eyes on her and yourself to get some alone time with you before you met up with them again, or called them over. Who knows? But it probably also is revenge for the accidental whisking off her feet you had done. Which you were correct in the expression in this case. And yes! I am enjoying this! Now lets play laser tag.”

The two approached the edge of the park where a building was with the little sign that advertised the game. Lethe pulled Mathis inside and they would see a black lit room with various things around. A grin started to form on her face as she was handed a red vest and a lacrima gun. She looked over towards Mathis, and grinned at him. “I hope you are ready to get creamed by this black haired guildmate of yours.” She snickers as she checks all the sensors on her chest. The attendant at this game quickly explained that they were to aim at the sensors and that three strikes were needed to win the game. After that, they were set loose in the building.

Lethe had gone on ahead of Mathis and let herself hide. With her enhanced senses from Veles, and her own slayer lacrima, the lighting was hardly a challenge for her. Some music started playing, another love song, but one that sounded upbeat that they could play to. As soon as Lethe heard Mathis getting closer to her, she would quickly move herself out from behind her hiding spot and would shoot her heart shaped lasers at him. She didn’t look to see if she made it, listening for the sensor to go off for her to know if she touched it or not.

This little tactic would happen a time or two again, with Lethe getting hit a couple times as well. She was in here running around, in a dress and heels no less, and was playing as hard as she would if she weren’t. She did not fear others seeing her underclothes or running in heels, that was a strength she purposely made herself overcome to be able to do things better. Like Mathis mentioned, she did have a competitive side to her, and she was letting it show, along with her ability to use a gun here as well. She was no stranger to them, and it was thanks to her time period and the fact that half her magic was similar to this.

If she was correct, both her and Mathis right now were tied with two strikes each. She leaned herself up against a post that was thick enough to cover her body, and she let her wolf ears peek out to hear better and get a better sense of where he was at. It would only take a second before she got him. And it would only take a second for that opportunity to reach her.

She quickly flung herself out from behind the post and fired her gun. One shot. Two shots. Three shots. She heard the buzzer sound, but it came from her first, before it went off at Mathis. She looked down at her chest before she looked up at Mathis. He beat her. She closed her eyes as she puffed up her right cheek for a moment. Afterwards, she begun laughing and smiled to the man. “I almost had you.” She grinned to him before she started slipping off her vest. ‘You’re having more fun than you thought you would, huh?’ Veles snorted to her. Lethe had to just nod as she sighed happily. This was more fun, making it an actual date than a hang out with him. As they were leaving the building, she raised a hand up to block the sun and allow her eyes a moment to adjust to the light again. She was using her hearing, wolf ears put away again, to note where Mathis was to her.

|| Words: 938 || Thread Total: 4138 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Notes: 2/2 activities
    Tunnel of Love
    Lovely Laser Tag

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 5th March 2021, 2:14 pm

This post on is continued as a freeform job

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP1190/1190
    MP500/500
    Speed204m/s
    Strength155.5
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

The round of laser tag ended with a very, very close victory for Mathis, winning by mere inches. "Well, you certainly are impressive with that gun," Mathis said with a smile as they returned, turning in their armaments. "Suppose I must be getting rusty in my age. Well, that is only a possibility." He said as they stepped out of the complex. "It is very impressive that you were nearly able to defeat me." He stretched his arms out as the brisk air cut across their faces. An idea came to mind, some way for Mathis to tease Lethe a little more. He was getting an odd amount of amusement from this, he had to admit. "Maybe I just had a soft spot for people like yourself. It has been years since I have spent a significant amount of time with another person alone. Well, aside from the other Blades that are my fellow companions."

He offered his hand once more for her to take, figuring that this may be as good a time as any to try to find something worth fighting for in the world, something that could give purpose to his life. A smile came around as he thought of what it was like all those centuries ago when Lora were still around, when Mathis had that purpose, that thing to truly protect. Was Lethe... actually getting to him? He was uncertain at present, but he was not entirely against such a thought. He always knew that getting involved with mortal beings would end up causing yet more heartache, yet he still found himself somehow drawn to the raven haired woman.

He already knew Kora would egg him on about this.

The two reached a romantically lit food court, stalls of all sorts littering the outskirts of the open courtyard. "I suppose it may be best to get some food," Mathis said, not wanting to mention that he was in no need of sustenance, given his physiology, yet he still remembered seeing peoples in other lands would often eat together on occasions such as this. He himself went over towards a desserts stand, grabbing a piece of yellow cake with a white frosting on top of it, setting it down at their table. "I must admit," he said as Lethe returned. "I have never had most of the foods that are here in Fiore. Mostly I have eaten just simple breads while here in Fiore, though the circumstances of Meliora Vitae have certainly allowed for some fishing as well. My homeland is an archipelago, so there is much room to fish, and it has become somewhat of a like for myself." He smiled, placing his elbows on the table and looking at her, hoping that he looked caring, despite his rough disposition. "You are from Fiore, no? I would be thrilled to learn of your past, Lethe."

WC: 0481 | TWC: 0481

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 9th June 2021, 8:59 pm

A smirk was on the hybrids face as she was told she was potentially becoming a soft spot for the ageless being before her. She grabbed his hand once again, and let him take her along. She let herself walk with him, enjoying the peacefulness and the corny romantic music playing on speakers. She noticed that the rollercoaster had a sign across where the line for it was, saying that the person who ran it was on break. So it was actually a good idea they didn’t go on that ride as the person wasn’t even there! She turned her purple eyes to see that they were at a food court. She sniffed the air a little, enjoying the smells of the food around them.

She let go of his hand as they made it near some foods at the court. “Yeah, some sugary foods to get us hyped up.” She chuckles softly to herself as she had grabbed a strawberry drizzled cheesecake, that was topped with huge strawberries, and brought it over with her to the table. She wasn’t in the mood for actual food right then, she barely knew if she could hold any of it down with how excited she was. She looked up towards him as she picked up her fork and lightly stabbed a strawberry on top and popped it in her mouth as he started talking once more. She smirks softly and finishes the strawberry, stabbing another before holding it up towards Mathis instead of putting it in her own mouth. “Want a bite? I don’t cook too much, but I can cook some things.” She tells him. She sucked her teeth. Should she say anything about her past? She shrugged her shoulders.

“I’m actually not from Fiore. I’m from Tolgalen.” She admits. There have been people there a while anyways, so it wouldn’t be too bad to tell him the truth of that at least? She debated what else she could tell him… “I have a sister and a brother, we’re actually triplets. My parents… were trash.” She shook her head. “But my adopted parents were… are great.” She smiles softly to herself as she corrected her wording on her adopted parents. She loved them, even here. She felt so bad she didn’t know her other siblings. She didn’t grow up with them like the Lethe here did. “I’m not too sure what all I am comfortable with saying now about my past honestly… so bear with me while I do. Would you like to tell me a little about your own past? It could help me get to know you better too.” She flashed him a grin that showed her teeth.

|| Words: 449 || Thread Total: 929* || Job || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: Mathis' Heart!
    * WC is from this post and Slayer's post before, fresh new WC

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 7th September 2021, 7:40 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP1190/1190
    MP500/500
    Speed204m/s
    Strength155.5
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Mathis gave a questioning look as she offered the strawberry to him, plucking it off of the fork and popping it into his mouth. He sat quietly and listened to her speak of her own upbringing. He sat in silence for a few moments after she had finished speaking and offered for him to speak for himself.

"Apologies that I am not too familiar with Tolgalen. The name has come up in my research, but I cannot with confidence say I know much of it." Another few moments waited, the Blade taking in his mind the odd choice of words. He had heard of people accidentally refer to deceased loved ones in the present and correct to the past, but this was a reverse. She clearly had something more than she was letting on, and Poppi had ranted and raved to him about her being some sort of anomaly, though she did not understand fully why she was so insistent on it or what that anomalous nature of the strange woman was. "Ah, apologies. You asked about my past. As much as my nature may seem, I do enjoy learning about others." An awkward silence hung in the air a moment. "Poppi told me that saying that would be humorous. Perhaps it was not, however."

A cough set him back on his path. "As for myself, it is a long and strange story. I have always seen myself as somewhat of a what people call an 'open book.' I... was a being known as a Blade." He reached into his pocket, placing a small, wing shaped gem on the table. "At my core, this is what I am. A stone similar to this is my essence, my heart. You have seen it with the gem upon my forehead. That is the source of my life, the source of life for all Blades. We are an endless creature, set to serve humanity. When a Blade is awakened from its Core Crystal, it is bound to the awakener. So long as the awakener lives, so does the Blade. I have seen some people in Fiore summon otherworldly beings, and this is quite similar. However, once the awakener, the Driver, dies, the Blade is returned to the Core Crystal, its memories gone forever. Each Blade has its own personality, but a Blade will live and die repeatedly, never knowing anything of its past lives." He brushed his hair aside to show his own Core Crystal. "I am somewhat different now. You can see that the gem upon my head is red whilst the winged gem is blue. I have no awakener. I am what is called a Flesh Eater. I have merged with a human, my former Driver, Lorelai. I do not know what will become of me. There are few Flesh Eaters that have lasted as long as I. Most have been hunted. Abominations befitting the moniker of Flesh Eater is what most become. On that day, I threw away my soul. I became a cheap imitation of a human. I will one day die, and my Core Crystal will never reform. I do not know when. I do not know how. But it will happen. And I have accepted this."

He took a deep breath, his eyes closed in pensive contemplation. "I have long since forgotten how long it has been since I left my homeland. I am seen as a guardian, the bearer of the Monado and the two Aegises, but I am reluctantly accepted. There is little love for the Flesh Eaters within Alrest. Perhaps luckily, it is not a tale that is spread to many regions. If I had to hazard a guess, it has been two thousand years since I left." He opened his eyes, a soft, somewhat pained smile on his face. "Apologies, I did not truly tell you much of my past, did I? I fear I have been talking a bit too long." He pocketed the Core Crystal once more, leaning forwards towards Lethe. "I have told you what I am, and perhaps to break the flow of my talking, I am curious to know.

What are you?"

WC: 0694 | TWC: 1175

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 28th November 2021, 10:52 pm

A pout was on Lethe’s lips for a second when Mathis didn’t bite off of the fork, but she rolled her eyes and figured it’d be something she’d have to teach him one day. When she was done telling her past for the time being, and he said he wasn’t familiar with Tolgalen, she gasped and leaned back slightly. “It’s pretty. We’ll go one day.” She declares with a small chuckle before he apologizes about her asking about his past and making a joke? She snorted when Poppi was brought up, and shook her head. “There is actually nothing wrong with liking to learn about others' pasts if they’re willing. Curiosity may kill the cat, but satisfaction will bring it back. An old proverb that warns curiosity can be dangerous, but it can be fruitful too with the aftermath.”

As he started talking about himself and his core, she slowed down in her eating. Her phlox purple eyes looked down at the gem that he placed on the table. She rested her hand on the table near it, honestly curious about it. Her eyes glanced back up towards Mathis when he mentioned the gem on his forehead being his heart. The name Flesh Eater, though, had her pausing and sitting up as she stared at him, squinting a bit as she did so. Of course she knew he would live for a bit longer… possibly at least. He did in her time, here is another story she supposed. She continued to listen to him quietly till he said how long it’s been for him since he left his home, in a bit of awe at that. Then he apologized again about not talking of his past, she snorted and was about to speak up when he leaned towards her and asked her what she was.

Her cheeks turned a decent shade of pink as she looked towards him for a moment. Her eyes were wide as she honestly wasn’t expecting that question so soon, but she was debating on how to answer it. Her cheeks got redder as she shook her head a little, her ears popping out and her tails slipping out. “You say you’re an abomination? I may as well be in the same boat as you.” She held her hand out towards him, palm up. As she did so, the skin on her arm turned scaly and grey before she reached it back to one of her ears and leaned it forward. “It’s obvious this ear isn’t a wolf ear, nor is it a fox ear… its both… and what wolf has four tails?” She snorts. She pushed aside her plate of food as she leaned on the table, letting her arm turn back to normal as she did so. “I am part human, dragon, kitsune, and werewolf, all neatly wrapped up in this body, on top of the fact I have my birth mothers dragon subconscious in my own subconscious. I’ll introduce you to that tale another time, but my Dragon subconscious is named Veles… he can take over my body at times.” She says as she shrugs her shoulders.

She was avoiding looking away from Mathis as she sat there with her tails and ears out. She could feel the eyes of others looking at her. Of course there were some who didn’t, but she always hated the ones that did stare at her. It made her feel uncomfortable. She would have to beat something up later for it then.

|| Words: 585 || Thread Total: 2208 || Job || Job Approval ||
    #98AFC7-Lethe || #669999-Veles || Olly #00ffff || Greyhound #ff7f0e
    Notes: Word Count starts from Post n°8

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 5:54 pm