Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Devils and Angels (Beaux/Event)

Lehanna Seraph
    Lehanna Seraph

Mythical- Zodiac Key- Limited Edition- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion’s Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,160,407

Devils and Angels (Beaux/Event) Empty Devils and Angels (Beaux/Event)

Post by Lehanna Seraph 13th December 2020, 12:39 pm

The season of giving was never something she had pined over nor seemed to ever cate for growing up. Every year it was spent in a different home, not one ever celebrating it the way she had seen others celebrating the holidays. It even included her being in a home that just didn’t celebrate normal holidays. Even thanksgiving had been a bit of a let down in some years as they either never had enough food or it just didn’t feel right. And frankly, why would it? Never having one year where she felt like she belonged somewhere was hard to deal with, especially when someone like Lehanna had been dumped off into some many homes over the years. Either they never cared for her personality and distancing or they were incredibly.. unfit, to put it lightly. Being through her share of disappointments, it’s been a bit of a hidden goal to have at least one good Christmas season, no matter if it meant she had meant she’d need to wait until her 30’s or 40’s.

And just like any adamant teenager, the stubbornness of her choices and goals drove her out of the guild and even the mountains in search of finding that goal. After the year she had with her dealing with, something to end the year on a good note with was the most sensible thing she could logically think of. Even if this were the only one she ever had, it would be more than she could have hoped for. Something she could eventually change in the future. But that was how she thought. Always the long game and doing what she could for the better of the future or as far ahead as she could see. However, when she did so, it seemed to blind her to what was happening now. It’s something that got her locked into the incident with Prada.

A chain of events she tried so hard to forget and block out was not going to happen any time soon. Instead, the god slayer propelled herself into her studies, neglecting to care for normal things she would deal with. The changes also began affecting her life outside of school aesthetically, part of which seemed to be suggested by classmates. Yet, none of this changed her habits of studying, but gave a better sense of comfort for the Silver Wolf mage. Attire for this event was of her own volition, her own care, and though she was tempted to try and stay with a theme, she didn’t have time. To keep her mind busy outside of the festivities around her, she’d brought schoolwork with her to do. Specifically her world studies and language practice. Trying to learn other languages wasn’t entirely too hard, but it did make things slightly more difficult and the challenge drove her to continue to do so.

In the midst of the evening, Lehanna sat with books at a table, ignoring her surroundings to cram the studies in as much as possible. During which she had been practicing sentence structures of her language course of Napedia. The paper working on was almost elementary in style, giving a sentence and having a blank area for the translation to be put down in Napedian. The current problem had been: “The cow jumps over the moon.” The fire mage simply did what she could, writing in the sentence; “La vache a sauté dans l'arbre.” What she had failed to realize was that she had mistaken words and ending up with “The cow jumps into the tree.” But, before double checking her work, she moved to the next problem and tuning out the world around her as best she could.

617 words
    617/2000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Devils and Angels (Beaux/Event) Empty Re: Devils and Angels (Beaux/Event)

Post by Beaux 26th December 2020, 1:26 pm

Devils and Angels (Beaux/Event) 64u0cFG

Beaux enjoyed the holiday season immensely. Between the beauty of winter, the festivities, the food, and good company, it made him quite happy. There was a spring in his step as he headed towards a café in Crocus that he’d heard great things about.

As a child, Christmas was always a stressful time in his family. The whole of his mother’s extended family used to gather in his grandparents’ mansion, and as always, there were harsh social expectations. The kids were pressured to act excited no matter what they got, and gift giving among families was always a competition and a chance for relatives to show off their wealth. The pressure was felt even by Beaux as a child, so he had dreaded the holidays in his younger years. However, as an adult, he had come around to enjoying the season. Things in Fiore were a lot different than back home, there seemed to be more goodwill and cheer inspired here. He was able to find enjoyment in the spirit and the decorations, and now he felt a warm feeling inside at the thought of Christmas. The lights and decorations were always so beautiful that he took a few walks through Era just to take it all in.

Once he made it to the café, Beaux ordered a latte and a croissant and took a seat at a table near the door. It was getting into the evening, but coffee wasn’t limited to just the morning for him. The caffeine didn’t have enough of an effect on him to only have it at a certain time. At the next table over, he noticed a teenager surrounded by papers and a few textbooks. She seemed focused intensely on her homework. His eyes were drawn to a paper on the nearest edge of the table. ‘Minstrelois I’ was printed at the top. The angel’s eyebrows rose slightly. Of course it made sense for world languages to be taught in schools in Fiore too, he’d dabbled in a few language courses himself during his school years back in Napedia. It was a lucky chance that he, a man fluent in Minstrelois, was right here! Maybe he could offer to help.

The barista brought over his drink and Beaux took a sip before leaning over towards the girl. Excusez-moi, he said politely, a kind smile on his face. “Sorry to interrupt, but may I ask what you’re working on?”

Post WC: 405    Thread WC: 405    Tagged: @Lehanna Seraph    Job Info: X    Music: Link  

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Devils and Angels (Beaux/Event) 60654_s
    Lehanna Seraph
    Lehanna Seraph

Post by Lehanna Seraph 28th December 2020, 12:24 pm

The bookwprm mage flipped cover to the next page while her eyes had homed in on the very first word on the next page, not even waiting for it to hit the other pages before she had gotten herself to reading the passage. She wasn't one to waste much time when it came down to anything pertaining to her education and the weather wouldn't affect that chance. Not with the way that the teen began to tunnel vision some days. When she did, it would take some random occurrence to snap her from it. Sometimes it was as little as a sneeze or a book slam, but others it could be as much as physically shaking or smacking her. Though the latter of all scenarios was primarily her friends who did the assaulting. Granted, she would have to be very engrossed in what she was doing to constitute it, however she was victim to it before, so it was hard to say if it wasn't actually necessary.

A voice in a foreign language popped her up from her book. She looked around for a moment, unsure of where she heard it from until the voice again spoke, however this time she heard it in a more common language. Her eyes locked onto the source and she didn't seem to be very phased. A light sighing huff left, the puff of warm breath into the air visible for a moment. Perhaps a moment of a break wouldn't be too bad. "Homework." She replied, pausing while picking up a nearby cup and sipping it. Her reaction was a flinch of her body. "Tch..." Setting the cup into one hand, she stuck her finger into the cup and after a moment of silence, steam would begin to rise from the cup until she yanked her own finger out. Shaking it out, the fire slayer took a sip from the now hot drink and set it down on the table.

Turning her attention away from her studies, she looked to be ready to engage more with the stranger than her work. "Foreign language studies. This semester is on Napedia and frankly, I'm struggling more than I did with the ones I did for Desertio, Embrant, and Dongxia. But i think the characters between Dongxia and Napedia are far apart." Letting off another sigh, Lehanna tucked her hair behind her ear and leaned back just a little. She looked back at him for a moment, trying to recall some place she'd seen him before, just unsure of where that was. "I- ...Forget I said anything, you probably don't care much." The somber change in her voice followed with looking away. Often caught up in her own words, sometimes it didn't hit her that not everyone shared in her likes.

468 words
    1085/2000 total

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 28th December 2020, 7:32 pm

The teen explained with one simple word, then went to take a drink from her cup. Beaux couldn’t help but raise his eyebrows as she stuck a finger in the liquid. Moments later, it began steaming as if it were fresh from the barista’s hands. Curiosity bloomed within him. Maybe it was some kind of magical ability? He’d have to ask if he got the chance.

“Hmm, I see. When I was in school, Desiertan was the hardest for me. Those characters are just so squiggly, they never made sense in my mind,” Beaux replied with a laugh. “But I can see how Minstrelois is challenging. It was always easier for me, but I am biased in that regard. I grew up in Napedia.” He took a sip of his coffee, letting the words hang in the air for a moment.

“If you’d like, I could help with your homework,” he offered, a pleasant smile on his face. “My name is Beaux, by the way.” The angelic man had always been an eager student during his time in school. To be taken back to those days and help someone else seemed right up his alley. That was, if the teen accepted his offer in the first place.

Post WC: 207 Thread WC: 1,292 Tagged: @Lehanna Seraph Job Info: X Music: Link

Lehanna Seraph
    Lehanna Seraph

Post by Lehanna Seraph 28th December 2020, 8:45 pm

The fire mage had become a bit intrigued as the man across from her had begun to explain his issues with learning Desertian had been the symbols. Setting her pen down, the scholarly teen had piqued her interest in the mans opinions on the language, nodding along while he gave his full opinion. "That is true -and this may be my teenage brain thinking it this way, but I found the different symbols easier to memorize and formulate a sufficient "cheat sheet" as people call it. At least until I could memorize it myself. But for me, Dongxian symbolism and the attempt to remember how to shift from righting left to right and vice versa at first can be very frustrating." She added in, definitely being sure not to dismiss the correct points he'd made to begin with.

His offer to help her with her homework felt a little relieving, however the brunette seemed to be a little defensive suddenly. She shut her books, her face unknowingly flushed. "W-Well... I appreciate the offer, sir.. B-But I don't r-really need the help." She had to think fast and change the subject, but after a moment of silence, the god slayer couldn't come up with any competent excuse. With a small sigh, she lowered her head in a small bit of defeat. "Maybe... after a break. I've been at it since winter break began." Her body relaxed a little and once again looked towards the older male. "And I apologize for not introducing myself yet. My name is Lehanna. Lehanna Seraph."

263 words
    1348/2000 total words

Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 4th January 2021, 8:57 pm

”I see,” Beaux pondered, picturing the Desiertan symbols in his mind. They still blended together in a squiggly mess for him, but it made sense that others, especially a student in the midst of learning the language, would be able to devise a system of understanding for it. “Dongxian is a tough one,” he agreed with a nod.

Beaux tilted his head as the girl’s face flushed and she closed her books. She denied his offer for help, but why? Hopefully nothing he had said had come across as rude. He fretted as the silence settled between them, but she spoke up again, saying a break would be nice.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mademoiselle Lehanna. A break could help clear your head,” he agreed, bowing his head slightly with the greeting. “You know, there’s a winter festival going on out there, maybe that could be a fun distraction for a while. There’s activities and food! I don’t have much going on, so I could come with you!” Beaux suggested excitedly, his eyes lighting up. “Oh, I mean, only if you are okay with that,” he added apologetically, realizing he had gotten a little ahead of himself.

Post WC: 198 Thread WC: 1,546 Tagged: X Job Info: X Music: Link

Lehanna Seraph
    Lehanna Seraph

Post by Lehanna Seraph 5th January 2021, 10:06 pm

Rolling for event result~

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 5th January 2021, 10:06 pm

The member 'Lehanna Seraph' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Devils and Angels (Beaux/Event) Die_06_42164_sm
    Lehanna Seraph
    Lehanna Seraph

Post by Lehanna Seraph 5th January 2021, 10:16 pm

Of course, Beaux said nothing when she turned him down for the advice. What might have been on his mind had not been something she considered worrying over. It was something that she'd done before, however never on the part of not being able to accept help. She had asked herself why she was being so stubborn to accept help. Nothing. She could logically not think of a single thing in which she could think of that would conclude this behavior.

But why was it? Admitting defeat. Ever since she had interacted with Prada, she found it hard for herself to look at life the same. Though, perhaps the thought of Napedian and that second rate handbag named prick caused her some form of hesitation? Perhaps.

The young slayer paused and looked over to Beaux in a bit of surprise as the male offered to accompany her. She blinked a couple times, admittedly stunned by the kind gesture without any hint of condescension. Usually someone would worry of a person her size or age to be out on her own, but he just seemed to want to enjoy some activities together. "...Fine. Maybe I'll actually enjoy a holiday for once." She said before placing her books into a bag and setting it on the bench seat. Turning her back to him and walking off with only her cup in hand now, Lehanna headed off to a nearby stand where a number of presents had sat. She peered over them before she poked at one and opened it without so much as guessing.

"HO HO HO!! Hello little girl!"

She paused and looked around. She saw nobody else around aside from the possibility of the Napedian man. "Nice joke, come out." She spoke aloud, only to hear laughter in her head. "This is no joke, little girl. This is the one and only Santa! Here to visit special boys and girls to see if-" "Cut the shit, you overweight prick. I'm not in a particularly good mood, so unless you want me to burn this stall down to uncover some shitty prank on a child, think again." The god slayer snarled, gritting her teeth in aggravation. "That would put you on the naughty list for quite some time, young lady! But I assure you this is no joke! So please don't hurt anyone else from having a good time, or worse!".

"Guilt tripping son of a bi-"
    "I heard that~"

417 words
    1765/2000 total
    3/5 peppermints~

Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 7th January 2021, 4:42 pm

Rolling for gift~

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 7th January 2021, 4:42 pm

The member 'Beaux' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Devils and Angels (Beaux/Event) Die_01_42158_sm
    Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 25th January 2021, 4:56 pm

”Fantastique!” Beaux cheered, his face lighting up. Hopefully this would turn out to be a fun afternoon! Lehanna shoved her books and papers into her bag and was heading towards the door before he could even realize what was happening. Scrambling out of his seat, he grabbed his coffee and followed her out into the winter wonderland.

The girl approached a festive booth stacked high with presents, Beaux following just a few feet behind. He fawned over the beautifully wrapped gifts before grabbing one like Lehanna had. A sign on the table said 'Guess correctly what’s inside and you get to keep it!'

Picking up a box wrapped in light blue paper with snowflakes on it, Beaux gave it a light shake. Inside, he heard the clinking of metal on metal that sounded awfully familiar. “Is it… spoons?” he asked in bewilderment to a man who had appeared behind the table. “Correct, sir! Enjoy your spoons!”

“I will…” Beaux trailed off, still wondering why on Earthland spoons would be put into a gift box like that. He looked back to Lehanna to see what her gift had been.

All of a sudden, she began speaking harshly to no one in particular. Beaux looked around, perplexed. She couldn’t be talking to him, right? No, it sounded like it was directed at someone else. “Er… Who are you talking to, Mademoiselle Lehanna?” he queried, tilting his head in concern. Had he chosen a companion for the festival who was less than sane?

Post WC: 250 Total WC: 2,825 Tagged: @Lehanna Seraph Job Info: X Music: Link

Lehanna Seraph
    Lehanna Seraph

Post by Lehanna Seraph 25th February 2021, 2:36 pm

Her hands were shaking in aggravation growing. The kind from hesitating from acting on the first thought in your head in wanting to do something while it fights with the portion of your brain that tells you the logical approach to things. Was she seriously having some strange spiritual version of Santa in her head, or was someone truly out to make her think she was just going insane? Well, it would probably be a more logical form of ptsd for a noted point, however there wasn't anything that would have caused something of that sort to begin now of all times. "What a crock of shit..." The young slayer muttered, back hand slapping the box off of the pedestal it stood on. Its empty contents being revealed to be empty now to all who looked.

The deep voice faded with one last "ho, ho ho!" and it left her with a sour taste in her mouth. That's all this holiday ever was to her; empty promises and nothing. It was the one time of year she hated the most in all of her life. Not only for the fact of Christmas and all it was meant to represent, but also for her birthday to fall on the same day. Most of her foster homes never acknowledged that was her birthday because of the 'bigger picture'. That sullen feeling coming over her quelled her anger quickly. It left her feeling numb again. Maybe coming here was a mistake. But when she heard Beaux ask her about who she had been talking to, she let out a sigh. "N-Nothing... It's nothing at all."

The tone in her voice was sullen, hesitant, and reclusive. So far she felt the idea to be nothing more than a waste of time. It was only the beginning and already it felt like a mountainous task she couldn't accomplish on her own. "Can.. we go somewhere else now please?" That empty box was still stuck in her mind and she didn't want to dwell on it, however it was lost to her of what to do about it. She'd just hoped Beaux would think of something quickly before she'd want to change her mind and chalk this up to just another year sulking in her books or a bed.

386 words
    3211 total word count

Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 17th March 2021, 7:16 pm

”Oh… okay,” Beaux replied, deciding not to press the issue. Whatever had happened, Lehanna was now more sullen than she had been before. He’d taken her to be a spitfire, so what was going on in her head to make her this way? She requested that they do something else. Beaux was determined to cheer her back up.

“Hmm… how do you feel about ice skating or sledding?” he pondered, gesturing for Lehanna to follow as he led her away from the gift booth. Getting her away from there was the first step and it would allow him time to brainstorm more activities. “Or we could go search for a booth that has sweets or other food. Any of that sound good?” His tone was patient and gentle. This was how his sister had acted when they were kids and Beaux was upset. She always got him away from the situation first, then worked on a distraction until he forgot all about his negative feelings.

Post WC: 165 Thread WC: 3,376 Tagged: @Lehanna Seraph Job Info: X Music: Link

Current date/time is 9th May 2024, 10:05 am