Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To Hunt a Vampire Pt. 1

Teresa Sinclair
    Teresa Sinclair

Player 
    Lineage : Prismatic Grace
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 5
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Faustein
    Experience : 25,173

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Hunt a Vampire Pt. 1 Empty To Hunt a Vampire Pt. 1

Post by Teresa Sinclair 9th November 2020, 10:46 pm

If here was one thing Teresa truly hated, it were the undead. Especially those blasted vampired, who believed they were so vastly superior to all living being. Having lived hundreds of years and bragging about it… the shamelessness of it all. That and the fact that for some reason they all seemed to think the silver eyed witch was interesting for having outlived almost all of them. Apparently that somehow gave her a cult status and somehow that meant she had been getting target by vampires through-out the centuries.

Oh not the good ones, just the ones who wanted to establish their own bloodline and gain a lot of prestige at once. Apparently she was considered the big prize, the big cheese.

‘As if I would ever let myself be compared to such a common subtance.’ She thought to herself as she waited in the corner of the inn, her nose raised in the air as a sign of some latent pride. Enjoying a cigarette and drink as she kept her eyes on the door.

Since they always targeted her, Teresa had always made sure to eradicate any large hives prematurely. She had established good connections to the hunter guild and they kept her informed. It simply saved her a lot of time and saved a lot of good taverns and bars from being destroyed by becoming the stage for a brawl between her and the ungodly night crawlers. So when the guild had sent out word to her that new type or breed of vampire had possibly taken root in the cursed lands, she reacted quickly.

Undead were like rabbits. They leave a lot of mess and they spread very rapidly if left unchecked.

Still experience had thought her wisely, so she tried to always go together when hunting vampires. It just took a single slip-up and she would be fighting transformation urges for weeks. Just the thought was enough to make her cringe. It was rather a lot easier to detox from a major drug addiction, then from the stuff vampires use to transform a living being into one of their own.

So once she had received the word, she had send word to her two trusted companions and asked if they would join them here. In this creepy old tavern on the border of the haunted lands.

WC: 384
    TWC: 384
    @Lyretich
    @Yingvi

_____________________________________________________________________________________

99%

To Hunt a Vampire Pt. 1 Tcrw0f10
    Lyretich
    Lyretich

Main Account- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Seductor's Touch
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Teresa Sinclair
    Experience : 7,712

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Bond Book
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Hunt a Vampire Pt. 1 Empty Re: To Hunt a Vampire Pt. 1

Post by Lyretich 12th November 2020, 1:54 am

i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
    Yawning, as he was still sleepy and the coffee he had picked up at the previous train station still didn't kick in was Lyretich, as he sat back and enjoyed the last minutes of his train ride, as the station located at the border of the Cursed Lands came into sight, uh... creepy..., was Lyre's first thought as his eyes scanned the surroundings from inside the train. I don't really want to get off tho, but that was not a choice, as the train came to a stop and the usual announcement was blabbering on the speakers located inside the train cabin. The sleepy male took his coffee cup, which was still pretty warm, thanks to the magic that was enchanted into the cup, keeping it warm for a long time, making his way to the exit with the few people that were on this ride with him. Though the number of people could be counted on both hands, and it was no wonder, only workers, hunters, and wizards came to places like this, no sane citizen would live here.

Lyre glances at the big mirror that was located at the train station - perfect, he admired himself for a bit before confirming that his choice of outfit was perfect. Simple was a word to describe it - a black beanie covered his soft locks, with some of them covering a small part of his eyes, followed by a loose brownish shirt, combined with a pair of cream-colored pants and a pair of striped socks tucked safely into some comfortable boots.

The young boy took out his iLac from the backpack he took with him to confirm the exact location he had promised to meet up with Teresa in this godforsaken place, looking at the time, he was not late, will she be there, punctuality was not the strong side of his companion. He glanced one more time at the name of the place on the screen of his gadget as he confirmed the same name on the building in front of which he was standing. With a strong push, he opened the wooden door to be met with quite the amount of stares, which did not last long, as it was pretty normal to just casually glance at people who enter the bar, before going back to the conversations people had.

The young male scanned the bar until his hair covered par of eyes met with a silver-colored one, he waved at Teresa as he made his way to the place she was located inside the spacious hall, " I must say... I am surprised, you aren't late," his tone had a hint of sarcasm and surprise mixed in, as he wasn't sure was it really Teresa who was in front of him, because she never came in time. "It's really you," he teased a bit more as he pinched her arm to check if it's really his friend. "We are waiting for one more person, right?" he took a small sip of his warm beverage, "if I remember correctly what you wrote me, but really... of all the places we could go to, you had to pick the creepiest one." Lyretich was not a great job picker either, as they always ended in some cases, if the choice was left to him, I guess I am no better, he chuckled to himself.

Vampires were not something he had encountered before, so this job was going to be a good experience for him, or so he hoped in his mind.
    @Teresa Sinclair @Yingvi ● notes here ● WC:588/TWC:972
    MADE BY MIZO

_____________________________________________________________________________________

To Hunt a Vampire Pt. 1 OjvbKYa
    Golden Lacrima - until 31.10.21
    Yingvi
    Yingvi

Player 
    Lineage : Gold Rush
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 724

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Natures Touch
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

To Hunt a Vampire Pt. 1 Empty Re: To Hunt a Vampire Pt. 1

Post by Yingvi 17th November 2020, 9:12 am

The sun was barely up and shined a warm orange glow over the fields and buildings she passes on her way. It was quite a walk for her to the nearest station. She looked down and put on her hood covering her face in a deep shadow, the people around her keep bustling and loudly talking. Shadow to shadow to the station she must go, a bench became her waiting spot where she sat with a sigh. With her eyes half-open was she eaten the breakfast she brought with her. She had received a message from a friend, about an adventure to undertake together with another person, a trusted companion of Teresa. The paper of the letter gentle moved in the wind, whilst the young woman was reading it. A quest to find a special book for the guild the two companions were part of. Yingvi did not care about the guild, but the knowledge and curiosity she had inside her. Head slowly raising, watching the sky. What will the book tell, what powers will it behold? thoughts raised through her mind accompanied by worry. Her eyes widened, and her body shock by the sharply squeaking sound made by the rails from the braking train. She stood up and climbed gently abort. The train was empty, she sat down with a smile in the silence.

Squeaking and rattling went the train over the tracks, moving from side to side by every bump. The woman sat there staring at the fields passing by the windows, her smile slowly fading away. Vampires were on her mind, how well guarded is that book? Did she forget something essential? Station after the station went by, the sun slowly climbing in the sky. In deep thought, tapping her fingers on the rest was she on her way to an unknown place. Well, unknown not perse, rumors are spreading, mostly to scare children so they behave, but she always had a feeling that the creepy stories told by parents and storytellers have held some truth. Will the fears of those stories come to life in that upcoming adventure?

A voice has announced every station on her way and finally, here it is her station. She sprung up and walked to the exit wobbling by the braking of the train. With the letter in hand, she went from building to building, from street to street until she found what she was looking for, the meeting place. Voices of people talking and screaming some clearly drunk, she grabbed her hood and pulled it more forward. She tilted her head to hear something better, the voice of her confident and kind friend. She walked over to them and saw another person. “Hello, sorry it took me so long to get here.” And to the young man, she said: “I am Yingvi, nice to meet you.” She then aimed her eye at Teresa and asked: “Have you more information about this job?”

WC: 492/1.464 - @Lyretich & @Teresa Sinclair

Magic 1: Natures Touch - Magic 2: Yet unknown - Magic 3: Yet unknown
    Theme:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 5:54 pm