Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Searing Wounds (Lehanna/Exam)

Lehanna Seraph
    Lehanna Seraph

Mythical- Zodiac Key- Limited Edition- Rich- Player 
    Lineage : Oblivion’s Might
    Position : None
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 50
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 1,160,407

Searing Wounds (Lehanna/Exam) Empty Searing Wounds (Lehanna/Exam)

Post by Lehanna Seraph 10th October 2020, 2:58 pm

The young slayer could only hear the arrogance in Prada’s voice as he spoke to her and also as to screaming up from the mountain base about her being a hard worker for him today. Each syllable building a fire in her office hatred. Never once had she felt this form of anger, but it was inextinguishable. The two people whom held her dropped her like a rag doll, falling down in such a fashion as well when again he spoke up, this time towards her. The way he had talked to her sounded as though what he did was justified and note over that he didn’t think he did anything wrong. A disgraceful thought, but what could she expect from a deranged sociopath like Prada?

His voice had been signed into her memory now, and it was brewing a storm of anger within her unmoving body. Tried as she liked, nothing of hers but the slight twitch of her fingers could move. Just how badly had he actually beaten her down? The cold chill of the mountains nearby did little to affect her, but she could definitely feel as though she were probably as close as he thought it to be. No matter his reason, he dropped her off like trash and left her to be found by someone. Who would do such a thing was beyond her, but there was something about it that she kept clicking back to as the events replayed over and over in her mind. Just where was it he was trying to get to and why was it so important for him to get there by the means he went to in order to to achieve it? Whatever it was, this place had to have been some form of ultimate goal of his, in a sense. She couldn’t imagine any human would go to the lengths that Prada had in order to do what he did.

Once more, the moment of the gateway appearing had gotten her the forefront of her mind. When she had looked into it, each time the light was blinding, unable to see anything. But now there was a ringing in her ear. The gateway was just becoming clearer to her memory when the constant ringing had distracted her mind from focusing. ”Stop... I can almost see it...” She muttered in her unconscious state. And for a moment, it worked. Then, the ringing began again. Was that.. a cell phone? Wait, this was a ringtone for sure she was hearing. The ringing ceased and for a moment maybe she thought it was just her imagination from the injuries getting to her. Just as she had concluded it, it picked up again. This time, it shocked her awake enough to open her eyes. The rocky, blurry ground below her that she laid on didn’t seem to bother her much. Her hearing was bare minimum, coming through muffled as though she were trying to hear through ear plugs.

Taking in a deep breath of air, everything quickly came back to her at once. Her hearing, smell, and touch. That sadly, included her sense of pain and the brunette rolled over on the ground to lay on her back now. Coughing several times, the last of them had included a bit of blood, the rest of which she just subsequently turned her head to spit it out onto the ground nearby. The ringing picked up again, this time able to tell it was her own iLac that had been making the noise. Who could be calling her of all people so frequently? She wasn’t missing school, she had no family, and neither the guild nor the few kids she knew closely in her school would call her this frequently. So who the hell would be blowing up her phone this much? Fighting her body to move even one arm up enough to pick up to her body to feel around what was left of her clothes that those servants of Prada’s were nice enough to leave her, the fire slayer managed to find her phone and then let her arm fall back to the earth with it still in grasp.

She waited, still breathing in heavily in agony. Not one soul was around even for this time of day, but she wasn’t going to ask for help. With all of the things that could possibly happen, she could end up in a worse predicament than this. Once again, the phone began to ring and with some struggling to reach, she managed to hit the answer and speaker just after. ”You are one hard kid to reach, you know that?” The voice spoke, which had only received a number of labored breathes from the brunettes end. ”Hello? Lehanna? Come on, be there! It’s an emergency!” The pleading cries went unanswered verbally in words. Instead, she could hear a bunch of rustling and grunting sounds as the girl tried to pull herself together enough to sit up straight. ”Are you ok? Look, I just came from all around that mountain looking for that guild of yours and I got nowhere finding it. You haven’t been getting any of the calls I made in the last- Wait... is that you over-?” The call just ended and with no chance to speak, she had heard encroaching footsteps running in her direction. ”Are you ok!?” The panicked red head looked her over and quickly took off the thin jacket she wore and shifted the girl to get it around her and cover her up. ”You look beat to hell. Did they find you too?”

The slayer’s attention turned to the other girl as she had said ‘they’. She couldn’t possibly have meant Prada and his group, so was it that group of militants from Pergrande? ”No... this was something else entirely.” Lehanna finally replied, spitting off in another direction filled with her own blood. In a surprising action, the young girl felt herself being picked up and hoisted onto the red heads back, arms draped over either shoulder while Rachel’s own was fastened underneath her legs to hold her in place. ”Well, let’s fill each other in on the way to my place. My girlfriend and I have a place not too too far from here.” The announcement of the house by the summit and spa was not as much of a surprise as to her admittance to being in a relationship. Well, then again it wasn’t much of her business anyway.

”I’ll give you the short story. After you and Avery held off that crazy witch of a woman and came here, apparently we were hunted down. We agreed to stay away from the cities to live in because it was too dangerous. You were kept from the loop because frankly, you’re an easy target to lure out... no offense.” The comment came off as true and hurtful in many different ways for her, mainly due to recent events. Logically, she had the perfect reason not to and it kept her from being angry over it. However, it didn’t stop her from being further down in the dumps over how realistically true it was. ”Well, we met up quite often and would always do so in different places, but Avery and Sammy had been tracked back and ambushed. They always lose me because I use the darkness and shadows to lose anyone. Both of their houses were completely torn apart. Respectively disheveled by their fighting in Avery’s case, but it looked more like they just ransacked Sammy’s for something. I waited a week as we agreed so we had time to let things die off and could make contact. So far, nothing.”

And while she was explaining it all, Lehanna tried to listen fully, keeping her attention elsewhere until she could take some time to process everything. Still, she knew it could take a long time and with pressing matters in her hands, she had to forget Prada and move ahead for the time being. ”I guess it’s my turn. Someone hired a PI to find me, trick me to a job location, then proceeded to take every. single. piece of my body and regenerate it. Fingers, hands, toes, organs... eyes, even tongue... I c-can’t...” She took in a deep breath and then exhaled. ”He was a brute of a narcissist and when I burned a hole in his coat... he proceeded to beat me senseless into this state and then toss me back there to my guild.” and het, she smiled a little as her head lowered down onto one of her shoulders. ”At least I’m thankful someone I knew managed to find me first.” And just as quick, she had managed to fall asleep. It came as a surprise to the magic knight, but she just smiled and continued to move through shadow after shadow to cover their tracks until they would end up to her home.

When Lehanna was finally able to wake up again, this time without the annoyance of a cell phone ringing, it was a loud scream. Quick, heavy breathes from a nightmare shocked the brunette awake and seconds later, Ruby had ran over to the open doorway and could see the pure look of fear and panic that was on her face. Terrorized by sleep, it didn’t seem to really bode well to get any rest. Not with whatever nightmares she was having currently. ”I-I’m sorry...” She apologized, looking down to see a pair of pajamas on her body. Granted, they were for a taller person than she was, but it was surprising to say the least. ”Nah, it’s fine. I’m just glad you’re ok. You’re lucky my girlfriend is a doctor too. She took care of your wounds and boy was she surprised you could move at all in your state. I left you some clothes too and they’re fire retardant too! Perfect for the job, also courtesy of the gf.” Looking over to the side by a dresser top was a set of folded clothes laid out for her only to bring her attention back to the magic Knight. ”You sounds very flustered by her. You sound very cute together, to me at least.” Well, flustered seemed to be the right word for Ruby’s reaction. ”M-Merph! J-Just get dressed please so we can-” She paused as her phone rang in a similar fashion to Lehanna’s from earlier. ”It’s... a video call from Avery’s phone. They better not have been screwing around or I’ll-!”

”Hello there, sweety~ I suppose you managed to find the other one by now, correct?”

The voice was easy to pick up for the slayer, quietly moving off of the bed and moving to the clothes to get dressed while she would attempt to distract her. ”The text for the address will be to you soon, dear. See you then~” And just like that, the call ended. Within seconds a text appeared with an address on it. Or rather, they seemed to be more like coordinates. ”Let me see that?” The brunette asked, walking over as she had just finished fixing up the shirt she was given. Looking at the phone, she had a puzzled look on her face. ”That’s... a half a kilometer from here. I think they know where you live, or got lucky.” Either way, the pair set off towards the location and made no attempt to waste any time moving along to the location provided for them.

The red haired girl took the lead into the final few hundred meters of their trail. It led to a cave, oddly enough. Devoid of any light, the two began to move in and thanks to Rachel’s abilities, were able to avoid the traps that had been set. They then came to a fork in the road. It became quick to realize they would have to split up. ”You don’t have your sword. Are you sure you want to split up?” She asked, to which she got no answer as Lehanna just walked off to the left path and left her friend to take the other side. ”I guess so...” As she had begun down her side, the crack of a whip caught her attention and she ran off instantly to her side.

Coming to the end of her hall, the tunnel opened into a large, luxurious room of sorts. Strange for the innards of a cave, but she expected nothing less. ”Come out, now.” The Silver Wolf mage demanded, stepping further into the room and looking around. ”Welcome, little one~ I didn’t expect you to be the one to show up on this. I was prepared to break your little friend while you saw what became of your tough little friend... what was their name? Avery?” The cocky tone from the woman on the seat of a throne nearby caught her eye, as did the sight of what knelt beside her. ”Oh, goodie. You noticed my new pet! She took quite some time to train, but not as much fun as you will. I mean.. you are here to give up, right? No weapon, no abilities. That’s how you knights have worked and frankly, it’s cute. Trying to trade places when I could just add you to my collection? I could use a boot cleaner.” The woman began to laugh, enjoying the thought of victory of her own admission while she toyed with the white looking fencing sword that Sammy used for her abilities. Lehanna simply looked on to Sammy, dressed in a blue one piece, shiny looking outfit akin to something cat burglars would wear. A mask tied around her mouth kept her from talking, and the look in her eyes showed she had little life left in them, but she was prepared to get them all out.

”Nothing to say? My, how boring. Well, I’ll wait until you pass out or beg for mercy then before I work to do to you what they went through.” And with the snap of her fingers, a large vortex of fire engulfed her. From floor to roof it spun in a very controlled manner and continued on. As the seconds passed, the vortex began to shrink. Strange, it didn’t do that before... but then it continued and faster, almost as though it were being sucked in. Finally, the fire could not continue and simply began following a flow. The flow had led directly into the mouth of the slayer, consuming every last little ember and giving one loud, final gulp. ”H-How did you...?” Completely shocked, both of them had heard a snarled sigh of relief from the slayer. ”That was invigorating. I haven’t eaten all day today. But I think it would be rude not to return your hospitality, wouldn’t it?” Her body would begin to brighten with black flames, skin searing shades of red and black from the heat and her magic.

Lehanna took off towards the two, aiming for the woman in the chair. Each step pushing forward left smoldering footsteps in the ground and as she would take one strong right punch, she vanished from the chair in an instant. Her fist however still collided with the chair, shattering the back into pieces and even setting it on fire with a small amount of black flames. The flames carried down to the chair and to a rope tied to the chair. Once it burned off the chair, Sammy watched the one thing left keeping her where she sat was gone and jumped up. A flash of light brought both girls attention to the center of the room to see small sparks of electricity around her as well as scimitar held in her hand. ”Hypocritical, honestly. Pergrande military using weapons themselves?” The woman began to laugh. ”You are throwing around rather bold accusations for a child. We are not a part of Pergrande. We were once, but myself and others like I left. We’re out to destroy and rebuild Pergrande once the Magic denying fanatics are all bowing at our feet!” She began to almost cackle with laughter, barely keeping the attention of the teen before kicking over the blondes weapon to her. ”With us, you’ll just be hunted down and killed! Stay with us, and we can give you all sorts of newfound power! Think about it, little Seraph!” She seemed to be preaching offers, wanting Lehanna to join her in this little struggle. The idea, given recent events seemed to be increasingly tempting. If that were true, she could use it to exact revenge against Prada. To burn him from the inside out and cause him the same Agony he put her through. But she paused and looked to Sammy. As the other magic knight stood to her feet, her sword in hand, she realized just what would happen if she fell down that route.

”No...” She started, looking from her companion over to the stranger of a woman. ”I’ll get stronger on my own. Better yet, I’ll just have to start trying.” A burst of fire had erupted from under the brunettes feet, propelling her forward at an alarming rate of speed and her fist connected to the gut of the woman. Heat empowered skin charred her clothes around the impact and the first itself burning into her skin. The momentum had kicked in right with it, sending her into the wall and making a small crater into the wall. Black flames engulfed her hands and she looked down to the woman, standing over her with a hand held out towards her. ”You’re a waste of my time. If you’re weaker than I am, I don’t need you around to waste any more of what you’ve already taken.” Coldly spoken, the brunette fired a bolt of fire ahead into the ground. Kicking up dirt and smoke even, the girl noticed that she had missed.

Moving in a flash again, she had turned her weapons of a pair of Kamas to the neck of Samantha. ”Move and she dies.” Her threat came out loud and clear and met with only a cold glare. But... now something seemed off, cold really. And it originated from the girl she had held hostage. Looking over, the woman noticed that she had no hostage, but instead a clone created from ice and stiff as could be. As soon as she looked around the room and then up, she saw the silent blonde hanging from the ceiling by a stalactite made of ice and in reaction, pushed herself down toward the ground, thrusting her sword first and intending to pierce something other than the ground. Instead, she had enough time in reflexes to jump back from the attack and into the aim of Lehanna who had taken full advantage of the disposition to attack. Instead, the flash of lightning teleported the woman away as she came in to hit her again. Meeting the fire covered mage with a blast of cold air, the two were covered by a fog of cold steam of sorts, which brought them enough of a cover for the fire mage to take in a deep breath and expel a bellow into the distant wall.

Not having hit their target at all the woman appeared in a flash across the room from them, frustrated as her expression showed. ”Two on one is a little unfair, don’t you think? No matter, I’ll indulge you another time. I’m out of time here. Until next time, kiddies~” And one more flash with the wave of her hand and she was gone. The mask came off of Sammy the second she could assure that she had the free chance to do so and tossed it aside. ”That bitch, I swear... talk about fair fights but won’t fight one? Tch...” She spouted off as Ruby and Avery came around. The red head having carried him with one arm draped across the back of her neck and supporting his ability to walk. ”Set them down, I’ll get those all taken care of.” Lehanna offered, her body literally and figuratively cooling off and frankly having nothing to do with the ice she stood by.

Spending the next bit of time together, the four brought about each ones time in the last week spent; Ruby’s worry, Avery being resistant in every which way possible to being complicit to this woman whom they finally were able to name; Asami. As Sammy and Lehanna filled them in on what they learned each one did the same on their parts until Avery was healed enough to move on their own. At which point, they made their way out to get to Ruby’s home to get Avery a little more rest and the two a set of clothes to change into after all of the ordeals they went to.

3478/3000 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 4:10 pm