Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Bonding Amongst Officers

Altarias
    Altarias

Player 
    Lineage : Graceful Siren
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 15,619

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Bonding Amongst Officers Empty Bonding Amongst Officers

Post by Altarias 19th September 2020, 8:01 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP400/400
    MP400/400
    Speed40m/s
    Strength40
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Step.

Spin.

Flare arms out, bring them in in a V over the eyes.

Step back, one, two, three, four, fi-

Illya stumbled over her feet. Yemaya's head craned slightly as the idol stumbled in her work. Illya had the beat down perfectly, she had each and every note of the song running perfectly through her head in time, she had accounted for how her voice would sound during the dances, when there were instrumental solos in the song, where the crowd would be, what they would look like, everything. Now all that mattered were the steps. She was a skilled dancer, for sure, her connections towards music bolstering her agile feet and lithe frame to make her as skilled an idol as anyone could ever hope to be. Her only problem was her being the only idol in her group. Well, that and her inexperience on any stage outside of local venues, but that was something that was quickly fading.

But something was off today. Her internal rhythm was occasionally met with waves of interference, her feet would stumble upon nothingness. Maybe it was simply the jitters of being in more high profile concerts in the upcoming weeks and months? Maybe it was her body telling her she needed to work on another song? Her routine was new, otherwise she would not have been practicing it. What was wrong?

"Ughhhh this is going nowhere, Yemaya!" Illya finally said, flopping onto the ground in defeat. "I'll work on the routine tomorrow or maybe the day after? I dunno, just not today. Not feeling it today."

Yemaya sighed, the powerful voice of the Aviaku ringing in her head. Just ensure that you do not completely forget, Illya.

"Try an' lift your feet up a li'l bit more on step five on that backup steps,
    Laerwen advised. "You're trippin' up a wee bit, mostly over your own ankle. Need to float a bit more on the steps, almost make each a li'l hop 'ere and there. I know you're capable of this, Illya, just work on it."

Laerwen's addition made Illya sigh even more. "Thanks for the advice, Laerwen. I'll work on it later, but I've already got it noted in my head to try to float a bit more. Lighter on the feet and all that. Well, it's fine. I'm just not feeling it today. It's real lazy here in Amber Island right now. The higher ups are all doing stuff, so it's basically up to the officers to handle thing-" A realization came to her mind and Illya kipped up to her feet. "I got it! I know what I'll do today! I'll go and talk to Aoi! Us officers gotta be good friends, right? I mean, how would it look if the third highest tier of worker within Dies Irae had members that didn't get along! I mean, the Ambassadors and the Commander all get along really well, so why not me and Aoi! Let's go, Yemaya and Laerwen! Aoi, here comes Illya!"

Illya sprinted out of her room, not even bothering to put shoes on, looking absolutely ridiculous in her idol attire. Her bare feet slapped upon the stone floors of the halls of Dies Irae's guild hall, the God Slayer already mapping the layout of the hall in her head to find Aoi's room. Far away from her own room, far away from somewhere that Illya was sure the strange raven haired girl would find much too loud. Laerwen and Yemaya were much slower to follow after the excitable rosy haired idol, taking their time in making their efforts towards the room of the other officer, likely already planning their apologies.

Illya's legs pounded to a halt at the onset of the door to her fellow officer's room, and she was prepared to enter when a strange noise began bubbling through. Was it... crying? The seldom heard voice of the officer became audible as Illya's hand paused above the doorknob. Suddenly it clicked. Why Illya was struggling through the day. The sound of crying, the mumbles of defeatism, all of it suddenly crashed to a head like a wave pounding against an unsuspecting sand castle. Illya's hand trembled more and more as she opened the door to see something she had hoped she would never see.

Her fellow officer, impaled upon a sword.
    WC: 0726 | TWC: 0726

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Bonding Amongst Officers GMALSW8
    Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Bonding Amongst Officers Empty Re: Bonding Amongst Officers

Post by Aoi 20th September 2020, 11:03 am

Tearful eyes set upon the oddly colored blade of her own Scimitar. Even with the way it had been held, the shaking of her hands showed little to the commitment of her actions, but there felt like no other choice. Everything in her mind was unraveling and she knew she had changed. Before she was a charismatic person whom put herself after others. Sure, she had been a little flirtatious in ways others deemed to be very rude or inappropriate, but she couldn’t help but get a laugh and she didn’t go too far. Even someone like Aoi had some limits when it came to harassment of that sorts. It didn’t seem to matter in some respect though as she had loved the life she had. A decent living in a farm rich village, a few friends of such high quality that the numbers seemed irrelevant. Among them was her closest, most cherished friend she had left, Kalama. And much to her dismay, she tried and tried.

This... curse. It was exactly what it intended. It changed her for worse all around, simply needing time to show her that. She tried to look to the positives, she wanted to use these curses to help people, to find the source, and call to an end what it did, even if it meant the end of their abilities to be mages. But the road was paved horribly from there. Kalama had become so reclusive that some days she never left her room. Though she kept trying, eventually she saw something in herself to keep going. Aoi on the other hand began a spiral downwards from the moment she’d let herself be irresponsible, feasting on the organs and body in general of someone she’d known prior to the incident. ”I’m sorry...” Since then, she’d begun to feel emptier, self hating almost. If it weren’t for the mouthguard used to keep herself at bay, didn’t seem to matter much.

Since their trip to slay monsters, she’d come to the conclusion her curse had changed. Be it for the better or for the worse she couldn’t figure out. Instead of feral outbursts and rage, she’d come to lose her sight rapidly. Unable to tell if it had been better or worse this way, it began to have an impact on her even more. How could she help if she couldn’t see? If she couldn’t speak, how could she warn or even communicate? Either way, she was a detriment and ultimately felt like she had nothing left. And that brought her to this; Her own blade pointed to her chest. There were a number of ways to end this that she thought of, but honestly this felt the only way she could assure herself that she going to put herself out of her misery.

”I’m so sorry... I don’t want to... but... I can’t...” she sobbed in a low tone, the shaking of her grip growing louder. ”Not for one more day...” Then only the sound of the blade piercing through her chest filled the room. And then, her collapse onto the floor chest first pushed it further in. An air of peace fell over her, feeling it all come to an end....

But in that moment, just before it all slipped away, she could see someone opening the door just as her eyes finally shut.

561 words

_____________________________________________________________________________________

]
    Altarias
    Altarias

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Altarias 16th November 2020, 5:22 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP400/400
    MP400/400
    Speed40m/s
    Strength40
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Illya panicked, seeing her fellow officer fallen on the ground, a sword lodged into her chest. Illya quickly pulled the blade out, a poor thing to do in a normal situation, yet there was always a plan for Illya. She had begun singing a soft tune, molding her voice to work as stitching for the wound. There was no way that she could immediately effect things, of course. She had no power to immediately mend the wound, but there was something she could do. Each note activated her fellow friend's body to work on its own, her body closing its own wounds, mending everything that would normally take, at minimum, hours within a matter of seconds. Things that would normally not even be able to be mended at all was fixed. That was something Illya loved about her magic. She could save people that deserved saving, just like Aoi.

Yemaya and Laerwen scrambled in for a moment, Yemaya making some order to Laerwen as the two of them left, leaving the two officers alone.

"Hey, Aoi?" Illya asked, lightly shaking and caressing her friend in her lap. "You okay? Wait, why am I even bothering to ask that? Of course you're not. Why would you do that to yourself? Please, just explain everything to your good friend Illya. I won't judge, and if you don't want me to tell anyone else, I won't. I can't exactly say that I know what you're going through, heck, I don't even know what you're going through right now, but it's gotta be something serious to try to use a measure like stabbing yourself in the chest. Hoo boy, you sure are lucky that I decided to check up on you today! That would have been awful if I decided not to check on you, huh? We'd be down an officer, and one as valuable as you! I mean, you're longer tenured than me or Jariel, and well I'm probably not even that good of an officer anyways..." She sighed. Even if she was not singing, her speaking was even doing its work in healing her, so long as Illya was actively planning to heal. "Either way, you should know that I'm always here for you. Well, I'm here for everyone, but you especially! Wait, that would imply I'm not as here for everyone else. I didn't mean- well, you know what I'm trying to say. Anyways, Yemaya and Laerwen are looking for other ways to help. Cleaning supplies, new clothes, a bunch of stuff, I'm sure. Whatever you need, we'll be happy to help you out, got it? Now, I'll sing a little song while you pour your heart out to your big sis Illya." She smiled, closing her eyes as she began to softly singing a soulful song to heal her wounds more.

WC: 0471 | TWC: 1197

Aoi
    Aoi

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Spirits
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 23,011

Character Sheet
    First Skill: None
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill: None

Post by Aoi 28th November 2020, 1:39 pm

That sweet release from a painful, but quick act that she had performed. It hurt her to live on, each day plagued by the thoughts of her curse turning on her. The idea she could wind up like the others and harm if not kill her friends and this makeshift family the guild had started to feel was only more burdening of a thought than she initially anticipated. It was a fearful and grim thought, but it ran in her mind nearly every waking moment. It seeped into her dreams, warping them into inescapable nightmares that often she found herself with her curse like powers manifested on their own. On one occasion she could remember waking up in the air with her wings expanded and even scimitar in hand. The last straw for her was the most recent nightmare. She had a twisted nightmare of a memory from the first instance of her curse taking over, feasting on the corpse of another person. When she had regained enough of her sanity to realize what was happening and stop, she had the grim sight of seeing Kalama there as the victim she was eating the innards of. The sight alone of this haunted her to this day, to this moment.

It was a reality she refused to allow to come true. She would end it on her own terms before anyone got hurt.

But something didn’t go right. She could hear voices moments after. Did she finally pass? Would she be awaiting hell or heaven for her actions? No, it didn’t seem like either. The weapon of hers was swiftly and practically violently pulled from her body which shocked her awake immediately. ”FUCK! THAT REALLY HURT!” She yelled out, before being coddled into someone’s arms. Though her eyes were wide open, she seemed to be lost on the person who came to her side until she began to speak... and speak... and speak. ”Oh god it’s hell!” She thought, hearing Illya Pegasus speaking to her without so much as a little breath between her sentences. But why didn’t she die? She struck herself through the heart and everything, but nothing happened. Was there no chance for her to die this way? Was she doomed to simply suffer through this whole ordeal?

Still, the other officer had been healing her injured comrade and it felt insufferable. Not the act of the healing. Not even her speaking, though it were a close second... but no. It was that she felt like a failure in even having ended her own life. She couldn’t conquer this curse, she couldn’t save anyone without looking like some monstrous pariah, and she couldn’t be normal anymore. That to her was the most gut wrenching part of it. She was tearing up while doing her best not to break down like a child. ”I just can’t do it anymore. The- The- The nightmares, the inability to control myself without that Damn mouthguard. This curse has taken everything from me and I don’t know if I can ever overcome it anymore...”

512 words
    1073 personal count
    2270 thread total

]
    Altarias
    Altarias

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Altarias 15th January 2021, 12:40 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP400/400
    MP400/400
    Speed40m/s
    Strength40
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Illya made a soft shushing sound to her fellow officer after her scream of pain with an expletive. Of course, Illya still waited as Aoi explained herself. "I see..." she softly said. She caught her breath, keeping herself calm for Aoi's sake. Her words slowed, her motormouth lessening. "I can't say I know exactly what your situation is, Aoi. I don't know the exact circumstances behind your curse or, heck, I honestly didn't even know you had a curse! But that's neither here nor there. What matters is that you tried to do something drastic because of that unbearable pain. I understand that. I...I can't say that I haven't thought of doing something like that. I'm going to be honest, I also experience nightmares. They're...they're confusing and I don't understand them but it makes me feel scared and everything, like you probably feel right now." As she spoke, she made sure to keep her mind on her words continuing to mend Aoi's injuries with her magic. "I...I hope you don't mind me going off on a bit of a tangent, trust me, I'll get this back around to your situation. But just about every night since I can remember, since I woke up three years ago, I've had the same nightmare every night. Some vile woman who, each and every time I see this dream I feel as if I should love, even in spite of this nightmare. This woman would... she would torture me. My arms and legs would be in constant pain, sometimes I would not even feel the entire right side of my body, sometimes my vision would be... different somehow, sometimes I would not even realize I was in the nightmare until I'd see a bright, muzzled flash and my body would erupt in pain. Those ones are the worst. The darkness, the completely, horrific darkness. I never knew what was going on. I couldn't see anything, I-I could barely hear, I felt blood rushing down my face, if I even felt it. Then the light..." She shuddered thinking about it, but returned to her speaking to Aoi as she lightly petted her hair. "S-sorry, I got a bit too sidetracked. But I know what it's like to have those horrible nightmares and don't tell JJ, but each time I see him use his magic, I freak out because I just think of the nightmare. I know it's probably difficult and hard to believe that I'd have any troubles like that, huh? I'm always talking and smiling and trying to make things better for the world, but I'm scared, just like I'm sure you are now. I can tell things aren't exactly great for you right now, but I want you to keep being strong, okay? I won't lie and say that I'm the best role model for controlling yourself from a curse, you've... probably heard some rumors about me that... maaaaay or may not be true, but I want to help you out, Aoi, okay? So please, like I said before, you can pour your heart out to big sis Illya."

She smiled and lightly hummed, regardless of whether or not Aoi revealed anything more. Still, even as Illya listened, she could not help but wander off into her mind a bit as well. What was Aoi's curse? What did she mean about the mouth guard being necessary, everything. No matter what, Illya did not care. She just wanted to see Aoi do better for herself, she wanted to see everyone who walked in the path of the light do better for themselves.

After all, she thought, they're more useful to society than I.

WC: 0610 | TWC: 1807

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 11:34 pm