Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ambush in Telonia

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Ambush in Telonia Empty Ambush in Telonia

Post by Nadarr 9th September 2020, 1:00 am

Avantica would be walking in Telonia with her Guild Mistress Leona, she would be at her side carrying a satchel that contained a magical spell book, it was dominate however it held great power if used.  The guild had heard about it through a action and aquired it thus so.  Avantica didnt know why she was there however.  She wasn't ungrateful as she was happy to get out of the blizzard of the mountain however Leona was well a powerhouse.  Avantica wasn't the smartest out there but she wasnt a fool.  This seemed like a task that the guild Mistress could easily  handle herself, while she has never seen her in action she knew that anyone attacking her would be a fool.  She wondered if it was because she was this "defender" role and she was in charge of escourting the item, however surely  the guild mistress would be considered all three roles.  She sighed figuring it was just experience or something  suddenly getting flash backs shaking her head groaning slightly folding her hands to the back of her head as she looks to Leona deciding just to ask, ahe wasnt afraid to be blunt.  She would be wearing her normal attire, he tight combat pants that made it so her mobility  wasnt restricted  to much with her half cut top that showed her abs and let little to the imagination. she looked over to Leona smirking slightly.  

"So Leona, not that i'm not greatful for getting to leave the guild hall and such or be chosen to come with you...but why am I here exactly...if i'm being honest I feel there are other that are more qualified and such."  she said her voice not sounding meek or lacking in confidence to any sort of fashion she had more a tone of curiosity, though she didn't mind being around the guild mistress wasn't  a bad thing, she was easy on the eyes andnshe enjoyed small conversations they had.  Additionally  being saved from death and being taken care of earned her pointsnin Avantica's book.  In the end she had respect for her and her decisions so she was just curious more then anything.

She would wait for her answer keeping pace as she walked keeping a vigilant eye out though, no matter her answer she was still thwre carrying a spell book that more then one person probably wanted, however she was good and keeping an eye on things with out making it blatantly obvious that she was.  She glanced around at the busy streets around them, She had mixed feeling about the city they were in, a safe haven for guildless mages...but also territory to some less then desirable sort.  Nothing had happened ywt though so she looked headnon and walked forward with her waiting on her answer.

WC: 471
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Ambush in Telonia Empty Re: Ambush in Telonia

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 9th September 2020, 10:07 am

After the conclusion of her lengthy trek across Midi Leona was in Talonia, the city that was home to the Guildless mages of Earthland... or so the travel brochure claimed. Had she not been found by Leila Vergious a little over two years ago Leona might have remained Guildless and set up shop here. Talonia seemed like a nice place with clean and orderly streets and clean and orderly buildings, but now was not the time to admire the architecture. She was here on business along with Avantica, a recent addition to Silver Wolf.

They had acquired a magic tome of considerable power. While neither Silver Wolf mage was not sure what spells the book held, they knew that if the wrong person or group were to obtain it they could use the power within to wreak havoc on Earthland. It was Silver Wolf's mission to make sure that such powerful items did not fall into the wrong hands.

Wearing her blue, white, and gold regenerating outfit with Silver Longsword and Argent Gloves, Leona walked alongside Avantica, who had the book secured within a satchel at her side. Avantica was a recent addition to the Defenders division of the guild who was fairly powerful for a new member. However, the newcomer was not sure why she was a part of this mission when Leona could have completed it by herself and had even asked why she was here when there were members of Silver Wolf who were "more qualified" to undertake the mission.

Leona tried to think of a satisfactory answer to Avantica's question. That question reminded the Wizard Saint of the many, many times she had questioned her worth to lead Silver Wolf when older members like Yuvon and Kitalpha had a stronger claim to leadership than Leona. The Wizard Saint looked at Avantica and spoke.

"You're more than qualified for this job, Avantica. You don't need to be the most powerful mage in the guild to help the guild. I was far from the strongest when I started out in Silver Wolf and I managed to find my place. Just give it time and you'll find your place too." Leona tried to offer advice to her guildmate. The Wizard Saint was far from the best at interacting with people because she tended to work alone, but that was by choice. She was trying to do a better job of being a Guild Mistress by working with her guildmates and offering moral support was but one of her many duties.

Shortly after offering the answer and moral support the pair walked into what looked like the seedy part of town. Normally Leona would not be worried since she was powerful enough to deal with most threats, but Avantica was carrying a tome that might attract the wrong sort of attention. Leona was not sure if anyone else was after it and what they would do to get their hands on it. She had to assume that those who wanted it would go to any length to get the tome for themselves.

[Post Word Count: 512]
    [Leona's Word Count: 512]
    [Total Word Count: 983/10,000

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ambush in Telonia KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 9th September 2020, 10:25 pm

She will listen to what you were saying to her that she wants down the street with their Guild mistress into the more serious side of the city they were in. She couldn't help but wonder what she meant by that is finding her place in the guild. They went in her mind she was considered a Defender but she meant more of where she would belong as a person and not just on a sheet of paper. Avantica what is it. She could do this as she said it would just take time so weird that she would give it a bit of an odd in confirmation to what she said before posting back out the task at hand you lysing the type of error they were in finally she looked down at her bag to make sure it was still secure as they walked for looking forward looking around. There were people watching them from homeless to more bug type people, though anyone. There were people watching them from homeless to more bug type people, though anyone attacking that would be foolish, not just because of phone because I couldn't deal with them but because Leona was also quite a formidable, however she would keep on her toes just in case. Joy's ice to be with someone with more experience though, about to go didn't have to worry about wanting them to be careful or keeping on their toes or whatever nonsense would a company such as statement. The Guild missions knew what she was doing she was in charge for a reason.

As they walked however Avantica would start to feel a slight tug on the bag that she had on her side. Likely without thinking they would grab the would-be pickpockets wrist oh yeah then turning to get ready to deal with the would be pickpocket. though she realized that the wrist was small and lower spinning to see a non magically gifted child was trying to steal from her. she at least couldn't sense any magic from them. She look down at the small dirty hungry child blinking surprised loosening her grip now just enough not to hurt the child. Avantica was never good with children she didn't know, she was a more to the point person then anything so this was quite a surprise for her. she was curious looking up to Leona for a second before kneeling down in a squating like pose infront of her. She leveled her gaze trying not to look threating.

"Hey kid...stealing wrong you know...why are you stealing from us…"
    she said finally letting go of the kid's wrist now that she knew the bag in the contents were safe however she was watching the bag with her hand no just to be safe in case to a more pickpocket around them. The tables look up at her not saying a word for a minute. "I was paid to…" she said clearly looking a bit more hungry and homeless. Suicide at this looking up towards your master then back up a child hello she didn't realize that the child was also paid to stall them figures in the shadows started to move around them the child simply a diversion. People quickly moved around them ready to strike at them to get the tome that was on there person.

WC:1033
    TWC:2016
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 10th September 2020, 12:04 pm

Leona felt that her advice was a bit too cookie-cutter, but what else could she say to assure Avantica that she was the right person for this job? Leona herself was still not sure that she was the right person for her job, but to admit that to any guild member could sow the seeds of uncertainty that could ultimately destroy Silver Wolf. Guilds needed unshakable faith that their Guild Masters were fit for the job because the Guild Masters held not only careers but lives in their hands. Leona was still not sure if she was fit to bear that important burden, but she was slowly growing into it.

The Wizard Saint recalled the lesson that fellow Wizard Saint Samira Nassar had indirectly taught her and thought before she spoke again. Maybe instead of just telling Avantica to let time take its course she should directly address the concerns about being the right person for this job. But first it was time to elaborate on her previous point that it often took time

"To be honest with you, Avantica, I was in your place a long time ago, when I first joined Silver Wolf. I wondered what Leila Vergious saw in me. I was just a mage barely a few weeks out of Desierto and wondered why I had been allowed to join Silver Wolf. I wasn't a mage from a famous bloodline and I didn't have a well-connected family. I didn't know what I could possibly offer them aside from a warm body to fill the ranks." Leona started. It sounded like she was scrambling to recover from her mistake... which she was.

"I met older and stronger members of the guild like Kitalpha Aurence and Yuvon Mu-Myu. Both of them were faster, stronger, and smarter than me. But as I did jobs like cleaning stables in Hosenka or retrieving flesh-eating mares from a barbarian camp in Lycan Woods, I sort of found my own place." Leona continued before realizing that she was just compounding her mistake by repeating the same empty statement she had made last time. The blonde stopped there and tried a different approach. She would cut out the fluff and get straight to the point.

"Avantica, you're part of Silver Wolf. You joined the Defenders. You've got the courage to put your life on the line for the guild's work. Those are all the qualifi-" Leona started the new approach before being cut off when Avantica caught a thief trying to steal the tome contained in the satchel on Avantica's side. Leona moved to deal with the thief and paused when she saw that the thief was just a child, a female child who looked like she did not have regular access to food. The blonde paused in place. That sight reminded her of the  famine that swept through Nebdoui when she was ten years old.

Avantica questioned the child and learned that the child had been paid to try and steal the tome. Leona was about to ask who had put the child up to it when the answer soon revealed itself in the form of people emerging from the shadows to surround the pair. Leona's attention turned from the child to the group of shadowy people. Since the Silver Wolf mages were in a populated area, they would have to exercise caution in fending off the attack. The Wizard Saint would use her most powerful spells only as a last resort because the PR nightmare that would result from being seen as deliberately trashing Talonia to protect a book would be as harmful to Silver Wolf as the attack from the shadowy people who coveted the tome.

However, if property damage needed to be done to keep the book out of the hands of those who would misuse its power, then property damage would be done. Leona would try to make sure that deliberate property damage was a last resort.

[Post Word Count: 658]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,170]
    [Total Word Count: 2,674/10,000]

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ambush in Telonia KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)