Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Chasing after progress

Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2,080

Chasing after progress Empty Chasing after progress

Post by Lilynette 6th September 2020, 7:27 pm

0710/0500 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    One day, I'll experience it all!
    HP: 200/200
    MP: 200/200
    Active Spells: -
    Cooldown: -
    Passives/Buffs: -
    Items Used: -
    Boss HP: 150/150
    Monsters Killed: 0/1
    Muse Monster Tunes
    Lilynette wondered aimless around the long corridors of the Sabertooth Guildhalls, her eyes filled with puzzling looks and the word "confused" practically being stabled to her forehead. She looked back down at the piece of paper in her hands,

"Congratulation Lilynette! You have officially been recognized for your efforts towards bettering not only yourself, but the guild. Through careful consideration you have been approved for a promotion to C-rank. Please bring this letter to your guilds registry to make it official."

She clapped her hands together. "Oh, this is so exciting!" Lilynette cheered, skipping a little as she continued to find her way around the guild hall. "The adventures for C-rank mages is sure to be even more exhilarating then those of a D-rank, I can't wait! Now, if only I could find the registry..."

*pitter pat*

Lilynette stood still. "What's that noise?" She asked. *pitter pat* *pitter pat* *pitter pat*

"It-, It almost sounds like a rodent? Are there rats in Yggdrissle?" Lilynette's eyes then widened as something ran into her bosom. She let go of the letter as she quickly tried looking for the culprit.

"Who the hell are you calling a rat, lady?!" A voice spoke from below.

She looked down, and saw what appeared to be a squirrel scurrying across the floor. "OOooooh," The squirrel spoke, stopping just a few meters ahead of Lilynette, and looking at the letter that had ended up in his hands. "This writing is so fancy, almost looks like gold! I'm keeping this, okay?"

And with that, he turned around and sprinted away.

Lilynette just stared in a little bit of confusion, but after a few seconds the wheels began to turn in her head. "Wait a minute..." She muttered to herself.

"Oh my g-d, GIVE ME BACK MY LETTER YOU LITTLE THEIF!"

Her boots began to glow with an ominous blue light as she launched herself forward, sprinting after the rude squirrel.

"Get back here!"
    She screamed, watching as it hopped off the ground and onto a wall. "Try to catch me now you you hag!" He hollered in return, continuing to scurry up the walls.

"Old lady?! Who the hell are you calling an old lady you sewer rat!" Using the power of her boots, she leaped onto the wall and grabbed hold of one of the ornamental stone carvings that was etched into it. She then kicked off of the wall, letting go of the carving and flipping up to the ledge that the squirrel was now standing upon.

"I'll be taking that letter back, thank you very much." Lilynette extended her hand, waiting for the talking squirrel to comply, something that was obviously a mistake.

"Screw you ya old bat!"
    The rodent squealed, turning around and beginning to scurry back down the wall.

"I've had enough of this! You are ruining my very good day!" Lilynette extended her arms, and jumped from the ledge. Her arms extended and a sword magically appeared within them. Blue light radiated from the black blade as she used her Boots of Asmodeus to neatly land on the ground before the squirrel; turning towards him, and thrusting her sword in an attempt to pin him to the ground.

A loud clanking noise echoed throughout the halls as her blade struck the ground.

Lilynette looked up in a bit of a daze as the squirrel had appeared to have dodged the sword, landed on her arm, and smacked her in the face with his tail.

"You noobies are all the same," The squirrel complained, leaping off of her arm and back onto the ground. "Such a pain, why can't you all just behave yourselves like the elders of this guild."

He let out a sigh and threw her letter onto the ground. "I expected more from, ya old bat." He said, his tone moving towards a more joking pattern as he winked at Lilynette.

"See ya' around, Geezer!"

Lilinette, still a little confused by the whole situation that had just played out, bent down to pick up the letter. "Well that was fun." She smiled. "See you around, tiny rodent thing!" She shouted, sure that he would be able to hear her.

"Oo! Found it!" She remarked, starring at the guilds registry.

Stupid Rat
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chasing after progress 6d1n2ap
                                                                                                                           source credit to Kirinismywaifu
    Lilynette M. Drakus Her Closet
    Ruler of the 9 Rings

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:20 pm