Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Model Mystery part II: Be a Model!

Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2,080

Model Mystery part II: Be a Model! Empty Model Mystery part II: Be a Model!

Post by Lilynette 5th September 2020, 8:20 pm

1207/0500 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Let us find true enlightenment through excitement!
    HP: 200/200
    MP: 200/200
    Active Spells: -
    Cooldown: -
    Passives/Buffs: -
    Items Used: -
    Monsters Killed: -
    Muse Tavern Tunes

Lilynette took a deep breath as she prepared herself for whatever might happen on this job. She had quit modeling just a few weeks ago, and to think that her new life as a mage would lead her right back to the shooting end of a camera was just something she had never considered.

She let a small smile make its way across her face as she thought about the favor she was doing for her new found friend and retiree, Grendal Highfordge. “It won’t be so bad, Lily. You’re just being paranoid.” She let out a small giggle and marched over to the shooting site.

“Oh, thank g-d!” Shouted a tall, skinny, man wearing a tan scarf and black fedora. “I thought you weren’t going to show.” He was a fairly lengthy man, sporting not much fat but certainly not much muscle. There was no mistaking it, “You must be Grendals’ grandson, am I right?” She asked the man.

“Yes, ma’am I sure am!” The young man responded, “I’m Beldhor Highforge, at your service. I’m shocked you could tell with the difference in appearance and all.” He began. “And let me tell you; it is just an honor that you would come and help us out today! I was in shock when they told me that you were coming to help us out with our eco-friendly photoshoot.”

“Of course,” she responded, looking around with a puzzled look on her face. “Where are the other models?” She inquired as she glanced around the seemingly deserted forest around them.

Beldhor let out a sigh as he held his forehead in his hand. “Yes yes, I know. Models have been… well… disappearing lately…”

Lilynette shook her head, “Yeah, your grandfather was telling me that some of the models just decided to quit on you last minute. Some of those girls can be pretty flaky. I remember this one time when a whole group of models from this one agency outside of Fiore decided to just not show up for the shoot! It was quite frustrating. “

Belhor looked over at Lilynette with a fairly troubled expression on his face. “He said they had quit?” He responded. “No, that’s not it. They just don’t show up. Some models have started going missing over the past few weeks, and most of the others are too scared to continue on with the work.”

He cocked his head to the side, resting his chin between his thumb and index fingers. “Isn’t that why you quit modeling in the first place?” He asked her.

“No, I actually had no idea that was happening… I hope my old friends are all okay…”

“Oh yes, I’m sure they are. So far none of the big names like you have come up missing, its’ so far been the newer, or lesser famous of them all.”

Beldhor’s eyes quickly opened as he realized the topic needed to change. “Anyhow, I see that the cameras have all gotten set up! Go put on that brand new, eco-friendly Chanelle dress! We only have two outfits for you to put on, but they are both gorgeous, so don’t worry.”

Lilynette smiled, and walked into the changing tent.

- -  -  -  -  -  
    The first outfit was a fairly cute, purple dress that fashioned a cute ribbon not only in her hair, but around her waist as well. She positioned herself ever so elegantly, getting herself ankle deep in the water and watching as the camera man used water magic to swirl the water ever so beautifully around herself. It was nothing new for Lilynette, of course. Using magic in a photoshoot was a staple of the Fiore Modeling Industry.  

The last outfit was a bikini, which was good because she was already pretty soaked at this point. As she saw the cameras flash around her, she couldn’t help but let the feelings of mystery and a ting of fear eat away at her. Why were models disappearing? Why hadn’t she heard about it? Where the Rune Knights getting involved?

“All right Lilynette, great job!” Shouted Beldhor as he walked over towards her, wrapping a towel around her shoulders.

“Thank you again so much for coming. We couldn’t have done this without you, literally!”

“Beldhor! Is that you?” a voice shouted from across the way. Lilynette turned her head and saw two dwarfs making their way over towards them.

“Mom?! Dad?!” Beldhor questioned, “What are you two doing here??”

“Well, your father and I were in the area and we thought we would surprise you! Ever since you told us about that new girlfriend of yours we’ve been dying of anticipation to meet her! So, what do you say. This Friday will you have her over for dinner for us to meet her?”

“Uhm I-I-I”

“We’ll even spurge on that new fancy beast stake restaurant that just opened up in magnolia.”

“Uhm, well, the thing is-“

“There is no girlfriend, Gwinmera. I told you, he only told us that so you would stop bugging him all the time. Beldhor, tell your mom that you’re just yanking on her chain.”

“I uhm-I”

“Oh my goodness! Mr. and Mrs. Highfordge it’s an honor to meet you!”
    Lilynette cheered, walking over and hugging the two, much shorter people before her. “My names Lilynette,”

“Oh we know who you are, my fathers and I are big fans!” Mr. Highforge exclaimed

“Ah, why thank you so much. Then I guess you’ll be happy to find out that I’m Beldhors new girlfriend. It’s a pleasure to meet you both.”

Both of their eyes widened, their heads going back and forth from looking at Lilynette to Beldhor. They were so shocked that, for the first time since their arrival, they had both stopped talking.

“So, I’ll see you both for dinner on Friday?” She asked them.

“Yes! Yes Ms. Drakus Absolutely! We wouldn’t miss it for the world!”
    said Mr. Highfordge.

“Ms. Drakus,” Mrs. Highfordge began

“Please, call me Lilynette.”

“Alright, Lilynette, would you mind having dinner at Beldhors’ home? I’ve been dying to see what his new place looks like… and it would be such an honor for someone like yourself to eat my cooking… ”

Lilynette merely smiled, “Well, of course. I would be delighted.”

Mr. and Mrs. Highfordge gave each other glances and sprinted of into the distance with their tiny little legs. ‘WE HAVE TO GO BUY OUT THE GROCERY STORE AND PREPARE! WE’LL SEE YOU BOTH ON FRIDAY! LOVE YOU SWEATHEART!”

Lilynette turned her head, metting the fixated gaze of Beldhor. “W-w-why would you-“

“There are only so many Beldhors in the world.” She responded. “I noticed your job request in the guild hall when I first joined Sabertooth. I never actually considered taking it because I always assumed it was some creep trying to trick some poor young girl into sleeping with him. Now that I know who you are, I would be happy to help you out.”

She then turned around and began to make her way back towards the changing tent. “I’ll see you tomorrow, Beldhor.” She smiled. “We have some planning to do if we’re going to convince your parents that we’re the real deal, right?”

Model Mystery Clues: none
    IVYLEAF33

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:02 pm