Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Model Mystery part I; Musing of a Retired Mage

Lilynette
    Lilynette

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Swords
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 200
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : -
    Experience : 2,080

Model Mystery part I; Musing of a Retired Mage Empty Model Mystery part I; Musing of a Retired Mage

Post by Lilynette 5th September 2020, 7:22 pm

0883/0500 WORDS
    Lilynette D.
    Let us find true enlightenment through excitement!
    HP: 200/200
    MP: 200/200
    Active Spells: -
    Cooldown: -
    Passives/Buffs: -
    Items Used: -
    Monsters Killed: -
    Muse Tavern Tunes

Lilynette made her way around Ace of Spades, glaring in awe at all of the fine architecture of the Kingdome. It was truly a beautiful city that her guild had brought to life here in Fiore. She let out a deep, calming breath to get her excitement underway as she took a look at the paper she had in her hands. It was a job flier, put up in the guild hall just a few days ago. It was a simple mission, just having a conversation with an old mage by the name of Grendan Highforge who had retired to Ace of Spades from the demanding life of a successful mage.

This wasn’t the kind of “adventure” Lilynette had had in mind when she quit her job as a model and made her way over to Sabertooth, but there were two things that urged her to take this job.

First off, She actually knew a few members of the Highfordge family. They specialized in metal magic, and used it to craft some of the most beautiful and high class armor in Fiore, a lot of which she had modeled for them.

The second reason was much less appealing… Lilinette needed money. She had never been very good at saving up money, but when you are making big bucks working in the modeling industry, you don’t have to be. You just sort of always have that safety net of the next million jewel paycheck. But alas, she had left that life behind (spent all that money on booze) and was now living the life of a D-ranked mage.

Lilynette gripped her purse and turned towards the door in front of her. It was a noticeably big house, Lilynette let out a sigh of frustration. “I used to live in a house like this…” She muttered, quickly shaking her head and slamming her for into the ground after speaking.

“No no no, Lily. You are not going to be a Debbie downer today! This is a life more exciting than any that money could buy!” And with this boost of pride and excitement she began to eagerly knock on the door.

“Who is it?” asked a fairly grumpy voice.

“Hi! I’m a Sabertooth mage, here for the job request you put up.”

“Well it’s about damn time someone answered my request,” The man mumbled, the door quickly opening up before her.

The man was roughly 3 and a half feet tall, and had to crank his neck up to look at Lilynette’s face. The man blinked a few times and began to rub his eyes. “Is this some kind of joke,” He asked her. “You use transformation magic or something? You look just like that model, Lilynette Drakus.”

“That would be me, sir. It’s so nice to meet a mage of your stature!”

Blood gushed out of the old dwarfs nose as he fell onto his back. He couldn’t believe it, “What is a model like yourself doing working for a pesky guild???” He inquired, grabbing Lilynettes extended hand and getting back up.

“Well, you see, I quit modeling an-“

“YOU QUIT MODELING!”

“y-y-yes sir.” She proclaimed, watching as the man turned around, and began to mutter as he walked away from her.

Lilynette followed Mr. Highfordge into his home and sat on the coach across from him. The client had seated himself in an opposing reclainer.

“I can’t believe it… Lilynette Drakus has not only quit modeling, but has joined a wizards guild and is now sitting on my sofa… Am I dead?” He asked her.

“No sir, I don’t think you are.”

The two let out loud laughs of joy and began to talk about their lives as a retired mage and model.
    - - - - - -

Almost 4 hours had gone by, and Lilinette let out a sigh. “It was a pleasure meeting you, Grendal.” She exclaimed, a little disappointed that their meeting had to come to an end. “But it’s getting late, I should head home before it gets too dark.”

Grendal Highfordge let out a mimicking sigh, “I suppose you do. But before you go, can I ask a favor of you?”

Lilynette stood up from the coach and merely smiled at the man. “Of course, you can. We’re friends now, and that’s what friends are for after all.”

Her new friend let out a mighty roar of a laugh, slapping his knee as he slowly got back up. “You’re a goodn’, Lilyneytte. You know that?” he told her, hobbling towards the door, leading her out of the house.

“Listen, My grandson has got some… work troubles. He’s a photographer for fashion weekly, they have a big photoshoot coming up and from what I hear, a few of their models just decided that they didn’t wanna work there anymore. You think you could do him a solid? I’ll even make a request through the guild so you get the workers benefits and what not.”

Lilynette stepped towards out the door, watching as the sun began to set behind the stone walls of Ace of Spades.

“Sure, Grendal. I would love to help out your grandson. I’ll see you around, okay?” And with that, Lilynette smiled, waved, and began to make her way back to the Red Dragon Inn.

-
    IVYLEAF33

Current date/time is 11th May 2024, 6:27 pm