Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

First Day. (Open)

Zagar Nyx
    Zagar Nyx

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Spatial Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

First Day. (Open) Empty First Day. (Open)

Post by Zagar Nyx 10th August 2020, 5:49 pm

Zagar stood on the docks, gazing out over the small growing town of Amber Island. He had heard of the guild from a passing acquaintance. So, after learning of their style and their code he had decided he would join their guild. It took a little traveling and some haggling but he finally managed to find a ship to take him to the Island. Apparently it had once been a Nobles Vacation island but stuff happened and something about bandits. Well seemed the guild cleared it out and it became their new Headquarters. Good enough for him.

Stepping off the ship he swung his bag over his shoulder and headed for the guild, from the town he could see the Guild Hall and he admitted he was quite excited to join. He believed completely in their ideals and goals. The removal of all evil, the complete destruction of criminals, the absolute law of Justice by any means necessary. Oh yeah, he could get behind that no problem. Zagar ignored the looks his massively powerful body got, he had been born with a abnormal physique, it had barely taken any real work out to gain muscle. Than Zagar took it a whole new way by sculpting himself into a real warrior. Powerful shoulders, broad chest, tapered hips, and powerful legs. His arm's were nothing to sneeze at either.

Zagar practiced Giants Fury magic! A magic that revolved around powering up one's entire physique and dealing out explosive damage. Yes, a lot of power went into buffing himself, but he didn't need lightning or fire magic when his fist could shatter the ground or knock out a bull elephant with a single punch. He could move like a bullet, hit with the force of a train, tank damage that others would fall from. Yes, he had chosen the perfect magic for himself. Now, he stood in front of the doors to the Guild, banners of red and gold fluttered in the wind. A smirk forming, he pushed the door open and walked down the hall into the populated guild. Looking around, he sized up the people here. Seems so far he was the most well built one here, but in a world of magic that didn't mean anything. He had heard of scrawny kids that could annihilate a town on their own.

Looking around he cleared his throat. "Excuse me, I have come to join the Guild!"

Last edited by Zagar Nyx on 11th August 2020, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

First Day. (Open) Empty Re: First Day. (Open)

Post by Shen Kadokawa 11th August 2020, 4:26 pm

First Day. (Open) ZhCAjlE

"Well, it would seem that today is your lucky day, then", a soft voice would respond to the exclamation the unfamiliar face had come up with with a welcoming, though also somewhat curious tone. A silver-haired man would emerge from the hustle and bustle of Soldiers that populated the guild hall of Dies Irae, dressed in a long, black coat that hung loosely off his shoulders, adorned by decorations of red and golden hues. His argent strands were hidden under a hat of similar color, the man himself wearing a friendly smile as his expression.

Johann had taken some time off today. The never-ending stream of paperwork and other duties that called for his attention at a constant rate not only annoyed him, but were somewhat stressful to deal with. He was thankful for all the help he could get, and his fellow Ambassador, as well as the Commander, along with their clerical department undoubtedly worked as much as he did to make sure the day to day business and the guild's administrative responsibilities went by as smoothly as possible, though the man would lament the fact that, if anything, the paperwork had only increased. Being in a legal guild, he guessed, came with a certain amount of bureaucracy, especially if the guild in question was technically an extension of the Magic Council of Fiore. It was certainly a little more demanding than the work he'd dealt with when he had still been part of the West Fiore Trading Company. Well, that was of no matter. At least, the man thought, he'd still get to de-stress every once in a while, making a seldomly made trip to the guild's Training Grounds to exercise. It was a good way to stay focussed, and Johann considered it a form of meditation in its own right. Once that had been dealt with, though, the man had returned to the Throne Hall, a hearty lunch and a cup of tea the next thing on his mind.

It seemed, though, that tea would have to wait a little.

While he could let someone else handle the man's expressed desire to join the guild, he was present either way, and since he couldn't seem to spot Sivvy anywhere, he was also the highest-ranking member of the guild in the Throne Hall at current. He might as well handle it now, and handle it himself, thus making his way over to the newcomer.

"My name is Johann von Weiss. I am one of the two Ambassadors of Dies Irae, the Guild Masters, if you will", the man would bow forward slightly, in a gesture that was more of a symbolic greeting than anything else, only now giving the new arrival a closer look-over. The man that had expressed his intent to join was certainly built well, to say the least, his muscular form the first thing that the man noticed. Johann wouldn't let that influence his impression of the man, though. Muscles were hardly a giveaway for martial prowess, something the guild ultimately valued more than form or fitness. Still, the God of Ishgar would maintain a practiced expression that was nonetheless friendly and welcoming as he mustered the other. "So, you've come to Amber Island to join the guild, hm? May I ask your name?".

Word Count: 549
    Personal Word Count Total: 549
    Thread Word Count Total: 954

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zagar Nyx
    Zagar Nyx

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zagar Nyx 12th August 2020, 11:14 am

Zagar turned his head as the person came forward. Forget everyone else, this guy absolutely reeked of power. Everything about him from his clothes to his stance said leader and it seemed true as he called himself one of two guild masters. Interesting to hear that a Guild had two masters. He himself was wearing a skin tight black suit, over that he wore a sleeveless shirt with the suit going down to his wrists and a pair of loose cotton pants and combat boots. This way when he used his magic his clothes wouldn't be torn asunder and leave him naked.

He gave a slight bow, recognizing the man's position in the guild. "My name is Zagar Nyx. I am from a small village in Fiore. I have come here to strengthen myself and build my abilities. I heard that Dies Irae was a guild of power and strength. I am here to obtain that for myself and to become part of the guild." He hoped there wasn't some rigorous test, he had traveled a long way and didn't have the energy to use his magic right now to impress those around him right now. Later sure but not now.

"I thank you for your time if you can help me. I am not sure what I am supposed to do next to join the guild." He stood waiting to see what was expected of him.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 12th August 2020, 1:00 pm

Well, that certainly was quite the determined introduction. Despite the fact that Johann had nothing against a friendly conversation, the Ambassador appreciated that the man was straight to the point with not only his introduction, but also in his explanation of the reasoning that had prompted him to come here to Amber Island and Dies Irae specifically. "I see. Mister Nyx, is it? A pleasure", Johann responded plainly, though he would maintain his welcoming attitude. He'd introduced many people to the guild before at this point, some who had stayed until this day, some who had left, and some who had simply disappeared. He didn't blame them. The life of a Soldier wasn't for everyone, though by now he the process of introducing someone to this organization was a, much like other business related to the guild, a matter of routine. He let the man's words pass through his head for a few moments, though he continued to maintain eye contact with the new arrival who called himself Zagar Nyx.

Well, the man's explanation certainly made sense. He did look the part, like someone who desired strength above other matters, that was, but there was more to the guild, of course. Possessing strength was only a portion of the prerequisites Johann considered when judging potential recruits for the guild, and while the power and capabilities to be a competent Soldier were certainly plus points, if the man wouldn't be well-rounded in the right kind of ways, namely conviction and morals, the Ambassador would certainly reconsider things. "It is true that the guild assist its members in obtaining such goals, most namely bettering themselves as mages and transforming into more capable fighters. It's bound to occur in our line of work, really. Everyone here, to some degree, pursues that dream, but-", the man would pause briefly before as he took a breath before continuing, "-it takes more than strength to be a Soldier of Dies Irae, Mister Nyx. There are a few things that I must consider, so before I go ahead with your admission into the guild, I have a few questions I would like to ask you. If that's fine with you, of course", the silver-haired man would explain in his usual well-spoken manner.

If the man agreed, the Ambassador wouldn't lose much time and simply ask the first of his questions, his tone shifting from a friendly, warm, and welcoming one to a more professional and objective approach. "Firstly, while, as you mentioned, Dies Irae does assist in training its members to be more powerful mages, that is not all. The guild is made up of men and women of certain ideals and convictions, and I would like to confirm whether you share these same convictions, Mister Nyx. Tell me, are you familiar with the guild's rules, laws, and perhaps most importantly, its modus operandi when it comes to the guild's mission?". If the other denied this, that wouldn't be a problem, of course. Johann could just as easily explain the essentials to the man, at which point he could still share his opinion on Dies Irae's self-appointed mission and overarching goal with the Ambassador.

Word Count: 527
    Personal Word Count Total: 1,076
    Thread Word Count Total: 1,718

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Zagar Nyx
    Zagar Nyx

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zagar Nyx 12th August 2020, 6:14 pm

Zagar stood respectfully listening to the man, he nodded at the words Mister Nyx, it was easier than worrying about names right now. As he listened his eyes moved over the people, shifting from person to person sizing them up. There were a lot of strong looking warriors here. The uniform he admitted wasn't really his style as he had always preferred looser clothes but at the same time the uniform looked pretty snazzy. He was already imagining himself in a outfit of the guild, rising through the ranks, standing as one of the top members. He flicked his gaze back to the Guild Master, having done all that without missing a single word the man had said.

Admittedly he didn't know all the rules and goals of the Guild, only what he had learned from a passerby in his home village. He had considered joining Fairy Tail but after crushing a small bandit group that was harassing his village he had been informed of this guild known as Dies Irae. He only knew the basics of what the man had said. They were a militarized style guild, they valued strength and power and helped members reach new heights. They also were very severe on criminals and villains but that was all the information he had.

"I am not fully aware of your guilds guidelines, I only heard of your guild a couple of weeks before arriving here. I defeated some bandits that were bothering my Village. One of the arresting officers told me about this guild and that you guys went after criminals while strengthening your members. It seemed to fall under the things I believed myself. I am dogmatic when it comes to criminals, I believe they should all face absolute justice be what it takes to do so by any means necessary." That was his personal code, regardless what the guild followed.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 16th August 2020, 12:10 pm

"I see", the man would respond once more as the newcomer admitted that he didn't quite know all of the guild's rules, giving him a definitive nod. Johann had figured as much. Most people didn't know about the intricacies and technicalities that were requirements of equally legal and ideological nature. Dies Irae had very specific ways it operated and required its Soldiers to hold themselves on duty, and the Ambassador wanted to make sure that the man would understand that fact. "In essence, Dies Irae is a guild of men and women that devote themselves to the maintenance of concepts such as order, law, peace, as well as the integrity of Earthland in addition to fighting and eliminating any threats to these concepts. By any means necessary, should the situation call for it. Of course, in exchange for monetary compensation in the form of contracts, which are relayed to the guild by official instances of government from Fiore, more specifically the Magic Council, and allied nations, as well as reputable organizations and private individuals, in addition to, sometimes, the guild itself. Some would call it bounty hunting, you might say". He knew that it sounded less glorious than what most people imagined, but Dies Irae had adapted to the hard truths and realities of the world as it was today, and would follow the best and most successful path to its goal.

"Soldiers of Dies Irae are, naturally, expected hold themselves and each other with dignity and respect. The guild does not simply kill blindly. The punishment will match the crime, and I expect the Soldiers of the guild to adhere to that. Restraint, mercy, and compassions are virtues that we follow. If we didn't, we would be no better than the criminals we hunt. I hope I do make myself clear", the man would pause briefly, his tone a little more stern than before, though it would swiftly return to the neutral, matter-of-fact way of speech. "Soldiers of the guild are also expected to respect the law of the land, wherever that may be, especially when representing the guild, with some expections based on the nature of our work and the privileges bestowed upon it by the Magic Council. I suppose that everything I said so far is easy to follow". The man would finish, taking a quiet breath. He didn't anticipate that something he'd said had been particularly hard to understand. Still, he would make sure.

"In case you agree with these core ideals and principles, Mister Nyx, then I think you will make a welcome addition to the guild as a Soldier of Dies Irae. Are there any questions you have about the things I mentioned or the guild itself?", the Ambassador would ask the man and listen to what he had to say.

"Enough about the guild, though-", Johann would follow up after, bringing up the last point he had as he once more addressed the man with a more personal question, "-let's talk about you and your capabilities, for a change. I assume you are a mage, Mister Nyx, correct? What kind of magic do you use?".

Word Count: 522
    Personal Word Count Total: 1,598
    Thread Word Count Total: 2,556

Zagar Nyx
    Zagar Nyx

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Zagar Nyx 17th August 2020, 5:55 pm

Zagar listened as the man talked, a small little smile on his lips and a glint in his eye. The valus and creed of the guild seemed simple enough. He had a feeling this guild was a bit more restrictive when he saw all the uniforms and the way people interacted with each other. It was like a military barracks than a guild. But the rules didn't seem to restricting and he could feel some wiggle room in there that he could work with. There was always a loophole, a way to skirt the rules without breaking them. Speaking of, he had his own information to give, this time it would be without strings as he wanted to be somewhat honest with the guild masters.

When he asked if he understood he whipped off his top hat and gave a flourishing bow. "Your words are a symphony my Lord Ambassador. They get your meanings off with a fine tune indeed. Should not be too hard to remember them all with ease." He set his top hat back on his head and stood up with that same easy grace. He fixed his tie, finding his center. "As for me, I am indeed a mage. I specialize in Spatial magic! I am a Spatial wizard. If you or anyone needs to go somewhere and I can visualize it I can send you there no problem. It's easier if I have been there before but a good image in my head should be more than enough to do so. I will only charge... one hundred jewel a person." He chuckled to show he was joking.

He considered now as good a time as any, either he would be a member or be turned away. "Now, I hope we aren't too strict on the rules of all. I have many friends and allies in the... let's say shadier part of Fiore's business. Nothing too dark, I don't interact with hardened criminals or murderers. Just people who skirt the law a bit, stick more to the gray, bend the laws a little to get stuff done. Nothing that a guild like this would feel to be a threat or problem to Fiore. But having these friends gives me access to a lot of places and information even the guild may not be able to acquire without mucking up those beautiful polished boots." There it was, Zagar admitted he laid his head in the greyer area of the world rather than the black and white.

He awaited his possible leaders answer, if he was accepted he would strive to be a worthy member of the guild, though his own ways would never change. He liked who he was and saw no reason to try and be someone else. If turned away, well there was always Fairy Tail, he had no doubts he would be accepted there. But he had his heart set first on Dies Irae.
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Character Sheet

Post by Shen Kadokawa 21st August 2020, 3:35 pm

The man's sudden shift to overblown praise caused the Ambassador to raise a brow, staring at the other with a confused gaze. "Good to know, I suppose? I hope that you do internalize these core rules and values", he would respond simply, though now much more aware of the newcomer's words than before. Usually, those who sang praises to others without a founded reason did so because they wanted something very specific. Influence, good standing, reputation, it didn't matter. It was raising suspicion, to say the least.

"I see", he responded to the man's explanation and "joke", something the Ambassador certainly failed to pick up on, his face and voice both bearing nothing short of an emotionless demeanor. The guild, of course, already had ways to get around quickly if need be, for free as well, so the man didn't quite understand the purpose of that statement was. Members of the guild were supposed to support each other. Monetary gains were not their primary focus in any way, shape, or form, but he guessed he couldn't exactly tell the man what he could and couldn't strive for.

The next thing that followed, though, obviously upset the Ambassador, his eyes narrowing as his brows inched closer together in a soft, though visible anger, still, containing himself enough to let the other finish his words before speaking up himself, taking a deep breath, a determined, stern voice ringing out. "The rules are absolute", he began, taking a step towards the man while maintaining eye-contact, hoping to make his stance on the other's inquiry more than clear. "I don't care what kind of company you keep or what kind of locations you frequent, Mister Nyx, but when I said the law of the land is to be respected, that the rules and the mission of the guild are to be respected, I meant it. I will not allow my guild's reputation to be tarnished by "sticking to the gray", as you have put it. If you wish to be a Soldier of Dies Irae-", the man's eyes would narrow just a little more, "-then I expect you to heed my words and follow the rules. How you accomplish your work is one thing, but the rules of Dies Irae are rooted in belief. If you do not believe in our mission, if you do not believe in the balance of law and order, then I frankly don't know what you are doing here".

He would turn away slightly, closing his eyes for a brief, few moments as he drew in a deep breath before continuing. "We determine what is a threat to Fiore, Mister Nyx. If you are willing to adhere to the guild's code, then I don't care about your past or previous occupations under the assumption that you respect what we do and how we operate. If you think you can live with that, then I shall accept you as one of our own. If you can't, then it's probably time to go now. Oh, and one more thing, Mister Nyx ..."

Johann would open his eyes again, the white within his scleras replaced by a deep, ink-black hue, his pupils radiating with a carmine color, alight with magical power. "... If you're deceiving me, I will find out one way or another, and I promise you, I have no problem "mucking up my polished boots". I hope I make myself clear". Needless to say, Johann's respect for the newcomer had sunken rapidly, whatever choice he would go with. He would keep a very close eye on him if he chose to become part of Dies Irae, and indeed, if he ever stepped out of line, the Ambassador, as he had promised, would turn the other into nothing more than a bloodied stain.

Word Count: 632
    Personal Word Count Total: 2,230
    Thread Word Count Total: 3,679

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:37 pm