Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Terrible Terrorists

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Terrible Terrorists Empty Terrible Terrorists

Post by Sybil 6th August 2020, 7:27 am

STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT

THE FIRST STAR I SEE TONIGHT

Sybil wandered into the castle-like guildhall at the top of the Ace of Spades. She looked a little more disheveled than usual today; her signature pink cardigan had spots of dirt across the back and she had a twig sticking out from the back of her ruffed up hair. Sybil had gotten used to sleeping underneath the stars from her days as a nomad. but she was a part of a guild now and it would be a good idea to find a residence near Sabertooth. She checked her wallet and comically only a fly flew out of the empty purse….To do any kind of moving in at all she would need a lot more cash than this. She had no choice but to think about accepting work for Sabertooth

Fortunately for Sybil, Sabertooth was one of the most popular guilds in Fiore and there was a constant flow of jobs to pick from. She held her finger to her chin contemplatively and looked over all the tiers of jobs available on the bulletin. The deposit on homes in the area was on the expensive side, so Sybil eyed some of the higher paying requests. A few, in particular, would pay plenty, the only catch was that they needed an A class wizard.

Sybil may not be that strong just yet but Imai came to her mind. While it was true that he was He was the only A-class wizard she had met so far… He was also the strongest candidate there ought to be!

Thinking of the Ace she adjusted her glasses and blinked around the Guild Hall until she saw a glimpse of signature red hair.

The petite mage happily began trotting across the gathering room towards him with her arms outstretched waving several of the job fliers she held. “Ace Imai, Ace Imai!” She called for him across the corridor, bumping past various taller mages standing about until she ran right into his back with a soft thud.

332 WORDS332/7,500 TWCGO ON A JOB WITH ME SENPAI
    deltra of gangnam style

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Terrible Terrorists Empty Re: Terrible Terrorists

Post by Imai-chi 24th August 2020, 12:51 pm

Sei must’ve had the ability to speak. Imai had begun noticing how silent that the little, pink alien was and began asking himself the obvious question; what exactly was Sei? Was Sei a special type of alien? What type of alien, then? Where exactly did Sei come from? Sei just fell from the sky and found him one day, there was nothing more extraordinary about their first encounter. Truly, this little creature was the biggest mystery in his life… that and why he was still a single.

Man, Imai needed a hobby. A proper hobby to distract him from his issues in life, but… well, he kind of saw ogling as a hobby. Who could blame him? All the women in the guild were top-tier wife material - safe the little monstrosity that was Mai. He doubted that she would ever find a husband who could be patient with her attitude and behavior.

While darting his eyes deep into Sei’s, the latter being oblivious to Imai’s focus and commitment to make the creature speak via improvised use of psychic prowess, he heard his name called up. ‘Ace Imai’ was repeated, and he rose up on his feet in response. “Present!” he responded to the voice, and if he wasn’t wrong, then that voice belonged to…

*thud!*

Sybil!

“Oh, ‘sup there,” he greeted her, his face turning to look over his back where she bumped into him, “You called?”

WC: 239

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sybil
    Sybil

The Star Child

The Star Child

Developer/GFX Artist- Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Coming Storms- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Weapon of Apocalypse Wielder- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Cosmic Coins : 39
    Experience : 5,657.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Star Child
    Second Skill: Arc of Time
    Third Skill:

Post by Sybil 6th September 2020, 10:49 am

STAR LIGHT STAR BRIGHT

THE FIRST STAR I SEE TONIGHT

Sybil still squeezed onto Imai's back to be sure she didn't lose him to the crowd in the guildhall, it was a cacophony of noise as chatter and even laughter filled the body of the hall around them. But the voice in front of her she knew was Thye Ace's "I found you!-"  The celestial mage said victoriously and clutched his back where she's stumbled into him - like a half-hug, half i-do-not-want-to-go-through-the trouble-of-finding-you-again-because-its-really-crowded-in -here.

She blinked up at the firey haired mage slowly, a silent and almost awkward moment passed with Sybil latched onto his back like a koala. Abruptly, she blushed quickly stepping away, straightening out the pages she'd wrinkled in her hands from holding onto Imai, she walked around to his front to face him and gave a brief bow. Sybil would begin to explain herself, showing the Ace the job fliers she was holding. " Imai, I-I want you to ac-accompany my on one of these tasks," She stuttered, swaying where she stood as though anxiously, reshuffling the job flyers. "I would normally go by myself... but most of my magic is support magic and The Guild doesn't think I'm strong enough to go on my own quite yet- BUT if I took an ace with me I could go!--" Her eyes lit up, stars twinkling in her iris' as she fawned over Imai's self-proclaimed talents. "You said you were the most incredible mage in Sabertooth, they would have no problem letting me go on any job if I took you, right?" Sybil blurted, hoisting up the various parchments in his face. "We can split the reward--I really need the jewels and even if we go fifty-fifty there still ought to be plenty for us both." She chirped, trying to get Imai on board if he was not already.

A pink shape sitting atop Imai's shoulder that she didn't notice before caught Sybils' eye. The petite mage took off her red brimmed glasses and cleaned the lens with her shirt before putting them back on.- She was not seeing things, --And Sei was still there, looking onward with expressionless blue eyes.

Sybil raised her hands to her mouth and smiled into her sweater sleeves, trying to contain her excitement, moving to point a single finger at the cat-like creature. "What kind of animal are they? Can you take them with us, they are just so adorable--" Sybil said, making grabby hands up at the creature. She desperately wanted to pet its smooth pink skin but she had to contain herself as she didn't want to stir up or confuse the creature.

446 WORDS1,017/7,500 TWCGO ON A JOB WITH ME SENPAI
    deltra of gangnam style

Imai-chi
    Imai-chi

Player 
    Lineage : A True Magician
    Guild : Sabertooth (Ace)
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 567,759

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Heavenly Body Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Imai-chi 17th September 2020, 1:24 am

Hmh, it was getting crowded, that was for sure… he could feel that Sybil was having trouble staying by his side, or well, by his back. He smoothly attempted to make space for both of them, but people had to go to and fro and had things to do, y’know? Rush hour in the inn, nobody held authority over that rule. Although, watching her clutch onto him like that was nonetheless adorable…

Of course, rush hour ended this soon. Pft!

Okay, nevermind. There was a matter at hand; Sybil was holding a bunch of notices in her hands, notably high-ranked quests that she likely wanted to take. That explained the most already; she was in need of a capable Ace’s hand like Imai’s to accompany her for one reason or another. She soon explained so in a stuttering voice, how her magic focused on support and all. She even remembered his little proclamation… hopefully, he could live up to her expectations if he joined her.

“Uh, hehe… I guess I did say that,” he replied while nervously scratching the back of his head. If Gaia or Kenna or Itori would’ve heard that, or Luna or Victoria or Samira or, dare I say, Mai, then he would suffer either the wrath of rebuke, a bonk to the head or a full-blown bloodbath.

“Well, I don’t have anything else to do right now. Count me in!” he gladly exclaimed to her with a big thumbs-up, “So, what quest should we take first? Have you checked them through… uh… S-Sybil…?”

Sei, you monster. You completely grabbed her attention! The pink alien eyed her with its big, round eyes, full of innocence and stealing Imai’s spotlight. It was eager to grant her wish and immediately flew into her embrace, its long and pink tail flaying around in joy.

“Oh, that’s just Sei. He likes hugs… and attention… and girls,” Imai informed her with a sulking voice, “He’s, uh… I mean… I don’t even know Sei’s gender; all I know is that Sei’s from space. He, I mean… uh, Sei should do well with us. Can do lotsa support stuff, just like you.”

WC: 358
    TWC: 597

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:30 pm