Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Waking up in a strange place?

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 
    Lineage : Comet
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 7,500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Magical Alchemy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Waking up in a strange place? Empty Waking up in a strange place?

Post by Nadarr 19th July 2020, 7:04 pm

Avantica would slowly start to wake up and look around her surroundings lying in some sort of bed as she gave a small and soft groan not knowing where she was. She would stare up at the ceiling for a moment I'm trying to get her bearings feeling like she's been sleeping forever, the last thing she could remember after always climbing up the mountain then getting ambushed by a bunch of beasts. As she thought back to what had occurred she would slowly turn her head towards a table seeing her gear scattered about it or at least anything that she didn't need it on her person. She gave a very small stye penguin choosing a safe enough place as there is no apparent restraints keeping her down and I she looked around for no apparent guards to keep her in that she could tell at least. She would slowly set up on the bed looking around the room Fully now trying to figure out where she was. Her head felt this small pounding as if she was still in pain as she continue to process everything though she would never show she was in any pain are than a light touch to her head. She was wondering no more than anything where she wasn't how she got here not having any memory of it at all. Did she get attacked and someone saved her or was there just a bit of a memory loss. All these things were on Stern as she sat there in the bed looking around at what appeared to be an infirmary if sorts. She would sit there contemplating her thoughts before getting up she would hear our door open looking towards it to see would be coming inside. "Hello...who's there…" she would call out looking towards the sound curious to see who would come in to see her. Or at least she assumed it was her as she was the only one that she could see in the room not even another person laid out on the bed. As with everything she approached whoever with me with caution to a degree at least there wasn't much they could do right now but she at least was curious if she was rescued or captured...she much preferred the idea of being rescued rather then being being held captive but tine would tell as she looked towards the door.
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Waking up in a strange place? Empty Re: Waking up in a strange place?

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 19th July 2020, 11:31 pm

-Silver Wolf Guild Hall, Guild Mistress' Office-

Wearing her green, white, and gold outfit with black bike shorts underneath her skirt and Ses Revanche concealed in her right boot, Leona sat at her desk with little to do. The paperwork for the day had already been handled by the Wizard Saint and she was looking for something else to do. Perhaps she could start reading one of the electronics books she had bought from Electronic Gateways in Capital Crocus Mall when she had accompanied Ada Jensen around the mall. Or perhaps she could start looking into how to purchase a Daggerbook so that she could begin learning to use computers on a model of laptop made for use by people who were not tech-savvy. Leona was trying to decide on those courses of action when she was interrupted by a female Silver Wolf staff member with red hair and black-rimmed glasses.

"Guild Mistress, there's a mage in the infirmary. They were brought in a few hours ago and looked like they were badly hurt. We'd like you to speak to them and see if they're OK." The staff member requested. Leona did not need further prompting. She stood up from her desk and pushed the chair in.

"I'll go see about them at once." Leona said, leaving the office behind and heading for the Silver Wolf Infirmary. The staff member followed closely behind the Guild Mistress.

-Silver Wolf Infirmary-

Leona opened the wooden door to the infirmary and spotted a brown-haired young woman lying on one of the beds looking towards the door. Her magic signature was consistent with that of a fairly experienced mage, so she was no novice. While the guild staff member waited at the door Leona entered slowly and walked slowly to avoid making the other mage think they were in danger.

"Hi there. I'm Leona Jarnefeldt, Guild Mistress of Silver Wolf. I heard that you were brought here a few hours ago after getting hurt somehow." Leona introduced to the young woman, who was a few inches taller than Leona and looked rather fit. She looked a bit roughed up from whatever had happened to her but did not seem to be in any danger of dying. Then again, Leona was not a medical professional, so she was not going to celebrate just yet.

"What's your name?" Leona asked her.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Waking up in a strange place? KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 20th July 2020, 4:34 am

Avantica would look at the woman who just enter the Infirmary, she will look her over watching her mannerisms as she walked oh, nothing about her seem to put off a threatening Vibe about her to see we continue to sit up in the bed as she began to speak to Avantica. The woman introduced herself as Leona Jernefeild, Guildmiss of Silver Wolf. She will confirm the fact that someone had brought her here a few hours ago before she would inquire about who she was. she would rub her head slightly giving a half smile letting the blanket fall to her lap as she looked at Leona thinking for a moment. "Names Avantica…" she paused once more before taking a breath. " I did hear rumors of a Guild Hall up here but I always thought they were just rumors about anyone crazy enough to live in these mountains was well crazy, however I'm glad I was wrong it turns out there is…" she paused taking a breath not breathing eye contact much. Avantica Avantica didn't fancy herself good at social interactions with people...particularly stranger for that matter. though her name was nagging at her...where has she heard it before…

She would shake her head figuring it would come up sooner or later but for now she had something else she had to do. With that she would take a another breath rubbing the back of her head. "So you guys saved me, I guess I should say thank you for that...so thanks...I owe you lot" she said her voice a bit firmer than before. Though it was still a bit of a speed from a herb still waking up and recovering she meant what she said, she did feel a debt of gratitude for what they did do for her. " could you tell me a little bit more about this Guild you run...Silver Wolf…" once again another name that was knocking at the back of her head that she swore she knew what it was but she couldn't quite place it at the moment whether it was a blow to her head or just just shocked that she woke up in strange place however she would work with what she had and at the moment she was safe warm and apparently in good company so that was enough for her. She would wait for her answer giving her the benefit of the doubt for the time being.
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 20th July 2020, 10:18 pm

"It's no problem, Avantica. We're glad that we could help you before it was too late." Leona replied to the young woman's gratitude for rescuing her. Silver Wolf was located in a remote area for the protection of the recently discovered leylines that powered the guild hall. The remote location also proved to make the guild more defensible since it and the intense cold discouraged casual incursions by Dark guilds or other hostile entities. However, some travelers got overwhelmed by a combination of the cold and the distance to the guild hall, which meant that Silver Wolf was tasked with rescuing them before it was too late.

Leona learned that the young woman's name was Avantica but did not learn what exactly had caused her to end up in the infirmary. That could come later. Leona was asked if she could tell the mage a bit more about Silver Wolf. Leona nodded.

"Sure, Avantica. I can tell you some things about Silver Wolf." Leona answered in the affirmative.

"Silver Wolf's about magical research, conservation, and treasure hunting." Leona started off. She was drawing on months of experience after the restructuring of the guild to give it a much clearer mission than it had once had. Her faithful Aces were to thank for that because both the restructuring and the new mission revitalized the guild.

"To carry out those goals the guild has three divisions. We have the Hunters, Scholars, and Defenders. The Hunters go out into the world and bring in the treasure, which usually consists of magic artifacts. The Scholars conduct research and find out what exactly the items do before they are archived for the benefit of the guild. The Defenders protect the artifacts from thieves and protect the guild hall itself." Leona added a brief explanation of the main mission of each division of the guild. Anticipating a question, the Wizard Saint then started explaining a little bit more about how to join a division and about how there was some overlap in certain areas, namely the recovery of artifacts for the guild.

"Silver Wolf members can pick which division they want to join when they join the guild. While all the divisions have their own objective that is the primary focus, there is a bit of overlap. For example, a Scholar who is outside the guild hall on a job and finds a magic artifact or other treasure can claim it and bring it home without having to wait for a Hunter to arrive on the scene. And if the guild hall ever comes under attack, Defenders are the first to go into action, but all Silver Wolf members regardless of division are required to defend the guild hall." Leona explained further. Having learned from the past, she was going to take this slowly so that she did not overwhelm Avantica with information. She also did not want to appear desperate for members like she had appeared with Loki Flygare years ago.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 21st July 2020, 7:06 pm

Avantica would listen to the information presented about the organization she ran. The first bit of information being that they were a guild of treasure hunters in Scholars. This definitely caught Avantica's interest. An entire guild dedicated to finding lost treasures and studying them oh, wow she did not find herself to be more of a scholarly type she definitely didn't mind finding Treasures or at least helping them keep them safe considering some of her history. To listen to each role they had carefully, absorbing as much of it as she could in her current state her inquisitive nature peaking a bit. She thought to herself over it though noticed there was no prompt to ask her to joining after the explanations were finished. this puzzled her for a moment as she though the purpose of her going into such detail about the roles would ultimately bring up something along the line of asking if she was interested...only moments later from a brief moment of thought it clicked why as she probably didn't want to ask a random stranger they found on the side of a mountain to join there cause of the bat. While Avantica certainly appreciated it she would give rubbing her neck trying to act a bit more casual.

"Treasure hunters huh...thats pretty awesome actually…" she would pause for a moment trying to think of a less awkward way to go about this...or at least a more her way to. " well listen, I might need to recover a little longer if that's fine with you and if I'm sticking around and such…" he would let out another pause and then a deep sigh deciding just come out with it. "If you want I don't mind helping you want with this place in doing that Defender roll you mention...if you want that is…" She said with a pause looking Leona in her eyes now. Why was her tone of voice may have seemed a little hesitant she was serious about the offer to assist them, she didn't want to seem like she wasn't. She felt she owed these people a great debt for rescuing her Plus she wouldn't mind a bit more company in her life as of now at least you know she wouldn't though she didn't want to be presumptuous, she don't want you just assume they wanted her though she would at least put the offer out there in case they did.
    Roboturbo
    Roboturbo

Player 
    Lineage : Mask of Lethe
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: M.A.D Techromancy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Roboturbo 21st July 2020, 8:58 pm

It's was just as another day in the warming guild hall of Silver wolf, as the outside around it’s frosty mountain home still continues to snow all the same, in particular a very odd man in his white signature stitched lab coat walks down the halls of this fine guild, with eyes doting around beneath a blank white mask looking at the many sites of this massive place, his been here for about a week or two yet he still can’t figure this place at all as he would usually gets lost, forgotten the location to the guilds library for the 4th time now, Doctor Sunshine decided to ask his guild mistress Leona Jarnefeldt for directions and starts heading down the way to what he believes it’s her office, But as the Doctor does a Silver wolf staff lady runs quickly pasts him and went inside the room ahead of him, he overhears a conversation going on inside and decides to just listen in as it seems important, after Guild mistress Leona and the staff member quickly walks out of the office without noticing him, Doctor Sunshine starts assembling the information he had just heard in his mind

“Oh dear, Some poor unlucky soul is in the infirmary? How dreadful! perhaps they had a bad run in with the wolfs along the way up here?"

Ponding with these questions his inner voice pipes up within his mind with the same calm and plain behaviour

“(Doctor, I highly recommend it is best now to leave this to the professionals and NOT get involved)”

Doctor Sunshine suddenly begins to burst into a uncontrollable laughter, like a yellow striped Hyena when he heard the check for his dinner date, the Doctor clams down a bit yet chuckles a bit while talking to himself

“Oh what a silly voice you are, we ARE professionals, and if there is someone who’s a thee greatest doctor here, It will of course be me!”

The doctor could only hear the sound of a deep gulp as he begins to quickly run down the halls of the guild, with haste he quickly assembles medical instruments and supplies by chucking them on a iron wheelie table, as he go's from room to room to looking for the infirmary, Doctor Sunshine atlas found the entrance with the same Silver wolf employer waiting outside the door, unable to stop the momentum of the moving table Dr sunshine shouts out to the women

“INCOMING!!!”

The lady quickly turns her attention with eyes widened and facial features shocked as she barrels out of the way of the incoming table, with a massive SLAM and breaking down the wooden door the tables speed instantly stops as a few items fling off it’s exterior, getting a hold back to his bearings Doctor Sunshine Sees both lady leona and a roughed up looking women sitting on one of the many infirmary beds, that must be patient he thought as he cleared his throat and announces himself from his rushed in entrance

“No need to fear, for I, Doctor sunshine has appeared!!

Sunshine does a bit of a silly pose by reaching his hands out to the ceiling, reaching out for a sky that is not there for a moment to reapply his hands back on the table, he turns his gaze to his Guild mistress, Leona Jarnefeldt

“Apologies for the sudden surprise ma’am, but I have overheard that a new visitor here has came to this fine establishment in horrid condition, so your good doctor decided to use his doctrine skills to use and assist in recovery of our poor patient, with your permission of course”

he slowly then looks over to what he assumes is the injured patient in the bed, quietly waiting for a response
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 22nd July 2020, 1:51 pm

Avantica seemed interested in the guild's mission, particularly the part about treasure-hunting. She also expressed interest in becoming a Defender. Leona was glad to see and hear that, but the young woman needed to make the decision to join Silver Wolf with a clear mind and of her own free will. Leona did not want someone to feel like they were obligated to join just because they were provided with a basic humanitarian service from the guild. That was not how Leona wanted Silver Wolf to work.

"You're welcome to join if you want, Avantica. You don't have to join right away. Take some time and think about it if you need to." Leona assured Avantica that she could join if she wanted and counseled her to take some time and think about it before committing. Joining a guild was a big commitment, but Avantica was undoubtedly aware of that.

"You can stay awhile if you need to, Avantica. There's no rush." Leona said to Avantica when the latter stated that they would be staying a while longer if it was acceptable to the Guild Mistress. If the brown-haired young woman chose not to join, Leona did not want Avantica to leave before she was able to fend for herself. If the young woman got lost a second time and got hurt a second time, there was no guarantee that she would be found a second time before it was too late to save her. Leona was about to speak further when Doctor Sunshine arrived.

"Hey Doctor Sunshine. I was just telling Avantica a bit about Silver Wolf." She said to the masked doctor. He was a strange guy who was hard to read, but from what Leona had seen and heard he was a good guy.

"Avantica arrived here a few hours ago after being found in the Phoenix Mountains. She seems to be doing all right, but I believe she's going to stay here awhile longer. She's also expressed interest in becoming a Defender." Leona added. When he said that he wanted to help the patient, Leona spoke again.

"I don't have a problem with your helping since I'm not a medical expert, but you should ask Avantica first. She knows better than I do what happened to her." Leona said to Doctor Sunshine.

Nadarr
    Nadarr

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Nadarr 22nd July 2020, 8:01 pm

Avantica will be sitting there for a while when contemplating what happened said to her about joining and her quick decision and wanting to. She seemed perplexed of this considering she said she was joined those who wasn't quite used to having her own opinion and not having to fight about it oh, it was a nice change of pace I'll write a grantor time to actually think about what she wanted. She didn't feel she was joining out of gratitude or out of a debt she was genuinely intrigued by the idea Plus among other things he needed to figure out how things worked and having people around would certainly help with this endeavor. Though she would would you wish it was us and take a little bit longer to decide on this have to take a day and figure it out I want something forwarded her thought process along however as of right now her mind was on becoming a Defender for this place but then again anything to happen in the next day or so. she could start the place though who this figure in front of her was more than just to Guild Mistress of this place how we're before she going to ask the doors with first opened and what seemed to be a very eccentric man would burst into the room. Avantica will be internally startled for a second but just stare at the doorway as a man first suit inside having a look of disbelief on her face for a brief moment.

Avantica would look between the two of them as Leona explained the situation to this doctor Sunshine fellow who has undoubtedly caught the spotlight in this room however avantica has unfortunately seen weirder. She would wait for a moment as then Leona with gesture for Ivanka to tell dr. Sunshine about the situation she was feeling as she did no more I know it's true. At least she brought her enough time to figure out what she wanted to say. "Doctor Sunshine huh…" she pause looking over the masked figure for another moment under normal circumstances she would never let someone like him do anything however weona seem to give him good graces for the most part so it seemed fine. With that she would give a small smile and a brief chuckle shaking her head before looking back at the good doctor "Well doctor I just have a throbbing headache and a few scrapes and bruises so if you ask me I'm fine…" she would take one more pause though seeing how excited he was to have a patient and then give a deep sigh giving one more small chuckle. "However if you want to give me a bit of an examination it probably wouldn't hurt to make sure I'm not messed up further do what you got to do" She said not wanting to ruin his excitement for having a patient as Ivanka would look back to Leona briefly I'm going back at sunshine.

Roboturbo
    Roboturbo

Player 
    Lineage : Mask of Lethe
    Guild : Silver Wolf
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Experience : 50

Character Sheet
    First Skill: M.A.D Techromancy
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Roboturbo 23rd July 2020, 7:13 pm

hearing carefully what his guild Mistress had said about this new visitor, Dr Sunshine ponders for a mere moment of the situation, apparently this lady arrived here in the guild only a few hours not long ago, it makes sense why the good doctor haven’t heard of this earlier, he finds that time usually slips by when you get lost inside the guild's many logging halls, something the doctor is all too familiar with, still staring at his patient from a good distance he quickly scans at her body, most of the scratches, bruises and other injuries may notable been quickly patched up by bandages from the panicking of those who first found her, though at least it would stop the leaking of her red blood cells from her damaged body.

“A-van-tica? Hm, sounds like a happy name!”

Even though he wears a smoothed unemotional white mask, you can tell Doctor Sunshine is smiling as a leprechaun winning the lottery, he thinks names are much closer to one’s personality and person, even a dull name like bill has something that expresses ones well being, After lady Leona has finished, he waited to listen to this "Miss Avantica’s” decision on the matter, at first Avantica says she is in fine condition but then a silent moment later she is willing to be examined in case of anything serious, This made Doctor sunshine very excited, so much in fact he was unable to contain it and frantically claps his hands rapidly like he was child in kindergarten, looks like this IS a job for “thee" Doctor Sunshine while a speechless voice echos inside the doctor’s head

(Ah..Ah.... Are they actually going to let you play doctor? Is this even a good idea?)

Doctor sunshine picks up a few doctors tools off the table and some lying on the floor and places next on the bed opposite of the patient and speaks out loud in a chipper tone

“Why of course! we are professionals after all”

He spins around and looks down to face miss Avantica in her bed, the happy doctor then puts on a pair of Stethoscopes while he is holding a Thermometer in his left arm, he professionally speaks in a calm voice while trying to hide his happiness poorly

“Well Miss Avantica, it will be a great pleasure to see if I can help your circumstances, First I need you to put this fancy Thermometer in your mouth while I listen to your your heart beat by using these fine Stethoscopes, as you said earlier you felt a bit of a headache correct? if I can figure out the temperature I can determine if you caught a bad cold or not from phoenix mountains awfully cold weather”

After briefly finishing explaining he holds out the quite small Thermometer closer to Avantica’s face for her to take it while bringing the Stethoscope's earpieces closer to his own ears, and places the bell over Avantica’s chest where her heart will be as he listens for a heartbeat.

Last edited by Roboturbo on 24th July 2020, 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 24th July 2020, 2:42 pm

Leona watched as Doctor Sunshine went to work, but her gaze did not linger too long on Avantica. She was glad that a medical professional was now part of the guild because the Wizard Saint had no medical knowledge. While she might not have healing magic, the least Leona could do was learn basic first aid to keep someone alive until they could see certified medical professionals for more advanced care. That was yet another thing to add to her "to do" list along with learning to work a computer, learning to build and maintain computers, learning to read scholarly books in one sitting, learning to do proper academic research, and learning to socialize with people outside of work.

Avantica seemed OK and she did not report any serious injuries aside from a headache and a few bruises. Leona's mind turned to the time she fell off the ladder under the Abandoned Cabin and fell a full story, landing in a heap on the stone floor but otherwise was just fine. A horrified Amanda insisted that the Wizard Saint get a full medical exam back at the Order of Lightbringers headquarters once they had gotten out of the tunnels beneath the cabin. The exam was conducted and Leona had not sustained any internal injuries thanks to her supernatural toughness. However, not everyone was supernaturally tough like Leona, hence her accepting Doctor Sunshine's offer of help when he made it.

"Other than the headache and the bruising, do you feel all right, Avantica?" Leona asked the young woman while the good doctor did his thing. Of course he was welcome to chime in if need be. Leona just decided to ask Avantica how she felt instead of asking the doctor about Avantica's condition like the mage was an object or a child, not a person.

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 1:46 pm