Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Drunk on Drinks!

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Position : None
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Drunk on Drinks! Empty Drunk on Drinks!

Post by Lethe 16th July 2020, 9:07 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

What the hell? Neon lights? Graffiti on the walls? People dressed in weird clothing? Glowsticks being waved around. And weird music booming from a DJ. The black haired dragon slayer, who was wearing black skinny jeans, a grey tank top, and a pair of black boots, was honestly shocked about what she had just walked in on. This wasn’t even on purpose for her to to stop by. “Ada!” A little purple flying cat wearing a pink sundress cries out to her as she points to a poster. ‘Urban Nights’. What the hell was that? “It says the magic council sponsored this festival thing for everyone across Fiore!” The exceed looks towards the crowd and honestly was getting excited. “Can we please go and see?!” The exceed rarely got her own vacation from all the work the slayer pushes onto her. She probably deserved one now. With a sigh, Adalinda nods as she watches the white wings of the exceed zip towards the event in the center of town. This is one hundred percent what happens when she decides to travel Fiore, she gets dragged into some strange ass festival.

There was an upside to this festival though… she smelt alcohol with her enhanced smelling. She lifted her nose up a bit and started to walk forward. “Tammy! Wait up! Let me get some alcohol first, then we’ll roam.” She was feeling sluggish too, a beer or two would charge her right back up in absolutely no time! She found her way to a booth that was selling alcohol and glowsticks, and had a small sale of get a glow stick, get a pint of ale, free. Of course Adalinda wasn’t going to pass that up. She bought two glow sticks and tossed them to the exceed while she held her ale in her hands happily. “I scored big time!” She cheers happily as she starts to chug one of the glasses. She slams the empty glass back on the counter before she walks off with her full one. “That wasn’t too bad of alcohol.” She muses as she continues to walk around the festival.

The music here was still weird to her, but the little exceed was enjoying herself waving her glowsticks in the air as she wiggled around in a weird dance thing she was doing. Adalinda just stood there with her hand in her jeans pocket, sipping on her ale as the exceed had her fun. Eventually this stupid thing would be far over. Her ice blue eyes travel off around the area, wondering if by chance she would find someone she knew, though she had a big doubt there really was. Or she forgot them.

Notes and Enemies:
    : @Sir Leonard @Amalia : 449/6000 words : notes :
    : HP: 1155 MP: 924 :
    Urban Nights ☻ FTRP Mini Event/Page 1, Post n°23

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Power of Apocalypse
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 15
    Mentor : Eorlund Gray-Mane (Dead)
    Experience : 1,375,256

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ReQuip: Bladestorm
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Drunk on Drinks! Empty Re: Drunk on Drinks!

Post by Sir Leonard 18th July 2020, 1:49 am

Lina's laughter can be heard inside Leo's shack at the outskirts of Magnolia and he could hear it from outside. Apparently they're visitor has arrived. He stepped in to find a man wearing a suit standing in the middle of the room and silently giving the place a condescending look which he noticed and chuckled at, all the while Lina was right beside her seemingly bringing the gentleman up to speed with all that has happened since they got to Magnolia. That was until Lina saw her dad walk in and with a big smile on the little child's face, rushed towards her father to give him a big hug. The man noticed this and bowed to Leo and addressed him "My Lord.". Leo tilted his head down and addressed him back "Angelo." A conversation between the two men would begin as the swordsman walked over to his favorite chair to rest upon it with Lina in tow who desired to sit upon her father's lap. "According to Lady Lina, you're late." Angelo started. Leo replied after sighing, saying "Yeah the town was getting ready for some sort of big party and I don't know what it's for." Angelo then pulled a poster from his coat's breast pocket, to which he explained that it was a party happening all throughout Fiore as some sort of celebration of peace. Taking the poster from Angelo, he inspected the theme of such celebrations, all the while having small flashbacks of every time they decided to relax a bit, only for it to end tragically horrible by way of some new threat rising. "I don't know if I should go... Besides, I want to spend time with Lina. And the way this poster looks, I don't think you're supposed to bring kids there." he said, with a bit of doubt and worry in his voice. Angelo confidently replied that Leo had nothing to worry about. That it was in fact the very reason why he had come to visit, especially now that Kusanagi Manor was self-efficient and sufficient to handle itself without oversight for about a night to a month and that he was willing to take care of Lina for him. Lina jumped in, quickly nodding her head in approval, even saying "Yeah dad. Besides. You always spend time with me. You deserve alone time!" to which Leo chuckled and raised a brow at how on board she is with this, and how knowledgeable she is about privacy. Leo then took another look at the poster and as far as he can tell, this is not something he would particularly enjoy, though the fact that the streets will drown in booze is an appealing invite. Still unsure of himself, Leo took one last look at Lina and Angelo who were all giving gestures of approval. "Alright then, I suppose." he reluctantly replied.

The rest of the room cheered, or at least looked to cheer. Angelo does very little movement. Although, the butler did express how "Wonderful." it was in his own way and proceeded to approach the table where a suitcase was resting on to present it to Leo, saying "I've already procured you your attire." Leo was shocked and wondered "An attire? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" to which he stretch out his arms and inspected his own clothes which he thought were doing exactly what they were meant to do. Angelo looked at Leo from top to bottom and inched the suitcase closer to him. "One. They're not... thematical. And two, they're trash. " Leo only sighed in defeat and took the suitcase.

That night, Leo found himself in Oak Town, the place Angelo suggested he attend the party in in some clothes he is slowly growing a liking to and the fact that no one will notice him, especially because of the huge crowd gathered to dance to the music which was really loud in Leo's personal opinion. The sights were a bit curious as well. People waving around what they called glowsticks as they danced, and some sort of spray painted art on the wall. It was lively and happy indeed and he could very much see the youth of today enjoying such activities with the touch of alcohol to make the night even crazier and hilarious  as he witnessed some of the young ones already passed out and hugging themselves as they sat down on the curb.

Having been entertained by the sights, Leo moved on to find more booze despite having brought his own concoction which was hanging on his hop. Leo also already had a tall bottle in hand from the event which was very good in his opinion. The bottle that it came in on was huge enough that it might last him the whole night. Or not. Leo quickly chugged it down and grabbed two more drinks from a different table as he disposed of the last one. He then turned around to scan the area and noticed that almost everyone in attendance of this party was in groups. Creating their own little circles to dance around upon and have drinking competitions with one another. It was quite lovely. Another thing he did notice however, was this lone young woman standing nearby and scanning the place. As far as Leo could tell, she didn't enjoy these things either and as if compelled by the atmosphere, he decided to approach her, keeping in line with the fact that people are in groups.

"Hello, Miss Dragon Slayer. Mind if I join you?" he asked politely as he offered the bottle to her for her later consumption seeing as she already has one, but he did feel like a peace offering should be made. As for calling her a slayer, the exceed floating nearby was a dead giveaway and though they are great companions, hers in particular seemed to be caught in its own happy world, dancing around as it did.

WC: 995
    Leo's Total: 995
    Group Total: 1,444/6,000
    @Adalinda @Amalia

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Drunk on Drinks! 60684_s
    Drunk on Drinks! 2_by_gramcrackers-d66nk5f
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Curiosity of a Strange World
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 7,993

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Arma Machinis
    Second Skill: Archive - Nemo
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 20th July 2020, 8:05 am

Roll, roll, roll your dice; gently on the table.

Bianca§
    Drunk on Drinks! 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by NPC 20th July 2020, 8:05 am

The member 'Amalia' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Normal Dice' :
    Drunk on Drinks! Die_05_42162_sm
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Dragon VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Haiku Contest Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 25th July 2020, 10:31 pm

Amalia Ad Augusta per Angusta

Amalia threw her book on the table in front of her, she just could not read this evening. Some festival of sorts happened to be a thing today, in Oak Town. Lights of all colours flashed through the town and through here windows into the room. She could block those distracting lights out with the curtains, but they did not stop the sounds. Loud music was played everywhere. ”If I cannot read, I might as well go look what it is about,” she told herself out loud, she rolled her eyes as she spoke. She had looked forward to this book, it was written by a Midian master swordsman; probably the best dualist in history. Amalia paced to the window and pushed the curtain aside to take a look at the people below. She wouldn’t fit she observed. Her clothes were simple, tall riding boots, a long black skirt and a white shirt. The people bellow wore, what could only be described as, futuristic and punk. Or so she thought, she was not very knowledgeable on these things. She closed the curtain and walked towards the door, and as she did, she snapped her fingers. A gulf of golden light envelopes here for a moment before subsiding. No longer she wore what she had before. Now she wore a suit of leather in different hues that covered her body from her toes and fingers up to her neck. A jacket of thick white fur, polar bear fur to be specific, nearly buried her. It was her favourite piece of clothing, so fuzzy and warm; it feels like a cloud in spring. Her red hair, that was at first straight had become curly. Her makeup was also instantly done, her lips were now bright red. She grabbed her belt, with her revolver and rapier, and adorned it around her waist. Amalia left the room, locked the door, and walked downstairs. ”I’ll be going out,” she told the owner of the inn.

“I thought all had left already,” said the innkeeper surprised. “Have fun,” which sounded less than genuine as he was jealous of his patrons that could go out whilst he had to stay with his establishment. Eventually seeing his customers drip in one by one, drunk.

Amalia had walked around for a while and did not exactly found anything she was thrilled about. Too much noise and the lights were too flashy. She felled like a massive rock in a raging current of a river, unmoved but annoyed by the flux. In the distance, she noticed again one of those bars, and she decided to get a drink or two or three. There were two others, three if you counted the purple exceed. A tall man with white hair and a stubby beard. He wore dark pants and a wide jacked in a limestone hue. The other human was a woman, with black hair, in a very fit condition. The exceed was dancing around with glowsticks. ”Pour me a drink,” she told the bartender as she took a seat. Moments later a glass appeared before her. The colour was a pastel purple, it made her think of lavender; she smelled the substance as she swirled the fluid gently like with a glass of fine wine. Within the glass tingled blueish ice cubes that were glowing. She took a sip, whilst slurping and put down the glass. She savoured the flavour. ”Licorice” she muttered to herself. She smacked her lips to see if there were more flavours to taste but they were favoured. She picked up her glass again and took another sip, followed by a gulp, another gulp and in no time the glass was empty. She turned in her seat to face the other people, ”enjoying this evening?” she asked. For some reason, the music became less bad, and the flickering lights less annoying.

646/646 § @Adalinda @Sir Leonard § signup § job info § notes

Bianca§
    Drunk on Drinks! 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 30th July 2020, 9:49 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

She was approached by some stranger? Wait… no! This scent was familiar! She smelt it before! She just couldn't place it… where the fuck did she smell this person before. 'Why not try Nessa Cordelia Lux's party a while back?' Veles snorts as he flashed the image of the man to her. The black haired slayer smirks as she grabbed the alcohol she was offered. "Well since you came bearing gifts, of course! Been a while since I saw you. Didn't catch your name though? I'm Adalinda Ortinbras, of the West Fiore Trading Company." She muses happily, sniffing the new alcohol. It would be delicious. Even though she’d whine and complain, her heart was with the company and she could get a slight professional air around her, sometimes. Only sometimes, or she just somehow flubbed the right words. Tammy was still off dancing in the slayers line of sight. She may have been an adult along with Ada, but she was a small thing, and pretty stupid at times.

She snickered though to the other. “It’s not that obvious that I’m a slayer, is it? I know I tend to go bashing things about from time to time… but doesn’t mean I myself am one.” She chortles as she shrugs her shoulders. Honestly, the woman didn’t really even care about being recognized as a slayer or not. If she did, whoop! If not, no big deal. Honest. But her head would be a little big for probably the remainder that someone noticed she was a slayer. If only she could show off her skills with exactly how great of a slayer she was.

Adalinda then glanced over as she noticed someone chugging drinks, and snickers to herself. What a delight to know she wasn’t the only one who drank the liquid like nothing. She paused though and glanced to the woman a bit. “Pardon?” Tammy was still enjoying her glowstick self. “I guess it could be better honestly. More alcohol would serve the party justice, though.” She snorts as she holds up her mug and the bottle that the guy had given her. She looked over her shoulder to her companion. “Tammy!” The cat was nearly swallowed by the crowd when the dragon slayer called to her. She then quickly zipped herself back and hugged the slayers arm with the glowsticks in her hands, and now sporting some glow in the dark necklaces around her neck as well.

“Hey there!” She greets the newcomers with a grin. “I’m Tamaria!” Her cheeks were rosy in color, and Ada can tell she was given alcohol on the dance floor. At least she wasn’t in her neko form. That form looked more like a kid… and could probably get Adalinda in a great deal of trouble if she didn’t keep an eye on Tammy properly while she was in that form. Despite the look of her transformation ability, Ada is well aware that Tammy is over the legal age to drink here in Fiore, but the exceed never disclosed her true age with the slayer at least. ‘You simply forgot it, child.’ Veles said in his usual condescending tone of voice. Of course she did. Half of it was his fault for her poor memory too. She grumbles a bit and shook her head before she started hearing windows being smashed and people screaming. Her head snapped in the direction that it came from, before she looked back and quickly downed her ale, before downing the bottle that was just given to her a moment ago. She didn’t even seemed phased by the alcohol, and snickers as she tossed the bottle over towards a trash and passed the stein off to someone else.

“This party just got interesting. Tammy, ready to fight?” The exceed looks towards the slayer, honestly baffled as she did so. “What do you hear Ada…?” The black haired woman just grinned, making her ice blue eyes seem like they were shining brighter. “A good time.” She cackles just as someone screamed running by them. “Plague is coming!” They said as they went on by the group. “Oh! How I wish I had another drink before I went smashing heads in!” She snorts before she glanced over her shoulder. “Do you guys want to come help me? I think we may be the only capable mages here.” She shrugs her shoulders as she’s jogging backwards. Part of her didn’t want their help, but she knew Tammy wanted to get back to dancing, so this might go quicker with less casualties if she got help…

Adalinda looked over to her exceed, who was grumbling about people ruining the event as they approached the group that was causing all the trouble. They were were dressed rather cyberpunkishly, and were actually kicking over trash cans, smashing windows, destroying event stands, and trying to attack the civilians who were trying to enjoy their time at the block party. The guy in the back raised his head up, peeking out from under his weird samurai hat thing. Yuudai used to wear one similar from time to time. “We are the PL4GUE! This whole event was stolen from us and we demand to have this canceled and be compensated for this!” He holds up his pink flaming sword as the members go back to attacking once more.

The black haired slayer glances over to her side, and sees a bar stall still intact. She walks over casually, confusing both Tamaria and the group as she did so. She grins as she picked up a drink that had been left alone. The bright red drink had some smoke and a half burnt top layer. It was a bit warm, but she blew softly on it before she downs the drink and then frowns. It wasn’t very alcoholic. It would have to do though. Holding the glass up away from the bar counter, she let it drop the moment she stepped away. Her skin instantly turned grey and had scales as she gripped her hands in fists. The samurai had thrown his hands out and five of these neon pink liquid elementi things started rushing towards her. “Come at me, bitches!” She says as she throws her fist out quickly. It smashed through their face and she quickly threw her foot out at another. ‘They’re fast…’ ‘But I’m faster!’ The slayer was being cocky now as she wanted to show off her moves.

Tammy had flown up and leaned herself back. She honestly didn’t think she was needed for this. She noticed a lone girl and glared at her carefully. “Wow… this is so not lit…” She says as she pops some bubble gum while she’s on her iLac. Tammy raised an eyebrow to her. “Are you with Pl4gue?” The exceed couldn’t help but ask. She shrugs her shoulders and pops another bubble. “Yeah… I should probably go kick down a trash can or something. Oh look.” She knew she was leaning against a trash can and stood up before she kicks her foot back unceremoniously, not looking up from her iLac. She then holds up her iLac and looks like she’s recording something… or more someone. It was pointed at Ada. “Wow… this boomer has some moves…” She sighs and rolls her eyes. “You’re just going to stand there while they destroy the place? Why don’t you just go home?” The girl finally spared a glance towards Tammy and snorts. “Yeah… okay boomer!” She snorts before she goes back to her device. With a sigh, Tammy decided to knock this girl out now before she did cause any more trouble. “Night sweetheart.” She quickly zips herself towards her, smacking in the girls head and looking at her down on the ground. "Shame… you are a cute kid…”

Notes and Enemies:
    : @Sir Leonard @Amalia : (1300) 3390/6000 words : notes :

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Have an Admin as a friend!- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 1st August 2020, 10:16 am

Leo didn't know if he had come on too strong or not. But if he recalled correctly, this is how you approach ladies. Or at least, that's how it was done when he was young but at least it all worked out. Shockingly however, the woman remembered who he was and it was cause for concern to be sure, especially for a person who is trying to keep their identity and mere presence on the down low. There would be slightly stutters in his movements as he tried his best to not flip out. Thankfully though, the woman did not know his name, giving Leo the hint that her familiarity could be something so shallow as being in the same room one time since he got back to Magnolia. He tried his best to remember her so as not to appear rude. He took a swig of his bottle of purple liquid from the bar as he thought it through. The dancing lights didn't make it any easier to get a better look at the woman's face. Finally, the bottle was empty, just in time for him to remember her. "Oh right, you're the cool girl from Nessa's birthday. he announced cheerily. However, deep inside him, he was shocked at how he greeted the woman who had introduced herself as Adalinda.

"Oh I'm just Leo. From Fairy Tail." he calmly replied with a huge smile on his face. He never felt so happy like this in a while, and despite the dancing lights, it is as if he can see everything clearly now and is beginning to develop a fondness over the music that he is beginning to slowly want to dance to as he bobs his head while listening to Adalinda talk. He laughed at himself while he placed a hand over his head. The drink surely didn't have a kick as he was used to more powerful stuff but the effects it has is somewhat magical which piqued his interest. A cool and light, yet refreshing drink that promises more good times and happiness ahead? Perfect. More please. "All of the Slayers I've come across with always had a cute little fluffy Exceed with them. That's about it. Say this drink is great, I'll go get us some more." he replied as he grabbed more drinks for them.

On his way there, they were greeted by another elegant lady who had asked if they are enjoying the party. "Yes, and is shaping to be progressively better." he replied kindly with a warm smile at the end. After which, he gestured to the bartender for two more bottles with a open mouthed smile. He also noticed that the woman was alone and Leo had, what he thought at that time, a very good idea. The two fingers he held up for the bartender now became three. "Would you like to join us? The more the merrier, right?" he exclaimed, handing her another bottle that he had received from the bartender and then walked back to Adalinda, hoping that the woman would accept the invitation as he looked back.

Back in their spot, Adalinda's exceed who still rocked those glowsticks on her paws arrived and introduced herself. "Nice to meet you. I'm Leo." he said greeting her back along with an enthusiastic yet casual wave, taking another sip of the delicious booze afterwards then hear about the Plague people coming from an announcement. A brow was raised by this as he sloppily  turned his head over the direction of the words. Naturally, Adalinda being a slayer was already heading over. With a giggle, Leo looked over the red haired woman and remarked "Fun. Shall we?" and then walked over, but not before grabbing more drinks from the bar.

When Leo came to the scene, Adalinda was already in action single handedly dealing with a majority. But there was still more of these punks coming. Leo threw one of the bottles to Adalinda before opening up his bottle and drinking it at the corner while he addressed how these misguided children return to their momas before they get spanked for staying up past their bedtime just so they can play dressup in their made up club. Naturally, this angered more members and proceeded to attack Leo. The people who claimed themselves as Betas rushed towards Leo but the first one was quickly brushed aside when he struck in the head with the bottle Leo just finished. "Hihi. This is fun. Next." he commented with a giggle before reaching out for another bottle from one of trashed stalls on the floor.

WC: 769
    Group Total: 4,159
    @Adalinda @Amalia

Drunk on Drinks! 60684_s
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:
    Kaja Jelen
    Kaja Jelen

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaja Jelen 2nd August 2020, 1:04 pm

Amalia Ad Augusta per Angusta

Under normal circumstances she would have said no, but something stopped from saying that. ”I would like that,” and surprised herself saying it. She followed the white-haired man, to his group. The man had a short interaction with the exceed when the party got interrupted. Amalia look at the disturbance. ”Perhaps they are here just to dance?” she wondered out loud, she didn’t catch what the commotion was about exactly. ”How does once dance actually?” why am I wondering about this? She was fully in her own zone, most of the world was drawn out except for the music. On which she tried to move, she did in fact had dance lessons when she was young but those for balls and parties of the elites which were far different from this.

Around her doomed five colourful figures, Amalia admired them as she moved on the beat. Until they closed in and attacked her. She was not quick enough to respond to it, actually, they had done their damage and only after that she noticed it. She stopped moving, the feeling she had shattered, and her head cleared up. ”My pelt is ruined!” she shouted and fumed. She threw the polar bear pelt, with a large dark stain, away and drew her rapier. The elementals attacked once more but missed as Amalia darted away like a hind. She magical effect of the drink had fully dissipated and she was fully back to her old self.

The blade of her rapier was crimson. ”Magnus Gladius Ignis!” the mercenary shouted, a magical circle of crimson appeared just above the guard of her sword. The circle spewed a stream of fire, setting the rapier ablaze and extending a few meters beyond the blade. Her right arm moved like a striking snake, hitting everything around her. Embers and flames swirled around her as she attacked furiously around her. One by one the elementals disintegrated. The last one was vanquished when Amalia noticed an armoured figure standing in the shadows. It’s armour luminescent with neon colours, and booming music from its chest piece. The redhead pulled out her revolver with her left hand and fire the gun at mass. But instead of falling down, as Amalia expected, the figure charged at her; speakers blaring. Amalia fired another four rounds in rapid succession, and then once more. The last was aimed more carefully and higher, hitting right around the eye of the mask. And with the last bullet, the armoured figure fell on it’s back.

417/1023 § @Adalinda @Sir Leonard § signup § job info § notes

Bianca§
    Drunk on Drinks! 0WKR6kK
    Theme:

Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 8th August 2020, 9:41 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

As Adalinda was referred to as the ‘cool girl from Nessa’s birthday’, Adalinda and Veles both had laughed to the comment. She pointed a finger to him as she grinned rather wide. “I think I like you a bit more already, Just Leo, from Fairy Tail. I guess I need to drink some more Vulcan rum to be dubbed as the ‘Cool Girl’ now!” She was feeling rather hearty after that remark. She pointed a finger to him as she snickers. “West Fiore Trading Company may visit Fairy Tail for business from time to time sometimes though. Not sure when, it’s been a bit busy.” She shrugs her shoulders as she did so. When the other mentioned a slayers common companion, Ada glanced towards her purple exceed, and snorts. "Should have thought of that myself." 'Why do that? That means using more of your brain power.' Veles was snickering as Ada closed her eyes for a moment. She gave him a peace sign as he went to go get her more to drink. She'd be able to handle it regardless.

She glanced over to Leo and the woman as she talked to them, giving her response of the night. Leo asked her to join them? She shrugged her shoulders and finished her drinks. "I don't mind another person joining, so long as they can drink!" She chortles as she drank her drink. Tammy was in a rather happy go lucky mood with all the alcohol in her system, but she was a lightweight too, so it didn't matter too much how much she drank, she was drunk regardless. Ada and Tamaria had shrugged their shoulders to the other woman's question on how to dance. Tammy grins though. "I just move with the music however my body takes me." She admits while wiggling some.

After she had gone to the area that this stupid gang was at, she dealt with the elementi for just a little bit before Leo and the other woman joined in. She didn't recall catching her name. Something that could be done later. If she remembered, that is. They had helped her get a couple of the elementi, and went after these weird boombox armored creeps. She was surprised that a bottle was being tossed at her, and the slayer grabbed it quickly cracking the top off and chugging it. She let out a slightly exaggerated and loud 'ahhh!' after finishing it, chucking the bottle at an elementi. She punched her fist into her hand and let her punch slam through the elementi till they were all gone. Her ice blue eyes went towards the samurai guy who had originally shot them out. “Ey! Hathead yakuza ass!” She shouts to get his attention.

He glared over at her from under the brim of his hat. “Maiden, you have a tongue on you. You would be wise to hold it if you know what is best for you. Back away now so we can carry out our event.”

A cackling laugh came from Ada as she was told that and she shook her head. “Oh… Honey… you may have a voice that sounds smoother than butter, but even my husband knows damn well not to talk to me like that. And you’re going to find out why now.” Ada throws out her arm and a sword made of iron and steel forms in her hand, allowing her to grip the handle as she pleased as soon as it formed. She let Leo and the other woman deal with the armored things as she quickly shoved herself off of the ground and let her speed catch up. Her sword connected with the samurai’s, and she snarled into his face. “Bitch, prepared to be minced meat.” She cackles in his face before she swung her other arm into the man's stomach, temporarily knocking the wind out of him. She swung her arm, leg, and sword rather barbarically, but watching closer, one could tell she did have a skill going about it. She wasn’t keeping a consistent pattern, but it was slight enough she could keep the man on his toes as their swords clashed.

‘Don’t get too cocky, Adalinda…’ Veles grumbled in the back of the dragon’s mind. ‘Oh, lighten up, Veles! I can take this fucker.’ ‘Adalinda…’ He was starting to get stern with her. That wasn’t good. She was still getting cocky though, trying to attack this guy with her sword and attempting to be slick about it. Suddenly, the man had swung his sword around after jumping back away from the dragon slayer, and a burst of pink fire shot out. Adalinda felt the heat through her armored scales and let out a brief strained ‘hah!’ from the pain. Pain? With this armor? That was new… She turned to see the fire burning part of the venues around, and she gripped her sword tighter as she locked her eyes on him now. “Tammy!” She shouts. “Already on it Ada!” The exceed was in search of water, or a fire extinguisher, and was zipping off quickly. “Hey! Leo! Fur Chick!” She didn’t know the other ladies name, so she kinda called her what had been prominent about her to her. “Care to help me out here?!” She cries out as she quickly shoots herself after the man. Out of the corner of her eye, she sees Tammy attempting to put out some of the fire with a fire extinguisher, but it did absolutely nothing to the fire. That... wasn’t good.

Notes and Enemies:
    : @Sir Leonard @Amalia : (922) 5498/6000 words : notes :

Sir Leonard
    Sir Leonard

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Sir Leonard 9th August 2020, 11:30 pm

Seeing as Leo wasn't just a joking drunkard they can conserve their magic on, they stopped their rush and sized up the old man, who had grabbed three more bottles to offer up to his companions. This was supposed to be a fun night of drinking and he intends to keep it that way, they will keep drinking no matter what. He gestured towards the redhead and Adalinda, seemingly ignoring the remaining Betas which angered them more. For all their claims of an organized group, they easily give in to their emotions, especially towards an old man who had just started drinking again in front of them at this point. They put their arms together in an x against their chest and seemingly unfurled to blast Leo with sounds. The swordsman on the other hand, who had just finished another bottle, smashed it on the first Beta's head that charged him, knocking him out once more. The downward motion of the smashing continued towards the ground and upon touching it, a stone wall erupted in front of him, blocking the magical sound waves. Yet, the drums and bass were appreciated since they blend quite nicely with the rest of the music in the party.Leo grabbed more drinks after, not really knowing what he's been drinking anymore, his insides has a mixture of different alcoholic drinks not that it was any cause for concern he was actually feeling fine, even bobbing his head and swaying his body, seemingly dancing along to the music. And now that the two remaining Betas were annoyed even more, rushed in to break the wall. They punched the wall at the same time, crumbling the wall down. The moment it came down though, Leo had attacked by smashing bottles on each of their heads because apparently Leo had drank two already behind the wall. He subsequently kicked the Beta on his left away, sending him crashing to a bunch of crates and stall items. The one on his right was still staggering and Leo quickly engaged him in combat. Leo didn't try to use his weapons yet as he was still having fun. He went on a tipsy stance called Drunken Master which was developed in another country. The Beta confused, lunged at him but he was easily evaded by Leo which was followed by a surprising uppercut that the Beta thought came out of nowhere. The Beta wanted to tried again, but Leo took the offensive and struck him with another bottle on his head, and shoved the sharp glass shard to his neck, after opening it up, exposing its weak point he then let go of him and just let him fall to the ground.

The last Beta which was knocked out earlier finally stood up and charged angrily. It was amazing how these kid made the same mistake numerous times. He would have taken his time a bit more if it wasn't for Adalinda calling out for help. Now there was the sense of urgency. He took a sharp look at the rushing Beta and just raised his fist towards him. There was a loud clang out of nowhere which apparently was because of the surprising appearance of a weapon on Leo's hand, that stabbed the Beta's armor on his chest. It didn't get through deep enough and the Beta had actually shoved it off, the arm flinged out but it was a faint, it was a wind up for the weapon coming back, coming down on the Beta's head, but instead of the expected bladed weapon, it was a massive hammer that came down, knocking him down instantly. The Beta tried to get up, but Leo quickly smashed his head while he was down and in the distance the battle between Adalinda and the gang leader. He lifted his hammer up towards his head but it was instead a spear, ready to be thrown. And he did throw it at the gang leader. Leo's reflexes and strength made the spear travel like a bullet and strike the leader whom was locked in fierce combat with his new friend and unsuspecting of his attack. The throw was powerful enough to break through the armor and impale him on a wall by his right shoulder. The leader grunted in pain and annoyance as he attempted to remove the weapon, something he had been successful with after a few seconds. Now back on his feet, the flames from his sword intensified and proceeded to strike once more with them. A giant wave of fire spewed from the enemy's weapon fortunately, Leo was quick enough to be in front of it and negate it with his Null Sword.

Behind the extinguished wave however was the opponent charging it with a readied strike. A quick shift of the massive weapon instantly covered the striking area of the leader's katana whose heat was still intensely felt, especially in his distance with Leo. He shrugged the gangster off and held his massive sword forward, tip pointing upwards and without wasting anytime, he charged once again. Leo loosened his grip on his weapon, relaxing himself and being fluid like water. When he was about to get struck, he parried the attack and let it slide off on his left side easily and fluidly, quickly getting on the leader's back and simultaneously stabbed him at the back of both his knees with another weapon that appeared out of nowhere when he let go of the greatsword's hilt with his right hand. When he had pulled out his weapon, it was accompanied by a spin move towards the front of the kneeling enemy and with his arms coming in, he once again had a hammer that he struck with to send the enemy leader down on the ground on his back. Afterwards, he had hid pinned down by that spot with the tip of his blade and demanded him to surrender, although he didn't really see him giving up anytime soon, while he took out another bottle and gave it to his partners, before taking another one out for him to drink.

WC: 1,020
    Group Total: 6,518

Drunk on Drinks! 60684_s
    Bladestorm

Younger Self Siggy:

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 3:06 am