Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Something You Carry Around with You ❅ Job / Solo

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Something You Carry Around with You ❅ Job / Solo Empty Something You Carry Around with You ❅ Job / Solo

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 3:32 pm

I THINK HELL IS SOMETHING
    YOU CARRY AROUND WITH YOU ALL THE TIME, NOT A PLACE WHERE YOU GO

Admittedly, Tess was having a god-awful day. She had no qualms admitting to herself when things were not going the right way; today, everything seemed to be falling apart. The slayer had to keep her white and blue striped head held high, in case anyone was watching. It wouldn't do to depress others on account of her own misfortune.

Earlier, the young mage had expected to have a fantastic time at the beach. Unfortunately, right as she had stepped onto the sand, she had witnessed a terrible sight. A boy of no more than eight or nine had stepped on a seashell and cut his foot. While a minor injury, the salt water and sand had been driven into the open wound, rendering it extraordinarily painful to the child.

Of course, Tess had stepped in. With violet eyes brimming with bright, unshed tears, she had helped the boy with all of her might before fleeing the scene in case his parents disapproved and sought to track her down. The pale haired dragon slayer was not afraid of their wrath; she had only done what was right. Regardless, even if she loved helping people, it was upsetting that she was needed.

One day, she dreamed, there would be a world without such every day suffering.

Words ;; 214 ❅ OOC ;; Job, Sign-Up

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

Something You Carry Around with You ❅ Job / Solo PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Something You Carry Around with You ❅ Job / Solo Empty Re: Something You Carry Around with You ❅ Job / Solo

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 3:44 pm

To improve her frame of mind, the purple eyed slayer had elected to visit the Neutral Grounds. She could not afford for her experience during the earlier hours of the morning to spoil the tone for the remainder of her afternoon. Tess, while not an overly busy individual, always had work sitting on her plate and needing to be done.

On this not so fine day, she was due to pick up a new device. Called an iLac, it was bound to improve her ability to discover people who needed to be healed and soothed from the pain of the world. Furthermore, from Tess' understanding, she could engage in online shopping utilizing the device.

Words ;; 115 ❅ Thread ;; 329 ❅ OOC ;; Notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Something You Carry Around with You ❅ Job / Solo Empty Re: Something You Carry Around with You ❅ Job / Solo

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 4:42 pm

Since acquiring the electronic had no price, except perhaps that of her time—Tess' schedule was utterly open this week, at least in her head—she had come to claim the freebie. Delicately stepping into the iLac factory, the white and blue headed mage spotted several iLacs in a dusty bin in the corner. Her hair swayed gently as she stepped over to the crate. The young slayer picked up a device with a pale blue back, intrigued by the color. Promptly, she discovered a crack in the screen and discarded it. 'Broken things,' Tess scowled.

In for a bit more searching, the girl's violet eyes were trained on every new iLac she pulled from the wooden—or was it fake, painted or designed plastic—box. Eventually, the maiden had enough of the rummaging around. She examined the most promising gadgets, pulled out along the way in case something better came along. One was practically pristine, except for a small scratch across the logo. "On the back, I wonder if would even notice so long as I put a case on it," Tess muttered to herself. 'I could also mend it with magic,' the pale haired slayer realized. Satisfied, she stood and left without another word.

Words ;; 202 ❅ Thread ;; 531 ❅ OOC ;; Notes

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:58 pm