Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

It Must Be Achieved ❅ Job / Solo

Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Inuki: The Demon Dog
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,950

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Numb Angel ❅ Ice Devil
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It Must Be Achieved ❅ Job / Solo Empty It Must Be Achieved ❅ Job / Solo

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 1:02 pm

ALL IN THE NAME OF BEING HOLY
    YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME, YOU COULD BUY ALL THE STARS, CAN'T CHANGE WHO YOU ARE

In a past life, Tess felt sure she had previously visited here. Rose Garden was a beautiful city, with unique lights and a flavor to the location that made it popular and irresistible. The pure individuality of its architecture reinforced Tess' surety that she had never stepped foot into Rose Garden before. Though Tess felt secure in this claim, she felt an inkling of suspicion that in reality, it was untrue. The facts presented said nothing to the contrary—Tess had a fine memory of where she had traveled, and Rose Garden was written nowhere on it, except perhaps in invisible ink—yet she did think her soul recognized the city.

Brushing away the silliness of false reminiscence, the girl with white and blue striped hair breathed in the humidity and hurried along. Part of her yearned to sit at a nearby cafe and people watch for a while, but Tess was here on business. 'Of a sort, so to speak,' the slayer amended, smirking.

Words ;; 163 ❅ OOC ;; Job, Sign-Up

Last edited by Tess on 1st July 2020, 2:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I WONDER WHEN THIS WILL ALL DISAPPEAR
    ❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

It Must Be Achieved ❅ Job / Solo PXRL2Kd
    CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Dragon Slayer- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

It Must Be Achieved ❅ Job / Solo Empty Re: It Must Be Achieved ❅ Job / Solo

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 1:36 pm

Regardless, Tess was not here to muse upon her past lives and their travels. The white haired slayer instead had ventured to the city to acquire a passport. According to an e-mail she received from a Wizards' Association she had membership in, free passports were being issued to members of Legal Wizarding Guilds. For the young mage, this revelation was thrilling. Tess had never traveled much out of Fiore, particularly because she did not have sufficient identification. Normally, acquiring proper papers was so very expensive for a person with little to no background—without the opportunity as a guild mage, Tess' passport application would likely never have even been touched. Such was the life for unidentified residents.

Wiping away the frown that had grown larger on her face in the process of recalling the unhappy situation of her arrival and continued presence in Fiore, the white and blue haired girl twirled her parasol between her fingers. The beam of it still rested on her shoulder, blocking the sunlight from directly beating down on her face and neck. Tess found the harsh rays to be unpleasant; furthermore, she burned easily.

Words ;; 188 ❅ Thread ;; 351 ❅ OOC ;; Notes

_____________________________________________________________________________________

❅STARING OUT OVER THE SKY, I SAY DREAMS ONLY, MAKE THE PAIN STOP. THEN I WAKE UP. NOTHING LASTS FOREVER❅

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 1:48 pm

With this passport, she could not only travel freely but also take jobs as a Wizard of Fiore. The very same e-mail encouraging her to visit Rose Garden and obtain a passport at this opportune time had enthused about the well-paid nature of any international jobs. Avarice was not one of Tess' sins, but she understood the value of money. Quickening her pace, the white and blue haired maiden fell into foot step behind another man, from whom she detected a magical signature. Briefly he had turned to give her a glance before returning his gaze forward. They both were headed in the same direction—the main square, only a short jaunt away.

Upon arriving there, the passport booth was immensely obvious. From then on, each step fell into place perfectly, puzzle pieces that very much did not need to be sought out and squeezed into their proper locations. Without a hitch, Tess received her passport. Written under the name of Esther Kinahan, the violet eyed slayer felt nothing except derision for that moniker of hers. Unfortunately, the only vaguely legitimate document she could present for identification had been an old train ticket to Rose Garden booked under that particular name. As such tickets required a license or other acceptable ID, Tess' excuse of misplacing her wallet this morning flew by with the officials running the booth.

Filled with relief, the girl shrugged her shoulders to loosen the tension in her body. A name was nothing more than a label; she could live with forging a new identity as Esther. It was a small price to pay for freedom.

Words ;; 268 ❅ Thread ;; 619 ❅ OOC ;; Using 500 Words for to Earthland and Beyond, Leaving 119

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 2:51 pm

Tess had selected today to apply for a passport, because she had business to take care of in Rose Garden. At this point in her career as a mage, her abilities were minimal. Jobs available for her to take only held low risk of danger, and this one was no exception. Scanning the job description, Tess bit her lip to withhold a laugh. This job requester had lied to his parents, stating that he had a girlfriend who was a mage, when in reality, he was single. Although the white haired slayer was not in the habit of laughing at others' misfortune, she could not restrain herself in this case. 'He got himself into this mess, and now he must lie in it,' the violet eyed girl thought to herself.

'Technically, I will be deceiving his parents alongside him,' Tess conceded, her fingers delicately folding the mission into a neat square and slipping it into her pocket. Regardless, she found it a sad venture.

Words ;; 165 ❅ Thread ;; 284 ❅ OOC ;; Job, Sign-Up, Note: 119 words from the last post

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 3:03 pm

According to her knowledge of the job, this young man lived alone, in an apartment here in Rose Garden. Technically, he could avoid his parents indefinitely, but they would only accept his refusal to welcome them for a short time. That period of graceful undisturbance was up; his parents had insisted on arriving the next day to meet his beautiful girlfriend who lived with him and was a splendid mage. At the thought, Tess could not resist the giggles that burst from her, overflowing her chest and overcoming her breathing until she was hiccuping from the sheer hilarity of it all.

Since the happy couple was supposed to be living together, the white dragon slayer had arrived a day in advance to the parents' visit. By preparing using the extra time, the client hoped to better convince his mother and father. Tess had a better idea. As soon as she met the boyfriend to be in person, she would explain her suggestion.

Words ;; 162 ❅ Thread ;; 446 ❅ OOC ;; Notes

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION
    Tess
    Tess

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Tess 1st July 2020, 3:06 pm

Her plan went off without a hitch. At first, the young man had reluctantly agreed; he didn't want his parents to see him break up with his girlfriend in person. However, Tess had pointed out that it would be all the more convincing to them if they witnessed it firsthand.

"You never spend time with me anymore, and we have nothing in common. I'm breaking up with you," the words were simple enough to say. With years of acting experience under her belt, the white and blue haired slayer could pull it off genuinely.

Of course, Tess had not expected the mother to throw a plate of food at her, but the dish had been avoidable with a simple teleportation spell. Now outside, Tess opened up her parasol and set it on her shoulder, sauntering away.

Words ;; 137 ❅ Thread ;; 583 ❅ OOC ;; Notes

CHARACTERMAGICCOMPANION

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 5:53 pm