Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Assertiveness Training

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 
    Lineage : Hunger of the Flesh-Eater
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 14,005

Assertiveness Training Empty Assertiveness Training

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 3rd May 2020, 6:28 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    Damage Taken:N/A
    Healing:N/A
    MP Used:N/A
    Buffs:N/A
    Other Notes:N/A
    ~

Only two days had passed since Kyra managed to stumble her way into Errings Rising. The place was hospitable enough, the presence of maids bringing a strange air of familiarity to her. Of course, these maids were more hospitable than the ones Kyra had back in her old life. Those maids looked on her with scorn, that she was not able to use magic. Now she could, and Errings Rising was kind enough. Whether it was to use her as so many had in the past, she did not know, so she kept confined in her room, only leaving to eat in the grand mess hall.

Unfortunately for her, she chose to leave at the wrong time. Jen, one of the blondes who had helped acquaint Kyra with the guild, had bumped into her, quite literally. Kyra, of course, apologized profusely for the collision, causing Jen to say something, though Kyra was too downtrodden and ready to return to her room without a meal to hear. After that, Kyra was practically dragged to somewhere in the guild premises, though she did not exactly catch where this place was. She did not even know how long the journey was, her terrified eyes clenched shut as she expected to die. Now that she was free to walk on her own, she looked around. It was cold enough to still be Mt. Hakobe, yet this castle was not the one she had resided in the past few days.

”W-why did you b-bring me out here? Th-that’s a l-lot of hassle for s-someone as worthless as m-me...” She sighed, taking a few steps forwards. ”Th-the architecture here is...s-strange. I-it looks like r-ruins, b-but unused r-ruins, l-like they were built to be r-ruins...” She dipped her head down. ”S-sorry, y-you don’t need my input. Y-you know more th-than I do...”

She turned to face the blond, and something felt strange. She was terrified, without a doubt, but there was something else other than that fear. She was scared, yet she felt as if Jen would not hurt her. No, rather, it almost felt like Jen would be willing to... protect Kyra? It clearly was just the inner thoughts of someone who was so scared of anything and everything else that she wanted at least some respite from it. ”Y-yeah. T-that can’t be right. S-she’s pr-probably j-just taking me out...” her voice trailed to nothingness. ...like the trash I am... she finished internally. She was fully prepared for what was about to happen. She had close her eyes, ready for the moment her life would be snuffed out. She would die with a whimper, just as she lived. She did not like it, but it was what was about to happen. She was ready for something that would not happen.

WC: 0464 | TWC: 0464

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Assertiveness Training IuXzSkd
    Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 
    Lineage : Lucifer's Descent
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Medeia
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lioness Take-Over
    Second Skill: Fire-Make
    Third Skill:

Assertiveness Training Empty Re: Assertiveness Training

Post by Jennifer Ford 3rd May 2020, 7:53 pm

Jen had been heading to the training facility to get some exercise in, when she bumped into Kyra. She was quickly tiring of the apologetic nature of the girl. As a member of Errings Rising, one needed to be able to take pride in their work, in their guild, and most importantly in themselves. Jen couldn't stand the way the girl seemed to look down on herself, so she grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out of the castle. As they approached the Magic Training Area, Jen was figuring out how best to train this girl to be more assertive. Luckily she happened to have all the gear she needed already. When they arrived inside the ruins, Jen released Kyra, and commanded the doors to lock, that they might unlock on her authority or higher only.

"Alright, kid, I'mma need you to toughen up, and stop acting like everything is your fault. Lucky for you, I have the perfect way to do that." Reaching into her gym bag, Jen pulled out a protective foam head piece and a mouth piece, both unused, and tossed them towards Kyra, followed by a pair of ten ounce gloves. "All you have to do is knock me down. If you can do that, we can leave. But, once you do, You need to hold your head up. It's not something that just anyone can do."

She smirked as she reached back into the bag and grabbed some gloves for herself. She wanted to make sure that if she chose to hit back, she didn't hit too hard. "So, you ready to show me that you have some measure of self respect? If you don't knock me down by the end of the day, you have to follow any order I give you from then on." At the end of this statement, the hard surface beneath them morphed into a boxing ring, complete with ropes and turnbuckles. Once Kyra said she was ready, a buzzer would go off, signaling the beginning of the sesion.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Assertiveness Training Webp_n10
    Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 3rd May 2020, 9:49 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Kyra was surprised when, instead of a finishing blow to her, Jen offered items for training. "K-Knock you down?" she cried. "B-but, I-I could n-never! I-I mean, wh-what i-if you slip a-and fall and h-hurt yourself? O-or I g-get hurt! I-I don't want you to get in trouble!" Sadly for her, Kyra had the feeling that when Jen said that they would be there until she succeeded, so there was little other option for Kyra than to follow. She hesitantly put the mouthguard in and even more awkwardly strapped the headgear into place, though it was still slightly askew. A trickle of thought came into her mind of using her bone gauntlets as opposed to the boxing gloves, but she could never bring herself to disregard the order.

The floor shifted into that of a boxing ring, startling Kyra and causing her to try to duck into her sweater, failing due to the bulk of the headgear. Kyra was not unfamiliar with these sorts of establishments. One of her elder sisters enjoyed the sport and herself used boxing magic. Kyra, as with everything, was dragged along to see the success of her elder siblings, often receiving disappointed glares from her father. She sighed heavily, wondering how she got herself into this mess. However, she was in this mess, and she wanted out. She slowly looked up and, when she saw what she did, her head quickly retreated once more, hoping that the headgear hid her blush.

Just as Jen said, Kyra needed to keep her head up, but doing so was difficult. The headgear was a strange weight foreign to the sheltered woman, but more difficult to her was trying to focus on the combat at hand with Jen... how she was. She was so underdressed for the weather, yet... why did Kyra not care? In fact, while she often desired others to be warm, she mentally seemed to encourage this underdressedness. She had not noticed it, or perhaps forgot about it due to the strain that her head now felt from the hair drag, but Jen was... remarkably attractive wearing what she was. Yes, Kyra was scared. But... maybe it was worth it? The tank top Jen wore tightly fit her and the short shorts were-

Kyra felt herself lose focus. She must have been trying to distract herself with... well, anything. She wanted to not think about this whole ordeal, so she must have been just trying to focus on something else. Yes, that had to have been it! She just wanted to escape from this whole thing, so she was trying to focus on the incredibly gorgeous woman in front of her and-

Without realizing, she had thrown a punch. Well, to call it a punch would be generous. She had probably merely waved her arm weakly at Jen, hitting against something soft. Kyra refocused on the world to see that her gloved hand had been placed onto Jen's chest and was now dumbly sitting there, unmoving from its new squishy home.

"AaahhHH!" Kyra screamed, scrambling backwards slightly. "S-sorry! I-I didn't... I was just... I mean... S-sorry! I didn't do that well a-at this whole 'k-knocking you u-' OVER. K-knocking you o-over thing! S-sorry, I'm j-just causing hassle..."

She dipped her head down, wishing that the headgear was small enough to fit snugly into Kyra's sweater. Instead, she merely craned her head down towards the mat below as her arms limply laid at her side, in what most would consider a poor position to be in during a boxing match.

WC: 0593 | TWC: 1057

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Alt Account- A-Rank- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Villain- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 3rd May 2020, 10:54 pm

Jen wasn't sure what to say at first when the girl's glove made contact with her breast. It felt good, but that wasn't what they were there for. After reminding herself of this, she laughed, realizing that she probably didn't know what a real punch felt like, let alone how to throw one. "Nice try, kid, but at this rate, I'll be training you for other purposes soon enough." There was a bite in the way she spoke as she cocked her right arm back, and swept low, delivering an uppercut to Kyra's stomach.

She wasn't trying to break the girl, only show her what pain felt like, that she might be able to at least properly attempt to reciprocate. "Like I said, we'll be here all day if we have to be. Now hit me, make me feel like I just made you feel." She smirked, gaining a bit of pleasure from inflicting the pain, but once again, that was not her goal. She was trying to teach Kyra to stand up for herself, to hold her head up, to value herself, because if she didn't assign some value to herself, who would?

Jen had been in a dark place like that before, and the only reason she got herself out of it was because she had to fight for everything. "Listen kid, where I'm from, you either fight, or you lay down and die. And so long as you're a member of this guild, you will not quit. Do you hear me?!" The last line was barked, like an order. All the apologizing was driving Jen up a wall, and fueling her anger. As much as she liked this girl, she would not let her leave this training facility without knocking her down, no matter what.

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 4th May 2020, 2:05 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

Kyra was still looking down when she was blasted with a strong strike to the stomach, sending her off her feet for a moment before crashing to the ground. It hurt. A lot. She coughed, seeing a small spray of blood on the ground. She gave a slight shriek when seeing it. She did not know why, to be honest. Unfortunately, she was accustomed to the sight of blood. Just...not her own blood.

She slowly rose to her feet as Jen spoke of not quitting. "I-I'm tired of quitting!" she "roared." She got up and charged again, hoping to get out of this mess. Now there was not only the pain of being forced to be here, but she was also now the physical pain of being beaten down. She rushed forwards, again having a weak punch bounce harmlessly off of Jen's chest and again having her knocked down by the stronger blond. She tried this a few more times, constantly getting up to deliver a weak punch to the blond's chest and getting knocked down in return.

After six attempts at the same thing, she remained laying on the ground, her entire torso in pain. She was ready to give up. Jen was going to force her into listening to everything she-

A voice rang in her head. It asked her if she was giving up so easily. She wanted to, she truly did, but her body began moving on her own. She slowly got up, tossing aside the headgear and mouthguard and even the gloves. Her heated was dipped in defeat. Her body was telling her to give up, she thought. Then, she began to rip off her sweater. She tossed it to the outside of the arena, shivering at the cold her now barely-dressed torso endured. "I-I don't want to give up any more!" she shouted at the top of her lungs, her voice finally registering loud enough to be considered an actual shout, if only barely. She flared out her arms as her wrists and hands became enveloped in black bones.

She rushed at Jen once more, prepared to strike with her bone gauntlets. However, as she came nearer, the confidence in her vanished, and her swing was weaker than the rest, entirely missing this time. She once more was smacked down to the ground, where she continued to lay. Of course she could not win. Jen was so much more than her in every way. She could not hope to win. She lay there, not willing to get up as she waited and dreaded another lecture from Jen.

WC: 0434 | TWC: 1491

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Jennifer Ford
    Jennifer Ford

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Jennifer Ford 4th May 2020, 3:22 pm

Jen smirked after putting the girl through the ringer. "Well now, looks like you went and grew yourself some balls. That's good. Real good. Now we just gotta make sure you keep 'em. Tell you what, I'm going to consider this a successful training session, but there will be more. This is just one of many." She chuckled as she checked out her now lightly bruised chest. Sure, the girl didn't hit her very hard, but her efforts were not without merit. In time, Jen might be able to train her into a real badass. "Still, we did have a deal, so, I'm going to give you two orders to start with. The first order is to always remember what you just felt, never give up, never surrender. As for the second order..." Jen removed her gloves and stepped towards the girl.

[insert FTB]

[post FTB]

"Alright, we're done for today, let's go get something to eat, and we'll pick this back up once you've fully recovered." Jen left after saying this.

Kyra Velkhomme
    Kyra Velkhomme

Player 

Post by Kyra Velkhomme 9th May 2020, 10:02 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP200/200
    MP200/200
    Speed20m/s
    Strength20
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SPELLS USED
    N/A

COMBAT SUMMARY
    ~

An inkling in the back of Kyra's mind had made her hope that Jen would forget about her. She was an attractive woman, no doubt, but this whole "training" thing made her uncomfortable. She did not like all of this hard work and difficulty, nor did she like the other... methods Jen had to keep Kyra's training intact. Kyra just wanted to hide away from it. This "living in the mountains" thing was appealing enough, but all the strange folk around were less appealing. She had only caught glimpses of most of them, but from what she could see they were strange enough. Maids? In a mountaintop castle? Kyra enjoyed the castle aesthetic, but everything else was so strange. She sighed, curling up in her bed as the hours ticked by. She had already taken care of all the flowers in her room, the refreshing scent wafting into her nose. She had not yet been at the castle long enough for her personal vegetable garden to grow, but she knew that once they had grown, she would be safe and sound to stay in her room and out of everyone's way forever.

Well, that was her hope, at least, until the door to her room quite literally burst open, sending Kyra scrambling and screaming as the succubus that had taken the cannibal under her wing crashing through and once more grabbed Kyra by the hair, who kicked and screamed for the briefest of moments before resigning herself to her fate of yet another session of torturous training. She helped transport herself in no way at all, letting the much stronger trainer do all of the work in transporting Kyra to the ruins. She had not even noticed the previous time, but Kyra was slowly but surely becoming more cognizant of her surroundings, to the point where now she did not even feel any bit of cold as the snow accumulated in her hair, forming somewhat of a helmet of white crystals. Even if her tattoo marking her as a member of Errings Rising left her immune to the effects of the cold, she still felt relief at wearing her sweater. It simply made her feel warmer, especially when looking in comparison to Jen's still minimal clothing.

The duo were still a ways away from the ruin when Kyra finally had the audacity to speak up to her captor. "U-Um... J-Jen? I-It m-might not mean anything, b-but b-back in my r-room, I m-made you a sweater. I-I had some spare threads f-from t-the village from when I was m-making my way up here, s-so... i-if you take it, w-will you n-not do t-those t-things again? P-please?" Despite the pleading in her voice, Kyra refused to look at her captor, merely looking down at her feet, dragged along in the snow to lead others to the path where they might find her eventual corpse.

WC: 0483 | TWC: 1974

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 4:29 pm