Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Moving on Up

Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 
    Lineage : Demon Queen of Stone
    Position : None
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 161,227

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geomancy
    Second Skill: Time Arc
    Third Skill:

Moving on Up Empty Moving on Up

Post by Amber Stone 29th April 2020, 8:51 am

Last edited by Kenzo Yonokaze on 29th April 2020, 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Moving on Up Empty Re: Moving on Up

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 29th April 2020, 9:15 am

Moving on Up Approv10

As I'm one of your guild's Aces, I will post up your exam shortly~

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Moving on Up 60582_s

Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Johann Von Daddy
    Experience : 2,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 29th April 2020, 9:44 am

For your exam you have two choices, the minimum WC required for your exam is 1000 Words.

Here is your prompt;

A random Dies Irae Soldier by the name of Horta passes you in the guildhall and stops you, showing you their iLac. They tell you that Commander West has left a recorded message for you, they press play and you hear the following message.

"Kenzo, I have just received word of an urgent mission you might be well suited for.  I recall your disdain over demon kind and well, I figure you could kill two birds with one stone. Literally. We've recently been tracking a dark mage by the name of Kimberton Ashke, he is a power-hungry egomaniac that has been killing people with the help of his contract with a dream demon known as Babarnar. They use the demons magic to pull their victims into a dreamscape where they can kill them and absorb their magic power for their own. I need you to enter a dreamscape using the tool I've left with Horta, once you're there, you'll need to track them both down and exterminate them before they can claim any more victims. Kimberton is strong but our sources tell us, he's kind of a simpleton, still proceed with caution. We don't know much about the demon, but I've heard he's cunning. The Dreamscape Burner will allow you to fight on the same plains as Kimberton and the demon, with access to your magic too. Good luck, and try not to die. It may be a dream dimension, but the consequences of being injured there is very real."

The recording ends, and Horta hands you a lotus shaped incense burner with a single stick of purple incense. He advises you find somewhere to lie down and to place the incense stick into the burner before lighting it. Once lit, the fumes from the incense burner will make you increasingly drowsy and transport you into the land of dreams, where your targets await.

If this exam does not suit you, alternatively you can do this instead:

1000 Words of Personal Plot and/or Character Development.

Amber Stone
    Amber Stone

Player 
    Lineage : Demon Queen of Stone
    Guild : Errings Rising
    Experience : 161,227

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Geomancy
    Second Skill: Time Arc
    Third Skill:

Post by Amber Stone 29th April 2020, 12:00 pm

Amalie
    Amalie

Alt Account- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Legal Eagle- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : God's Beloved Daughter
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Johann Von Daddy
    Experience : 2,849

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Amalie 29th April 2020, 12:08 pm

Good job, I'm especially fond of emotional turmoil~ (insert doggokek emoji)

Approved for B Rank!

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:48 pm