Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

It's Not Bullying if I like it!

Odhran Aegisbane
    Odhran Aegisbane

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Zodiac Key- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Gods of the Celestial Spirit Realm
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 35
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 786,120

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Second Skill: Ark of Embodiment
    Third Skill:

It's Not Bullying if I like it! Empty It's Not Bullying if I like it!

Post by Odhran Aegisbane 13th April 2020, 7:27 pm

STATS & SUMMARY
    HP300/300
    MP300/300
    Speed30m/s
    Strength30
    (Melee Damage)
    SP1
    (Spell Power Multiplier)

ITEMS ON HAND
    N/A

SUMMONS

Scorpio: 450HP
    Noel: 240HP
    Atsuai:240HP
    Amittai: 240HP
    Sweetie: 240HP

SPIRIT TEXT SUMMARY
    Arnaluuk #66fff
    Scorpio : #cc9900
    Noel: #00ccff
    Sweetie #ff33ff
    Sir Pudley #cccc66
    Atsuai #E14F76
    Amittai #7425B7
    ~

"Honestly I haven't really done enough to show how strong I am since becoming the Aspect of Creation," Odhran mused, walking through the forest near the village he had targeted. "I mean, there's been a few minor things, but I don't just want to be a great member of Elysium, I want to be a Warlord! It's just a shame that too many people are guarding some of those bigger cities like Era or Crocus. Oh well. Gotta start small, I guess?"

Amittai mulled a thought aloud. "Well, I suppose so, bossman. Destroying a small town is a bit on the lower-end side of things, admittedly, but we gotta start somewhere."

Atsuai laughed. "Indeed. I'd be delighted to take down this town for the glory of our names. We've been woefully underappreciated for our works, and I think now is the time for that to change! Honestly, the nerve of people not knowing the good work of the God of the Celestial Spirit Realm and his wonderful allies such as ourselves!"

Scorpio had to agree, nodding his head ever so slightly. "It's definitely a shame, but this is what they get for not appreciating us. So what's the plan? Sand? Ice? Make 'em fight each other?"

Odhran tsked ever so slightly. "I think just leaving it to one thing is vastly proving ourselves to be lower than expected! So, I say all of us should go and do our work upon these poor souls!"

Noel laughed ever so slightly. "I am certainly glad that you think that way, Odhran. Just destroying the town is one thing, but to do so with such...vigor is something else entirely. Heheheh."

Odhran smiled. "It's so nice to see all of you guys trusting me so! Fear not! I shall render them so awestrucken by my awesome might that they have no choice but to chant my name to the heavens as a future Warlord of Fiore!"

Sweetie took the opportunity to pounce on Odhran with a hug. "That's the Odhran I know! We gotta beat the snot out of these guys and show how strong we are!"

Smiling even more, Odhran leapt out from his hiding spot in a nearby forest outlook of the woods-bound hunting village, and begun his assault. Using his magic, he let wings sprout out from his back, taking flight as his Spirits assailed the town with magic of their own. Surely this plan would go without a hitch. It had to. Odhran was a God, and these villagers were nothing but weak mortals in the face of five of the strongest Spirits in existence.

WC: 0435 | TWC: 0435

Template Made by Pokomon
    Edited by SlayerMathis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

It's Not Bullying if I like it! SQB8HXg

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:13 am