Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

A New Beginning [Open]

Sakina.
    Sakina.

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Ice-make
    Second Skill: None
    Third Skill:

A New Beginning [Open] Empty A New Beginning [Open]

Post by Sakina. 14th July 2013, 3:35 pm

Sakina walked down the street at a leisurely place on a brisk, sunny day. After a few minutes of walking, she stopped in front of a large building and nervously tucked her long black hair behind her ear. Standing in front of her was Fairy Tail, the guild she’d wanted to join ever since she was little. Her large purple eyes took in every detail of the building’s exterior. It was possibly the most beautiful place she’d ever seen, although she might have been a little biased. Sakina stood there for a while, trying to gather enough courage to walk into the guild. She was a shy person, and walking into a place full of strangers went against her nature. Finally, she took a deep breath and walked the last couple of feet to the door.  Sakina slowly pushed it open and stepped inside.
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

A New Beginning [Open] Empty Re: A New Beginning [Open]

Post by Leapflight 14th July 2013, 6:44 pm

Ebony's eyes met his. She looked at the man in front of her. A cheeky grin upon her pale face. "Is that all you got?" she tried to say as the man's face began to burn red under water.  "I-I-I can't do it... Must have beer... No more water... " his eyes were red as he pulled his head out of the water and ran for the bar, reaching for a drink. Ebony just laughed and waved and she pulled her head out. "Come back when you're worthy enough." Everyone looked at her with awe. "What? It's a gift. Anyway, get back to your usual selves." With that, the guild noise level just hit the roof as Ebony grabbed a towel, drying red crimson hair. Ebony, where you doing underwater breathing contests again? It was Atlas. Her little blue Space companion came and sat on her shoulder as Ebony walked towards the bar, siting on one of the chairs. What? It's just a but of fun. Ebony's eyes glistened as she saw the Guild doors open, and someone new, someone she didn't know walk inside.
    Ebony, Fairy Tail is too rowdy. You need to take control over it. Atlas's voice raged through her head as she looked at him, annoyed. Whatever Atlas, this is the guild and this is how it should stay. Rowdy as ever. Atlas rolled his eyes and jumped of her shoulder flying into the air. It seemed like the person that open the doors was a girl. As she walked towards her she could see her long black hair, that hung down towards her hips. her purple eyes met hers as she walked up to her.
    "Hello there, my name is Ebony, Ebony Matsuna. Guildmaster of Fairytail. I welcome you to our Guild hall!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sakina.
    Sakina.

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakina. 15th July 2013, 5:13 pm

After walking into the guild, Sakina stood and looked around for a few moments. Fairy Tail was living up to its rowdy reputation. People were talking, laughing, and arguing loudly, and Sakina even saw one guy running and saying something about needing beer. Everything was so chaotic, Sakina wasn’t exactly sure what she was supposed do or who she should talk to. Luckily, she didn’t have to worry about it for long. A girl walked up to her and introduced herself, "Hello there, my name is Ebony, Ebony Matsuna. Guildmaster of Fairytail. I welcome you to our Guild hall!"

Sakina hadn’t expected to be welcomed by the guildmaster herself, but she quickly recovered and replied with a smile, “Nice to meet you. My name is Sakina Rekia, and I’m here because I’d like to join Fairy Tail.” Sakina had to raise her voice a little to be heard over the din in the guild hall. After she’d introduced herself, she fell silent and waited to hear what Ebony would say.
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 15th July 2013, 5:24 pm

Nice to meet you. My name is Sakina Rekia, and I’m here because I’d like to join Fairy Tail.” Her voice was clear as she spoke, yet she fell silent when she had finished speaking. She seemed like a friendly soul, someone with quite a lot of respect for others. Ebony just smiled and crossed her arms, looking at the girl. I wonder what magic she uses... She looked at her curiously as Ebony titled her head slightly. She grabbed out her glasses and set them upon her head as she looked at her.
    "Hmm, you want to join Fairy Tail? Well then, tell me why you want to join?" as the chaos around them continued, Ebony waited eagerly for an answer, staring at the girl, a serious look on her face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sakina.
    Sakina.

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakina. 15th July 2013, 5:49 pm

"Hmm, you want to join Fairy Tail? Well then, tell me why you want to join?" the guildmaster asked her. Sakina had been expecting a question like this, and she was grateful for the opportunity to talk about why she thought she should be a Fairy Tail mage. She decided to start by introducing her magic. “The kind of magic I use is called Ice-make. It’s a very versatile magic, and I discovered I could use it when I was little. Ever since then, I wanted to join a mage guild. I want to grow stronger as a mage and help make the world a better place by taking a stand against the dark guilds.”

“As for why I want to join Fairy Tail in particular, well, I’ve always thought that it was the best guild. I know I’m not as wild as some of your members,” Sakina said, smiling as she watched the guild members continue to make mischief, “but I love the family atmosphere of Fairy Tail. Besides, I think Fairy Tail would benefit from having a couple more level-headed members. I think I’d fit in here, and I hope you’ll let me join,” Sakina said, wrapping up her speech. She’d ended up saying a lot more than she normally would, but she really wanted to convey how important joining Fairy Tail was to her.
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 15th July 2013, 8:56 pm

“The kind of magic I use is called Ice-make. It’s a very versatile magic, and I discovered I could use it when I was little. Ever since then, I wanted to join a mage guild. I want to grow stronger as a mage and help make the world a better place by taking a stand against the dark guilds.”
    “As for why I want to join Fairy Tail in particular, well, I’ve always thought that it was the best guild. I know I’m not as wild as some of your members, but I love the family atmosphere of Fairy Tail. Besides, I think Fairy Tail would benefit from having a couple more level-headed members. I think I’d fit in here, and I hope you’ll let me join.”
     Ebony smiled at the girl that stood in front of her. "Well then, welcome to our Family. Welcome to Fairy Tail! Now go meet some of our fellow members!" she said smiling as she walked towards the bar, grabbing a glass of water.

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 16th July 2013, 3:14 pm

Nightken walked into the guildhall in his casual clothes on which resembled that of a bartender. As he entered there was a crowd brawling in front of the doors, doing his usual thing about it he spartan kicked one of them sending him flying into the group. Walking over to them he said. "I thought I've said not to do this in front of the doors. Next time I'll use my lightning when I kick if I find you brawling in front of the doors." After saying that to the group of people on the floor he walked over to the bar and saw Ebony talking with someone he hasn't seen before. "We getting a new member?" Nightken asked Ebony as he walked up. I'm Nightken Blackwing nice to meet you." He said as he held his hand out to shake.

A New Beginning [Open] For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    A New Beginning [Open] 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Sakina.
    Sakina.

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakina. 16th July 2013, 4:47 pm

Ebony listened quietly to what Sakina had to say and then smiled. "Well then, welcome to our Family. Welcome to Fairy Tail! Now go meet some of our fellow members!" “Thanks!” Sakina said, following the guildmaster to the bar. Before she could get anything to drink, there was a commotion at the guild doors, where she had been standing just moments before. Apparently he was one of Fairy Tail’s few no-nonsense members. He sent someone flying and said something about lightning before heading over to Sakina and the guildmaster. "We getting a new member?" he asked the guildmaster before turning to Sakina. “I'm Nightken Blackwing nice to meet you." “Yes, I just joined,” Sakina said before introducing herself. “My name is Sakina Rekia; it’s nice to meet you too,” Sakina said, shaking the hand that Nightken offered her. She made sure to study his face so she would remember him the next time they ran into each other.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Keeper of War
    Experience : 1,250

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Seith - Human Possession
    Second Skill: Stardust
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 17th July 2013, 4:35 am

Simon who had been having a good time dashing around knocking things out of people's hands and causing fights left and right with his Highspeed Magic when he saw a non-familiar face enter the guild hall. After dashing by her several times during her conversation with the Guild Master he determined that she was a new member so he took a pause from his antics and approached her. "Hey there, who the hell are you?" he then noticed Nightken and the Guildmaster "Hey Little-Heero-Chan, and Guild Master-Sama!" Simon slapped on the honorifics for no particular reason, he wasn't even sure if he was using Chan right.

[20:44:53] Kirahunter : also I like the sound of my own voice
    [20:44:59] Kirahunter : so I had to say something

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Total:1250

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sakina.
    Sakina.

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakina. 20th July 2013, 11:39 am

After Sakina greeted Nightken, someone else, presumably another member of Fairy Tail approached her and asked who she was. “I’m Sakina Rekia, a new member of Fairy Tail. Nice to meet you,” she said with a smile.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Haiku Contest Participant- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Hero- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 20th July 2013, 8:07 pm

"Aight I'm Simon, you may call me Senpai-Sensei or 'Your Lordship' which ever you prefer." he bowed dramatically "I'm just a minor mage now, but some day I'm going to be one of the ten wizard saints, the guild master, and the fastest mage alive. If I can't manage that I'm going to at least be one of the guild aces. Anyway, I'm going to be pretty awesome some day, so you probably want to get on my good side now." he raised from his bow and puffed out his chest "So I'm kinda a big deal, you stay with me and you will turn out fine."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sakina.
    Sakina.

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakina. 21st July 2013, 9:13 am

The person Sakina was talking to introduced himself as Simon. Sakina wasn’t quite sure what to make of him at first, but as he continued talking, Sakina decided that she liked him. He seemed to have a lot of confidence, but that wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, especially since he admitted that he still had a long way to go before he reached that level. He also mentioned something about wanting to be the fastest mage alive, which meant his magic was probably speed related. “I’ll keep that in mind Simon-senpai. Since I’m new here, would you like to go with me on my first job?” she asked.
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 21st July 2013, 9:40 am

Simon ran a hand through his hair "I would love to, but I've got a ton on my plate right now. I've got two different job applications waiting on a reply from the employer. So once those get approved my schedule will be loaded!" he started rocking on his heels "Sorry, maybe in the nearish future. But I'm a big guy with big plans, and I'll be booked for the next short while."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sakina.
    Sakina.

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakina. 21st July 2013, 9:48 am

“Alright, I understand. Thanks anyway, and good luck!” Sakina replied. It was a little disappointing that she wouldn’t be able to go on a job with Simon, but if he was busy, it couldn’t be helped. Maybe the two of them would be able to take a job together in the future. “Be sure to let me know when you’re free.”
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 21st July 2013, 10:06 am

"Aight I will." Simon glanced around the guild hall before looking back at Sakina "Well the question now is: if you ever become big what will you do? Thats an important question to answer for any mage who wants to become stronger."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic
    Sakina.
    Sakina.

Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sakina. 21st July 2013, 11:00 am

Simon agreed to go on a job with Sakina once his schedule had cleared up a bit. Once that was settled, he asked Sakina, "Well the question now is: if you ever become big what will you do? That’s an important question to answer for any mage who wants to become stronger." Sakina paused before answering. Up until now, her main goal had been to join Fairy Tail. She hadn’t really given much thought to what she would do afterwards. Simon-senpai had mentioned wanting to be one of the ten wizard saints, the guild master, the fastest mage alive, or one of the guild aces. Sakina wasn’t particularly interested in being a guildmaster or a wizard saint, but being one of the guild aces or the strongest ice mage would be a good goal.   “I’d like to become the strongest ice mage and a guild ace,” Sakina replied. Then she remembered that she hadn’t really told Simon anything about her but her name. “I don’t think I told you, but the magic I use is called Ice-make.  What’s yours?”
    Kirahunter
    Kirahunter

The Phoenix

The Phoenix

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Kirahunter 21st July 2013, 11:27 am

"Alright those are some okay goals. As for my magic, I use something I call dodgeball magic, it lets me create magical spheres and launch them at my opponents. I also has another magic that lets me move really fast." he scratched the back of his head and stared at the ceiling "So you want to be the very strongest ice mage huh? I guess thats a title befitting of a friend to a person as awesome me. Well if you want to be the new strongest, then don't you have to beat the old strongest? Who is the strongest ice mage right now? That would be the person you have to surpass to achieve that goal."

Missions Completed

D- 6 (150 exp)
    C- 1 (50 exp)
    B- 1 (1,050 exp)
    A- 0
    S- 0

Character
    Primary Magic

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 3:48 am