Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Into the Wolf's Den

Ella
    Ella

Player 
    Lineage : Knight of Frostfire
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Into the Wolf's Den Empty Into the Wolf's Den

Post by Ella 9th January 2020, 9:16 pm

Into the Wolf's Den BpQOIvp
    There seemed to be no end in sight of the relentless snowfall and vicious winds that forged the tenacious tundra within the mountains. The young woman caught within found herself shivering as goosebumps formed along her mocha coloured skin, causing the hairs to stand on end as she pulled her silken robe tighter around herself in a fruitless attempt to warm herself. Her emerald coloured eyes would scan the surroundings, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t see further than a few feet in front of herself, the endless white blinding her.

One word kept haunting the young woman, the sound of it echoing within her head as she felt exhaustion start to kick in: Lost. Yes, that was it, she was incredibly lost, she had thought that taking a shortcut through the mountains would be a piece of cake, but here she was, stuck in a blizzard, with no shelter in sight as she finally started to feel the weight of all her equipment starting to take its toll. Normally, she had no issues lugging it around, but with the ever changing winds that blustered past, she was struggling to even take a step forward.

Glancing for a moment behind her, she would note that her hunk of metal, she called ‘shifter’ was dragging through the snow coated ground, causing a small dent to follow her along with her footprints, before being whipped away again by the storm. It wasn’t an issue, it was made of the highest quality materials she had managed to get her hands on, it was basically scratch resistant. Still, she cared for the weapon as much as she did for any of her family members. It was apart of her, something she could never dream of parting with in a million years, even if it cost her life.

Ella would struggle to remain standing, her legs finally giving in, the countless hours she had spent wandering around aimlessly finally be all too much for the machinist. Her legs giving in as she felt her body slam against the frozen ground, slipping into the snow, her vision blurring as she saw a shadowy figure through the haze of snow, wind and fatigue. Her instincts told her to stand and prepare to defend herself in case it was a monster, but all she could do was close her eyes, her arms clinging around her precious metallic possession as she slipped completely from consciousness.
    WC: 409 | TWC: 409

Last edited by Ella on 9th January 2020, 9:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 
    Lineage : Bladesmaster
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : 300
    Experience : 658,820

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Blade Summoning
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Into the Wolf's Den Empty Re: Into the Wolf's Den

Post by SlayerMathis 9th January 2020, 9:42 pm

No matter how many times he had done so, Mathis could never get used to the feel of coming to a new country. Alrest was a respectable place, without a doubt, but Fiore held more challenges and tribulations to hone his power. One of the more foreign concepts to him was that of "Wizard Guilds," which seemed similar enough to the fighting lodges of his homeland, but there was an alleged air of familial sense in these guilds as opposed to the lodges. Asking around the few inns and marketplaces that he traveled to, one of the most recommended guilds was that of Silver Wolf, out in the Phoenix Mountains. Having now known this, he left from the port of Hargeon to a small village at the foot of the mountains. The village would often be the last stop before people travel towards the guild, which itself was high in the mountains. As he waited within the inn the day before his travel, he noticed a woman who seemed to be keen on joining Silver Wolf, much as Mathis himself had idealized. Such ambitions generally were none of his concern, but she was of particular interest from her was the large weapon she held with her. In a sense, he saw parallels to his own weapon, Monado, but there were yet obvious differences.

The woman had left before Mathis himself had gone, though he thought it best to keep her in sight as best as possible during the trek up the mountain. He did not know the origins of this woman, but he was well adept to the cold and the mountains from the Isle of Ittria within Alrest. Donning his mask to prevent the snow from entering his eyes, he would make his way up the mountain, the whipping winds and blizzards being of little concern to the swordsman. He had been travelling for nearly three hours when he noticed the woman begin to slow down. Seeing this, Mathis himself picked up his own pace, wishing to ensure that the woman was in able condition. After seeing her legs fall beneath her, he quickened his gait once more.

"Are you in fit condition?" he asked, reaching the girl. He found her unable to respond, where he sighed and took actions into his own hands. Carefully laying a hand on her own weapon, he slung it across his shoulder as he lifted the girl up, slinging her across his shoulders in a fireman's carry. He apologized quietly to himself for the action, but he had deemed it a necessary action for her own safety. The blizzard seemed to be picking up, and being unable to walk would spell certain death, even for those adept to such conditions. Gracefully balancing his weight so as to not break the snow, he continued his path towards the halls of Silver Wolf. She, and thus by extension Mathis, had gone off the easiest path towards the guild hall, but it was little matter for the swordsman. He had mapped within his mind where he would be, even despite the faintest glint of a magic power present in the distance.

Such a journey in the blizzard continued for another half hour yet, until he finally reached a small crevasse with a large wolf guarding the path. Such a thing would most likely assume that he was nearing the guild of Silver Wolf, and he was prepared to set down the girl and her weapon in the case of a trial by strength. To his surprise and relief, it did not do such a thing, rather bowing a head as it stepped out of the mouth of the canyon, revealing a wall of blizzard-force snow. Bursting through, he found himself confronted with the fortress-like structure of Silver Wolf, though there was little time for gawking. He stepped through the doors, gently setting the woman and her weapon down. He then called out. "Apologies for the intrusion, but I believe we are in dire need of medical attention, or at the very least heat for this woman." He removed his mask, clipping it onto his waist underneath his coat. Hoping to do at least a little bit of aid, he summoned forth his primary Blade, Pyra, who kneeled beside the woman, holding a small fire in her hand to warm her up, even if only slightly.

WC: 730

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Into the Wolf's Den DcM8us5

[center]Mathis Lora | Blademaster Lineage | Monado | Magic | Poppi
    Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Nemean Lion
    Position : Saint of Courage
    Faction : The Luminous Covenant
    Guild : Silver Wolf [Guild Master]
    Cosmic Coins : 215
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 11,529,025

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Wind Strike Magic
    Second Skill: Wind Summon Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 10th January 2020, 12:00 am

-Inside Silver Wolf Guild Hall, foyer-

Wearing her green, white, and gold outfit with Argent Gloves, Leona was reviewing a letter from home written by her mother. Leona had held her breath when opening the letter because she feared that her home village had suffered yet another setback like another bandit raid killing off or frightening away the new villagers, but that was not the case. For once it was all good news from Nebdoui.

A steady trickle of new villagers was arriving in Nebdoui and were breathing new life into the previously moribund village. The newcomers brought with them much-needed skills like farming, animal care, blacksmithing, and even a few weavers. What was more, more than a few of Nebdoui's original villagers who had left for the Tri-Council Cities had returned because they could not quite adapt to city life and had heard about Nebdoui's gradually returning vitality. While Leona was pleased to read that, the next news was less than pleasing.

The royal army had recently begun pushing back against Desierto's outlaws, particularly The Golden Band and the Crimson Sashes. That unexpected boon had the side effect of giving Nebdoui and its allies a respite from outlaw attacks, but Leona was unsure what price she would have to pay for the service. Perhaps she would have to run a few jobs for the sultan to repay him for his generosity; she would find all the artifacts he wanted if it meant that Nebdoui and its allies survived. The next news was better but still meant that the Wizard Saint would have to put in some long hours to get what she wanted, which was help taking and keeping the iron mine vital to Nebdoui's continued survival.

Chief Elijah and Joshua had been canvassing the allied villages of Berreb, Regudo, and the Blue Sky Clan for support for an offensive to retake the mine and had reached a compromise. If Leona were to aid the villages with their problems, they could spare enough men for a combined offensive against the outlaws occupying the iron mine. While that was not the resounding good news Leona had wanted to read, she could live with it because once it was taken the iron mine would be in their control and not the sultan's.

Leona carefully folded and put away the letter just as the front door to the guild hall opened and a muscular man in a colorful mask carried in a dark-skinned young woman. The man was requesting medical attention for the woman in his arms. Leona quickly got the attention of a young female guild staff member and sent her to get medical attention for the new arrival before it was too late. Leona herself strode towards the pair and introduced herself to them.

"I'm Leona Jarnefeldt, Guild Mistress of Silver Wolf. Help is on the way." Leona informed the pair that they were in good hands. They would be safe here because few people were foolish enough to attack the home of a Wizard Saint.

[Post Word Count: 506]
    [Leona's Word Count: 506]

Into the Wolf's Den KjmbioC

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Ella
    Ella

Player 

Post by Ella 10th January 2020, 1:23 am

Ella drifted in and out of consciousness as she was carried through the snowstorm. While she wasn’t entirely sure who it was, she at least was fairly confident they were here to help, otherwise surely they simply would have left her stranded in the ice cold snow to freeze to death. Eventually the freezing winds that had been chilling her to the bone would quite suddenly cease, however, she was still so cold she could barely move, at least until she started to feel something warm burning beside her.

“Ah… so nice…” Ella would mumble, eyes still closed as she simply let the warmth of the flames sink into her skin and slowly defrost her. However, after a few moments she would come to the sudden realisation that she had no clue where she was or what was happening, as she would finally flutter her grass green eyes open, letting them focus on her surroundings. It was around that time she heard a voice, something about Silver Wolf.

‘Oh that’s right! That’s what I was doing.’ Ella remembered, she had been so focused on just trying to brave and survive the storm she had completely forgotten why she had been in such a predicament to begin with. She had come here to seek the hidden guild of Silver Wolf that she had heard about. From what she had learnt from people that stopped by her family’s blacksmithery this was the place that were known for their research and development of magical wears, the perfect place for her to learn more now that she had exhausted pretty much every other route and was struggling to improve on her own.

Ella was still somewhat groggy as she started to look around spying the blonde haired woman that had spoken as well as a man that looked somewhat familiar. It would take her a few moments before finally realising she had in fact seen him the previous day at the inn she had stayed at. That was when the cogs in her mind started turning and everything clicked into place. He too must have been travelling here and found her on his way, meaning she very much owed her life to him. However, before thanking him, she would start to go into a small panic, frantically searching around till she spied her beloved hunk of metal before releasing a relieved sigh.

“Um.. Thanks dude.” Ella would grin sheepishly towards the man who had saved her, still not quite one hundred percent quite yet, but she was fairly confident she would be alright now as long as she rested for a bit.
    WC: 438 | TWC: 847

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Mythical VIP Status- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 10th January 2020, 1:46 am

The woman Mathis had met in the inn seemed to be all fine, and her sigh of relief towards seeing her metallic device indicated to him that it was fortunate that he was careful with it. Of course, now there were two in front of him. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Jarnefeldt-sama. I am Mathis Lora. I am a foreigner to this land, but I have heard many things of your guild and it would be my utmost pleasure if I were to join. I may not be an adept in magic, but I have often been considered a master swordsman, though I am still capable of feats of magic. It is...uncommon in my homeland to use magic, but perhaps it is a great benefit to Fiore."

As the girl slowly regained consciousness, Mathis nodded, and Pyra disappeared into the ether. Her manner of speaking was still foreign to the swordsman, but he was still capable of understanding what she had meant from her informal language. "Please, think nothing of this action. I was merely a traveler that saw someone in need and decided to help." After saying this, his face grew cross. "Although I shall admit that I am not the most fond of such...informal language. It may not seem like much, but even a word such as 'dude' would, in my homeland, be means for indictment. Ah, but do not fret. I am not fully ingrained into those ways of my people."

He turned his attention to the guildmaster. "I must thank you once again for offering your assistance and safe haven to this girl and myself. Such a climate is not fit for many. It is my apologies that this may some...interrogative, but may I be so bold as to ask for what amenities this hall has? It would be reasonable to assume that a cafeteria and dormitories are present within the hall, but I am merely curious as to what other features this guild has. Training halls, places of meditation, smithies, sanctuaries, other such recreational or disciplinary amenities. It is truly selfish of me to ask of this, but I am but a humble soldier that requests hours of training." An idea crossed his mind for a moment. "And yet again, I request something impetuous, but of the wolves. I would presume that they serve as guardians of a sort, correct? It is bold of me to ask, but should I need to train, it would be of great fortune to have such creatures to hone my skills with."

He bowed in apology. "I humbly apologize for the questions I have posed to you, Jarnefeldt-sama." He then turned to the woman he had found in the blizzard. "It would simply be improper if I did not exchange introductions with you. Perhaps you heard, but I am Mathis Lora. I would humbly request your name as well."

WC: 482
    TWC: 1212

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Hired Help- Idolize- The Completionist- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500] - Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 11th January 2020, 12:32 am

Leona was more than a little concerned that the dark-skinned woman had arrived too late to be rescued, but as time went on and she got warmer the person gradually came to the blonde was relieved. Given time and proper care the woman would recover. Leona listened to the muscular masked stranger introduce himself as Mathis Lora and state that while he was not a talented mage, he was a talented swordsman. He then added that magic was uncommon in his homeland, which was perhaps why he was primarily a swordsman. Since Mathis had a magic signature, the potential was there... it just needed nurturing to develop to the point he could claim magic as a skill of his.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mathis." Leona led off with her answers to his questions. She then began listing the amenities that Silver Wolf had to offer for both Mathis' benefit and that of the dark-skinned woman he had brought to the guild hall. She was not sure if Silver Wolf had all of the "amenities" a man with spartan tastes required, but she would list them off and see what resonated with him. Since he stated that he was a soldier, the forge would surely be a hit, as would the private room for each guild member.

"We have a guild library, a guild cafeteria, hot springs, a forge for blacksmiths, a special room for magical experimentation, private rooms for each guild member, and other features." Leona listed off the amenities that she knew off the top of her head. Those were the ones that she knew of... Silver Wolf was still in the process of growing and future features would likely be added for the benefit of its members. She needed to get together with her Aces and try to come up with more ideas, but the state of her home village competed for her attention. Nebdoui was counting on her to help the allied villages with their problems so that enough manpower could be scraped together for an all-or-nothing bid to take the iron mine Nebdoui needed for survival.

"Yes. The wolves you saw are guardians, Mathis. They're a first line of defense for the guild hall against anyone who wants to do us harm." Leona confirmed what Mathis thought. The wolves were meant to be the guild's first line of defense... they were intended to either fight or mislead invaders before they reached the guild hall. If the hall was breached the Guild Aces were the next line of defense. If the Guild Aces did not succeed the Guild Master or Guild Mistress was the final line of defense. Leona had worked to become as strong as she was to ward off attackers, but she worried that it might not be enough.

If Leona herself ever had to take to the field to fight for the survival of Silver Wolf she would be dealing with a grave threat like an attack by an entire Dark Guild. If things were especially dire she would be dealing with a Dark Guild alliance formed specifically to counter her. Since she was a Wizard Saint and one of the strongest Independent mages in existence, her power was far beyond the average Dark mage. Any attacker would need to marshal their entire force to stand a chance of winning because she could handle small armies by herself... in theory. Leona hoped that such a dark day would never come to Silver Wolf Guild Hall.

Leona turned her thoughts away from such dire scenarios and refocused on Mathis, who had indicated an interest in joining Silver Wolf.

"So you'd like to join Silver Wolf? I can make that happen if you want, but would you like to hear more about the guild first?" Leona asked Mathis, but the dark-skinned woman was welcome to join too. Drawing on the experience of past inductions, Leona took it slow and offered Mathis a chance to find out more about Silver Wolf before committing to the guild.

[Post Word Count: 671]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,177]

Golden Lacrima is valid until 10/10/2024. The General Store: Page 10, Post Number 244 (Request), Page 10, Post Number 245 (Approval)
    Ella
    Ella

Player 

Post by Ella 11th January 2020, 2:22 am

Eleanor was left in a state that could only be called speechless. The man’s choice of words confusing her somewhat as she had never been one for language learning. It seemed however he found her choice of words unacceptable. Who did he think he was, ‘the speech police?’. Ella would simply roll her eyes at his comment as her body continued to warm up and soon she would find herself able to move much more easily, her body no longer frozen to the core. While she tended to enjoy being the center of attention, she would sit quietly once in her life while listening into the conversation between the man and the woman who she had honestly forgotten the name of already.

Ella was fairly certain she had told them her name but she couldn’t put her finger on it, at least not until the man called her ‘Jarnefeldt’. Well that was certainly a strange name, but it did trigger the fact that the woman had called herself ‘Leona Jarnefeldt’ whilst she was still a bit groggy. It was quite a mouthful so Ella started wondering the best way to shorten it in order to make a cute nickname. Naturally ‘Leo’ would probably be the best choice.

While she had been considering this she suddenly came to realisation that the man had turned and was actually speaking to her as she quickly racked her brain for the words he had just spoken, honestly she had only been half listening and barely managed to even recall what he had called himself before requesting her name..

“My name?” Ella asked making sure he was indeed speaking to her, “Oh, I’m Ella. Plain and simple.” she responded, not bothering to formally introduce herself with her full and proper name, despite being reprimanded just moments earlier for being informal. Her emerald eyes would then jump back over to the other young woman.

“Oh yea, Leo, I too would like to join, I heard that you guys have some of the best tech at your disposal, and if that’s true I don’t need to hear anything else.” She would then pause for a moment, quickly moving to pick up the oversized gun with one hand and slinging it over the shoulder now that she was feeling nearly one hundred percent.

“See this beasty is ‘Shifty’, a weapon of my own design and proof of my abilities as a gunsmith. One day she’s going to be the world’s greatest weapon.” Ella grinned widely, confident there was no she would be refused after creating something as amazing as Shifty.
    WC: 432 | TWC: 1279

SlayerMathis
    SlayerMathis

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by SlayerMathis 20th January 2020, 3:51 pm

Mathis gave a small smirk at the girl's confidence in her own work. "I do not doubt your desire for greatness, Ella-san. However, the greatest workings of a strong weapon is they who wields it. I have little desire to be a arrogant or rude, but it is unbecoming of one with so much desire for their weapon to be strong if they cannot even last in the snows of the mountains. I have faith that, in time, you will reach that point, but that is some ways off. And I likewise apologize if I have an air of arrogance about myself, but if there is a strength of weapon at hand, then I would be of the opinion that my own blade, Monado, bears strength enough to be called 'the world's greatest weapon.' But that is of little matter. It took myself time to reach my current strength, rest assured."

He bowed in apology, both to Leona and Ella. "Forgive my ramblings. Though there is a reluctance to admit it, entering a new country brings a certain share of excitement to it that not even I can ignore. No matter how many countries and how many continents I travel to, none of them have managed to escape the awe of coming to one anew, and Fiore is no different."

Now addressing Leona explicitly, he spoke in honesty. "The amenities you have spoken of are certainly beneficial, though I must admit that I bear little knowledge of the purposes of this guild, or guilds in general. My home did not have such places, nor did many of the other lands I have visited. I would certainly enjoy the entrance into such a place as this, though knowledge is always beneficial to one's own goals."

He bowed, waiting for possible responses from anyone. Regardless of the situation at hand, he could not track his thoughts away from how different Fiore had been to any of the other countries he visited, let alone his own homeland. In many other lands, he was the strongest fighter in their borders, even from the beginning of his stay in the country, but here he could tell that things were different. He felt a slight buzz in the back of his brain, little more than a vibration, but it was a feeling unlike any he had experienced ever, save for his encounter with the behemoth in one of the ruined lands of his home. It meant that the woman standing before him, the one called Leona, was strong. The behemoth posed a great challenge for Mathis, one that he barely escaped from with the last two other remnants of his now-fallen country. While it did not seem as if Leona was as powerful as the behemoth, the fact that one person bore so much power was astounding to the swordsman. A small smirk crept across his face as he realized the nature of Fiore and the challenges it would bring.

WC: 494
    TWC: 1706

Leona Jarnefeldt
    Leona Jarnefeldt

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leona Jarnefeldt 20th January 2020, 11:30 pm

Leona stood in silence and quickly assessed the two applicants for membership in Silver Wolf. She was glad to see that Ella was not suffering any ill effects from exposure to the elements; in fact she was moving about and speaking for herself without any difficulty whatsoever. She was even able to heft a rather large weapon of her own making named "Shifty" without breaking a sweat.

Ella had expressed an interest in joining Silver Wolf and she was certainly welcome to join because Silver Wolf needed all the help it could get. Leona's own technical knowledge was certainly lacking; her areas of "expertise" was in Court Heiromesh and a barebones blacksmithing background, both of which she planned to expand upon soon. Once she obtained the Muserian language tome from Kemal she would learn Ancient Muserian so that she could decipher what was written on the surface of the Muserian Focusing Stone. Maybe the writing told from where it came... or maybe it was a warning to the mage who once used it in a doomed effort to fend off King Saarghon's conquest of Museria.

All Leona knew of the stone was that it was a special object given to Museria's best mages that enhanced their spell power. She was fairly certain that there had to be some drawback; otherwise every mage in Museria would have been given one to defend the kingdom. Leona's attention turned from that project back to Ella and Mathis, who were waiting for answers.

"OK Ella, if you want to join us your help is certainly welcome. We need all the help we can get in the technology department." Leona assured the dark-skinned young woman that there was indeed a place in Silver Wolf for someone of her talents. The technology department was somewhat behind the magical research department... that was something that Leona would have to remedy. She would have to begin keeping an ear out for anything that could lead to technology that the guild could study and learn to re-create, be it weapons, gadgets, or even robots. Leona would also have to finish her study of the Aggression Pack and Muserian Focusing Stone so that the guild could have a few solid achievements to its name. But first she turned her attention to Mathis, who had been waiting patiently.

"Silver Wolf's purpose is magical research and technological development with a secondary focus on exploration intended to find items for our research. There are only a couple of rules for membership... don't betray your guildmates and don't do anything that would hurt the guild's public image. Otherwise you're free to take jobs that you want, even if they're not related to the guild mission." Leona informed Ella and Mathis of what Silver Wolf was all about. If they wanted more information all they had to do was ask and Leona would provide it. However, she would let them ask before volunteering anything else because she did not want to come on too strong and chase them away. She also did not want to overwhelm them with information.

[Post Word Count: 514]
    [Leona's Word Count: 1,691]

Current date/time is 28th May 2024, 2:28 pm