Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux)

Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 
    Lineage : Otherworldly Witch
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 27,782

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Witches Bonds
    Second Skill: Enchantress of Woe
    Third Skill:

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux) Empty First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux)

Post by Wren 25th October 2019, 1:40 pm

Witches
    &
    Cats
    363 words || @Beaux || job info / job sign-up || short note here
    It had been a bit of time since the little witch had been back in Crocus. Unfortunately it wasn’t for her to be working at Nelson’s Apothecary down the street, but she did at least intend to visit him. No! This time Wren was wanting to show Beaux the shop she enjoyed working at part time and introduce the angel to the store owner. Of course, like usual, Nanny was lazing around on her masters broom while they waited by a fountain in one of the capitals parks. She was dressed in a white and green long sleeved turtleneck shirt, and some light brown shorts and a pair of sneakers.

“Nanny, you hear about the Yule formal that the higher ups are going to be putting?” Wren leans to the side on her broom as she crossed her ankles. Beaux should be able to find her, she wasn’t too far down close to the ground on her broom. “We’re supposed to wear something nice, or our uniforms…” She makes a face. Thinking of the black uniform, the redhead takes a deep breath. The uniform really didn’t flatter her body like she wished it would for other women. To her, it just showed off that she had no curves, but, or chest really…

Maybe she wouldn’t go… well, she could if she went with Beaux maybe. She’d ask him after he got there. Now she wanted to enjoy a day of roaming Crocus with Beaux and hang out with her friend some more! That Yule Formal wasn’t for another few weeks and she had time to waste on thinking on if she’d go or not and what she’d wear to it if she did decide to go to the silly party thing. Nanny had opened an eye and glanced to Wren as she flicked her tail some, honestly not too amused by the witch’s talking. If anything, because the little cat knew the witch was self conscious about her body and that she didn’t like being called little boy or kid. The cat didn’t dwell on it much as she closed her eye once again to wait on the pretty angel with her witch.

STATISTICS
    HP: 500/500
    MP: 500/500
    Spells Used: list them here
    Abilities Active: list them and their effects here
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom
    Monsters Killed: list here
    Other Notes: HP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Gold Flames of Amatsu
    Guild : ❖ Rune Knights ❖
    Mentor : ✤ DOPPO ✤
    Experience : 26,837

Character Sheet
    First Skill: ♥ Heart of Divinity ♥
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux) Empty Re: First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux)

Post by Beaux 25th October 2019, 3:53 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Caught up inside, both happy and lonely
    Job: Shopping!
    Post Word Count: 256
    Job Word Count: 256/XXX
    Muse: 10/10
    Music: Break My Stride
    Items Used IC/OOC: Item 1, Item 2
    Active Spells: Spell 1 (Duration: x/x)
    Beaux soared above Crocus, baby blue eyes searching for the park in which Wren had told him to meet her. The warm autumn sun was complemented by a cool breeze that ruffled the feathers on his wings now and again. Bright red and orange trees dotted the city below like splatters of paint. The angel enjoyed the vibrancy as he did lazy somersaults in the sky.

At last he spied the fountain that was his destination. It seemed Wren was already there! Beaux descended and landed a few feet from the little witch. Bonjour, Wren!” he greeted cheerfully, taking a moment to adjust his clothing. The Knight wore a cozy black sweater with white stripes and stylish gray skinny jeans. From within his sleeve a little snake head poked out. Gucci, his pet winged serpent, had accompanied him today. The angel realized he had never introduced her to his friend and her cat and was excited to do so.

Beaux noticed the little snout move and put his hand on his other arm for the snake to climb. She wound her way around his bicep from her hiding place and perched her head on his shoulder. The snake’s wings were folded in gently and she flicked her tongue out, taking in the scents of Wren and Nanny.

“Wren, Nanny,” Beaux began, “Please don’t be alarmed! This is my pet Lisette. Her nickname is Gucci though. I wanted to bring her along and introduce her!” The angel looked nervously between the two, hoping they wouldn’t freak out.
    @tagged
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux) 60654_s
    Wren
    Wren

Alt Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Christian Minecraft Server- Achiever- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Motor City Rush- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 25th October 2019, 8:10 pm

Witches
    &
    Cats
    (375) 738 words || @Beaux || job info / job sign-up || short note here
    Wren looked up just as her winged friend showed up and called out to her. She grinned rather widely and raised her hand up to him while kicking rather excitedly on her broom. “Hi, Beaux!” She giggles as she allows herself to slip off of the broom. She had taken a few steps towards him to meet him part of the way from where he landed, and gasped at the little snake and leans forward a bit, rather than away from it like most people. She gasped as the snake came out and skipped forward a bit to look at the serpent better. Her face was practically glowing with excitement at the little creature.

Nanny simply perked her head up and looked at the serpent from her perch on the still floating broom. She held her hand up to the snake to let her sniff the backside of it as she had a big ol grin on her face. “She’s so adorable! But not as adorable as cats though. Gucci sounds like a sweet name. How did she come to have such a name?” She couldn’t help but ask as she was excited. Nanny seemed to scoff a bit and closed her eyes as she laid her head back down on her paws on the broom.

Wren looked back to her cat and rolled her eyes. “She’s being such a sour puss today. Especially since I mentioned about the silly formal…” She paused and looked up to Beaux as she adjusted her glasses. “Reminds me, are you going to it? The Yule formal that’s going to be in a few weeks?” She questions curiously.

Regardless of what Gucci did when the little witch had offered her hand, she brought it back and held it behind her with a giggle. She was amused by the little creature, and honestly hoped Beaux would bring her again. “So I had someone I wanted to introduce you to too! I wanted to go to Nelsons Apothecary and introduce you to Nelson. Today should be a slow day, so he could chat for a bit. I work part time at his shop, so even if it gets busy, I could help him out.” She muses aloud to her tall friend.

STATISTICS
    MP: 500/500
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 25% at B
    IVYLEAF33

Beaux
    Beaux

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow- Hero- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 29th October 2019, 6:42 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Post Word Count: 263
    Job Word Count: 263/519
    Music: Pink Cloud
    The expression on Wren’s face made Beaux relax. He was so worried that his pet would be received with fear or disgust, but he shouldn’t have doubted the little witch. She proved to him over and over again that she was kind and a wonderful friend. A shining smile took over his face.

Gucci’s tongue flickered in and out as she took in Wren’s scent. For a moment it seemed the serpent was deciding on whether she liked the witch or not. Then, she slid forward and placed her scaly head on top of the witch’s hand. It was the snake’s way of showing approval and affection. She tended to like women more anyway. “Well,” Beaux began with an awkward cough. “She… can hold things. Like a living, serpentine handbag. So I kinda gave her the nickname of a major handbag brand that I know?” he said, looking at his feet sheepishly. It was never easy to explain the nickname without sounding foolish.

Beaux laughed at Wren’s question about the Yule Formal.Le petit, I’m the one who’s organizing the Formal on the Marshalls’ behalf! If I weren’t there it would be a travesty!” he gave a dramatic flourish with his hand. “I daresay I’m very excited for it though. It’s been a while since I’ve been to a formal party~” A dreamy look filled his eyes for a moment.

The angel brightened up at the thought of meeting someone new. If they were a friend of Wren, they ought to be a nice person! “That sounds lovely! Lead the way, mon amie!”
    @Wren Mon amie = my friend!
    IVYLEAF33

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 7th July 2020, 4:09 pm

Witches
    &
    Cats
    (577) 1315 (1834 total) words || @Beaux || job info / job sign-up || short note here
    Wren smiled brightly as the snake placed her head in the witches hand. She rubbed the bottom of their head with her fingers as she looked to Beaux. She blinked a bit as he explained the reasoning behind Gucci's name. "Cool! I don't think I've met an animal who can do that before!" She says as she grins to him. She pointed over to Nanny a little herself. "That's kinda like me with Nanny. She would watch over me much like a Nanny would back home in Sailkia when I was little. She just kept on responding to 'Nanny', so I never stopped calling her Nanny." Her brown eyes shining happily up to him.

Beaux telling her that he was the one who was organizing the Yule Formal, and gasped a little while her cheeks flushed. She was embarrassed that she didn't know this at all! It felt like one of those 'really should have known already' kind of deals. She grins once more as she sees how happy the angel was about this as she fiddled with her own fingers. She moved to get on her broom to lead the way to Nelson's Apothecary.

"I've never been to a formal before… or a party." She admits to him while they walked. "Would it be okay if I went with you to the formal? Nelson said these things are better with partners, and dressing up nicely." She sighs deeply as she leans her head back. The bespectacled redhead scratched her head. This was a downfall of not knowing many people at her new job around holidays. "N-never mind. You probably have someone already. And I don't have much I think would be acceptable to go to the formal in either. Though I do have a yellow sundress I suppose?" That last part was for herself as she tapped her chin. She gasped as she perked up and pointed to a shop. "We're here!" Her broom quickly directed her towards the shop and she jumps off of it with Nanny. "Nelson! I'm back!" She calls as she opens the door. Nanny seems to skip right in as the witch opened the door. She looked back to Beaux and grinned. "Come on."

The inside of the shop had the shelves on both side walls of the shop that covered three-fourths of the length and reached the ceiling. They were stashed with large jars of herbs at the top, and various salves and potions mixed together on the other shelves. The middle of the floor was a couple three tier shelves with more large jars of herbs at the top, but this time there were smaller jars on the lower shelves with herbs in them. In the front window was a couple antique looking tables with herbs on display, even hanging above the shop. At the back right of the shop, at the end of the shelves, was a counter with an antique looking cash register and some more herbs hanging on a line on the ceiling.

Behind the counter was a slightly older man, near his thirties, with orange hair and a matching orange bushy handlebar mustache leaning over a book about herbs. The bell to the shop alerted him to Wren's entrance. "Hello there!" He says as he grins. "I'm Nelson Haggery. Welcome to my apothecary." He says as Nanny jumped up next to him and rubbed her head against his arm to get him to pet her.

STATISTICS
    MP: 1040/1040
    Weapons Equipped: Alchemy Belt, Witches Broom, Witch's Diadem
    MP = Alchemy Belt - 80% at B + Witch’s Diadem (Familiar's Blessings (S+)) 80% at B
    IVYLEAF33

Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 27th September 2020, 1:35 pm

Angel Boy
    Beaux
    Post Word Count: 329
    Job Word Count: 2,163 Total Group WC
    Music:
    ”That is very sweet,” Beaux said with a smile as Wren told of how Nanny got her nickname. “I’m glad we both have wonderful animal companions! They make great friends,” he added with a smile towards Nanny.

As the two walked along, the little witch admitted that she had never been to a party like the formal was going to be. He was a bit surprised at first, but realized that maybe they didn’t have things like that where she was from. “Of course we can go together!” Beaux replied excitedly. “I don’t have a date, so going with a friend would be beaucoup de plaisir! Oh, and don’t worry about the outfit. We should go shopping for one today, I’ll make sure you find something pretty and formal!” He would do his very best to make sure Wren’s first experience with a formal event went fantastically.

Before they knew it, the two had arrived at Nelson’s Apothecary. Wren skipped inside with the comfort of someone who spent a lot of time there. She gestured for him to join her, and he stepped inside the shop. Fascinated blue eyes scanned the space. Beaux had never been in an apothecary shop before. They weren’t a popular thing back in Napedia. There were herbs everywhere! Jars of all sizes contained a myriad of things like salves and potions. There was a very homely feel about the shop, it was quaint and eclectic.

Behind the counter was a man with orange hair and a fancy moustache. He greeted the two, introducing himself as Nelson Haggery. Nanny didn’t hesitate for a moment, jumping up to rub against the man.

Bonjour, Monsieur Haggery,” Beaux greeted with a pleasant smile. “Wren, this place is so lovely!” he gushed, looking around the shop once more. He loved the aesthetics of the place, whether they were intentional or not. Gucci peeked out of his sleeve once more, her tongue flickering as she took in the new location.
    @Wren - "Beaucoup de plaisir" = tons of fun
    IVYLEAF33

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 13th December 2020, 9:20 pm

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux) ASLww8b
    Black Hats, Black Cats. That Is Where The Witch Is At.

A grin was on the little witch’s face as her friend thought her story was sweet and that they were companions and were each other's friends. She honestly felt so when she held Nanny to her. The little cat was her best friend since the moment she met her. As Beaux accepted going to the Yule ball with her, the little witch lit up with excitement. She couldn’t wait now! Now she was all too excited to get herself a dress for the party! He would have a better sense at fashion than her anyways.

Wren loved the look on Beaux’s face as he saw the inside of the shop she lovingly tended often. “If you ever need a healing salve, or potion, I make all of them in here! I’m going to brag, but Nelson’s shop got better because of me and my presence.” She snickers as she ‘cleaned’ her nails on her shirt before checking to see if they were ‘polished.’ In all honesty, her nails were terrible as she nibbles on them from time to time, especially when she’s holding back her anger or thinking really hard about something.

She was enjoying being able to show off her other work place now. “Nelson! This is Beaux! The man who helped me get into the Rune Knights~” “Ah, you mean the man who half stole you away from me.” He grins as he fake wiped a tear from his eye, he was actually holding back a laugh, showing that he was only teasing and meant no harm to the comment. Wren grinned even brighter. “The Rune Knights are having a ball soon, so I won’t be in later today, besides yo-” “Yes, yes. Go and get yourself all pretty and such. I have more than enough potions and salves and creams at the ready. You don’t need to make more or organize anything.” He muses as he shoos her away. Wren blinks before she looks back to Beaux, but then back to Nelson and motioned for him to come closer to her so she could whisper in his ear.

A moment later, Nelson sighs deeply and grabs her some jewels, and sets them on the counter. “You’re lucky that I was going to raise your pay anyways.” He chuckles to her as the brown eyed witch lit up with joy once again. “Thank you Nelson!” She grabs the jewels and turns her full attention back to Beaux, nervously scratching her cheek. “Would you… know the best places in Crocus to go shopping for something like the Yule Ball?” She asks curiously while opening her alchemy pouch and putting the jewels in it. The jewels seemed bigger than the bag, but it didn’t even seem to budge from her putting it in, in fact, peering in, it seemed like it was just a black void.

|| Words: 476 || Thread Total: 2640 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Wren - #ff6600 Nelson - #6699cc
    Tag: @Beaux
    Enemies: Wren's Fashion Sense

Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 26th December 2020, 1:57 pm

First Time Shopping! (w/ Beaux) 64u0cFG

”Oh, I will definitely take you up on that offer!” Beaux replied, letting out a chuckle at Wren’s not-so-subtle bragging. The little witch was certainly a character, he enjoyed her charisma. “I don’t know much about potions, but I have used healing salves before! They are wonderful creations.”

“My apologies, monsieur,” Beaux joked back at Nelson, clutching his heart in exaggeration as the man wiped a fake tear from his eye. He liked the apothecary shop owner already. Gucci seemed to like it here too, as she had ventured a little further from the Knight’s sleeve. “Though I must say, Wren is a valuable member of the Rune Knights, so she must be an absolute treasure to you!”

Wren got her payment from Nelson, who shooed her away to go do some shopping. “Well,” Beaux mused at his friend’s question as she put her money away. “We can start out at some nearby shops. There’s one called Deb’s Designs in this part of town, we may have passed by it earlier! As far as I’ve seen they seem to have good reviews.” The angel thought over the places he had been in Crocus as far as fashion went. Some of his nicer clothes had come from a store in Era, but there was one place in Crocus that sold the types of outfits that would be more fitting for a Yule Ball. It was a little on the expensive side, though.

“What are you thinking your budget is, petit?” he asked with a little hesitation in his voice, looking to his friend. Gucci left his sleeve entirely and had curled around his shoulders, her tongue flicking out every few seconds.

Post WC: 280 Thread WC: 2,920 Tagged: @Wren Job Info: X Music: Link

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 3rd March 2021, 12:13 pm

Black Hats, Black Cats. That Is Where The Witch Is At.

After Beaux confessed he didn’t know much about potions, Wren smiled brightly. “They’re just as good as salves! Some potions even heal and give you boosts!” She was excited to explain that to him. She honestly wanted to tell him more, but she didn’t want to just stand there explaining it to him, their legs would get tired after a little while. As the angel commented that Wren must have been a treasure to Nelson, Nelson began nodding. “She is. My shop wouldn’t be doing as good as it is without her. She even made potions and salves that I haven’t ever heard of before! If you guys take her away from me more, I’ll be sad and might have to move closer to the Rune Knights to get her back!” He chortles to them. Wren blushed as she scratched the back of her head nervously before she was shooed away from Nelson.

When she was posed the question of her budget, the little witch tapped her chin as she thought. “I think… about five hundred thousand jewels is what I got right now. The rest goes for herbs~! I’ve been saving up for a while for other herbs. What kinds of clothes does Deb’s Designs have? I honestly hadn’t looked into clothes before…” If Beaux could tell, Wren got her clothes from superstore or discount stores and tended to just grab clothes that looked like they would fit her, like her long sleeve and shorts look. Fashion most definitely wasn’t her personal calling. Nanny mewed as she padded on the ground around her witches feet. Wren looked over at Gucci and smiled as the snake seemed to like the shop. “What all do serpents eat? I have a little pet treat I’ve been working on making out of herbs and would like to see if others are okay with it… but I’m also not sure what other animals really eat.” She confessed to the angel now.

A customer had entered the store and walked by Wren and Beaux to go to Nelson at the counter. Wren frowned a little as she looked back, but forced herself to look away. “I don’t need to help today! I’m off today!” She was trying to convince herself not to go help the customer and have fun outside of the shop today.

|| Words: 389 || Thread Total: 3309 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Wren - #ff6600 Nelson - #6699cc
    Enemies: Wren's Fashion Senses

Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 4th September 2021, 2:16 pm

“Parfaite!” Beaux said cheerfully. With a budget like that, Deb’s would be a good starting point. From there they could go up or down in price depending on what all they found. “Deb’s has some everyday clothes but they specialize in fun formalwear, like prom dresses and suits! I haven’t been there though, just heard about it. Don’t worry, petit,” he reassured her, “I’ll be your fashion guide for the day!” With that exclamation, he struck a silly pose, hoping humor would ease any apprehension she felt about shopping. He wanted this to be a fun day for them both.

When Wren looked at Gucci and asked about pet treats, Beaux glanced at his snake friend out of the corner of his eye. “She mostly eats meat, but I’ve seen her eat some weird stuff too… So she might try it - especially if it’s from you! She likes you already,” the angel said with a shrug that caused the serpent on his shoulder to give him a glare.

“Right, let’s get you out of here so you don’t accidentally help a customer on your day off!” Beaux teased, ushering his witchy friend towards the door.

Post WC: 196    Thread WC: 3,505    Tagged: @Wren    Job Info: X    Music: Link

Parfaite! = Perfect!

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 8th September 2021, 10:40 pm

Black Hats, Black Cats, Double Bubbles, Toils, and Troubles.

Beaux saying he’d be her fashion guide for the day had the little witch beaming with excitement as she couldn’t wait. She let up a giggle at the man's silly pose, before she asked about the pet treats. At the mention of Gucci eating meats mostly, Wren tapped her chin slightly, nodding as she did so. “I see…” She was concocting ideas in her mind already for potential treats for Gucci. “I’ll see about giving Gucci a treat next time then. I might have something even better than these treats for her.”

After the customer came in, Beaux was ushering her out the door. She quickly stuffs her jewels in her alchemy belt on her hips, grabs her broom and Nanny starts to bound after her, jumping up onto the broom after Wren makes it horizontal after they get outside of the shop. Nelson was waving towards the witch and her friend as they were leaving his shop before he was preoccupied with the customer before him. “Care to lead the way?” She adjusts her glasses upon her face while she kicks her feet lightly.

She would stay close to her fellow Rune Knight as they traveled to the store, looking up at the building as they approached it. Part of her wondered how different it would be from a typical supermarket store or discount clothing store.

|| Words: 227 || Thread Total: 3732 || Job || Job Approval ||
    || Wren - #ff6600 || Nelson Haggery - #6699cc ||
    Enemies: ???

Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 14th November 2021, 8:52 pm

“I think she’d like that,” Beaux responded with a warm smile. It made him happy that his serpent friend was being doted on, something she rarely let him do.

The angel led the way to Deb’s, taking in the beautiful day outside before they arrived. The building was fairly large, built in a rather dated architecture style. It certainly had its charm, though. Strands of golden lights lined the windows, which showed several mannequins adorned with various suits, dresses, and other formal attire. As Beaux led Wren inside, they were greeted by cheerful music and a very friendly employee.

“Welcome to Deb’s! What can I help you find today?” she asked. A smile crossed the friendly face framed by bouncing curls.

Bonjour! We’re looking for attire for a winter formal event,” Beaux replied, giving a slight bow with his greeting.

“Perfect! Right this way, I’ll show you a few things that are trending this season, then we can go over some other options if the seasonal ones don’t suit your fancy.” The chipper employee led them towards the left side of the store, past several racks of suits and dresses. Beaux gave an encouraging glance towards Wren. This must be a bit overwhelming for her.

Post WC: 205    Thread WC: 3,937    Tagged: @Wren    Job Info: X    Music: Link  

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 16th November 2021, 11:31 pm

Wren looked up at the building that they were going to in awe when they approached it. It was a little older than most of the buildings she had been seeing around, but it looked cute regardless. She looked in the windows and slipped herself off of her broom before they even made it to the door. Nanny walked by Wren’s feet as the short witch followed slightly behind the angel into the store. Her brown eyes widened with wonder as she looked around.

After they were greeted by the employee, Wren gave a slightly nervous smile to the woman. She honestly was worried about what may come from this adventure to find her a dress for the formal. She let her feet patter behind the two and puffed her cheeks while holding her broom to her as she did so, not wanting it to be left anywhere and mistaken as possibly trash or removed and thought of as an actual cleaning broom. Really could not have that.

Seeing her friend look at her as they went past all the tall gowns and suits, made Wren smile a little. “I hope there’s something in my size… I usually have to shop in these ‘kids’ sections to get something for me.” The closer the group got to their destination in the store, the curiouser the little witch honestly started to be about what they possibly had in store for trends and other things she could possibly like.

She paused for a moment and cleared her throat. “Excuse me? Can I make one request? I want something that makes it seem like I have a bit more of a chest.” She says as she puts a hand over where her breasts would be if they were bigger than ant bites. There was a light blush across her cheeks as she felt that was an embarrassing request for a dress to be made.

|| Words: 320 || Thread Total: 4,257 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: ???

Beaux
    Beaux

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Beaux 21st January 2022, 1:54 pm

”Don’t worry, petit, they probably have quite the variety of sizes. That, and we could always find a tailor to make the outfit fit you just right,” the angel reassured Wren. Even he had to go to a tailor frequently. There were no places he had found that made clothes that accommodated large wings, so he had to get his clothing adjusted so the wings could poke through.

When Wren requested an outfit to give her more of a chest, the employee turned to give her a smile. “Of course, we can look for something that will give you all the ‘oomph’ you want!” The three finally came to their destination, a section of the store decorated for the upcoming holidays. A red rug covered the floor and pretty snowflake ornaments hung from the ceiling. The mannequins and racks of clothing here held a lot of red, green, white, and blue.

“Here we are!” the lady trilled, approaching a rack of clothing. “Here we have the hottest seasonal dress,” she addressed Wren first. From the rack she pulled a green dress. It had a lower cut top with a large red plaid bow on the front and a plaid accent in the same color on the skirt. Beaux stood next to his friend, ready to give her support. Already he was doubtful of this dress. It didn’t really seem like Wren’s style, but the employee was just doing her job and trying to sell the most popular styles first. They could work their way through the options until they found something that was right for the witch.

Post WC: 268    Thread WC: 4,525    Tagged: @Wren    Job Info: X    Music: Link  

Wren
    Wren

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Wren 29th August 2022, 8:13 pm

As her request was met with approval of the goal, Wren seemed to brighten up as she followed the employee to the seasonal section. She peered down at the rug before her eyes looked to the ceiling. She found all the decorations to be interesting. “Like yule back home…” She murmured softly before turning back to the employee again. She looked over towards the clothing on the mannequins and smiles a little, till the employee spoke up and held up a dress for her to see

The little witch tilted her head a bit before she looked down to her shirt again. “Uh… I’m not sure you realize…?” She turned to her side and grabbed the seams of her shirt before pulling them back to expose how thin and small her body was, especially in the chest area. She near seemed like she didn’t have any. She let go of her shirt before she looked at the dress. “Should I try it on first?” She questions Beaux. Would she even be allowed to do that here? She shook her head before she looked at the other clothes. “Could I have a few more options to look at before I try anything on or decide?” She ran a hand behind her head as she nervously smiles to the employee just doing their job.

|| Words: 222 || Personal Total: 2949 ||  Thread Total: 4747 || Job || Job Approval ||
    Enemies: Wren's androgynous body~

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 2:57 pm