Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The have fun plan(open to FT members)

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Cursed Seal
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Izunagi Blackwing(Dead)
    Experience : 13,894

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Lightning
    Second Skill: Metal
    Third Skill:

The have fun plan(open to FT members) Empty The have fun plan(open to FT members)

Post by Nightken 8th July 2013, 7:46 pm

It was almost noon at the Fairy Tail guildhall everything seemed to be peaceful, well as peaceful as Fairy Tail gets. Nightken was sitting at a table in his casual clothes which resemble that of a bartender with a cup of black coffee in hand and a newspaper in the other. "Let's see what's going on in the news today." He said while taking a sip of his coffee. Reading the weather for the week first then to the entertainment pages. According to the weather forecast it was supposed to be only about seventy degrees for the day. "Looks like it'll be good weather today." He said aloud going to the entertainment pages.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The have fun plan(open to FT members) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    The have fun plan(open to FT members) 5Wr4WuE
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:
    B: 3
    C: 4
    D: 6

Bank
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Ariel's Descent
    Mentor : Self-taught
    Experience : 100,337.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Space/Cosmic Magic
    Second Skill: Light Dragon Slayer (2nd Gen)
    Third Skill:

The have fun plan(open to FT members) Empty Re: The have fun plan(open to FT members)

Post by Leapflight 8th July 2013, 7:58 pm

"I win! Hahahaha, no-one can beat me!" Ebony yelled as she placed her hand on the table, ready for anyone who seemed to challenge her. I'm the best arm wrestler ever! Ebony grinned as she spotted Nightken in the corner, reading the daily newspaper. "Excuse me fellas. I have business I must attend to." she said smiling as she stood up from the table walking towards the Lightning Mage.

His face was covered directly by the newspaper, making Ebony stand on her toes to look down on him. "Hey Nightken, wassup? Seeing as you're not doing anything, let's go do something fuuun!" she said grinning as she pointed towards a couple of mages Mattress Surfing down the stairs. Hey, I wonder where they got those mattresses from... she shrugged her shoulders as she waited for an answer.

She was in a good mood today, a very good one at that. Nothing seemed to bother her like it normally did, but at the same time she felt obligated to make Nightken do something, something fun, something crazy! Hey Ebz, what are you doing?! Atlas asked her, flying over to her, hovering above Nightken's head.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Guild Master- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

The have fun plan(open to FT members) Empty Re: The have fun plan(open to FT members)

Post by Nightken 8th July 2013, 8:12 pm

Looking up he saw Ebony barely looking over his newspaper. Folding it up he finished the remainder of his coffee and stood up. "Excuse me Ebony I just need to take this mug back to the bar counter." Nightken said as he walked past her and placed his mug in the dish drop off area. Walking back to Ebony he stood in front of her and asked. "Now what was it you wanted? Sorry I didn't really hear you earlier due to the usual roar of the guild."

The have fun plan(open to FT members) For_nightken_of_ftrp_by_tehfrostyheart-d72m9kl
    Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Guild Master- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 8th July 2013, 8:26 pm

"Now what was it you wanted? Sorry I didn't really hear you earlier due to the usual roar of the guild." he said in his usual serious tone.
    Ebony frowned and crossed her arms. "Nightken Blackwing! Today you and I are going to have a day of Fun and only Fun. No exceptions. " she said grinning as she grabbed his shirt and pulled him along towards the middle of the hall.

"So, what would you like to do first?" she asked him, hoping he wouldn't say something boring like, Chess or Reading. She stared at him blankly as a massive brawl broke out in front of them. "Oooh, a fight! Go join in!" she said grinning as she pushed him towards the fighting men.
    I hope Quinn isn't around, she'll have a fit if she sees the guild in such havoc, she thought as looked around for the blonde haired mage. She couldn't see her, let alone hear her.

HEY EBONY! COME JOIN THE BRAWL!
    The voice lingered in her head as she looked through the fighting men. ATLAS?! WTHAREYOUDOINGYOUCRAZYSPACEPET?!
    Her eyes widened as she saw his tail through the many men. I must save him... and have some fun at the same time. I'll show Nightken how fun it is! She smiled as she jumped in the air, dodging the punches and kicks being thrown at her. She reached her pet and hugged him tightly as someone aimed a punch at her pet. She quickly reacted, swinging her hand around his leg, making the guy fall over. "No one touches Atlas..." she breathed as everyone went silent, stopping their fighting for one moment. "Oh my god, someone was going to hurt that little creature? Get him!!" someone shouted as Ebony smiled. She stood up and let everyone else dog-pile him while she stood there, watching in surprise. "Well, didn't that escalate quickly" she smiled.

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 8th July 2013, 8:49 pm

Ebony dragged Nightken to a brawl and said for him to join in. Knowing no matter what he tries to say isn't going to work he decided to just go with it and join the brawl. Walking up to the brawl with his hands in his pockets and completely calm. The other people looked in shock as Nightken was willingly going to join a brawl. "Get him!" One of the guys yelled as they all jumped at him. To everyone else it seemed as though he disappeared in an instant and then reappeared above them slamming the entire group to the ground and hopped off as the groaned from the weight of one another slammed down on them. "If you want me to have fun try something more entertaining Ebony" Nightken said to her with his hands still in his pockets.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 10th July 2013, 1:42 am

"If you want me to have fun try something more entertaining Ebony" Nightken said to her with his hands still in his pockets. Ebony frowned, as she looked at Atlas. What does this Nightken person like to do? I mean seriously, WHO DOESN'T LIKE BRAWLING?!? Atlas's voice pounded in her as she sat down.
    "You're right Nightken, this is boring." she looked at Atlas who was staring at her in dismay. She pushed her pet away as she walked towards her fellow guildmember. "Again, I am the type of Rollercoaster, horse-riding, bungee-jumping type person. But seeing as you don't really like that stuff... How about we blow up something?" Ebony's eyes gleamed as she walked to the front door.  "Come on then, we won't wait for the grass to grow" she said as she looked at Atlas. Stay here, tell Heero or Leonard they are looking after the guild for a few hours? OK? Atlas rolled his eyes and nodded as he flew over to the second floor.
    "You coming Nightken?"

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 10th July 2013, 12:49 pm

Thinking of something that Ebony might not have tried before. Nightken walked with Ebony outside it was a really nice day. Whistling loudly when they got outside Tenshu quickly showed up and landed in front of them. Climbing on his wyvern's back and said to Ebony. "You curious on how it feels to fly on something roughly the same size as a dragon? I'll show you the way I enjoy flying and you better hold on tight he likes to go fast on days like this." Nightken said to Ebony holding his hand out to her to help her up.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 13th July 2013, 7:47 am

"You curious on how it feels to fly on something roughly the same size as a dragon? I'll show you the way I enjoy flying and you better hold on tight he likes to go fast on days like this." Nightken said to Ebony, holding his hand out to her to help her up.
    Ebony smiled as he looked at the creature. It was beautiful, magnificent and just plain Epic. It stretched it's mighty silver wings as Ebony stared at it in awe. A creature of such size an bueaty. Ebony had not seen anything like it before.
    Finally, something fun that I like to do too! Ebony nodded and grabbed his hand and sat on the creature. It was huge indeed. A Wyvern, yes, that's what it was called. I wish Atlas was this big... she grinned as she looked at Nightken. Maybe he's not so boring after all.
    As the wind blew onto her face, she closed her eyes. A sweet breeze blew away her worries. Paperwork. Oh so much paperwork since she became Guild Master. She looked at the giant Wyvern's teeth. They glistened in the summer sun, just like his eyes. She recalled Nightken calling him, Tenshu was him name. It fitted him perfectly. A Castle was it's translation. Strong and mighty like the creature that she rode upon.
    She looked at Nightken, eager to start the ride that she was longing for.

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 13th July 2013, 3:50 pm

After helping Ebony up Tenshu took off at full speed into the sky. They were at cloud level in a matter of minutes. Seeing Magnolia from that hight was a spectacular sight . "Tenshu catch." Nightken said loudly as he hopped off of the wyvern's back. Falling through the clouds he enjoyed the feeling from doing this. Tenshu waited for his usual amount of time before diving after Nightken. Catching him in one of his claws he did a quick spin allowing Nightken to land on Tenshu's back. "You wanna give it a shot? It's pretty fun." He asked Ebony with a smile on his face.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 13th July 2013, 6:55 pm

They flew into the air faster than she thought, making herself grab onto the Wyvern's back tightly. Wow.. Ebony breathed as she looked at the outskirts of Magnolia Town. It's immense beauty could be seen from where she sat. As the sun shone above her she had to close her eyes for a moment, to take it all in. So amazing...
     "Tenshu catch." Nightken said loudly as he hopped off of the wyvern's back. "Nightken! No!" Ebony was about to jump of after him, only to realise that the Wyvern began to dive, face-first down towards the earth. Ebony closed her eyes for a moment until she saw Nightken falling down towards earth like a meteor. The wyvern flew beneath him, catching him as he swerved upwards towards the heavens once more.
    Ebony felt relived as she saw Nightken sitting in front of her.
    "You wanna give it a shot? It's pretty fun." He asked Ebony with a smile on his face. A smile. A smile she hadn't seen all day. She returned one with a nod of her head as she looked down towards the earth. OMGWHATAMIDOINGTHSIISNOTSPACEITHASNOZEROGRAVITYOMG! She grinned as she jumped of his back, nervous yet wanting to do it,sending her flying towards the earth. It's not like space... We are going so fast... Ebony's eyes looked up to see the world pass by her, slowly. It's so peaceful... As the Wyvern swerved under her and catched her as she fell onto it with a thump. Sorry? she hoped she didn't hurt the Wyvern. She looked at Nightken and tilted her head slightly, "Thank you. This has been magical" she said smiling as she petted the Wyvern. "And thank you too"

Nightken
    Nightken

Electric Reaper

Electric Reaper

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nightken 13th July 2013, 7:09 pm

Seeing Ebony enjoy the time flying around Nightken was glad. This is the type of things I do in my off time for fun. That's why I'm always serious when in the guildhall, I want to be selfish and enjoy this time in the sky to myself at least that's what I used to think before today." Nightken said to Ebony as he had Tenshu reshape a large cloud over Magnolia into the Fairy Tail insignia. After spending a few hours in the hour he had Tenshu land in front of the guildhall. "Thank you for all your effort today and I'll join in the brawls you invite me to every once in a while." Nightken said to Ebony as they got off the wyvern. Tenshu flew back towards the East Forest as they headed inside.

Themes:

Missions Complete-
    100 year:
    10 year:
    SS:
    S:
    A:

Bank
    Leapflight
    Leapflight

Cosmic Fairy

Cosmic Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Leapflight 13th July 2013, 7:26 pm

This is the type of things I do in my off time for fun. That's why I'm always serious when in the guildhall, I want to be selfish and enjoy this time in the sky to myself at least that's what I used to think before today." Nightken said to Ebony as he had Tenshu reshape a large cloud over Magnolia into the Fairy Tail insignia. Ebony's eyes lit up as she listened to his words and saw the insignia. "Oh Nightken, you are one of the most unselfish people I have ever met. Always helping people. Plus, having some time for yourself isn't something selfish! Just be sure to come back to the guild, and you do" Ebony looked across at him, placing her hand on his shoulder.
     "Thank you for all your effort today and I'll join in the brawls you invite me to every once in a while." Nightken said to Ebony as they got off the wyvern. "Hahaahah, no need Nightken. I like the way you are. Just be yourself, and never change. Ok?" she hopped of the Wyvern and smiled as she walked towards the Guild Doors. "Shall we?"

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:01 pm