Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Another new person

gokol
    gokol

Player 
    Lineage : Sand Demon
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Another new person Empty Another new person

Post by gokol 5th July 2013, 11:41 am

I have done a lot of Profile Reading and other stuff.
    I think I'm going to go Blue pegasus since my character I am planning on making would fit in there most. I briefly considered fairy tail, and other then Blue Pegasus I guess it's another good match, but I have my secret reasons for wanting Blue Pegasus. I am the person who is going to friend the entire forum! I just a wandering otaku and Roleplayer.

Another new person Empty Re: Another new person

Post by Guest 5th July 2013, 11:57 am

Blue Pegasus is a mighty fine guild ran by a rather pragmatic leader. He is one of the legendary Wizard Saints, as is the GM of Fairy Tail, however this one had direct storyline influence. I suggest going to BP if you want to have a consistent story driven roleplay experience, but go to FT if you feel like you want the social rp experience. They are always doing crazy stuff at the FT guildhall on this site! :) Welcome, Enjoy your stay, question me to your hearts content.

- Bobby Teh Admin
    gokol
    gokol

Player 

Post by gokol 5th July 2013, 12:14 pm

No, it's just my characterr would fit in with a certain character in Blue Pegasus. I am not going to spoil which one. I edited my post before you posted this just so you know. It contains a little about me. Not all of which is serious but references to a certain fandom. Anyways thanks for the welcome definitely going the BP route my second character idea is a more complex matter on the other hand. If it's not some where in the rules(which I am planing on getting during the next time I am on can you explain Lineage?

Post by Guest 5th July 2013, 12:27 pm

Oh O_O, go for it! I support you, ill keep an eye on your topics because you have generated interest in your character before it's even concluded. I hope to see what surprises you have in store for the readers. ^^

- Bobby Teh Admin
    gokol
    gokol

Player 

Post by gokol 5th July 2013, 12:35 pm

Hint: Go to my second thread idea if you want a little spoiler. 1 and 2 are related so and I do mention them in that thread at the end.
    Jermin
    Jermin
    Lamia Scale's Corroding Titan

Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Magician's Spirit
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : "Levi" the Force

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Dragon Slayer
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Post by Jermin 6th July 2013, 2:17 am

Heyyo, Welcome ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Another new person Jerms310

Rex's Theme Song
    Spoiler:

Another new person 12
    gokol
    gokol

Player 

Post by gokol 6th July 2013, 5:14 am

Thank you Ichigo! XD
    Mifune
    Mifune

The White Wizard

The White Wizard

Developer/GFX Artist- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Guild Master- Dragon Slayer- H-Rank- S-Rank- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Best GFX Artist Award- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Malefic Illusions
    Guild : Guildless
    Mentor : Oykai
    Experience : 500

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Death Wish
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Mifune 6th July 2013, 6:18 am

Hey, welcome to the forum!

I'll be your Guild Master.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 9:01 am