Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fate's Chosen

Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 
    Lineage : Reaping Darkness
    Position : None
    Guild : Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Sol
    Experience : ‭1,893.75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dance of Steel
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public Fate's Chosen

Post by Raviel Rune 26th July 2019, 2:44 pm

He had been taught vigilance when it came to the World of the Living. He had been taught to measure his words if he ever bumped, for whatever reason, into his elder brothers's summoner. However, for how much they had warned him, Raviel was still seeking the guy up. The more they spoke about him, in all honesty...they did not say much, the more Raviel's curiosity nagged at his bones. For how unbelievably powerful Elder Brother Amuul and Elder Brother Shindara, to think they were "at the wims of" a mortal was quite...curious. Whoever this summoner was, they would appear to be someone of great magical prowess.

Raviel walked at a steady pace throughout the streets of a nice quiet cloudy day, his open toed tabi boots not making a sound as he tip tapped his way forward. The Void Dweller kept to himself and towards the right side of the road, close to the buildings around the area. He did not have much information to use, but he did at the very least have something. Brother Amuul's summoner was someone important within one of Fiore's most reknown trading company.  That was the extent of his knowledge, so as far as his search went  he would have to start at the bottom and slowly work his way up.

Considering the place he was in and his fifteen minute stroll from the docs to a huge building with a floating diamond lacrima on top was rather grand in looks and adornments the Deathless considered it the best spot to find information on some affluent mage of a trading company.

Arrived at the place, Raviel could not help himself but stop by a large marble wall full of names. It seemed like it was some form of rememberance for souls that had already moved on from the mortal coil. The young man fiddled with his belt slightly adjusting it to his sides as his eyes read out every name. Yeah, it did seem he was standing around a memorial. Placing a fist on his chest and bowing slightly, the fresh out of training Reaper payed a small homage to those souls whose meaning  in the World of the Living had already been extinguished.

With that done, it was time for Raviel to sloly walk up the set of stairs leading inside the stone interior. The reception area was just as fancy as the exterior. Gold and crimson. Colors of Opulence. Similar to what he had home, not a bad thing.

Raviel quietly took his spot in a line an patiently waited for his turn. This time dusting off his baggy, snakescale pants from time to time and then adjusting his leather gloves. When he finally arrived in front of the lady manning the central position, Alisha was her name apparently, he took a moment to gather his words in his mouth. The inhabitants of the World of the Living are not generally psionic or able of mind speaking.

"I... I would like to know more... about the company's CEO, if you may, oh receptionist mine." He followed those words with a quick bow.

WC 522

Last edited by Raviel Rune on 27th July 2019, 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Public Re: Fate's Chosen

Post by Ruvel 26th July 2019, 4:10 pm

Ruvel || Y-Rank || Onyx Moon
    Word Count : 725
    Notes : @Raviel Rune

Fates Chosen

It had been a long few weeks to say the least, the blonde haired youth had taken many visits to the outskirts of Tsak Ordahic, it wasn't because he had a death wish at least he was quite sure that he hadn't had one but who knew these days as very little went the way it was meant to. He had been betrayed by pretty much everyone he had ever held close and it made him question a lot of things not only about himself but those around him. Due to the attack that had happened but a few months before he had been kept in safety within the snow covered mountains of the silent glaciers, he had come to understand that this was where he was born and was raised for a few years before the attack that let him into the hell that he became to know as home happened. Cresent Island still gave him chills and he blatently refused to go anywhere near it so if something needed done there he would normally send Sol or one of the vice presidents so he didn't have to step foot on it.

Now he wore a white piece of silk around his eyes with ice blue embroidery on it, white mandarin suit with ice blue embroidery on his left arm that stated his name, his position and the company symbol was still bound close to his chest as it was still healing. On his collar sat what seemed like a white gold pin showing his position, this was a thing that was linked to him and allowed him his clerance within the company. In his right hand there was a cane that he used to help him navigate as he was still learning how to move around things without the help of a tool or person. Standing just behind him was the four foot three inch reaper known as Oykai. He was wearing white hakama, white male kimono with a hood that came over his eyes, his head instantly moving towards Raviel 'What the hell are you doing here?!' he sent to the youth as he was sure he hadn't finished his training so this shouldn't have happened 'Do Shindara and Amuul know you are here?! I am refusing to take the fall if they don't!' he continued, he cared little that the blonde haired Deathless may have held a higher station in their race he still held a higher station within what would become his primary cast the moment he became a full reaper.

Ruvel was completely unaware of the conversation happening between Oykai and the curious figure that was standing at the reception desk "Well it would all depend on which CEO you would be enquiring about and why you would be enquiring about the company management." Ruvel said calmly it was clear he was cautious on the matter but he was still being pleasent about the entire situation "I am Ruvel Mizune one of the two CEO of this company, is there something I can help you with?" he asked as he now walked forward Oykai helping him forward so he didn't bump into any of the employees that were trying to do their work, they were quite understanding of the youth's current situation and done their best to accomadate him to the best of their ability but this was still a place of business "You have the aura of a person of the void, would that be a correct assumption to make?" he asked as he couldn't see with his eyes but feel it, it wouldn't be that hard to imagine that he would know this aura as his co-ceo was a deathless, he had spent several years with one and three of his summons also held the same auras. "Forgive my manners, I would give a gentle bow but with my arm wrapped and havin to hold onto this stick it is near impossible for me, I might fall over." he said with a warm tone "Miss Angael, I will take it from here feel free to go for a break." he said the woman nodding instinctually and headed off "She left." Oykai commented rolling his own eyes unable to believe that the woman would have already forgotten that the youth was blind especially considering his eyes were covered.

<~~~~~"Even the light has darkness if you look close enough."~~~~~>

Notes:
    Word count will be found at the top by overing over the templates headerA

Last edited by Ruvel on 5th January 2020, 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fate's Chosen 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 26th July 2019, 5:37 pm

It seemed, for some odd reason, that fate had made his decision on Raviel and decided to give him a nudge in the right direction. What the boy did not think of finding was Master Oykai there. For some reason, he was aiding a yoith from the World of the Living. While the Reaper trainee would not extern his suprise at Oykai's voice reaching his thoughts, the slight fiddling with his necklace would indicate only slight nervousness.

"Elder Brother Amuul and Elder Brother Shindara know about my presence in the World of the Living, oh Cousin mine. I would have no reason to hide it from them, nor it would really be possible to do so. I am here to learn more about the World of the Living and its inhabitants, to further my training and quench my own curiosity on the person whose my siblings share a contract with. I stand to learn much from this research, so please do not interfere. It is not my intention to sow chaos nor trouble in foreign lands." Were his words on the matter. In the end seeking out his siblings' summoner had not been prohibited. He was not doing anything inherently wrong in his view. Being able to learn more about someone powerful enough to share a contract with the Royals of the Void would indeed allow him to understand how the Living relate to the Deathless.

The person accompaining Oykai piqued Raviel's curiosity as he made his introductions. Feeble in body, strained and blindfolded, he looked only slightly older than Raviel himself. What intrigued the Reaper was the vast number of coincidental similarities between them. If he were to stand upright, they seemed to be around the same height. Same hair color, even though Raviel technically dyed his own. Same complexion, or at the very least the boy known as Ruvel was coming real close to Raviel's albino skin tone.

What interested the Deathless most was what Ruvel himself stated. A youth was one of two CEOs of the tradong company. The young reaper in training had to guess how could a young, oddly devoid of magic prowess teen be able to fill such a position. His doubts would soon be thoroughly explained however.

Bringing his hands to his sides and lowering his head down low in a fluent and calcualted motion, Raviel bowed at Ruvel. "It is...a pleasure to meet you, Lord Mizune." He answered right after standing up. "My name is Raviel. It is...a honor and pleasure to...make your acquaintance."

He hoped treating the guy the same as a Noble would convey a message of respect. Then, when he was about to answer Ruvel's question, the youth guessed his origins to the letter. So in truth the young wasn't as magicless as Raviel initally believed.

"You are...correct. My home resides within the Void." He answered after a moment of silence. He never spoke too much, so he needed time to weight his words and pronounce them correctly. He would nod at Ruvel's words about his current condition, even though the boy would not be able to see it most probably. Back to finding the right words for stuff.

"I understand. I came here to...uhm..." Raviel's arm played with one of his bangs as he stopped for a moment to think. How were you supposed to pronounce that word again? Ah right. "I was told the CEO of this company held a contract with Prince Amuul and Prince Shindara. I wished...to know more about them and the circumstances of their relation with my-"

One step at the time Raviel. Might be better to not reveal too much right away.

"My Princes. You'll have to pardon me, I am not used to speaking much."

Once again, the Deathless quieted down. He turned away from the counter and stepped forward towards Mizune. Indeed the boy seemed to be in a very fragile condition. Perhaps it was jot the opportune time to press him over that matter.

"You seem...distressed, Lord Mizune. Would you like me to aid you?" He offered. "I understand you may have duties to attend to, so perhaps it would be better for me to come again at a later date. It is not my intention...to waste your time nor stress you out."

WC 714 @Ruvel
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 27th July 2019, 2:29 am

Sol sighed as he finished his paperwork for the day and placed the last piece into the bin before sending it away with a touch of the lacrima, the Reaper let out a breath as he looked thru his schedule and saw he had some free time an decided to go and get some fresh air before his next meeting. It was still so strange to him that he was now a CEO of the Company but he didnt question Ruvels Judgement only worked harder to strive to be worthy of the position he had been given. Stretching a bit the CEO headed out of his office and down to the lower levels his uniform clean and tidy he took the elevator down to the lower levels before exiting. As he exited the elevator he suddenly heard Ruvel talking with someone he couldn’t see at the moment and the Reaper decided to approach as he saw Oykai as well. once he was close enough to speak he waited for Ruvel to Finish speaking before he spoke as he entered Ruvel and Oykais line of sight “ I see you wanted out of the office as well Rui” he said before the secretary passed him and the reaper blinked before he heard what Oykai said and the CEO could only Face Palm for a moment before mumbling something in annoyance.

He then bowed slightly to the elder reaper but kept his guard up at all times” Oykai it is a pleasure to see you as always” he greeted politely before he turned his attention to the young man before them. Ruvel had mentioned he had the feeling of a void dweller and Sol could see it from the appearance of the young man except for the eyes. Still he would not pry into his business but he would greet him kindly.”I am Sol Detholusin the Other CEO of the Company it is a pleasure to meet you” he said with the same slight bow he gave Oykai, Sol could not help but be wary of strangers and he never would stop being wary due to what Demi had done and taught him not to mention how protective he was of his crystal. Even now he felt a dull throb from it constantly due to what Demi had done to him on the gazebo.

wc 328

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Ruvel
    Ruvel

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 13th January 2020, 3:01 am

Ruvel || Z-Rank || Onyx Moon
    Word Count: 1,269
    Total Word Count : 1,994
    Notes : @Raviel Rune @Sol

Fates Chosen

Oykai listened carefully to his summoner explain why he wouldn't be using his usual mannerisms, it was understandable, though some of the clients had still seemed to have wanted it if it was someone he dealt with personally due to their 'entitlement'. It never really did sit well with the blue haired albino but what was he going to say in all honesty? He knew Ruvel would be fine regardless of what happened but he had people on a payroll that needed the safety that working for the company afforded them, so the youth done what he needed to make sure his employee's were well cared for. He tended to think of his company and guild as one giant family and so done his best for them, even if it meant finding last minute cover for an emergency or sickness to finding more hours or giving additional grants to those who might be struggling. He had only had a few times were an employee may be struggling due to a disaster or a family emergency, with proof of this he normally covered everything after all it wasn't like the company was struggling; they were in control of a continent had paid for the exploration for a place they could call neutral ground for the alliance and didn't really have any competitors when it came to what they done as a day job. He had to admit that being classed as a non official legal guild and his own status as a god of Ishgar helped with that. The thing he found quite amusing was that he wasn't a citizen of Ishgar, he wasn't raised there nor did he stay there but he guessed Tolgalen did play nice with the magic council and the rune knights so he guessed it did kinda make sense now he thought about it.

Oykai couldn't help but groan as he heard his cousin and wanted to slap him upside the head 'Our summoner isn't some sort of research experiment, you will leave him alone or I swear to all that is unholy you will regret it.' his tone showed that this would be his one and only warning, he had no issue with wiping the other out of existence if it meant Ruvel would be safe. He would of course need to deal with Shindara and Amuul but they had the same kind of contract as he did, it put Ruvel's safety above everything else. 'Now I come to think of it, from my records you aren't at that stage of training or I would have needed to approve it, something I have yet to do as only fully fledged of the spiritual calling are allowed out without their master. As I recollect, I have yet to accept you into this cast so no teacher has yet to be given to you.' he sent to the other his tone cold, on this occasion he wasn't trying to hide hide dissatisfaction in the least when it came to his presumptuous younger cousin. He knew the truth about the youth, he thought his cousins were being idiotic on taking the boy now standing in front of him in but held his tongue about the matter. It didn't matter of course because he knew his cousins knew his thoughts on the matter even if they didn't voice it. 'I am sure if my cousins, your elder brother knew you had a curiosity on their summoner they would have knocked it out of you by now. They are protective of him and will not have his life disrupted due to a welp like you.' his voice remaining with the previous tone, his younger cousin irritated him more than the living did with what seemed to be his self entitlement. It wasn't his fault of course it was because of his upbringing before he was reborn and his lavish lifestyle since but still it annoyed him.

His eyes glared at the youth 'Who are you to tell me not to interfere in my duty!' he growled and unlike his speech this was audible "Oykai, what's going on? Is everything alright?" Ruvel asked turning his head towards the blue haired male that was being his guide. "Everything is fine Ruvel, just the unexpected appearance of my cousin who is currently overstepping boundaries and breaking racial laws." he explained his tone calm but it would be easy to see if looks could kill then Raviel would be dead on the spot. "Oh?" he turned his head to where he had heard Raviel's voice before so it be clear he was addressing him "Perhaps you should return home, I know your race is very strict on its structure. I would hate for you to get into anymore trouble." he said to the other his voice still calm as he spoke. 'Our contracts are none of your business so in your own words don't interfere. Just go home before I throw you back.' he sent to the other, he wasn't having any of it. It would be clear to even an apprentice of the spiritual calling that there was never a contract between the living and their cast outside when they were guided. Oykai couldn't help roll his eyes as he called Ruvel 'Lord Mizune', Ruvel on the other hand flinched and seemed uncomfortable at being called such a thing "Ruvel is fine." he said his voice now rather sheepish and shy. 'You know better than to call people such things, it is their cast or rank outside our race if you need to speak to them outside your own cast you ask what they would prefer to be called.' he reminded the youth who seemed to have had his mind scrambled by just coming out of the void for a short time, he was going to be a headache and Oykai knew it.

He listened the entire time and tilted his head in confusion "My contracts with those who I have a close relationship with are between them and myself, I request you do not look further into it and leave it at that." his tone was gentle but held an authority to it nonetheless, he closed his eyes under his blindfold as he shook his head "Thank you for the offer of assistance but I have the help I require." he said with a gentle smile "My time is neither wasted nor am I stressed out, please don't worry about that." he said trying to put the other at ease. Oykai turned his attention hearing Sol calling out to him "It's been a while Sol." he said as he started to think that this day couldn't get any worse, then it dawned on him that he could kill two annoying birds with one elegantly thrown stone. "Sorry about this Ruvel, I have a matter of cast to deal with." he explained to his young summoner nodded but remained silent. "Raviel you want to be an apprentice of the spiritual calling cast? Very well, I will accept you as an apprentice..." he smiled and pointed to Sol "Ran here will be your master, he will have final say on whether you pass or not and you will obey him or I will personally fail you, as you know this means your marking will be removed and you will never gain a second chance." with that being said the two. He went quiet allowing the pair to take in what had just happened. "Congratulations to you both." Ruvel said to this what he believed to be a major announcement without missing a beat.

<~~~~~"Even the light has darkness if you look close enough."~~~~~>

Notes:

Fate's Chosen 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Raviel Rune
    Raviel Rune

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Raviel Rune 23rd January 2020, 6:20 am

Well it certainly was an awkward situation. Oykai showing up and bossing him around was even more awkward. Raviel kept quet for most of the other's interactions. Partly to not further escalate the situation, partly because he did not want to deal with the other Reaper's stuff right then and there. Avoid giving them more ammunition than what they already had.

"I understand. Excuse the trouble, lo-Ruvel. I do not wish to waste your time any longer." Raviel answered with a respectful bow while Oykai was screaming at him for one reason or another. He had got his answers anyway. Still though, member of the caste or not the elder could at least show a little more restrain and respect to the "welp". He was a prince too, just like his brothers. So far, as far as Ruvel's words had told him, his curiosity did not cause the overwhelming trouble his cousin was squaking around as if a headless chicken. So far he almost looked like the most mature out of the two, with his cousin throwing a temper tantrum just there.

Turning his attention back to said cousin, he followed Oykai's hand with his eyes, focusing to the other presence in the room. So he wanted that guy to be his trainer for Spiritual Calling? Ren was it? Didn't that guy say he was called Sol? Was he undercover or something?

"Yes, Master Oykai." Raviel quickly answered, only to glance back towards Ruvel as he spoke once more. "T-thank you kindly." He mumbled, kind of confused.

Fate's Chosen TDx7Coh
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 8th February 2020, 2:16 am

Sol blinked as he was greeted by Oykai before he spoke his tone a mix of Stunned and confused.”not to be rude but Did I just hear correct im to train him iv only recently gotten the swing of things” he said before he sighed and relized that arguing would get him nowhere before he simply nodded.”alright Ill train him my training was well done if rushed and im sure I can pass it on to him” Sol said with a glance at Oykai before he focused on Raviel.” Thank you Rui im sure this will be good for both of us” he said before his gaze at Raviel turned hard and serious. Normally the newest member of the spiritual calling was more welcoming but since this was something he himself was still new to he had to be careful and make sure he trained this kid to the best of his abilitys. Sol was not afraid to cause pain and mental scars if it meant he got this newcomer ready for what was to come and if he wasent ready then he wouldn’t get a second chance as Oykai had stated.

like I said before my name is Sol Detholusin but while training you will address me as Sol, now later today you will meet me in my province of Myazhe to start your training and I expect you to be punctual” he stated his tone serious and his red eyes were focused on Raviel intently. “while your training with me I expect you to give it everything you have and then some failure to do so will not be a pleasant experience and if you argue or complain about your training I will toss your sorry behind out of my province in about ten seconds and I will forget about you in the next five am I understood?” the CEO said his tone showing he was no joking at all about what he was saying. Sol had shed blood sweat and tears to gain his strength and get as far as he did and he never complained about how his training had gone.sure it left him with a healthy dose of fear for his teacher and his foster father at times but that was normal in his mind. Glancing over at Ruvel after a moment Sols gaze softened before he spoke again.” Rui is this young man by chance joining the company if So I can take care of testing him if its easier on you” he offered knowing that his fellow CEO was going thru a rough patch and wanted to help him take it easy and recover. The circumstances of his injuries still made Sol angry but he knew better then to let his anger run wild.

wc- 461

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 12:47 pm