Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Maiden Snatcher! | Job |

Serene
    Serene

Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Force-Field Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Maiden Snatcher! | Job | - Page 2 Empty Re: Maiden Snatcher! | Job |

Post by Serene 8th March 2014, 7:37 am

✖ Blink and I vanish. Gone.
    You won't be seein' me until I feel like seein' you, mr. trickster. So come here and give me a reason to miss ya.

TAGS

WORDS

NOTES

Serene nodded to Garfield as she began thinking up a plan to draw the Vulcans' attention away from the girls so they could slip in and grab them. The tactician in her formulated a scenario almost immediately. She looked at the angles with precision and foresight before she called Garfield's name only to get no response. She looked down at him in time to see him staring rather intently at the village girls. The view shifted to behind her and an angry mark appeared on the back of her head. Everything went black for a moment before Serene's fist rained down on Garfield's head in a golden arc, leaving a sizeable bump on his head. Garfield let out a high-pitched yelp, but it was covered by Serene's hand. "Idiot, are you trying to get us noticed?!", she whispered incredulously at him. As if she didn't just knock his lights out.

WIP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maiden Snatcher! | Job | - Page 2 Alye4_by_gramcrackers-d70tpcj

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 12:49 pm