Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

And I'm Lost.... Again...

Alma
    Alma

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Karmic Soul
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,587

And I'm Lost.... Again... Empty And I'm Lost.... Again...

Post by Alma 17th July 2019, 4:07 am

It had been a few months since the magenta haired male had ran away from the loving if not smothering life he lived within his home country, so far he had met an old aquaintance in Rose Garden by the name of Sol; the then vice presidant of the West Fiore Trading Company. He was kind of afraid that he had and that was due to his family now hunting him down, he had no idea why they wanted to keep him in the gilded cage but he was free of it now and didn't want his wing feathers clipped ever again. It had been a strange journey that was for sure, he normally went under psudo names but had come a cross two people so far he had gotten on quite quickly since their meeting. He allowed them to know his first name but still used a psudo second name because he was pretty sure everyone knew his family, it was hard not to given even the one percent seemed poor to them. The one of the two was a Rune Knight known as Hackett he had met while he had his brief stint within the same ranks, he had since went missing and due to this the magenta haired teen realised that the magic police wasn't exactly his calling. He liked mysteries sure but he wasn't for all the 'halt in the name of the law' thing that pretty much came with the title. That and he was expected to wear a uniform, he was more of a free thinker and liked to wear what he wanted when he wanted so had left the Rune Knights to find something a bit more fitting for him.

The second person he had become close with was a Sabertooth mage by the name of Tyson, he couldn't for the life of him remember where the two met but they had done so one way or another. Since then Tyson had become a rising star he had heard and shortly afterwards turned himself into a giant orange rabbit that ended up in Crocus seeking refuge at his villa. He gave sanctuary but not before laughing at his friends expense and taking some blackmail material for a later date. Then it came Tyson heard of a festival and they ended up going to the midi style provance of Tolgalen named Myazhe. The festival annoyed him because you had to get through all these stupid barriers by playing games you might not want to or fighting spirits who could have just wanted to take part. The visit was made that much worse however in the youths mind by the fact he once again bumped into Sol who had since their last encounter gained a promotion and even changed races. He guessed everyone needed a hobby the festival all in all was quite the let down so he didn't even bother trying to remember what he did there or why. To be honest by the end of it he was actually quite glad to go back to Crocus and have some alone time, he was glad to see that Tyson's 'hutch' had been completed in his absence. It wasn't actually a rabbit hutch but a small mannor house in his backyard, that way if Tyson ever decided to drop by again he could go to his own place.

That being said he was starting to get restless and wanting the company of others but due to the gilded cage he was kept in within his families estate he didn't have friends other than Hackett and Tyson. He decided that since Hackett had vanished that the only place he might be able to find some companionship was in Sabertooth, because he would rather avoid the West Fiore Trading Company the best he could as they had a lot of dealings with his family, well there was that and Sol was there. The elder dark haired male made him feel creeped out and it was all since their meeting in Rose Garden and the clothing he was given to wear as his own was in quite a state. He had made his way to Ace of Spades via train and carrage, the problem was now he was inside the town he had no idea where to go to find the guild or Tyson. "I should have asked him for a map last we seen each other." he groaned starting to walk forward taking random turns in the hopes he'd eventually find his way to the guild hall, find someone who could give him directions, a guild member who could take him there or Tyson himself. At this point he just wasn't that fussy.

Word Count: 786
    @RyoKnetegawa

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And I'm Lost.... Again... 59845_s
    Tyson Rhodes
    Tyson Rhodes

Main Account- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Rising Star- Dragon Slayer- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Chimera Blood
    Position : Rising Star
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 3,912

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Poison Manaweave
    Second Skill: Poison Channeling
    Third Skill:

And I'm Lost.... Again... Empty Re: And I'm Lost.... Again...

Post by Tyson Rhodes 3rd August 2019, 6:38 pm

"Alma! Alma!" A familiar voice called. Out of the corner of the street a familiar brunette was barreling down full speed.  Tyson exhibited the fruits of his training in speed and agility as he weasled around the crowd. That, or he had grown accustomed to his bunny form.

It did not take long for the slayer to reach the pink haired mage, noticing his slight distress. He gently grabbed his hands in his fluffy paws and softly dragged him to the side of the road. "Why are you here? I did not know you were coming! I would have made sure to come get you earlier!"

It was clear from the excited wriggling of the bunny's wiskers that Tyson was very much happy to be in Alma's company again. He was wondering what would be the reason of his visit. All alone even.

"Hey hey, if you're free, I can show you around Ace of Spades yeah? There are alot of things you can do here. Oooh ooh. Maybe the guild hall too! Sure it's not as grandiose as the stuff you are usually around in but trust me it's cool looking.

Tyson's mind was racing with possibilities. There could be alot of different things he could enjoy with Alma. He was never really around those larts much so any chance he got to spend some time with his teammate you could bet he was going to take that and never let go of it.

The bunny poked his head around the block, looking for ongoing traffic. He squeezed Alma's hand as he dragged his friend through the cacophony that was Ace of Spade's main thorougfare and into much less crowded and easy to move through alleys.

"Phew. There. Much less people here to bother us with. So. You liking the city so far? Oh, wait. Are you hungry? There are a bunch of super nice restaruants around this area we could go to if you want."

There were three to be precise. One at the far end of the street. Another just around the corner and the last one a little behind them.

WC355

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And I'm Lost.... Again... Ce3VVKj
    RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Conqueror's Courage
    Position : Saint of Fate
    Mentor : Amelia
    Experience : 250,981

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Combo Card Magic
    Second Skill: Blood Master Maic
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 7th August 2019, 5:10 pm

Ryo walked along the streets of ace of spades, in his hands as usual was a deck of playing cards. As he made his way on his usual rounds through the city, he was constantly shuffling these cards what the casual observer didn't know was that these cards were actually new lead shaped tarot cards. Mariah had begun experimenting with his powers to make tarot cards appear as playing cards so that it would be easier for him to slip in the tarot cards that he needed for his more powerful spells into obvious pockets and let no one be the wiser.

Next to him as always was the large white direwolf known as Gora. the great beast was rarely without his master and the two were neigh inseparable at this point in time. Thankfully the ace of spades was very quiet on this particular day and Ryo was glad to see that the People were finally happy. Ever since the attack on the Saber tooth Guildhall he had been afraid that there was little the Guild could do, and he had been afraid that it would be the end of both of the Guild and the city that the guild protected and called home.

He was very, very surprised to see that the city not only began to flourish once more, but it seemed to thrive. Not only that, but it was also clear that his guild was now thriving in a new home that was forever beyond the reach of those with dark intentions towards the guild. Today however, he wasn’t going to bother with such thoughts, he was here to make a show of himself, and to let the people know that the guild masters of Sabertooth, and thus the guild of Sabertooth is walking amongst the people.

He set himself up outside of a restaurant that held the end of the block and began to form the table. Using his magic and playing cards to construct a table that he could use in order to read people’s fortunes. He also was using his magic to construct a sign that read “Free Tarot Card Readings.” Placing a trio of tarot playing cards on the table in front of him he simply waited. Gora curling up at his side and becoming like a stone statue instead of the deadly wolf that he was. Now Ryo only needed to wait for people to come to him.

WC: 407
    @Alma

And I'm Lost.... Again... Au9DYh5
    Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Alma
    Alma

Post by Alma 23rd October 2019, 1:49 pm

Alma had continued down the streets of Ace of Spades, he had no idea where the hell he was going as it was his first time there ever. To be honest he wasn't even sure if he was in the right city to begin with as he had met his teammate only a few times, most of that was him was as an oversized orange rabbit he was pretty sure some wolf would want to make into a stew. He had no idea just how right he was but then even if he had known he would have likely laughed so hard he'd be rolling on the ground. To him Tyson only had himself to blame for that situation as he wanted to mess around with potions without knowing what exactly would happen, better Tyson than him he supposed. He was humming quietly to himself as he looked for street signs or even a map. A map would be better in his opinion then he wouldn't really have to interact with anyone but the more he wandered deeper into the land of the unknown so to speak the more he was coming to realise there weren't maps. "I should really mention to their tourist board... they need more maps." he groaned to himself more than anyone else, then again he doubted anyone was going to pay him that much attention.

It was then he heard it, his bouncing teammates voice; the magenta haired youth wouldn't have guessed that the one calling out to him was Tyson he had only seen him as a giant orange rabbit. "Tyson?" he said leaning forward scratching the back of his head "Sorry, I didn't recognise you without the orange fur and calling for help of an intercom lacrima." he chuckled his eyes closing as he did, he felt a little foolish for not knowing what the other looked like, but then he had a reason at least. "I was coming to visit but this place has more turns than a maze." he said chuckling at just how foolish he had indeed been "By the way the hutch I was building for you in my backyard is finished, I hope you like it." he said holding out a set of keys "The purple lacrima is linked to the security system so it knows you aren't an intruder, the red one opens the gate and the green one is for your hutch." he said pointing to a lacrima keychain he brought out of his pocket "I don't have a lacrima to your place and you don't have one to mine, I thought it would be best that we had our own personal spaces." he said holding them out "I've only been in your place to furnish it, if you don't like how I've done things the reciepts are on the kitchen counter return the stuff and pick stuff you want." it was clear it was as simple as that to the teen, he honestly didn't care how much Tyson spent if he wanted to redecorated he had just made him a condo in his back garden because he believed Tyson needed a place of his own.

He stood straight for a moment, he wasn't really worried about the people around him as it was a nightmare to move around where he actually called home. "The city is quaint, I don't mind people being around to be honest..." he said looking around the area before sighing "The only issue I have is there isn't a map or anything for directions and my map is on the fritz for some weird reason." he said honestly, he hated being lost because it meant he could never gain an advantage or flee easily if he indeed needed one for whatever reason. "Perhaps more of them would help in the long run, who knows." he said with a small shrug. It was then he seen something out of the corner of his eye and turned his eyes lighting up, there was a huge wolf laying down and without a second thought moved over to it though knew better than to try and reach for something that could eat him in two bites. He lowered his head signifying he knew the pecking order before looking at the man dressed in red "You're companion?" he asked ignoring everything else around him and seemingly excited about seeing the dire wolf, a childish innocence gleaming across his face. It was then he realised that the man had called out for something and it had completely went over his head "Sorry, what were you calling about? I got distracted by your friend, by the way would he mind me petting him? I've never seen a dire wolf before." he said completely honest with what his want was.

Word Count: 801
    Total Word Count: 1,587
    Thread Word Count: 2,349
    @RyoKnetegawa @Tyson Rhodes

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Knight VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- S-Rank- Character History!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 24th November 2019, 8:58 am

Ryo sat there at his little table where he was offering the free tarot card readings. Everyone in town knew that he could tell people’s fortune’s using tarot cards thought what they didn’t know was if they were true or not. The thing about telling people’s fortunes was that only the one telling the fortune could really know if it was true or not. He told everyone’s fortune for free, and while he tended to soften the bad news, he told the truth about the good news. No sooner had he finished one reading than a stranger began to approach Gora.

The great big white Dire Wolf watched the stranger approach with something akin to interest. He wasn’t used to people approaching him with such calm, and with such easy-going attitudes. Then when the person bowed his head to Gora, he relaxed a bit leaning forward sniffing the youth’s hair and then snorting lightly putting his massive head down. He wasn’t interested in people really, but he also was told that he was supposed to ‘play nice’ whatever that meant. So, now he simply relaxed and waited.

Looking down to the stranger Ryo nodded his head lightly “Yes, he is my companion. His name is Gora.” He said simply. Hearing the next few questions he gave a shrug of dismissal “I was just asking if you wanted your fortune read. After all, I do enjoy telling people’s fortunes and things of that. I am an entertainer by trade, and by upbringing; though magic is still my true passion.” He said pulling his tarot cards out and making them leap like a waterfall from his left hand to his right. Then he looked at Gora with a smile “If you pet only his head, or perhaps behind the ears then he will be alright. Though I wouldn’t recommend you petting any lower. He is not a dog; he is a Dire Wolf and as such is prone to be moody.” He explained before setting the cards back down on the table watching Gora with an expectant eye.

The big Dire Wolf looked lazily at the smaller human that was before him and did nothing to show that he either agreed nor disagreed, instead he simply lay there relaxed and calm. Though he was keeping his head on his front paws and relaxed. Ryo on the other hand looked to the younger man smiling “After you are done petting him then we can read your fortune and see what may lie in store for you. If you’d like of course."

WC: 441

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:
    Alma
    Alma

Post by Alma 7th December 2019, 10:58 am

Alma watched the giant dire wolf with great interest, he had no idea what to expect in honesty he hadn't seen a wolf this big before. As the large creature lifted it's head to sniff at his hair he couldn't help but laugh a bit in a childish glee, more so as the wolf he would later learn was called Gora would snort lightly. He could only put this down to either how his shampoo smelt to him or the fact his nose tickled his nose, either way he didn't mind... well even if he did, what was he going to do? Start a fight in the middle of Sabertooth's territory? Yeah, he'd give that a pass at the very least it would cause a lot of friction between himself and Tyson and that was something he could do without when it came to his teammate. He started to look around and blinked, he could have sworn that Tyson was just beside him but it seemed like he had vanished into thin air making the magenta haired youth groan in semi annoyance "I swear, I will put a tracker in him at some point." he grumbled, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility for him given his families assets, he just didn't know if that was to moral to do at least right now but he would see where they ended up because it hadn't been the first time Tyson had decided to vanish without a word. This time just annoyed him a bit worse given he had said about taking him on a tour of the place. He was actually looking forward to that and perhaps even trying the food in the area, everything was a new experience to him since he was doing it because he wanted to and without someone trying to guide or force him.

Hearing the man in red speak his train of thought got unrailed as he moved his attention back to the elder male before looking to the dire wolf once more. "Gora..." he said tilting his head with a smile "It's a pleasure to meet you... well both of you." he said with a grin holding out his hand to shake the card mage's hand. He bit his lip at the thought of having his fortune read were interesting it was just something that he himself didn't believe in and even if he did, the thought of having things foretold to him just seemed to take the fun out of life. "I'm sorry but I think I'll pass on the tarot reading Mr... um... what is your name?" he finally asked realising he had no idea who the hell he was speaking to. "I'm Alma, my last name... that doesn't matter." he said with a smile, last thing he wanted to do was let anyone know he was from the Miten family especially since they would be trying to get their wayward heir back in his gilded cage, a thought that he really didn't like if he was honest with himself. On hearing the warning he nodded and started to scratch behind Gora's left hear and smiled "His fur is so very soft." he said with a happy tone watching how the cards reacted to their owner's will and shook his head "No thank you, but I do thank you for the offer." he said bringing his hand back from Gora after after a few moments his eyes looking around the area. "I wouldn't mind a tour though if you are willing to play guide, I'd love to see this city and learn about the history." he said his voice showing that this really did interest him more than anything else would. "I'm a researcher." he finished up saying.

Word Count: 628
    Total Word Count: 2,215
    @RyoKnetegawa

RyoKnetegawa
    RyoKnetegawa

Car King Saint

Car King Saint

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by RyoKnetegawa 17th January 2020, 6:25 am

Ryo looked down at the person in question. He was polite enough or so it seemed. At least he addressed Gora and spoke to him respectfully. Ryo was always happy to see those who understood that Gora wasn’t just some dumb animal, but that he was a power in his own right and deserved the respect such a thing deserved. This kid was already gaining a lot of respect from Ryo, and he waited for him to stop looking and paying attention to Ryo.

Hearing that Alma would pass on the fortune reading didn’t bother Ryo at all. Unlike him a lot of people didn’t want to know their future with any kind of certainty. He applauded those people as they were of a stronger moral fiber than he was. Looking up at the sky he frowned deeply hating the sun even more, but there was nothing for it. He was a vampire, and the sun would always be his enemy from now on. Still, he waited and looked to Alma again with a bit of a surprised look on his face “Oh, how rude of me! Please forgive me. My name is Ryo Knetegawa, I am one of the former Guild masters of Sabertooth. I still retain my status as one of the members of Sabertooth. It is a pleasure to meet you Alma.” He said reaching out with his gloved hand to shake the younger Wizard’s in turn.

Gora let his tail wag slowly at the scratch behind his ear. He may not be a domesticated dog, but he did enjoy being scratched behind the ears. He licked Alma’s arm while he scratched behind his ear and enjoyed himself. He was a bit vain, so someone showing him attention was always welcome and he wasn’t one to complain when he got more attention.

Upon hearing Alma ask for a guide around the city Ryo smiled and rose to his feet. With a flutter of his coat, and a snap of his fingers his table, his chair, and the cards on the table all broke into pieces turning back into playing cards and tarot cards surging towards his open hands. They flew and fell into neat stacks of cards before he willed them to surge back into their respective deck boxes. It was a very flashy display as that was what Ryo wanted it to be. Now that he was standing on his own two feet he looked around and then smiled as he stretched “I would be happy to play guide for you. A researcher in our city would be a wonderful thing. After all, we need lots to be said about Ace of Spades. This is the town my guild helped to build up to the level it is now. Also, until very recently our guild hall floated about the city letting it grow prosperous in our shadow of protection. Even while we don’t float above the city anymore, we are still here protecting this city. Its people know us, welcome us, and we take care of them.” He said cheerfully before he held out his arm for Alma to take “Shall we then?” he asked flashing a winning smile. As he did so Gora slowly rose to his feet shaking himself off before giving a great big stretch. With that done and should Alma take his arm or not Ryo would begin the tour through the city.

WC: 571

Ryo's Info:

Books I've Written:

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 11:06 am