Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Fill me in on the updates!

Chesty
    Chesty

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Fill me in on the updates! Empty Fill me in on the updates!

Post by Chesty 12th July 2019, 10:39 am

Hey guys, as you know it's been a few years since I last showed up.

I've definitely missed a LOT I can tell.
    So, I'm looking to start playing Chestius again, but I wanna see what options he'd choose for his magic/guild/home/equipment/etc.

So. What's changed about stats? Magic?
    Also if you have suggestions for me, I'll fill in the blanks.

Chesty is a free spirit with a heart of gold. He's kind to a fault and a hopeless romantic. His magic has always been powerful as a support/healer role. While costly, he sees that as perfect and seeks to empower it over any other magic in his lineage.

He has 'men' in his dislikes, but that doesn't mean he's openly hostile to anyone. It's more of a knee jerk reaction to his past where he was subject to a lot of bad stuff.

As far as guilds go, I may have him be guild less, but I'm not sure yet. Beyond that, I'd like to get him an axe back. His previous weapon was modeled after the Brutal Legend guitar/axe, and it suited him pretty well.

Anyone got any suggestions on where to go and what to look at for starting back out from square one?

Or am I able to recover my old sheet/profile for him?
    Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Vocat Cor
    Partner : Kyran
    Guild : Sabertooth [Ace]
    Mentor : Ruvel
    Experience : 450,578

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Dragon Tarot Magic
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Fill me in on the updates! Empty Re: Fill me in on the updates!

Post by Gaia 13th July 2019, 8:32 am

without knowing much about your character or seeing their things, you can find your app again uner 'View Your Posts' under the logout button and put it in thread moving before character approval.

also without knowing how rules were way back when you were here e.e maybe square one would be using the newbie guide?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chesty
    Chesty

Post by Chesty 13th July 2019, 2:07 pm

My only posts are the ones ive made since i got back. so looks like i may have to dig through my own files for the rest.

I played as a healing support bard with an interesting schematic. Playing magic with a cost per turn upkeep that continuously played music for a buff to myself/allies. Hard to explain without an example, but it looks like not a lot has changed in the magic sense.

(Love the anime source for your character btw. Log Horizon is amazing!)
    Gaia
    Gaia

Get Married- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Legal Guild Ace- Halloween job event participant - Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 13th July 2019, 2:34 pm

do you know your old account? should be able to search in members if you didn't delete it i believe ^^

and yus, my characters main FC is Roe2 ^^

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Chesty
    Chesty

Post by Chesty 13th July 2019, 3:38 pm

Oh this is my old account. I just logged back in after all this time. I believe the website base was swapped during my time away. I do recall at some point the website went down, and only found it when an email caught my eye here.
    Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 13th July 2019, 7:30 pm

owo this was before me then ^^; maybe asking one of the admins or seijin if either of them could help you recover your old apps? if they're still available at least

Chesty
    Chesty

Post by Chesty 13th July 2019, 8:33 pm

I'll look into it. I'll need to find the eldest admin most likely lol

Sent from Topic'it App
    Gaia
    Gaia

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Gaia 13th July 2019, 8:49 pm

seijin more than likely would be your best bet ^^;

Chesty
    Chesty

Post by Chesty 13th July 2019, 8:50 pm

Thank you very much!

Sent from Topic'it App
    Chesty
    Chesty

Post by Chesty 14th July 2019, 12:32 pm

I actually dug into my older computer and found my documents containing my old character sheet and magic! I'll look into getting them reinstated if possible.
    Saraphina
    Saraphina

The White Queen

The White Queen

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Quality Badge Level 1 - Quality Badge Level 2 - Quality Badge Level 3 - Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Lineage Making Contest Participant- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved! - Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage! - Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Blizzard's Frostburn
    Guild : Errings Rising - GM
    Cosmic Coins : 545
    Experience : 1,361,997

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Aspect of Divinity
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Saraphina 14th July 2019, 8:01 pm

woot! \o/ too lazy to change back to gaia account i wish you luck with the apps then!

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 2:12 am