Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Ryoko vs Neko

Ryoko
    Ryoko

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Ryoko vs Neko Empty Ryoko vs Neko

Post by Ryoko 24th June 2013, 9:05 am

The arena was an open field with 10 pillars going around in a circle in the middle. The pillars themselves where made of limestone and small carvings going around and to the very top. At the height of each pillar, witch was 10 meters, where either a dragon or an angel on top. Those where made of marble and had gem stones for the eyes.  There was no grass in the arena but still the sand was a light green color. at the edge of the arena there was a 3 meter high white wall and behind where the stands and seats for people to watch. At this moment their wasn't anyone here to watch Ryoko's fight and this made her happy since she didn't want to look weak in front of a lot of other people.

As she stood near one of the pillars she slowly flipped one of her gold coins in her right hand. As she was doing this she thought about who Neko was. She never meet this person before so she didn't have any idea what kind of magic he had or what he was like. It really surprised her when he asked to have a fight but was happy someone talked to her in the first place.  Looking around one more time she let out a sigh as she didn't see him coming yet. She said to herself, "It isn't nice to make a women wait so long as she stopped flipping her gold coin.
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Caine's Descent
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Mentor : Nyx

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Night Magic
    Second Skill: Day Magic
    Third Skill:

Ryoko vs Neko Empty Re: Ryoko vs Neko

Post by SilverRose 24th June 2013, 9:18 am

Neko had been looking around town when he found someone to fight. He had, had a few slow days and decided it would be fun to fight her. So he set up the fight and headed to the arena. He liked the one they had to he climbed up one of the pillars and fell asleep on a dragon. Aside from a cat Neko loved dragon's. They where among his most favorite creatures. Neko had figured he sleep a few hour's before the match was set. 

Neko woke up by falling off the dragon. He moved around a lot when he slept so he was use to thing;s like this happening. He woke up half way through the fall. Neko always felt he was part cat so his reflexes where just the same. He landed on his feet with a small dust cloud surrounding him. Neko shook off the last of his sleep then looked around. His silver hair had fallen out of place in the fall so it was kind of hard to see. Neko pulled down his hair then pulled it back up into a pony tail. He violet eye's landed on the girl next to a pillar.

Sorry to keep you waiting. I was having a bit of a eh..... cat nap.

Neko grinned at her with a smile. He pulled his sword out of the sheath on his back and raised it to her. 

Shall we?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:
    C-Rank: 0
    D-Rank: 0

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Ryoko
    Ryoko

Player 

Post by Ryoko 24th June 2013, 9:32 am

Ryoko watch as Neko walked around the pillar and smiled back at her. As he started talking to her, Ryoko smiled back and said, "I hope you like the fight with me." Right after she said that she tossed a golden coin into the air as she jumped back behind the pillar. As the coin reached the height of the toss it caught on fire and an angel wearing a red cape and black and red armor fly out of the coin. He was about six feet tall and pointed his sword at Neko.

At the same time Ryoko grabbed her chest in pain as she took Half of a D rank spell of damage. Zephon flew at Neko and slashed at the middle part of his body. Right after that he flew past Neko and attacked Neko's back hopping he wouldn't be able to block all of his attacks.  As Zephon kept trying to hit Neko, Ryoko moved away from the pillars to get more distance from Neko. After Zephone fifth attack he flew pst Neko to get in between him and Ryoko.  Looking right at Neko, Zephone smiled as she pointed his sword back at Neko.
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 24th June 2013, 9:47 am

Neko was surprised when he had an angel jump out and attack him. The first two attack's neko took out of pure surprise. He wasn't expecting that for her magic. Summoning sexy angel's. Neko wondered if he magic was to seduce him sexy angel's or if her magic was just angel magic. Neko clapped his hands and a silver barrier formed around him taking the last three attack's. 

Tsk tsk. What an interesting magic you have! I cant tell if you are luring me to my death with a sexy angel or just trying to beat me down with sexy. Ether way I like your style girl! But I cant let you beat me up to much huh?

Neko winked at the angel and tossed his sword to the side. It stuck into the ground far off. Neko grinned. 

Let's fight fire with fire baby! Night's Blessing!

Neko called out his spell and Silver and Black flames erupted from his hand's. He leaped at the angel  and punched his chin up. Neko then proceeded and threw a punch to his stomach

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Ryoko
    Ryoko

Player 

Post by Ryoko 24th June 2013, 10:29 am

Zephone hunched over after being punched in the stomach. After taking a few seconds to recover from the hit to the stomach, Zephone rubbed his chin and smiled back at Neko, "IF you really want to fight fire with fire boy, I can show you a good time." Zephone said that as he laughed and put his hand on Neko's face. Right after that Zephone whispered in Neko's ear, "I hope you are ready for a good time." Looking him in the eyes he smiles and flies back a little.

After fling back and picking up his sword, he moved his hand down to the tip of the sword and said, "Heavens Fire." Right after that happen his sword caught on fire. Zephone looks back at Neko and smiles as he lands and starts to run at him. At the same time Ryoko starts to run up behind him. Zephone swing his sword at Neko's head and the trade to kick him in the chest. Right after that Ryoko jumped to the left side of Neko and punched him in the face with her hand that was on fire.  Right after that Zephone moved in front of Ryoko and looked into Neko's eyes with a slight smile. 

"I see you took a liking to him Zephone, that isn't something I  see that often." Right after Ryoko said that Zephone let out a sigh and pointed the sword at Neko.
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 24th June 2013, 11:01 am

Neko was quite surprised with the physical contact. Neko was left with a slight blush. He jumped back and prepared for the attack's listening to him talk. Neko's shield shattered after the second attack. The tried to block the Other attack's but he was still a little flustered from physical contact. It was one of his greatest weaknesses. Also his biggest advantage. Neko panted staring at him.

My my.. what a surprise you are. I quite like you. Shall we have some fun? And yes I have. Very little do I find anyone interested in me. Further more I find even less men who can..... spark a flame in my cold body.

Neko grinned at them both then closed his eye's and raised his hand's. A silver aura floated around his body like mist would around a mountain peak. He opened his eye's and smiled.

From Day to Night!

The nice pretty blue sky started to fade and change. Soon the few puffy clouds where replaced by thousands of tiny star's and the bright yellow sun was replaced with the pale moon. A blue light was cast over the arena and Neko seemed to relax and take in a deep breath of the Night air. Neko jumped into the shadow's and disappeared. Neko's laugh filled the arena as his hand's slowly crept  over the angel's shoulder's massaging them slowly for a moment then down to his chest. Neko whispered into the Angel's ear. 

Be careful who play with. Your dancing with Night's Angel. Be careful not to fall from your pretty little heaven.

Neko dug his nail's into his chest before disappearing once more.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    Ryoko
    Ryoko

Player 

Post by Ryoko 24th June 2013, 11:31 am

Zephone smiled as Neko was talking up to the point when, Neko's, hand dug deep into his chest. as the his hand moved away from his chest he trade to grab a hold of it but failed as she disappeared. when he vanished Ryoko looked around to find him but couldn't see as far since it was night time now. She was trying to figure out how this had happen and how long it would last. She started to panic and tossed out two coins tossing them into the air. Because she was in a panic they both hit the pillar to the left of her. Right when they hit the pillar a bolt of lighting hit in the same spot leaving a black mark on it.

Standing there was Nakir, with is red eyes scanning the arena looking for Neko. Moving his giant hammer off his back he looked back at Ryoko and asked, "What is the problem." After he asked that he notice that Zephone was flustered and looking around a lot.  While Nakir was looking for Neko and flew closer to Ryoko and grabbed the hammer with both hands.

Ryoko looked over at Zaphon as yelled, "Where did you go, or do you want to play hide and seek." After he said that he flew above the pillars and looked for Neko again. "Come out where ever you are?" he said as he was laughing and holding his chest, where Neko's dug into.
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 24th June 2013, 11:45 am

Neko grinned as the angel failed to grab him. What a fun time Neko had teasing him. Neko was about to step out and play again when the mage summoned a new angel. Neko didn't like this. He wanted to be alone with the angel and have fun. Neko climbed to the top of the arena quietly. Neko stopped and moved every so often to stay out of the angel's sight. When Neko reaches the top the Angel commented about playing hide and seek. Neko got a little mad about that.

You where not invited to play! Now i will see to it that you are gone!

Neko raised his hand's to the sky. A silver aura once again floated around him. The aura was barely seen in the light of the moon. 

Night's Judgement!

A silver magic circle formed in the sky. Then four more formed. A line started to form and connect them. Once the line connected them in the shape of five pointed star a ray of star light erupted from each circle. All of the fired at the new angel. Neko grinned and the angel was hit and smoke covered the arena. He leaped down behind the angel and tapped his shoulder.

Miss me?

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Musashi's Descent
    Guild : None.
    Mentor : None.
    Experience : 75,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Refraction: Moonlight
    Second Skill: Refraction: Final Hour
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 24th June 2013, 12:21 pm

It was a normal day, one like any other. Well, you could say that it wasn't like any other, since days didn't usually have a habit of suddenly becoming nights, so from that point of view it was a pretty interesting one. However, what trully could be categorised as "interesting" was the scene revealed before the cyan knight's eyes.

As Aegis lounged atop a nearby wall, he silently observed what seemed like an arranged duel between a man and a woman. Indeed, nothing too extraordinary, as duels weren't that much of a rare sight. The knight often ended up watching them and studying other mages' combat styles, but there was a difference between the general case and that specific one. Normal, he'd be busy getting enthused whilist spectating and would unintentionally start commenting on the events.

However...

"...Is he flirting with that angel?"

...there was just way too many things to comment on.
    "Er... certainly seems like he's a guy of... defined tastes."
    But putting troubling things aside, the fight seemed quite interesting. One one side stood a mage who controls a specific kind of darkness-related magic, on the other -one capable of summoning mighty beings to fight by her side. It seemed like such a thrilling situation that Aegis could hardly keep himself from joining the fray. After all, he had been wanting to face off against someone for quite a while and that situation certainly felt like a propper one.
    "Tch, I'm getting too hyped up. Oh well, if I can't fight them for now, I can atleast make their confrontation more interesting, haha!"

As he spoke those words, the cyan knight recreated his bow, Mercy, and took aim. At that point it seemed like the night mage was overwhelming his adversary, so he wanted to even out the situation a little bit. Unlike the girl, Aegis knew exactly where her sneaky opponent was.
    "Let's test your reactions!"
    As those words drifted into the silent sky, unheard by anyone, the cyan-haired mage fired his bow, but what was sent flying forth was not a normal arrow. In contrast to the thin, arguably elegant silhouette of an arrow, that should have been shot towards the night mage, the projectile that flew towards him was less a pointed stick and more like a short beam of light, much like a blast of blueish-white energy. It's length was about the same as a normal shot and it's speed was about 30 metres per second, but it's power was formidable. Unlike a normal arrow, that one could easily punch through concrete without much of a problem.

Ryoko vs Neko 14n37n9

Ryoko
    Ryoko

Player 

Post by Ryoko 24th June 2013, 2:43 pm

Ryoko looked up as she noticed that Neko was casting a spell. As he said, "Nights Judgement" Ryoko screamed "Watch out Nakir!" As she screamed that Nakir was hit with all five rays of light hit Nakir. As the smoke covered the area around Nakir, Ryoko dropped to one knee and was holding onto her chest.  (As of right now Ryoko has taken 2 D rank spells of damage.) As the smoked clear Ryoko looked up at Zephon she saw an arrow fly past her heading to Neko. At the same time Zephon notice that his master was in a little pain and looked back at Neko.

Ryoko was trying to figure out who was joining in on their fight when see looked back to see another man watching in the stands. Trying to get a better look she could only see that he had some kind of bow out, but she already figured that the person would have one any ways.
    Yalling so the new person could hear her she said, "Who are you?"

Flying at the fastest speed he could, Zephon fly behind the arrow swinging his sword at Neko at the same time the arrow reached him. After swing his sword and fly above him and punched him in the face. Zephon said as  Ryoko looked up to see Zephon attacking Neko and started to jump up one pillar than jumped to another one. "Our time is short my friend but you might of made Ryoko a little made by taking Nakir out so fast. So until next time I will be thinking about our short fight." She kept doing this until she reached the hight that Neko and Zephon where at.  Jumping off the statue of the angel she was one she than tried to tackle  Neko to the ground.

Last edited by Ryoko on 24th June 2013, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 24th June 2013, 2:56 pm

Neko dodged the arrow in for it to graze her angel. Neko grew angry at the man who shot the arrow. Neko was haveing a fun time and for someone to do that it pissed neko off. Neko was fighting when the other mage tried to tackle him town. Neko simply moved to the side. Once he avoided her he hit the floor. 

You cute and all but now I must end this!

Neko popped his knuckles andraised his hand's to the sky once more. His power was building up higher and higher. When Neko his power reach his peak he slammed his hands to the floor calling out his spell. 

Nyx's Tear's!

A bright full magic circle formed just above the arena. There was a bright flash then crack and then a heavy silver rain fell on everything. This second the rain hit the mage's all of there spells where washed away. The angel's where gone and Neko's fire was gone. Once the rain stopped and everything was covered in a steam. Neko's hair was drenched and so where his clothes. He walked over grabbed his sword and aimed it at the new mage. 

You just picked the wrong fight bud. I was having fun!

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Moderator- Quality Badge Level 1- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 25th June 2013, 5:24 am

The arrow was avoided with little effort, but regardless it served it's purpose for it gave the girl an opening for attack. But more so than anything else, it broke the night mage's calm demeanor, which in turn created a spark. Now all that was left was for Aegis to kindle that spark into a flame, the flame of battle.

Forced to restart the fight in order to gain an advantage, and a breather, once more, the night mage literally washed away all existing and active spells placed beneath the large circle of magic.
    "Interesting, they both seem to have some curious abilities." - words spoken to no one in particular, followed by a toothy smirk, one which was visible through the present fog.

"You just picked the wrong fight bud. I was having fun!"
    "Haha, is that so?"
    Challenging as ever, the knight's reply was practically dripping with sarcasm. Still holding on to his huge longbow, the cyan-haired mage jumped down from the wall he stood upon and began to slowly walk towards the irritated man, only stopping once the distance between them was just under 7 metres.
    "Hm, maybe you're right. You do seem to be quite formidable, it takes a decent ammount of concentration to avoid such a fast projectile without any preparation. Either that or some pretty serious reflexes and those can only be acquired through experience in different combat situations." - the knight had begun praising the one before him, not a single trace of his mocking sarcasm left in his deep voice.
    With that he glanced at the girl, the other combatant there.
    "You hold some pretty interesting abilities as well. I am not sure if I should praise your adaptibility or that of your allies, but regardless, you handled the opening I gave you quite well, haha. Now as for that challenge..."
    The blue knight jumped up and kicked off of one of the nearby pillars, landing gracefully atop the angelic figure of another.
    "I'm more than willing to take you on, especially like you do seem to be rather cocky. Hm, I think I'll let you two strike me first. That'll be the signal for the start of our fight. Until then, I'll try not to interfere much with yours."

Ryoko vs Neko 14n37n9

Ryoko
    Ryoko

Player 

Post by Ryoko 25th June 2013, 7:57 pm

Ryoko was still holding onto her chest when she lost Zephon also. She realized that Neko was just playing with her and could of done this at any point in time. She let out a sigh when another person, the one who fired the arrow, started to talk to Neko. She watch the two as she was trying to recover. This other person must be a lot stronger than the two of use, is what she was thinking as he started talking to her. Still in deep thought about what just had she started playing with one of her coins when she heard the other man say, "I'm more than willing to take you on, especially like you do seem to be rather cocky. Hm, I think I'll let you two strike me first. That'll be the signal for the start of our fight. Until then, I'll try not to interfere much with yours." She looked back at him with a smile and said, "why is it everyone i meet today wants to fight. I would rather just talk or have fun but since we are here I could use a little time to recover if that is alright with you."

Still looking into his eyes gave him a warm smile as she waited for his answer.while she waited for him to reply back to her she looked back at Neko and notice that he look real unhappy with this other person butting into their fight. "Neko do you want me to help you fight him or watch the fight?" Ryoko said with gentle smile as she moved her right hand down to her hip.

Right after saying that she realized that she never asked what this mans name was. Looking back Ryoko started talking real fast. "IamsosorrythatIdidntaskwhatyounamewas?" Taking a deep breath she started to talk normal again. "My name is Ryoko and this kind person is Neko" pointing at Neko who was still looking mad about what happen, "and what would your name be..?" 
    SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 26th June 2013, 1:21 pm

Neko shook his head as they all babbled back and forth. Neko didn't want to fight someone els. He just wanted to be left alone so he could flirt! His head started to hurt. He looked from Ryoko to the new guy.

Sure Id like your help fighting him. Although im quite sure it's pointless seeing as his power is a good deal greater. Maybe we can do something.

Neko flexed his muscles and grabbed his sword. He was sure if he should make the first move or not.

Occ: Does this mean like a fresh new magic??? Cuse it would suck if they had to fight already a bit tired and him fully ok.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:
    TehDMCmaniac
    TehDMCmaniac

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by TehDMCmaniac 28th June 2013, 4:15 am

What had opposed the cyan knight's appearance was not hostility at first, but instead it's polar opposite. In truth, he was expecting to be greeted by angry glares and challenging gestures, but instead what stood before him was kindness.
    Showing a lovely smile, the girl he had turned to replied in a completely unexpected manner.
    "Why is it everyone i meet today wants to fight." -she started saying- "I would rather just talk or have fun but since we are here I could use a little time to recover if that is alright with you."
    "Oh?"
    'I would rather talk or have fun'. Those words impressed the cyan-haired mage. 'Curious.' -he thought- 'A pacifist, a mage with intriguing abilities and a combatant with a curious fighting style. All while being a kind and charming girl.'
    The knight smiled unconsciously, he trully was intrigued by her.
    "Indeed, an honourable opponent. It's amazing I get the chance to duel someone like you. Oh, haha, and sorry about congesting your schedule with duels. We could do something less dangerous and aggressive later if you like, perhaps drink some tea?"
    Just like that, Aegis' sincere thoughts were followed by an abrupt and arguably outrageous proposal.
    "Haha, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Ryoko. My name is Aegis Bright. I can be considered both a mage and a knight, so feel free to call me whichever you like. You too, Neko. We've already met, though I suppose you don't remember me, so it can't be helped." -His introduction, spoken while still displaying the kind and carefree smile that is close to being a trademark of his.

The mage before him, Neko, prepared his sword. Speaking of his sword, it was quite the impressive weapon. In it's concept, it was a standard European longsword, it's length seemed to be nothing extraordinary either. However, it had several distinctive properties which Aegis could define. While the weapon might be a 90cm longsword, it was clearly a magical one, the knight could see it's dynamic leylines as they flow into the weapon, a sign of it's own passive mana supply. Only magical items or beings with a magical potential had those. Furthermore, it's shape was treacherous as well. While the Blade and Weak parts of the weapon's blade were normal in that they were straight, it's Strong part was shaped to hold Sword Breaker properties. In other words, it was shaped to be able to act as a hook to lock an enemy blade and "break" it's attack, thus creating a massive opening within the foe's defense or perhaps even disarm them. What was good was that Neko's sword could only hold those properties if it makes a parry in a reverse grip or if it hooks the opponent's sword whilist being withdrawn back towards the night mage and due to how close to the crossguard the hooks are, such a scenario would likely happen only if he engages his enemy in a sword lock.

Whilist examining the man who within moments would become his opponent, Aegis heard his voice resound around the half-standing pillars around.
    "Sure I'd like your help fighting him. Although im quite sure it's pointless seeing as his power is a good deal greater. Maybe we can do something."
    Upon hearing that, the man with the blue trench coat revealed a slightly dissatisfied expression, even if only for a moment.
    "*sigh* Honestly, do I seem like that kind of dishonourable person? That's a little troubling."
    As he said that, Aegis waved his right hand and released a pulse of mana which went through the two before him as well. It was a spell deemed Fortitude of the Knight, it's purpose was to restore. In it's essence it was a healing spell as it immediately dealt with any light and medium damage those effected have sustained. Cuts, bruises, fractures - none of those would remain after that spell. Not to forget that it greately boosts the concentration of the ones healed.
    Aegis noticed as Ryoko was clenching her chest after using her magic. 'It seems her magic, too, has a cost.' he thought as he thought of his own. Neko was also slightly damaged from their skirmish, so as one who dislikes unfairness in duels, Aegis chose to help them.
    "That should help you two out." -the words of the knight as he observed his opponents.

With a satisfied smile, perhaps hiding some enthusiasm as well, Aegis lifted his bow, but what followed was not a shot. As he held Mercy... he crushed it. Strength driven into his left hand, the one which held it, it was clenched into a fist. Following that, the two-metre-long bow seemed to change into something best described as a three dimensional diagram. For a split second, it's existence altered whilist keeping it's original figure. The existence... was simply deleted, so as a result, the bow broke.
    It was because of a fundamental rule in the world. There can't only be a cause or only an effect. They also go hand in hand, so when one is created, the other follows. Usually, one would invoke an effect through creating a cause for it, so the usual algorythm is just that. However, if, theoretically, one was to create not a cause, but an effect, then what would follow would be the appearance of a "cause" as a result of the effect. An inverted algorythm, the altered form of the steps to influence the world around us, the inversion of causality. Aegis, as the ultimate creator of the bow not through a cause, but directly through an effect, had the ultimate control over it, there fore, without much of an effort, he simply "deleted" his bow. From that point onward, it ceased to exist. There were no remnants of it left, no shattered pieces of it's frame. It was quite literally, just gone.

"Shall we begin?"
    His voice still echoing through the hollow air all around, the knight reached out with his left, gauntlet-donned arm. It was not a reach forward, but one directed back, straight towards what the knight carried on his back. It looked like a dark blue staff of sorts, it's length about the same as his own. If one followed up on that description, it would be safe to assume that what he was going to grab with his free hand was a bo-staff strapped to his back.
    He took the weapon's strap off of his shoulder.
    Keeping it horizontal, he brought it before himself up to eye-level.
    Aegis extended his right hand towards the end of the weapon, the one from which dangled freely two blue laces.

"Then..."
    Holding it firmly, Aegis pulled it's end away to reveal quick flash of silver. It was not magic, nor was it some kind of trick, for what he had grabbed was not the end of a staff, but the hilt of a sword! The incredibly long blade of a katana that had remained sheathed within the "blue staff" was now revealed, standing at the ready within the knight's right hand. It's reach about as long as a spear's, the sword known as Serenity began to react to the grip of it's owner, the air around it beginning to ripple, as if stirred by an invisible power.

Assuming no battle stance, Aegis looked at his opponents. As if timed before hand, a light gust of wind blew past the three mages' figures, causing the knight's trench coat and hair to flutter in tact. Armed and ready, he stood before them with his usual smile. There was only one thought on his mind, the one thing left unsaid.

The mark to signify the beginning.
    "Let's dance!"

OOC: I healed you both so that you are ready to fight right away. You also have a massive boost in concentration for 3 posts. Aegis will not attack first, instead giving you two the first move. Feel free to coordinate whatever attack you like. Also, I do not mind fighting a fight with no dice, but it might give you two a better chance to beat me if we use dice, since there's a greater chance of me to miss my attacks that way. Wether or not we'll use dice I'll leave to you two. Oh, and one last thing. I'll go easy on you, but if you two begin to beat me and the fight becomes really epic, I might begin to use some of my stronger techniques. But only then, if it's a normal or boring fight, I won't use them, since Aegis won't deem it worthy or necessary to reveal his special techniques. (In other words, I won't use techniques with a "Hiken:" prefix unless the fight gets really intense and epic). So that being said, good luck and do your best!

Cooldowns:
    Fortitude of the Knight - 5 posts.

Ryoko vs Neko 14n37n9

SilverRose
    SilverRose

The Night Fairy

The Night Fairy

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by SilverRose 28th June 2013, 7:47 am

Neko grinned at his enemy. No one he knew would heal an enemy in a fight beside's him. Normally neko was a typical flirt with things of this sort but this guy. Neko was quite interested in him. He made him want to fight. Very rarely did someone make him want a good fight. Neko smirked at his comment.

Oh dont you worry. I remember you quite well.

Neko eye'd his opponent cautiously. The enemy was ready to fight so was he but Neko wasnt stupid. He knew well enough to to charge. Neko relaxed he sword on his shoulder walking around casually as if where nothing. He didnt want to make the first move. He decided to see when his partner would do. She was quite the character so maybe she had a few tricks up her sleeve.

Mission Complete:

Current Mission(s):

Current Exp:

Nekos Magic:

Neko's Theme:

Neko's Battle Theme:

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:16 am