Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

To get that One Piece and Lords of the Beach!

Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : The Sinful Horseman
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Adlinda
    Experience : 10,475

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Great Tree Ark
    Second Skill: Extraplanar Force
    Third Skill:

To get that One Piece and Lords of the Beach! Empty To get that One Piece and Lords of the Beach!

Post by Nekros 15th May 2019, 6:00 am

Job Title: Find the "One Piece"
    Player Requirements: B rank or 2 C rank minimum. 4 max allowed on the job.
    Job Requirements: 40 posts minimum, with a minimum word count of 300 per post.
    Job Location: Divide Island
    Job Description: A new job request has appeared on the job boards all over Fiore. A map to a mystical item has been uncovered, and points to Divide Island as the location of the buried treasure. The sailor that made the job is offering to ferry a group of up to three mages over to help in uncovering the treasure. As payment, he will allow you to keep some of the jewels found, but the majority will go to him! As a warning in the job, he mentions a pirate and his crew have stolen the map and are already on the island searching for the "One Piece" in the hopes of getting it first. Get to the island, defeat Blackstache the pirate, and then uncover the treasure using the map dropped by the boss. It is said that this treasure is what really caused the divide that the island is named after.

You must meet up with the captain of the ship at the Hargeon Town main docks, where he will discuss with you what you are doing before setting sail for Divide Island. No one knows what the "One Piece" is, but he goes on and on for the entirety of the trip over sea about how "He just can't let the pirates have it." After the pirates are defeated, you must actually find the buried treasure on the island and dig it up. (Must roll an attack dice for each person that digs to see if you dug in the right spot.)
    Nekros
    Nekros

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

To get that One Piece and Lords of the Beach! Empty Re: To get that One Piece and Lords of the Beach!

Post by Nekros 15th May 2019, 8:26 am

Damn it Jaeger, it’s been weeks! You’re over du… Indeed it had been some time since the mage was last at work here at Tolgalen. Due to the overwhelming amount of assignments that he’s been getting! Having to go to that nightclub and then on that monster hunt…. It was all designed to keep him away. After such he went out and updated his passports and such for travelling. So much had changed for him since he last was there. Either way, Jaeger was finally back at HQ and ready to do some relaxing work at the docks. He’d see all the usual people there working their butts off, and of course teasing him for being away for so long. “Oh, we thought you just ran away” or “Didn’t think you could take the dock life huh?” and other things along those lines. It wasn’t terribly imaginative, but it was all in good fun.

However, the fun and joy wouldn’t last long as one of the secretaries came out of the main building in a huff. She didn’t look happy…. More annoyed than angry… but definitely has a touch of “I’m going to kill you” in her eyes. She wore the typical white uniform of the West Fiore Trading Company, her hair was up in a ponytail but flowed down and around her shoulders. Her name was Scarlett, a fiery dame with passion and drive. The scene went gray as she approached with a stomp.

“JAEGER! You no good… you were supposed to be back days ago!”

The mage turned towards her and is somehow in a trenchcoat and fedora. Fog rolled infor atmosphere and everyone else around stopped their work and watched.

“Listen Doll… no need to bust my chops here. After going to that club, I went and updated my passport, you see.”

A slap right across the face, all dramatic and passionate. One would think he had wronged her somehow, but he hasn’t. The slap in the old timey scene snapped him back into reality, though he wasn’t actually slapped. It seems he was just ignoring her, having this imaginary situation happen.

“Jaeger, are you listening to me? Get your butt in gear! Go to Hargeon, where you’ll meet up with your new mentor Adalinda and find that One Piece Treasure that’s all the rage right now. Bone head…”

And with that, Jaeger had his next assignment and Scarlett handed him the details and stormed back into the HQ building. The other dock works chuckled and patted his back before returning to work. With a sigh, he merged back into the ground and made his way BACK to the port city. Like before, he just zoomed around under the oceans travelling at a leisurely pace. He’d pop his out of the ground here and there to see the sea life and take in the view and eventually, he made it back to Hargeon in one piece.

The blonde haired, blue eyed Jaeger emerged from the dirt and stone of the land. The people around were startled by his sudden appearance, but soon went back to work. He scanned around the docks for his mentor before realizing…. He didn’t exactly know who she was. He’s heard the name before, maybe seen Adalinda in passing, but nothing to take in any good detail.

“For fu… now to find Adalinda or wait… At least the client is here.”

He said aloud and awaited this meeting.

Character: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17477-onyx-moon-jaeger-nekros-kruger
    Magic: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t17614-nekros-primary-the-great-tree-ark
    Lineage: Custom Lineage: The Sinful Horseman.
    Spell(s) Used: -
    Active Effects: -  
    Remaining MP: 300MP
    Total MP: 300MP
    Damage Taken: -
    Health Points: 200/200 HP.
    Job Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5544-to-earthland-and-beyond
    Post Word Count: 577 Words.
    Mission WC: 577/7,000 Words
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

To get that One Piece and Lords of the Beach! Empty Re: To get that One Piece and Lords of the Beach!

Post by Lethe 24th May 2019, 8:24 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

Adalinda had taken a deep breath as she sat herself on a bench within the West Fiore Trading Company. She was tired of dealing with plants and just wanted to rest a while. She wanted to drown herself in alcohol to numb herself for just a little while. That wasn’t happening though. Ruvel had told the dragon slayer that she had a new task as one of the Vice Presidents of the WFTC. She was to pick a member of the company and help them learn the ropes around the place. It had taken her a bit, but Ada had picked one of the files on the members and flipped through it. Jaeger. That was to be her mentee to help do things around the company or whatever. Learn the ropes. However one wanted to classify this deal she was doing. “Suppose I should pick out a job for us to do…” She murmurs to herself as she taps her chin a bit. Was there even anything worth doing on the job board right now? She’d have to see when she got over to the thing. As she makes her way over to the board, a purple exceed comes skipping out of the mess hall and makes her way towards Adalinda. “Woow! Lookie Ada wearing her uniform the right way! Buttoned up jacket and pin straight for once!” The exceed teased. She was always wearing her own uniform within the headquarters, liking that she looked the part of someone important.

“Quit it, Tammy… I’m having to do something that apparently is important now…” She sighs as she holds up the file and walks on. Tammy is quick to be next to her dragon slayer as they make their way to the job request board. Ada stares at the board for a good bit as she tries to think of a job to take her new mentee on. ‘Brat, that one on the bottom. That would be perfect. Treasure.’ Veles cries out in her mind. With a deep breath, the black haired girl grabs the paper and reads it over. It was about finding treasure… pirates were apparently involved, and they’d be paid too according to what the thing said. Didn’t seem too bad. She snorts as she had talked to one of the employees to let her mentee know of their job, and set off for Hargeon.

Once in the town, Adalinda was looking over the docks. She had spent a few days here already, waiting on Jaeger to get here, and had come to the conclusion that she really hated the blasted ships that were about. This whole ordeal wasn’t going to be fun. At least she had some alcohol to help her with the motion sickness. Or she could see about skipping the boat and flying there herself. ‘Yeah right! You can barely transform still!’ ‘I can fly pretty good.’ ‘Yeah, no. you still suck.’ A snarl came to her lips as the dragon slayer makes her way towards one of the captains. “Hello, I’m looking for a Captain Franklin.” She says as she puts a hand on her hip. The man looks to her and gives her a grin. “That would be me. What can I do ya for?” He says with a thick accent that sailors usually have. Ada smiles back as she held up the job request, and the captains eyes grew wide with excitement. He realized he had his mage here to help. “Thank you for accepting!” “It’s no big deal, I just have to wait for my mentee first before we do anything, don’t want him being behind because of his absence.” The captain nodded as he looked to his ship. “I’ll start preparing the ship. We’ll set sail after ya mentee gets here and ya both are briefed.” He says before he walks to his ship for a little bit.

Tammy looks around till she sees someone pop up from the ground. She blinked a bit from the sight, and taps Ada’s leg a bit. “Hey, that file say what your mentee looked like?” “It had a picture. Why?” “Well, a mage is here, that’s why I ask.” Ada looks up and blinks. There he was. Popping up out of nowhere. She turns on her heel and makes her way over to the blond, her ice blue eyes locked on him. “Jaeger Krüger?” She asks aloud, wanting to make sure she got the right guy. She was wearing her white pants suit that most of the higher ups of the West Fiore Trading Company wore, and had a pin right under her collar. “I’m Adalinda Ortinbras, your mentor. And the cat is Tamaria, or Tammy. Nice to see you show up! Better late than never, right?” She chuckles as she jabs her thumb over her shoulder. “Lets get going. The captain has to explain some things first before we board his ship.” She makes her way back to the ship again, regardless if Jaeger followed her or not, and waits for the captain. When he returns, he starts telling her the deal. “I’m glad ya accepted ma job, I can’t wait ta set sail once again ta get it. Here’s the deal, I need ya assistance in getting ma map back, and dealing with the blasted pirates. Some of them and ma crew had stollen ma map. They are already at Divide Island and searching for the One Piece. We should get a goin’ now before they make find ma treasure.” He says.

Adalinda nods as she glances to Jaeger. “I believe we can deal with that. We’re ready when you are, Captain.” She grabs hold of her horned flask on her hip and takes a chug of some red liquid. Some strong wine. This would help her with the travel. She boarded the ship and let herself hang out by one of the railings, in case she decided to get green in the face. Tammy was flying around a bit, waiting for the boat to set sail. She flies over to Jaeger, and smiles to him. “I’m curious, what took you so long to come join us? We’ve been waiting a while here for you.” She explains to him. The little purple exceed knew her slayer would be able to hear with her enhanced hearing, and figured to ask for both of their curiosities.

: @Nekros : 1063/ 3500 (1640/7000 total) words : notes :

Page 11, Post n°267

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 30th May 2019, 6:43 am

Late, I’m late, I’m late, laaaaatteeeeee.  Not having an iLac to use for business sure is a hassle. Jaeger was always behind from not being able to communicate with HQ and vice versa. For instance, instead of going and updating his passport, Jaeger would have known to go straight to Tolgalen  instead of Hargeon. Or better yet, he could have just stayed in Hargeon instead of dragging himself back to HQ. However, its too late to worry about that now. The mage was eventually informed and rushed off the island and to the job location. No time to hang out with the dock workers or even eating! Not that he really needed it anyway.

Shortly after arriving, the blond man had a visitor. It was a raven haired women followed by a purple furred….. And flying cat? It was a weird sight to see such a vibrant and flying cat. In all honesty, it got his heart racing a little bit. The anxiety of the pink haired child slowly creeps up on him, a nightmare almost come true. The purple and the pink that he knows weren’t really all too similar, but rational thought starts to sneak out the window went that fear hits. Jaeger shifted his currently blue eyes back to the attractive woman but before he could make some corny and flirty comment, she asked his name.

“Me? Uh… yeeeesssss?”

She wore a fine pantsuit, mostly white if not all one color with a pin to decorate the jacket with. It took a moment for him to register who this might actually be, one could probably here in his voice and he replied with a yes. Soon enough though, his brain pieced it all together. This was his mentor, Adalinda Ortinbras, the high ranking official within the West Fiore Trading Company.

“Yes, I am Jaeger Krüger… at your service.”

Before he could get anything else in, introductions were being made! It indeed was is mentor, the high ranking official,no, A Vice President of the company he was working for. He let out a mental sigh of relief, it could have been so much worse. They could have assigned him to Sol… hell he was still a little bruised from the beating he was given months ago. But either way, she was ready to start the job and drag Jaeger along with her. They then met with the captain who explained their job. The team was to sail to an island, beat up some pirates, get the map back, and then find the treasure that is hidden on the island. It seems easy enough, nothing the West Fiore Trading Company couldn’t handle or secure.

“Yeah… seems like a fun time.”

After being lead onto the ship, the purple one had some questions. It was much to his surprise that it could talk. Astounding, what kind of creature could this be… certainly it’s not just a cat. It has wings, can fly…. And it’s purple. Felines aren't purple, not unless you dye their fur! Maybe that’s the case, Adlinda used some sort of magical fur dye or something. Suspicious was the only way to describe it.

“Ah! You can talk?! What kind of sorc….

Well I was already here in Hargeon getting my passport updated, but I was unaware of this job or getting a mentor until I arrived back on Tolgalen.

So uh…. What kind of animal are you, Tamaria? Cat’s don’t normally fly…. Or have purple fur….or you know… talk.”

Job Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t5544-to-earthland-and-beyond
    Post Word Count: 588 words.
    Total Nekros WC: 1,165/3,500 words.
    Mission WC: 2,228/7,000 words.
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 30th May 2019, 7:19 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

The pin on Ada’s jacket was of the West Fiore Trading Company symbol, and she wore it rather proudly. When it was confirmed that the blond was Jaeger, Ada nods with a smirk. “Ey, no need to be so formal with me. I may be mentoring you, but I’m not one for ‘fancy titles’ even though I’m a Vice President…” She frowns at that thought and looks down to her pin. “Well! Today we’re equals and I’m not a VP temporarily.” She nods at that statement, figuring it’d be better anyways. After the two were told of the job requirements by the captain, and both were okay with it, Ada took out her horned flask. She was going to need the alcohol a bit more for this boat than anything else she bet.

After Tammy had gone to Jaeger and questioned him, she made a face to his starting comment before he told her why he was late. She sets herself down and lets her wings fold away as she crossed her arms over her chest. “I can talk, yes. How many cats have you seen wearing a uniform and walking on their back paws?” She takes a deep breath. She let her purple eyes look at Jaeger as she smirked. “Have you heard of the creatures that usually accompany dragon slayers? Exceeds? Well, I’m one of them. Not just a cat as Ada had told you. Exceeds have magic, can fly and talk, have manners, and are special cases compared to the common felines.” She chuckles while holding her paws behind her back. She looks over to Adalinda and sighs rather deeply. Ada was hanging over the edge of the boat a bit, already chugging most of her flask gone to quell the motion sickness. Good thing it refilled on it’s own. “Any other questions for me?”

The boat ride was rather uneventful. Ada wasn’t fairing well with the waters. She wanted to get off of the boat, asap. Tammy tried to help out her slayer every now and then by picking her up off the boat and flying alongside it, but she couldn’t carry her for too long. Eventually the exceed would have to take a break and cool her wings off. While they were traveling across the ocean, Ada was feeling queasy and was green in the face. A few ships of various sizes were out in the ocean, and there seemed to be a growing number of at least some smaller ships the closer they got to Divide Island. Ada had wobbly made her way to the bow of the ship, having a bad feeling about some of the boats, especially the smaller ones. “Jaeger… keep your wits about you…” She calls as she grabs hold of the siding of the boat, closing her eyes. She was supposed to be a mentor and somewhat someone to look up to, but here she was, wanting to blow chunks into the ocean.

She looked over to her exceed, and waved her a bit. When Tammy got to her, she picked up her dragon slayer by the back of her jacket. “Captain Franklin! Do me a favor and continue on our course no matter what goes on!” She calls out to him while the purple cat continued to hold her. As if on cue, one of the smaller ships started drifting its way closer to their ship. Being held up by Tammy had Ada able to function a bit better. Now if only they were on solid land, that would be even better. “Fly me in close to get a look, Tammy!” She calls out to the exceed. As they got closer to the little ship, Ada was barely able to hold a laugh in. “What is this?! A ship of midgets?!” She snorts out as she shook her head. The boat was rather low quality as it was made of a couple large logs that were hollowed out to make more of a wooden raft with a sail tacked on it. They had a long plank of wood being held by a few of the midgets, them sitting on one another's shoulders to keep it steady. The little men on the boat were wearing pots as hats on their heads that had giant mushrooms growing out of them, and hearing Ada laugh at their height, had them rather angry. After seeing the plank, and the kind of angry midgets, Ada motioned for Tamaria to head back to the ship. “We should warn them of an attempted boarding, or that we’ll meet them ashore!” She calls up as Tammy flies right back to the ship, setting Ada on the deck once again.

Tammy knew that Ada was going to get motion sickness once again as she was on the ship, and flew over to the captain. “There’s a small boat coming this way and has a crew of midgets aboard. I’m sure if we keep our course and speed to shore, we can sail right by them. They want to board the ship though, and Ada made them kind of mad.” The exceed explained before looking towards Jaeger. “You ready to show us what you can do?” Her purple eyes seemed rather excited to see another’s magic. It had been a while since they did a job with a new person, so the cat didn’t get to see a lot of interesting magics.The captain was able to sail right by the little raft, leaving it in the dust as they made their way to the island, and have them set anchor not too far from the shore.

It only took a few minutes after everyone else was off the ship and on land- which Ada was grateful once again to be on- that the same little raft slid onto the sand and nine little people came storming off of the ship. “There’s the heathen who laughed at us, captain!” One of them shrieked in a high pitched voice, in which the dragon slayer covered her mouth and tried to not laugh at them again. “I’m terribly sorry. I wasn’t expecting such a short crew to man that shi-” “Sieze her and her crew!” The one with the biggest mushroom in the pot hat cries out and points at their direction. Ada frowns as she gripped her hands. She honestly didn’t think these little guys were worth her time, or could do much damage. She glanced over to Jaeger, and smirked. “Care to do the honors?” She lets her hand out to motion to the crew, letting him have first hit, or capture, whichever. “Try to subdue them, since they don’t seem to want to listen to reason.” She nods as she looks to the short crew.

: @Nekros : (1127) 2190/3500 (3355/7000 total) words : notes :

Current Enemies:
    Weak
    Midget Brigands - x9

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 5th June 2019, 8:39 am

Demon cat….. DEVIL CAT! The only way to explain it was that this was the work of an evil force. Dress up the cute critters, make them talk and fly…… lul the unsuspecting mage into a false sense of security… THEN BAM. You’re stuck in some chains on a torture bench with some hag  telling you about her life long goals and dreams that had faded because of the damn youth of today. None of it made sense, what did it have to do with the you…. Jaegers mind was getting off track. Tamaria wasn’t demon cat, just an exceed, some sort of weird cat thing that follows around Dragon Slayers. The mage was still suspicious at this. Jaeger will have to keep an eye on this…. Exceed for the time being, perhaps even this Dragon Slayer.

“I see…. So why do these ‘Exceeds’ usually follow these Dragon Slayers?”

All too suspicious…. People that can slay dragons? Blasphemy! Weird cats that follow them around? Even weirder! This was the topic for the rest of the boat ride, really. Nothing happened but a few waves bobbed the wooded, water vehicle around.  Occasionally he’d see this cat pick up Adalinda and fly her off the boat, scouting perhaps? Or maybe they just liked doing it. Either way, they’d shortly return for the exceed to get some rest. Eventually, ships started to appear on the horizon, it was only a few at first. But as the Island came into view, smaller vessels started to appear. One even started making its way towards them. Tamaria and Adalinda took off on a scouting fly around the ship. Jaeger, as told to keep his wits about him, went to the edge and prepared for a fight.

“What do you elf eyes see?!”

Jaeger yelled out to his mentor and her cat. Though, they might be busy with whatever commotion was going on that small ship. He himself couldn’t really hear or see what was going on, just that there was a bunch of moving and shifty. Shortly after, the flying demon cat and Adalinda returned with their report. The crew of this small vessel was manned by, in her turns, midgets.

“Wow… okay um…. We don’t use the term ‘midgets’ anymore. Come on, we’re a civilized group. We call them short people.”

The mage scolded, but not seriously though. It was more of a joke, a bit of a troll to the Vice President. They went onto mentioned how these vertically challenged pirates wanted to board this normal sized vessel…. In and of itself that was a grand feat, one they aimed a bit too high of doing. Captain Franklin sailed right by the makeshift boat and made it to shore. This is where they would take their stand and Adalinda wanted him to take the charge.

“Yeah, sure. I can start it off.”

The midget crew stormed the beach, looking to seize the West Fiore Trade Company employees and the crew of Captain Franklin. Well, the blonde haired man just couldn’t let that sort of thing happen. It was up to him, and his mentor, to subdue and defend against them post haste! Now the young gentleman of a mage had a few options here. The first was to set off a large and bright explosion that would encompass quite a few of them. The next was to start growing trees and have the branches grapple the little fellas which could make it easier to attack later on… or possibly interrogate them. The last was an option, but not one Jaeger tended to use while he was of yellow hair.

For most fun though, he’d go for the explosion and why not make it double for more trouble. The gentleman raised both of his hand, holding them up at separate angles to get the most width out of his attack. Once the little buggers were mostly in range, around 7 midget pirates, Jaeger rapidly heated the air and let off two explosions, one originating from each hand. The range spread out for about 50 or so feet wide and about 30 feet out from him.  One could hear their screams of agony from with in the burst of heat and combustion.

“Badabing…. Bada-BOOM”.

Spell(s) Used: - B.L.E.V.E [Signature Spell]
    Job Link: https://www.fairytail-rp.com/t16469-find-the-one-piece-one-time-only
    Post Word Count: 709 words.
    Total Nekros WC: 1,874/3,500 words.
    Mission WC: 4,064/7,000 words.
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 10th June 2019, 2:20 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

Tammy had looked to Jaeger cautiously as he seemed to be contemplating something. When he had finally asked her about exceeds following dragon slayers, Tammy tapped her chin softly. “Honestly? I haven’t met many other exceeds. I feel some do, but not all of them. I kinda follow Ada around to play with her since she’s fun to pick on some times. And she’s pretty cool when she fights. Not to mention she has adorable babies!” The purple exceed giggles as she has a cheeky grin. She then pauses though. “Are you uncomfortable with me? Would it be easier, or better, if I were to transform into a little neko? I learned transformation magic to do so~.” She tells him.

When they had gone off to see about the ship, Ada just glanced over her shoulder to Jaeger as he yelled to her. “Elf eyes? What in the world…?” She muttered to herself before they came across the ship of midgets. When they returned and Tammy told the captain about what was going on, Ada was trying to not let the motion sickness get to her. At Jaegers ‘scolding’, Ada looked up and snorts to him. “My elf eyes saw short people. That better?” She chuckles as she shook her head. When the captain sailed passed the little ship, the dragon slayer snickered to herself, while holding her stomach, and tried to not succumb to the motion sickness.

On land, Adalinda was much more at ease, and looked over to Jaeger to see what he’d do after she told him to have the first go. It started to feel like a bad idea after a moment though. As soon as Jaeger raised his hands, Adalinda gripped her hands. “Jae-!” He set off some explosions around the midgets, which caused the dragon slayer to slap her face a bit.. What the hell was her mentee thinking?! “Jaeger! I said subdue them! Not nearly kill them! You nitwit! listen next time!” “Oh ho ho! What’s this I hear? Ada’s mentee being a hot head and going over the top? I wonder who that reminds me of?” Tammy giggled as Ada glared to the cat. Yeah… she had been just as hot headed before. Still was when she didn’t have to be presentable too.

Ada shook her hands out and went after the remaining little midgets, throwing her hands out in front of her like she was snapping a whip, and two iron chains came out of her hands, wrapping around the remaining two. “You’re not getting the treasure! You’ll never get it! It’s ours!” Now they were crying and being annoying? She frowns at how easy that was, then snaps the chains near a tree to hang the two in the tree. A smirk was on the dragon slayers face as she raised an eyebrow. “I’m sorry. I-” ‘No she’s not.’ Vetis snickered in Ada’s head, making her pause for a moment. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to offend you and your crew. You also are not going to get in our way. Apologies for that. We are on a mission.” She grins darkly before she snaps the chains once again and manages to drop the two midgets on a branch up above with very little ways down for them, unless they decided to jump, which would break their legs.

The dragon slayer looks over to her mentee, and raised an eyebrow. “Are those ones you hit before okay? I don’t want casualties unless it can’t be helped.” She wrapped her chains around her forearms, holding onto them to use once again if need be. She didn’t stray far from the group, in case a couple of the midgets were okay and decided to attack once again. Though, she bet there were more issues than the midgets now. That was a rather loud explosion, or at least was to her. There could be more pirates on the island already that probably heard the noise going on on the beach here. She wasn’t looking forward to it. Adalinda grabbed her horned flask, and took a chug of the alcohol with a small grin on her face, feeling the energy coursing through her. Her eyes look towards the trees nearby and frowns as she starts hearing things in the flora that inhabited Divide Island. “Heads up again Jaeger.” She calls out as she looked to Captain Franklin. “Try to stay back behind us. We don’t want you to get hurt.” She nods as she looks back to the blond again, and glared slightly. “I will repeat again so you can hear me this time. Don't kill them, just subdue them, and no nearly killing them either. Only if they’re really going to kill you, may you do so. Self defense and all that jazz.” She waved her hand about in the air as she snorts. She knew she’d be that way. But at the same time, she felt like this might be a piece of cake for her… probably.

If the other seven midgets that Jaeger went after were truly knocked out, or even dead, she would make her way towards the trees to see if there was some more oncomers coming to stop them or something. After about twenty minutes of walking through the plants, Ada heard more voices and some banging of metals together. A grin was forming on her face as she heard that. It was perfect. She smelt the metals of the tools they had on hand, and wanted to scare these buggers by eating their weapons. “Look alive, Jaeger.” She muttered as she started to grip her chains now. She really hoped that this would be fun. As she cautiously continued forward, Tamaria was quietly fluttering a distance behind Jaeger and quietly going through the trees to be hidden from any enemies. She was able to see above the trees and through some leaves, and started going up further ahead of them. While in the trees, the exceed grins. “Six people up ahead that seem to have hammers on them. They’re making their way towards you two now.” Even though Tamaria was quiet, Ada heard her loud and clear with her enhanced hearing. She glanced to Jaeger once again and held up her hand to motion for him to stop, then wiggled her five fingers before she then switched her hand to her thumb, indicating the number six.

She looks ahead of them as she stood half crouched, waiting to see who was coming, and soon three of the six people that Tamaria said was there, emerged from the trees. Like Tammy said, the trio was holding hammers in their hands. She just failed to tell Ada that they were rather huge hammers. She sighs as she moved to get to the other side of the tree, trying to keep out of their line of sight. Her chains would be loud, so she glanced towards Jaeger and motioned to him again. She wanted to see how he’d subdue them this time.

: @Nekros : (1172)3362/3500 (5236/7000 total) words : notes :

Current Enemies:
    Weak
    Midget Brigands - x7
    Normal
    Hammer Wielding Pirates - x6

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 20th June 2019, 5:41 am

This little purple cat hadn’t met many others like her, but she answered the question all the same. She enjoyed messing with the mentor, the Adalinda. Jaeger could see the appeal in doing so, teasing and harmlessly messing with people was a fun past time of his. The mage and the cat would get along great if this was the case, many a pranks or tease possibilities with a partner in crime. However, Tamaria did pose the question of transforming into a normal cat. An unneeded thing…the blond haired man had to endure much in his life, much of it just before joining the West Fiore Trading Company. A demon cat that can fly and talk wasn’t much but out of the ordinary.

“No little cat… exceed. You’re fine, but we should definitely team up to mess with Adalinda one day.”

Jaeger made a mental nod to himself as this was a good plan.

After his fun time boom boom moment, Jaegers mentor scolded him. Not as jokingly as he did before her, but one nonetheless. She didn’t mean for him to kill the little buggers… just tie them up and subdue them. Sure, that was the option, but where is the fun in that? Sure, he could have tied them up with trees and branches, but again, it was much more fun and easier to just explode the whole group. With a sigh, he looked back to his mentor, she didn’t even respond to his cool catchphrase for it.

“Fine…. But it’ll be a lot less fun and come on, at least give me points for a fun one liner!”

He complained before looking forward once more, scanning the remnants of the explosion for any ‘survivors’ as his mentor would want it. Meanwhile, Adalinda was chaining up and dangling her captives from a tree and high enough for the fall to really hurt. Interesting enough, but a lot less fun in his opinion. When his scanning and checking was done, he concluded that they were alive, but out cold. A sudden explosion would likely do that, he guessed.

“They’re fine…. Sort of. They seem to be breath but just knock out. See.”

The mage nudged the body of a nearby pirate, poking him to make sure he was still alive. The little fella let out a low groan and a small wiggle. He was still out, but his body was reacting, which was good…. In a way. It wasn’t too long either until nearby bushes and foliage would move and rustle. The Vice President herself took the lead in moving towards them, just after reminding him to capture and subdue. She was a fun sucker. The mage followed, carefully leading the captain of their ship further inland. About 20 minutes later, Adalinda stops, noticing a band of pirates a head. In response to her finger wiggling, he did the same back to her. Clearly she was doing some weird wave with a thumbs up at the end of it.

With the end of the weird hand gestures, Adalinda moved up and Jaeger followed. There were a total of three of these pirates grouped up. This was it, his time to shiny like the glorious explosion of awesomeness that he was. Jaeger merged into a tree, further along the path they were travelling. It was a large-ish tree. Looked to be an oak tree, full of branches and leaves. It was time to show off the main focus of his magic, Nature. With an application of control, he swiftly slammed the tree down, having it move like a person who is bending down to touch their toes. While being hit with the thick wood branches, it wouldn’t do as much like the explosion. With the tree down, The mage controlled the large and long branches to completely wrap the pirates up and hold them tight. When the tree bent back up, the pirate brigade was gone. Mumbles and muffled shouting could be heard from high up, deep within the trees maze of branches.

Active Effects: -  [Just basic Nature Manipulation. No actual damage done.]
    Post Word Count: 675 words.
    Total Nekros WC: 2,549/3,500 words.
    Mission WC: 5,911/7,000 words.
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 10th July 2019, 9:55 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

“You can call me a cat. I basically am, but I do prefer being called Tamaria, or Tammy, though.” The purple cat giggles as she holds up a paw. “But I look forward to hanging out~!” She giggles as she nods to him. When it came to being on the beach, and after Ada had scolded Jaeger for blowing up the little mini pirates, she gave him a sigh. Even though she was trying to be serious, she did crack a little smile to his ‘give me points for a fun one liner’ he complained. She was trying hard to not let him see that she actually found that line funny. “Keep up those lines! She’ll break!” Tammy cries out happily, but shook her head. “But at least try to listen at the same time and not cause too much trouble. We are representing West Fiore Trading Company, so we can’t be blowing up people first serve.” The exceed cheekily looks to Adalinda while the slayer wanted to choke her companion for encouraging her mentee like so. She wasn’t fully amused by the fact that the midgets were knocked out, considering they weren’t supposed to be and simply subdued.

When they went into the foliage, and she tried to silently tell her companion how many of the opponents there were ahead of them, she takes a deep breath and face palmed herself. She figured he didn’t understand. Hopefully he would understand when he saw them. She holds her breath as she stays by the tree, letting her ice blue irises glance between her mentee and the enemies. She blinked though as Jaeger was no longer there. She glanced up towards the trees, and Tammy just shrugged her shoulders. “He went into a tree?” She mutters to her slayer before she looked around again. The black haired girl turned her attention back towards the pirates ahead of them, and frowns a bit. What could he be doing? Then she noticed it. One of the trees moved and was walking like a person. A grin was on her face as she watched the tree take the group up into the sky. She looked up, and was trying to not snicker. At least he didn’t nearly kill them this time.

She stayed crouching, but she started to move forward a bit now. Now it was her turn. There were three left. Tammy was telling her where the remaining ones were, and her luck, they were still following the trail of their comrades. She ran forward as soon as they spotted her. Her hands had instantly let go of the chains, whipping them forward in front of her as she wrapped them around a couple of the pirates. She got a good look at their hammers now. While they seemed rather large, they looked rather tasty. While she had two of the three wrapped up, she jerked her hand and yanked one of the two and slammed them into their remaining friend. They were groaning as Adalinda started to walk up with her swagger walk towards them. “You don’t want to join your friends up there, right?” She grins rather devilishly as she points her index finger up towards the trees. Whether the trio thinks she means ‘heaven’ or not, that’s on them.

“Y-you don’t scare us, wench!” One of them cry out to her. A chuckle escaped her lips as she stands up straight and grips her chains before yanking the chains back, unwrapping them. “Oh? I was trying to be scary? I wasn’t the one who took your pals though. Very much can though." She let her magical aura just drop suddenly, letting it suffocate the pirates to show them how strong she could be. “Now listen to me… and listen good… You’re not going to get in our way, yes?” She leans down as she puts her hands on her hips. “Ada… we got bigger things than these dweebs to worry about…” Tammy calls out as Ada snatches one of the hammers. She rips off the top of the hammer and begins to eat the metal part of it like it was an apple. Seeing that before them, really did scare the pirates next to her. “Yeah? We got something bigger? Still got that ‘One Piece’ to find. And these pesky pirates are starting to annoy me!” She says as she looks to Jaeger if he made himself visible again, else she just put her hand on her hip while she crushed the hammer head. “Oye! Show me what else you can do!” She chuckles as she already was listening around them. She could tell that there was something big not too far from them. “I smell more iron.” She giggles as she resisted turning her head towards the source. She wanted Jaeger to find it instead, as it was with that big thing.

The slayer dropped the hammer, and stuck her tongue out before she begun collecting her chains. “That tasted terrible. Thought it would have been better. I guess in the hands of pirates, everything tastes rotten.” She grins as she looks towards them. “Oh, Jaeger, want to bring those three to their friends before we go again?” She questions as she stands there with her arms wrapped up in the iron chains once again. Tammy flew down to be at Ada’s level, and put her hands on her hips. “Guess what, up ahead is more hammer wielding pirates.” “Easy peasy to take care of!” Adalinda snorts as she shakes her shoulders out a bit. She was enjoying herself, and despite her having told Jaeger to not nearly kill the cretins that were their enemies, she hoped he was having some fun too.

spells n things:

: @Nekros : (954)4316 (6865/7000 total) words : notes :

HP: 990
    MP: 792-60 = 732

Current Enemies:
    Normal
    Hammer Wielding Pirates - x4
    Strong
    Blacksatche's Pet: Anomaly, the tamed vulcan - x1

Nekros
    Nekros

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Nekros 17th July 2019, 11:50 am

FINALLY! His obvious comedic genius was taking fruit. A laugh or at the very least a smirk came across his mentors face. Next, a full on boisterous laugh! Or maybe giggle…. Both are welcome results of his efforts. Cracking the shell of a serious peanut was always one of the best feelings, getting them to laugh or even smile and showing them that fun can be had. What could be better? ….. That was rhetorical! Of course there are better things. However, this was good for now!

After Adalinda had caught the other three of the small pirates, she asked to have them sent up with their friends. He could, but moving the tree over would take some time as it only had roots to “walk” around with. So the man simply walked out of his current tree and into one that was much closer. Jaeger would tie them up much like their friends, but keep them separated. So he placed a hand upon the right tree, it was a large oak tree, and manipulated it. The trunk leaned over and the branched connected with the chubby people. They snaked their way around the torsos and arms to keep them restrained. It worked pretty well too. The other group seemed to wiggle and fight, but they weren’t going anywhere.

“No-fun capture… done! These 6 small fellows are good to take a break for a while.”

The young, blonde man stated! However, shortly after, the flying cat spoke to the group. There was something bigger than the pirates to deal with. His mentor seemed to agree, sensing something nearby. With this, she gave Jaeger the order to move and subdue whatever this something bigger was. Jaeger saluted and off in the direction that was mentioned. He moved from tree to tree, merging inside each one. Stealth mode was activated, his footsteps made nary a sound was made. Though in his head, everytime he went into a tree, he made the “bloop” sound.

Eventually, the mage found his target. It was a Vulcan, one dressed up similarly to the pirates they’ve faced before. This was weird, why would a Vulcan be… oh. OH. He thought, before merging into the closet tree he could. Manipulating the trees wouldn’t work as well, or at least not a single one. Jaeger assumed that the creature was much stronger physically than the dwarves. For this, he needed…. MORE TREES! Even though they’re in a forested part of the island, the trees weren't close enough for his plan. What was his plan? To do what he did before! But help trap him between the trunks and have all the branches wrap around the arms and such. It was brilliant… no one could ever think of this! Twas a lie, but no one was there to correct him… in his head.

From the closest tree he could, Jaeger partially popped and placed a hand upon the ground. The Budding Forest spell was being activated, a magic circle appear under both the hand and vulcan. From the large magic circle under the beast, large oak trees sprouted all around, caging him in tightly. Trees spawned in about a 30 foot radius, but the mage tried to keep them condensed around his target. The vulcan howled and raged, bashed against the tree trunks the best he could. Phase one was complete, the mage needed to act fast before the ape breaks free.

So he unmerged, for the most part, but kept his feet in the ground. Jaeger shuffled over there and placed a hand on two different trees and started weaving nad bending the branches to his whim. These two trees wrapped around his arms, several branches locking them in place. Two others he used to grab and restrain the legs, how the Vulcan didn’t like this. The howls got more intense and aggressive, but his body was blocked for now. This whole ordeal was quick, but it still had been quite a few minutes between travelling and everything else and would take a couple more getting back to Adalinda.

“There should be no more… monkeying around anymore.”

Jaeger mentioned to his mentor once he returned, a great pun.

Spell(s) Used: - Budding Forest [Summons Trees, no dmg] -23MP
    Active Effects: -  [Just basic Nature Manipulation. No actual damage done. Planetary Shark UA]
    Remaining MP: 277MP
    Post Word Count: 701 words.
    Total Nekros WC: 3,295/3,500 words.
    Mission WC: 7,566/7,000 words.
    Lethe
    Lethe

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 19th July 2019, 9:10 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

The blue eyed dragon slayer watched as her mentee walked out of a tree and manipulated another tree to capture their ‘friends’ there. His comment made her roll her eyes as she snorts. “I know, kicking butt is fun, and this isn’t. Maybe next time.” She waves a hand up in the air, knowing Tammy was probably laughing her butt off. Ada having to be serious was a joy to the cat. Jaeger saluting her made Ada snort and roll her eyes again as she slowly walked towards the direction that the big thing was in. She had approached the area just as Jaeger started to play with the trees some more. She watched as Jaeger had summoned trees around the Vulcan, and watched as it caged the beast and held it still. A grin formed on her lips. This was quite the show for her to watch.

As the monkey was being held by his arms and legs by the tree, Ada stepped forward to examine the work he did. She figured this also would save him the trouble of going too far to get to her. She rolls her eyes at his comment, and reached her hand up to pat his shoulder. “Don’t try too hard to hurt your head…” She chuckles as she sniffs the air a bit. She smelt the hammers of the little annoyances that were going to attack again. But there was something else. She quickly moved and spartan kicked Jaeger back a bit just before she got caught by a cannonball in the face. The smirk she had on her face was now gone as she glares over to where that cannon ball came from. While it didn’t hurt her too much, it did really annoy her though. Tammy flew down and stood next to Jaeger. “She’s going to get serious for real now.” She couldn’t help but comment to him.

Adalinda licked her lips a bit as she grins. “Damn straight am I going to get serious now.” She snapped out her chains again and glares as she stays where she was for a moment. She was listening around her. She then opened her eyes as she dodged a flying hammer and started running towards that direction. Not only were there four more of those pirates with the hammers, there was one wearing a captains hat and an eyepatch over his right eye. “My prey.” She giggles a bit as her chains whipped out and grabbed hold of two of the hammer guys before she yanked them back. She was quite literally chucking them away from her. Whatever happened to them, she didn’t care. She could tell that they would be smacked into trees and knocked out though. “I am Blackstache! Wench! You won’t get by me! I’m getting that One Piece Treasure!” Adalinda snorts as she grabs hold of the last two hammer guys and snaps them back again. “Thanks for announcing yourself, Buckeye.” She cackles as she stands before him. Her skin had suddenly turned grey and scaley as she stood there. “Hit me with your best shot.” The slayer comments just as the pirate began to cackle.

He had decided to shoot another cannonball at her, but his poor choice was that he made it an iron one. She managed to grab hold of the cannonball as it aimed right at her stomach, it only pushed her back a little bit though. A grin was on her face as she looked up to him and lifted the ball to her mouth before taking a chunk out of it. “Yup. All things by pirates taste rotten.” She cackles before she hurls the cannonball right back at the guy. It was clear on his face that he wasn’t expecting this girl to both eat part of the cannonball and then throw the thing right back at him. He got smacked with his own cannonball before he started to seem like he was pissed off once again. “Wench! I’ll see how you like this!” He started shooting off various cannonballs at her of various sizes and types. Ada just ran towards him, purposely avoiding letting any of the cannonballs touch her as she gripped her left hand into a fist. As soon as she came close to the guy, she lifted her hand up and the fist connected hard with his face, sending him flying back just as he tried to shoot another cannonball at her, but it ended up flying up and over the trees and right smack at his Vulcans head, knocking the damned thing out and silencing it for now. Ada wasn’t going to complain.

“Damn… that almost hurt…” Ada snorts as she looks to her hand. She actually wasn’t phased by that punch one bit. She looked up to see where the pirate captain guy was, and saw him slumped against a tree, seeing stars for… probably quite some time. “Oops, night night.” She shrugs her shoulders before she turns to look at Jaeger again. She had a smirk on her face as she did so. “Lets go and finish looking for that One Piece, eh?” She cackles a little. Captain Franklin had come through the forest a bit and was looking around at the bodies that Ada had thrown about. “Self defense." She declares as she crossed her arms over her chest. Her skin changed back to the pale color that it was, and a smirk stayed near plastered on her lips. “You know where the treasure is located? We’ll keep a guard out for you.” She says as the captain looked at a map. “It’s actually right there!” He points over to somewhere behind the pirate captain. Of course it was close by. Ada makes her way around, and actually smells iron. “Ey, dig here.” She points to the ground. Soon a crew was digging for the treasure, and she kept her nose close to them to let them know if they were close or not. Eventually, they managed to get the chest up and out of the ground. She chuckles as she grabs hold of the lock and simply rips it off before the captain opens it. In the chest was literally nothing but a single one piece bikini…

The dragon slayer peered in the chest, then snorts as the captain wasn’t even wanting it. She reaches into the chest and tosses the one piece at him. “Here! Want to have the treasure? It might be great for the booty.” She snorts as she looks to Tammy, who just lowered her head and covered her face with her paw. They were both too much now. Ada snorts as she walks over to Jaeger and pats his shoulder. “You did a great job today. I do promise next job we can fight more though.” She says as she starts making her way back to the beach.

: @Nekros : (1150)5466 (7000/7000 for One Piece job)
    (1716/1000 for d Freeform)
    8716 total words : notes :

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:11 pm