Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Understandings and Tensions cleared (Johann/Privet)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Understandings and Tensions cleared (Johann/Privet) Empty Understandings and Tensions cleared (Johann/Privet)

Post by Sol 18th April 2019, 2:33 pm

Sol approached the guild building of Dies Irae with a calm look on his face as he climbed the steps and opened the doors, he had already been on the island for some of his other duties but he also figured that while he was here he should talk to Johann as well since their last encounter had been tense to put it mildly. He was hoping that some understandings could be found and hopefully that tension could be dissolved. As he opened the doors to the guild hall he entered and had to admit it was impressive though he still found that the Trading company was a bit better in his opinion but considering it was his home it was a natural thought. He walked up to a member and smiled a bit.”excuse me but I am looking for Johann Von Weiss the guildmaster could you let him know a colleague of his is here for a visit” he asked politely as the member would blink before nodding and heading off to find the guild master.

While he waited Sol would simply wait by the entrance and he would pull out 3 stones from a shadow portal and would look over them while hiding them in his palm, it was two amethyst and a ruby and they were the reason he had already been on the island. To a normal human they would seem like ordinary gemstones but to a mage or anyone else  they could tell these gems were special. These gems were souls of the departed that Sol had claimed and he was currently studying them to see where they were going and how flawless they were. To normal eyes they looked perfect but the reapers eyes were working hard to pick up any flaws in it since he was still learning how to spot them. Some of the mages looked at him oddly since he was staring so intently into his palm but the Reaper paid them no mind as he kept studying them and going thru the rules and regulations in his head as to where they were going.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Position : None
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Understandings and Tensions cleared (Johann/Privet) Empty Re: Understandings and Tensions cleared (Johann/Privet)

Post by Shen Kadokawa 27th May 2019, 1:58 pm

Johann was sat in the Ambassador's office used by both him and Sivvy for their business as Ambassadors in the West Wing of Dies Irae's guild hall, quietly taking sips from the cup of tea on the coffee table before him. Of course, he would spend the majority of the time on this office at his desk, but the other side of the room, which housed a set of leather couches and armchairs, was the better spot for the occasional break, which had, after a certain point, become a necessity. The workload of an Ambassador was nothing to scoff at, a circumstance the silver-haired Rune Mage did not particularly appreciate, but it couldn't exactly be changed either way. With Sivvy's help, this circumstance was bearable, and he appreciated her assistance greatly for it. Though it seemed like that now, despite the small interruption between hours of work, he wouldn't be able to catch a break.

A quiet knock on the door of his office caused the man to look up, sighing, before opening his mouth, "Please, come in". The door swung open, revealing a young man, perhaps in his early twenties standing there, blonde, messy hair adorning his head, clad in the uniform of a Neophyte. "How can I help you, Soldier?", Johann asked the man with a neutral tone and expression, taking another quick sip from his tea. He had the feeling that whatever it was, it would probably be a nuisance. The man grinned with a sheepish expression. "I-I'm sorry to disturb you, Ambassador, but ...", the blonde Neophyte began to explain his intrusion, "... a man turned up in the Throne Hall claiming to know you. He said he is some kind of, uh, "colleague" to you, Sir? In any case, he wishes to visit you, so I have come to inform you". "A colleague?", Johann responded with a questioning tone. He couldn't imagine who would call themselves a colleague of his, not in Dies Irae, at least. The only real colleague he had in the guild was Sivvy, with everyone else technically being a subordinate. Perhaps the Magic Council had sent someone? Another Guild Master, or perhaps even a Wizard Saint? Possible. "I see, thank you, Soldier. You are dismissed". The Neophyte gave a short salute before turning around, opening the door to the office before leaving, closing it behind him.

Joh sighed once more, setting down the teacup and standing up. In any case, he was going to meet this "guest" of his, nit just to satisfy his own curiosity, however. It was, after all, impolite to leave one's guest waiting. With quick and purposeful steps the man made his way through the hallway of the West Wing and towards the Throne Hall, dressed, as usual, in his black and red Ambassador's uniform, stopping for a second when he reached the center of the guild hall of Dies Irae before looking around, taking a few seconds to let his gaze wander over the hustle and bustle in the Throne Room itself before finally spotting what seemed like the outsider. His brows narrowed, his lips pursed into a neutral expression as he made his way over, stopping a few meters away from the other, his dual-colored eyes centered on the Deathless. "Sol", the greeting didn't contain much warmth. Not after their last encounter. Still, he gave a short nod in greeting. This definitely was not what he had expected. "Former Colleague would have been more ... fitting", the man spoke unceremoniously before continuing on in a perhaps too harsh or direct manner, though, it was understandable, considering the context, "Anyway. What do you require? The journey from Tolgalen to Amber Island is long, so you must have some reason". The man eyed the other expectingly, waiting for the undoubtedly quick response, though he couldn't suppress the urge to follow up with a quick joke. "Haven't come to reap me, have you?", a small smirk lifting up a corner of his mouth.

Word Count: 665
    Word Count Total: 665

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Understandings and Tensions cleared (Johann/Privet) Empty Re: Understandings and Tensions cleared (Johann/Privet)

Post by Sol 28th May 2019, 12:48 am

As Johann approached him and spoke very curtly the Reaper pulled a small and special bag out of his shadow portal and deposted the gems into it before sealing it and putting it back. “ Johann its good to see you again” he said before he heard him say that former colleague would have been more fitting.”Perhaps but I still know your someone I can trust and rely on if I need help” he said with a small smile. The slayer knew that things had been very tense lately and he could understand why the former Vice President was being the way he was around him. When he was asked what he required since the journey from Tolgalen to Amber Island was long so he must have had some reason to be here. In truth the reaper had been here for a bit since he had received some orders but he didn’t need to go into specifics with Johann and since he had orders he actually had gotten here very quickly as opposed to a normal ship. The reaper had to admit it was handy and vital when they had orders since they had to be at the targets location very quickly.

actually Johann I have been here for a bit since I received some orders” he explained but he then bowed his head a bit.”And I have come to apologize last time we met it seems that things were said or implied that had upset you and I didn’t mean for that to happen” he said respectfully. While his posture was humble and apologetic the Reapers guard was still up and it wouldn’t come down for a long time if ever due to the training he had received.”Can we perhaps go somewhere and talk maybe with some tea?” he asked. He did want to catch up and talk with his friend even if from what was said last time the former Vice President didn’t see it the same was as he did. When Johann smirked a bit and asked if he was here to reap him.”Relax Johann your not on my list don’t be saying your prayers yet” he said with a small chuckle. “it is still odd at the company without you my friend I know you said you don’t see it that way but I still consider you a close friend” he said honestly.

oh yes I almost forgot Congratulations on becoming a Guildmaster this place is incredible by the way” he praised, he was very happy for his former co worker. As Sol thought about it though it seemed like since Johann had left he was the one Vice President more often found at the HQ since he had not heared from Ada in a while and Rui was a subject he knew was still sensitive and he would be very hesitant to bring up on this visit if at all since he didn’t want to risk making Johann upset again. Even if he hadent shown it last time but Sol was also deeply upset by what had happened as well but he kept his anger under control and knew it was better to let it go for the time then to hold onto it and carry it.

wc- 521

total wc - 876

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 1:45 am