Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

• Reply to topic

Terrea: a role play site, pet site, breeding game and more!

Saint Judas

Terrea: a role play site, pet site, breeding game and more! Empty Terrea: a role play site, pet site, breeding game and more!

Post by Saint Judas 15th April 2019, 10:15 am

Terrea: a role play site, pet site, breeding game and more! RZDRaJ9

Terrea is a mix between a role play site, a pet site, a breeding game and a semi-open species. :3

On our site, you'll raise, play as, upgrade, and shape a mochi-like blobling into any creature your heart desires! Do you want to play a talking flower with a mischievous side? We support you. Do you want to play a wolf with a lion's mane? Cool. We can help you. Do you want to play a base blobling, but with a tuft of hair and stars all over its skin? Hell yeah.

Once you're happy with your blobling, you can start breeding it with other people's creatures to form strange and exciting hybrids.

Play through the rise of a new world after an apocalyptic-level event has forced a reset. Build the world from the ground up and engage in a rules-light role play that encourages creativity over crunch. Help decide what sorts of plants and animals will populate the planet. Worship the God of Death!

If this sounds interesting to you, we'd love to have you!

These are just some of the creatures that are possible in the world of Terrea.

Terrea: a role play site, pet site, breeding game and more! VxlYOWQ
As you can see, just as long as it’s not too inappropriate, anything goes!

Come visit us!

Testimonials:

"These are your cute little bloblings! Make whatever you want! Worship the god of Death! Breed with your blood!" - Saerfall.

“Definitely looking forward to getting in on this, I'll finally have somewhere I can build and RP my misunderstood tentebeast without it clashing with the world-build!” - CosmicDragon.

“i want to buy a neck” - Krepta.
ivyleaf33
ivyleaf33

Moderator- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Dragon VIP Status- VIP- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Guild Master- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Player 
Lineage : Spirit Warrior
Position : None
Guild : Fairy Tail
Dungeon Tokens : 0
Mentor : Speculo (former)
Experience : 779,415

Character Sheet
First Skill: Advanced Solid Script
Second Skill: Aura Manipulation
Third Skill: N/A

Terrea: a role play site, pet site, breeding game and more! Empty Re: Terrea: a role play site, pet site, breeding game and more!

Post by ivyleaf33 16th April 2019, 6:24 pm

Linked back, thank you!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Terrea: a role play site, pet site, breeding game and more! B2WXv4aK_o
sorano granon | solid script | aura manipulation | bank | armory
i pretend i really liked it this way-- you see, my heart won't die, though i've really tried.

• Reply to topic

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 7:02 am