Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Flushing out the filth

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Flushing out the filth Empty Flushing out the filth

Post by Luceam 17th March 2019, 5:55 pm

It was nightfall, almost midnight and under the light of the full moon Luna stood on top of a tree near a large stone wall bordering what used to be a luxurious estate just outside Era, watching the burning estate down to the ground. She turned over her focus as she looked back to the gate as a rather obese man in gold lined clothes was being dragged the Rune Knights. The man was crying and trying to struggle his way out of the grasp as he was cuffed behind his back. Luna looked down at the pitiful man with an unfeeling gaze. "Justice has been served."

However, seven hours ago was a different story as Luna came to town with a mission, one unknown to the Magic Council for it was against the Magic Council itself. Since the closure of Aurora by the Magic Council, Luna had plenty of questions that have yet to receive anything close to an answer hat she can settle as the truth. She maintained a low profile in the city as she assumed that based on her research, something is bound to befall her. She bought a special enchanted mask that only works for a week that once put on, uses transformation magic to alter the appearance of the wearer. She figured better to come to town as someone else until she knows what she is doing. She knew that if she was right, and there was something going on behind the scenes that should that hypothetical scenario hold true there would be someone to prevent any evidence to stack against the guilty party.

She built up a false identity as Mina, assistant to a Diesertio organization seeking to assist guilds from Fiore establish an interguild hall, and she was doing research under the authority of the Diesertio government to provide an argument to see if the project is worth funding. Which to her surprise, seemed to fly at most of the libraries.

She started with continuing on the obscure parts of her investigation, six other guilds in the past decade had a similar case to Auroras. She started with the eldest guild, Crimson Eagle, a guild once renown for it's teams of devoted rescue based mages. They were not the most popular of guilds, but they saved countless lives until they were shut down after the Magic Council informed them to stay out of a particular territory, the day after the whole guild was gone. They received no tribunal and were instantly disbanded, the guild sent notice two days prior that they would not be able to receive any message due to the circumstances surrounding the job, and there was commentary that the disbandment without a formal hearing was excessive. However leading the investigation was a man by the name of John Seamoor.  

The second guild, Iron Mice, was a guild specializing in small scale affairs and notorious for helping younger wizards gaining experience before they could take on the larger scale jobs. The Magic Council found errors in reports, saying that there were countless violations of member counts and job reports as well as neglect for damage remedies, all of which were fined on the same day and had over a years worth of cases, no tribunal hearing. Leading the investigation was John Seamoor. Luna noticed the trend happened with the four remaining guilds. All were investigated by John Seamoor, and seemed to skip the fair process, and every case was between seven to nine months apart.

She then found the reports on Aurora, and found it closed eight months after Thunder Arrow, after an investigation from John Seamoor. Luna read the report thrice over, on the vaguely worded grounds that Aurora was closed.

"In my opinion, Aurora's leadership structure is unsustainable, the founding members of the guild disappeared, but I believe the Magic Council erred in promoting Lunaris "Luna" Mira, otherwise known by LuShirain. Lunaris comes from forged origins as she claimed to be human but was soon discovered not only as a fairy, but a sister to a known criminal 'Hakar Mira' and half sister to 'Solaris' otherwise known as 'SoShirain'. Her faith is of the Vishda, which is a known freespirited that focuses on permissive styles and is not fond of authority. I believe that the fact that her history is difficult to verify and her religion is essentially against authority, she should never have received the title bestowed by the Magic Council."

Luna almost destroyed the report right there and then, but she was wondering how he convinced the Magic Council to act without tribunal until now. It seemed that John Seamoor was the one taking down guilds. Luna managed to notice a repetitive pattern in his cycle. "He seems to space out his targets, acting normally in between, but he seems to target Legal Guilds with the biggest chink. He then blows that issue out of proportion and gets the guild quickly shut down, why? Some  perverse pleasure? No, it's too routine for that, I need to figure out the motive."

She then read over the reports on Thunder Arrow, how seven months after, it's former guild master had come to Era and was mysteriously attacked in an archive, leaving her stuck in a comatose state. She figured that was the best place to start as it would seem that she was also doing the same thing as Luna, but must have gotten close to something that cannot be seen. Even through Integrated mind, photocopies of reports can only take her so far.  

Luna made her way to the special hospital for wizards in Era, where Amelia Thorn laid in a comatose state, however Luna figured that she was her best lead so far, as all she established is that there is an irregularity at the hands of John Seamoor. While suspicious, this wasn't enough to go on. She needed what Amelia had, as she must have found the one thing that could put the nail in the coffin.

She checked on as to why Amelia Thorn was still 'alive' after seven months in the hospital, turns out she was no ordinary specimen as she was an android. Her creator has been long since deceased, and her systems too complex. From what people gathered, her body was still generating energy, but no commands were coming from the brain. Everything was still active, scientists have been stumped trying to repair her. Luna made her way to the hospital, and soon found that the former guild master had a private room, which made things easier. Making sure there was no one coming any time soon, Luna closed the door and the curtains, before she took off the mask turning back to normal once more.

She walked over to the android, and decided to use the one thing she had that they didn't, Integration Magic. Touching the body, she integrated the physical details of the android, and while the information was overloading, she quickly found the problem. She figured she had barely a minute to fix, so she rolled the android gently onto her side, untying her hospital gown and looking at her back before she lifted her hair and put it over her shoulder so she could get a clear view. Luna moved one hand to the base of the android's neck and the and the other at the right side of the hip, feeling for the two buttons and pressed both simultaneously, causing both sides of the back vertically to open up revealing the sides. Luna figured that if this was made to fit in with society, it might react similarly to humans as she placed her finger tips along a two thin rods between two thicker ones that connect the head to the circular core.

The Android started to be encased in a pink light as Luna was targeting something very precise. The The two small orange rods, were actually special control lacrima to send signals. The control lacrima rods were sliced so thinly that it was almost impossible to detect. Luna heard two snaps happen one after the other as the rods lit up. Luna just barely got her fingers out of the way as she could sense the android's systems coming back to life. The back closed back up and she rolled over and quickly sat up turning her head around, before she lifted her hands, moving each finger individually. "I, I can move? It has been so long..."

Amelia turned towards Luna, curious as to what was going on. "I see. I have you to thank. I am Amelia Thorn, former master of Thunder Arrows. Thank you from saving me from that horrid state. I have a task that I must complete though." The android tried to stand up, but Luna held the synthetic girl back for a moment as she introduced herself. "I am Luna Mira, former master of Aurora. I feel our stories are one in the same, as John Seamoor had a hand in my story as well."

The android stopped trying to get off the bed, and sat still and just looked at her knees, depressed. "My chronometer hasn't suffered any damage, has it? It's been eight months?" Luna was sad to inform her everything. She explained from the beginning, how her guild formed from Crystal Swan, her being forced to takeover and then how John Seamoor managed to get the Magic Council to shut down the guild. She then explained her research thus far and how she wanted to compare notes on the theory that Amelia had found something she hasn't or very well couldn't.

Amelia nodded, and pointed to the chair near the bed as she gestured for Luna to take a seat, for which Luna did nervously. "I do know something you don't. There is smidging of the books. During the reclaiming process, there tends to be a bit of, unaccounted profits, usually from the jobs done in the last while is the way it's written off, but truth be told John Seamoor is actually the nephew of Shawn Seamoor. John smuggled the unaccounted money through a shell not for profit company owned by his uncle, writing it off as a donation to keep a nature preserve, which is a false pretense. I did some research, and roughly shorty after each guild closed down, he made a frivolous and indulgent purchase."

Luna froze in utter shock, she was made to look incompetent beyond reasonable suspicion, tried without trial, and forced the closure guild which was not just a place to find work for any of the guild. It was a place to call home, a place to feel accepted, a place for those who needed a place to run to instead of running from place to place, tears were shed, joy or sorrow, and all that was gone. The shock was wearing off as Luna was feeling the utter anger of the whole situation as she tightened her grip on her shorts. She was wondering how this happened right under the magic Council's nose."I thought the Magic Council was different, but no, it's clear at this point they had to be bought off. Sick bastards!"

At this point, she was extremely furious with the government,  and that sick part was that they had no need for that money, and the process of taking it has ruined countless lives. Amelia seemed to  open up her leg, revealing that in a locked storage compartment were rolled up papers. "However, I managed to secure documents that prove the charade, at the very least it will ruin the scam casting the Seamoors into the light. Unfortunately they got to me before i could turn in my evidence. Not even the bought out people involved will be able to ignore this."

Luna nodded, formulating a plan. "Alright, here's what we can do, we need to coordinate our responses. You go right to the Rune Knights, give your evidence. While I scare the Seamoors, prevent their escape, and burn down the estate. The Rune Knights will have a record of all the purchases. So seeing that what was bought with the illegal money destroyed will seem incriminating." Amelia was catching on to what Luna was going for. "So the more they deny or scrutinize the truth, the more guilty they seem, warranting further investigation! Slowly cutting off help from anyone that can by tying hands! If you make a visible B line for their estate, I can slip to the Rune Knights base and by the time I am detected, it will be too late. They would probably send as many people as they can."

Luna nodded, glad that they were on the same page. They synchronized their clocks, Luna checked the window to make sure no one was watching. When she turned around, she saw the android in the midst of getting changed. Luna blushed and looked away almost instantly. The Android shrugged. "My body might be female in shape, but I am basically a doll i most regards." Amelia quickly put on her clothing, and both girls exchanged contact information and Amelia sent digital copies of all her evidence to Luna. Shortly after, both girls proceeded to run out of the hospital.

Luna rented a magic cycle and connected the SE plug, before driving out of Era, down a path towards the Seamoor estate. When she turned onto the private road, she soon found herself passing four magic mobiles, and heard that they were talking about a 'blonde tin can' and how 'things will be over' if they are too late. They seem too occupied to notice Luna. At this point Luna parked it off road, before she extended her wings from within her back, looked up at the sky before she jumped, flying into the night sky and in a bolt of speed flew high into the sky and onto the roof of the estate. She grabbed the golden key off her neck as she opened the gate of Scorpio, and brought her up to speed on the whole matter, who was not any more pleased about hearing the true reason more then either former guild master. "We got everything lined up, we just need to make sure they don't escape punishment. I am going to crash dinner, and you are going to set ablaze everything while I confront John Seamoor. and make sure he can't escape the Rune Knights."

Scorpio nodded as she and Luna divided off, Luna walked up to the sky window, where she got to look down at the display of the Seamoors eating dinner around a large table. At the head of the table was Shawn Seamoor, a rather obese man in gold lined clothes. Next to him was an average looking man dressed in the uniform of those who work under the Magic Council, John Seamoor. Around the table were the wife and daughters of Shawn. Luna could sense Scorpio's energy rise, signifying she was getting started. Luna soon jumped through the window, and landed on her feet on the table looking right into Shawn's eyes. The whole family was shocked and surprised, but none were sweating more then John and Shawn.

John was the first to speak, as he knew that if anything he would be the one taking the fall. "Lunaris Mira?! Wh- what are you doing here? Uncle call the guards!" Shawn nervously tried to back out of his chair but he fell back over. "Idiot! they are all after the tin can!" Luna slowly cracked her knuckles in her right hand as she made a fist but opened it soon after. "You scum don't know when to beg for mercy, do you?" All the evidence is already on route to the Rune Knights, and this time you will not be able to save yourself."

Mrs Seamoor began to stand up, pissed off with the intruder and demanding an explanation. "Evidence? What are you talking about? You speak as though they are criminals! They are honest men who worked for every promotion and bonus they- Son of a bitch it's dirty money isn't it?"  Luna nodded, it would seem that she suspicious all along. Luna figured best to let the woman know the demon she is married to. "Worst kind, these two over the past five years, these guys have been finding any excuse to shut down legal guilds, and take unaccounted for profits, disguised as a donation to Shawn's not for profit organization to preserve life, however that is just a ruse so he could take the money."

Mrs Seamoor was not impressed in the slightest, but  John was grasping at straws for any form of defense, only to say the one thing that could very well put him in his grave. "They were just a bunch of guilds, no big deal.., Still plenty more to find work in."

At this point even the daughters were joining in with their mothers disappointment. Luna however jumped at the man, kicking him in the chest before landing with one foot on the man, and the other on the floor. She looked down at the man with cold eyes. "Just some guilds? You truly are cold blooded. A guild is more then just a place to find work, it's a place for those who have nowhere to go, to feel accepted even if the world rejects them. Guilds that stood for decades, guilds that gave those with no where to call home a glimmer of hope that could turn sustainable. Most importantly it was a family for those who have none! Seven guilds, seven families, shattered, lives lost or ruined, all for what? So you worthless filth with more then enough to live comfortably for several lifetimes!"

Luna lifted her foot off the mans chest before walking to be between the two men, she could feel the house heating up signalling that Scorpio was well on the way, and her iLac buzzed, she received a message from Amelia, the Rune Knights were on their way. "One question, the profits you got from breaking my family, Aurora. What did you do with the money? What was worth ruining the lives of young wizards by insulting me, my blood, and my religion to write me off as incompetent?! You threw everything at me but sexism."

Shawn whimpered out a disgusting answer for Luna to hear. "Oh, um, a much needed touch up to our family yacht." One of the two daughters spoke up, calling out the lie. "Bull. He added a mini bar, hot tub, and a stuffed white deer- we're dead aren't we?" Luna lifted her foot off the man, before she stretched her wings. "This whole estate is built on filthy money. I am not going to let you get out of this life without consequences. No, you are going to fall, I want the world to see who you two really are before you rot the rest of your lives away at the bottom, no status, no money, barely getting by. I was born into that life so don't you dare say it's impossible. By the way this whole estate is in the process of burning down so I will say this in the interest of fairness... run."

Luna leaped lightly into the air before she flew out of the building and onto a tree near a large stone wall bordering the edge of the property, retracted her wings and watched as the estate was burning. She noticed that Scorpio was walking towards her, and stopped a distance away before nodding to Luna, who nodded back to the spirit before Scorpio disappeared in a flash of light, before she got to see the family running out of the estate, and heard the sound of the Rune Knights approach by horse.

Luna felt satisfaction as the corruption was being snuffed out, but she was done with the faulty and corrupt organization, after being blackmailed then back stabbed and made to play the fool.  However she noticed someone approaching beside her, and turned her head to notice that Amelia was standing beside her. "I don't know about you, but I'm done with the Magic Council." Luna nodded, agreeing. It was clear that the Magic Council can't be trusted and was easy to corrupt. Luna watched the pitiful man cry as he was forced into a prison carriage with his brother. "Yeah, me as well."

Amelia looked over to Luna. A slight smile on her face. "By the way, there's something I gotta talk to you about..."

WC 3433

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn

Current date/time is 8th May 2024, 11:06 am