Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Armed Army of Rogue Robots

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flare Ball
    Second Skill: Fire Power
    Third Skill:

Armed Army of Rogue Robots Empty Armed Army of Rogue Robots

Post by Ilda Nora 20th February 2019, 3:40 pm

313/7000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora
    One day, I'll prove I'm not the monster they say.
    HP: 280/300
    MP: 200/200
    Active Spells: Fictisol (1/3), Trigue (1/1)
    Monsters Killed: 0/X
    Ilda stared at the paper on the job board in disbelief. A scientist had created robots, and now they were going rogue? Was this some sort of bad movie? No, this was reality. And, realistically, he needed all the help he could get to stop these vastly different beings from destroying the world- or at the very least, Motor City.

"I don't know anything about machines," the woman muttered. She paced before the job board, uncertain what to do. She wanted to help, but was certain that by herself she'd break something. And she didn't mean her own bones.

Desperate, she grabbed for her iLac and looked in the contacts- of which she had only one. Why didn't she remember to add Aoi? Though Aoi would do just as much damage as Ilda with her power, probably. "Let's see... Kaede... Oh, that's the girl I got this with, isn't it?" Kaede had helped point out what the fuss was about, and helped her at least learn to add people. Maybe she could help.

"Let's see... How do I send a message? This button? Aha. Dear... Kaede..."

Finally, she got a nicely typed up message.

Sender: Ilda Nora
    Subject: Requesting Help

Message: Hey, Kaede. This is Ilda- we met when we got these things, remember me? Anyway, I'm kind of in a bind. I don't know that many people, and you were the only one I could think of- well, could, message. There's a job about rogue robots. I happened to be in Motor City for another job, but this one is too much for me alone. If you're able, could you come help me?

Hitting send, she was immediately hit by a what felt like a stun gun, causing her to fall to the ground shortly after. "That better not have ruined my chance of sending an SOS... And that HURT! Damn it!"
    Oops and ow?
    IVYLEAF33

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Mythical VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Guild : Guildless
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Armed Army of Rogue Robots Empty Re: Armed Army of Rogue Robots

Post by Kaede Hoshi 21st February 2019, 1:40 am

Words written: #559
    Total written: #872/9000
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Ilda Nora
    _____Kaede had been in Motor city on personal matters. Her armor was an oddity and she hoped there was possibly someone in the city who might know why the thing had a personality of it's own and as the girl sighed after closing the door behind her the task was proving to be more difficult then she first thought it would be. However as he pocket began to chime causing the girl to jump in her armor with a heavy 'thud' as it hit the ground and she scanned the area for a few moments before finding out it was the Ilac she had.

_____Hand waving over her face as the armor glowed and was set back into the pocket dimension so the girl could reach into her pocket and get the item out to look it over. She had a few contacts, and seeing it from Ilda she gave it a quick read and scratched her head some. She did not see herself as much help against robots but seeing as the woman asked for help she would have to try. What was troubling however was not getting a location to meet up as she scratched her head while fumbling over the details about the Ilac.

_____Finding a program she would need to remove later and say sorry to the girl for taking it as she waited for the download while her armor shifted into the world again along with a large sword against her back. Looking and hitting a few buttons quickly as she raised the item and got a ping and rushed towards it. The fact people would have an add on to track other phones on your friend list was scary, but in this case it helped as Kaede rushed down streets. When she took the last corner to see her friend getting shocked by one of the mentioned robots well... the girl took action as her sword glowed brightly and she swung it over her back.

_____Watching as the bright white orb curved downward blasting into the robot and hitting it away while she rushed forward swinging her sword as she tossed her Ilac into her pocket dimnesion to get the weapon held correctly in both hands. Shoulder bashing the robot as her sword glowed even brighter then before and her armor hid who she was. The fact it made her look larger bother in terms of muscle and height as she swung her sword upward and shouted.

"Keep your hands off my friend you scarp!"

____The air before the weapon getting consumed in white and black light as the sword's energy exploded the robot and Kaede swung to slam the weapon into the ground as she turned to her friend and her helmet glowed before vanishing to reveal Kaede's worried expression as she marched over and check the girl without touching her leaving the sword in the ground during the process.

"Are you ok Ilda? You should have been somewhere less dangerous sending messages!" Her worry turning into a lecture tone as she puffed her cheeks up and rose offering a hand to the girl before moving to get her sword back and allowed it to cling to her back as she looked at the twitching robot and looked ready to smash it to bits with her boot if she was not stopped.
    Camelot's aid

Combat information:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current missions: 3/6
    M1 | M2 | M3 | M4 | M5 | M6
    Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 21st February 2019, 7:05 am

1357/7000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora
    HP: 260/300
    MP: 110/200
    Active Spells: Fictisol (2/3), Trigue (1/1)
    Monsters Killed: 2/X
    Ilda shuddered as the elecricity made her spine and muscles spasm. She gasped as she tried to bury her face on the ground, simultaneously squirming her spasming hands to take off at least one glove. Ilda wasn't the brightest bulb in the box, but she at least knew that when you had a storm of current rushing through you, grounding yourself was the best way to expel it safely.

Slowly, she felt the electrical currents flow into her arm and hand, soaking into the ground as if she were a lightning rod. It took a few moments to catch her breath before she finally looked up at the familiar face in an unfamiliar suit. "I'm fine now, but... What's with the getup? Let's hope unlike me it's made of stuff that keeps you safe from the lightning."

Ilda took a deep breath before pushing herself off the ground, staring at her bare hand. It'd been quite a while since she'd seen her own skin and not the leather casing she always kept it in. "Looks like I'll have to be extra careful today in more ways than one." This was going to be a problem, she mumbled to herself, but kept quiet about it as much as she could otherwise.

"Thanks for coming. I didn't exactly plan to be attacked right at that time- it snuck up on me. The only safe place based on the job description is to not be in Motor City, so my guess is you just got lucky. Damn I need that kind of luck in my life." Ilda put her hands on her waist, laughing a bit before turning around. There were more smaller robots en route, varying in shape eccentrically.

"I can take three, maybe four at a time with my Flare Balls. But, while I'm using my magic, you need to stay a good enough distance away from me. I produce a lot of heat- let's save its melting properties for them, what do you say?"

Ilda bolted about fifty meters away, deep into a crowd of the smaller robots that threatened the city with varying skills. She lifted up her bat- a normal iron bat painted to look like wood. Closing her eyes, she called forth her favorite spell. "Trigue!"

Three balls of flame hovered before her, and she bat at them with her weapon towards three of the smaller robots. The close range did at least some damage, but what did more was her high heat aura that encompassed a diameter of about thirty meters. The robots in her aura slowly started melting from the top, but continued to try getting closer. With the help of the balls she'd sent at a few, she managed to destroy two robots on her own- but there were plenty still coming after them.

"Kaede, what do you know about machines? All I know is how to melt 'em!"
    Just realized I have no idea when Ilda used Fictisol but I labeled it... Oh well. At least we can see easily? :'D
    IVYLEAF33

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Mythical VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 22nd February 2019, 11:05 pm

Words written: #453
    Total written: #1012
    Goal needed: #1810/7000
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Ilda Nora
    "If Merlin decides to be nice, I should be mostly OK with some shocks in it... But not something I'd like to test my luck with."

_____Kaede would rub the back of her head before moving to get her sword and turning to see the other robots approaching. So much for a break as she listened to Ilda explain the plan as she nodded and her helmet returned to cover her head and she spun her sword to get it glowing faintly. She could feel some of the heat the girl had mentioned but as she charged forward into the zone a red spectral scarf would begin spinning around Kaede's armor lessening the heat as she passed before the girl raised her sword to slam it against the ground.

_____The light rushing into the ground as the weapon dug in, before it blasted out in a cone before the close combat mage. White energy sparking as chucks of ground broke upward and slammed into some of the robots as they approached. Turning her head slightly at the question before shrugging and lifting her sword to rest on her shoulder as the light went dull before vanishing. Kaede's frame shifting upward slightly as she bounced the blade off her shoulder and allowed it to crack the ground some as she moved to get ready as a small robot began to spark some.

_____Blade pulling upward before slamming into the ground as Kaede dug her feet some and took the shock head on using both 'Merlin's guidance' and the earth to soak the blunt of the damage before drawing the weapon out and watching it glow faintly. Hand spinning on the handle as she swung the sword across the air as orbs of white energy curved from the blade and crashed into the robots before her as she staggered and followed the weight of her sword some to the side she had swung towards.

"I don't think we should stay in open streets where we could get ambushed or overrun Ilda... But I don't recall any good spots to hold until we know more about these things to form a counter plan to stop them..."

_____Blade moving to slam the blunt side of the blade against a robot trying to shock her in close quarters as she spoke to her partner in the fight. A slight blush covering her face under the armor as she seemed to pick the word 'partner' over 'teammate' or 'ally'. Shaking her head slightly as she swung her sword to rest at her right side, blade tip against the ground as she kept her focus on the front where she knew there was still threats to be dealt with.  
    Camelot's aid

Combat information:

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 24th February 2019, 5:00 pm

2064 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

The heat radiating from her body was just a bit draining, though calming at the same time. Perhaps it was because it was her element, but fire had always made her feel at ease. And right now, it was keeping her safe.

As she felt some energy returning, she cast another trigue, followed swiftly by it's elder brother, augue. Ilda was swift as she struck the first three fireballs at robots towards the back of the pack, a slightly larger single showing itself before her. With a deep breath, Ilda struck as hard as she could towards a robot already prepping it's taser. "Oh no you don't," She groaned, seeing it still up and kicking.

"The job said there's multiple kinds of robots that were going rogue- and I think I just found one." Seeing as her magic was ill in effect, Ilda pulled her bat behind her and ran towards it, bashing it upside the head (if robots really had a head, that is).

"I agree we should get somewhere less people are likely to get involved on accident. But I only know a couple of dark alleys here- and there are people who live in one of them. Shall we try the other? I can light the alley up no problem."

Another taser came towards her, and got bashed to smithereens with her bat. "Some of these things are weakened enough to just hit them dead, looks like... But there's too many to bash in this wide space they can escape in."
    I still don't get tagging two name names. ><
    IVYLEAF33

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 25th February 2019, 12:22 am

Words written: #353
    Total written: #1365
    Goal needed: #2417/7000
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Ilda Nora
    _____Kaede was sort of worried her friend knew of dark allies, and the fact that was the first thing and not simply a dead end area or a less busy part of the city they could possibly take the robots towards. Writing it off as simply the first thought they could spare while in the heat of battle Kaede nodded and slashed a robot with her sword. Some of the electrical wires sparking to shock her some before giving the robot a hard boots to get out of the effect.

"Lead and I'll take up rear guard. If we find a dead end alley or a off the side area before getting there we should use those first. Burning out magic to give us sight while fighting does not sound wise."

_____Blade glowing brightly as Kaede slammed her sword to the earth again catching more robots in the blast as they had less room with more of their kin to evade from it. Parts flying in every direction as Kaede swung the blade to the left and thrust it upward to call down more stars from the sword's seemingly endless supply of them. The street was broken apart a good deal slowing some of the robots, however watching them take the scrap parts of fallen kin to adjust and cross the rapture terrain did not sit well with Kaede.

"The are also seeming to adapt to the situation... It would be wise to keep some tricks used less to possibly confuse them later or so we can still fight if this drags on. Worst case I'll warn you to get away and use my magic... but if possibly I'd like to avoid THAT set of armor within city limits..."

_____Weapon moving across the air and raised to catch a fist from the robot with the flat side before pushing it away. If Ilda had already began moving to the new location Kaede would follow her while back stepping, it was slower but gave her chance to deflect and deal with some of the oncoming attacks so they did not get hit while retreating.
    Camelot's aid

Combat information:

Last edited by Kaede Hoshi on 26th February 2019, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 25th February 2019, 1:32 pm

2765/7000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

Kaede had an important point, and Ilda certainly recognized that. Wasting energy wasn't exactly wise when you were in a battle with a weirdly unpredictable enemy. As some of the bots tried to build themselves up with the fallen parts, the fire wizard was quick to hit some flare balls their way, casting trigue a third time in a row.

The problem was, now she was already getting tired. To combat her tired body, she sprinted towards the alley she had in mind, stopping short at one particular road that was a dead end and unoccupied- it appeared all the buildings on that street were closing down at once for some sort of renovation in the near future. Spinning on her heels to wave towards Kaede and the robots, she shouted, "Come and get me you rascals! Kaede, this way!"

It was a moment like this that reminded her how lucky she was to have allies, whether she knew Kaede well or not. The fact that the woman had come to save her butt was something she appreciated, especially since they'd only met once or twice that she remembered.

At least half the robots came to follow her, surprisingly evolved yet not enough to remember that her aura was toasting them alive. She hit the one closing in the most with her lesser spell, augue, before preparing her bat for a rather unorthodox swing. She laid it down low on the pavement, then swung upwards like a golf club, striking a second robot to smithereens due to it already having melted a great deal.

"I'm really lucky they used heat resistant metal in this thing or I'd be burning my hands as bad as I'm burning them... but this is taking way too long. I'm not really one for plans, but..." She turned her head to look more directly at her partner in this mess, shouting over the whirring of mechanisms within the still moving robots, "Kaede, got any ideas how we can get rid of more at a time? I'm already running out of trigue in me."
    Kaede's a mind reader- or just more logical than Ilda. Or both.
    IVYLEAF33

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 26th February 2019, 11:48 am

Words written: #385
    Total written: #1750
    Goal needed: #3150/7000
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Ilda Nora
    _____As the two moved to the new location and Kaede's fear of the situation grew worse she could only grind her teeth as she rushed forward to make sure her friend would not be caught in the crossfire. Armor shifting as Kaede allowed robot to surround her before a very deep growl emerged before Kaede was coated in black armor, one hand reaching upward as a large bronze sword formed in her hand as she shouted out in more so a primal rage then a voice as the weapon crashed to the ground at her left while the other rested in the right hand.

_____Eyes darting around behind her visor that kept her feral eyes hidden as she lowered her frame, the tail on the armor rising as Kaede's hands wrapped each weapon and muscles strained to life both the large swords with a hand each as she growled and charged towards one of the largest robots as her silver sword glowed brightly. Frame turning at the last moment, tail spinning around to impale the robot and toss it over while she finished the spin and cut both swords across the chest of the robot and had it before the others as her tail ripped away.

_____Right hand sword slamming the ground as light broke the earth and the black armor glowed red unleashing a violent surge of energy to deal even more damage to the robots as Kaede howled and charged again. She had little to no control over the armor as the fact showed while she just kept attacking without considering defense. Star-caller lifting overhead as orbs rained down and another sruge from the armor consumed the area around her.

"R...Run... RUN!!!"

_____The words graveled as Kaede looked partly to Ilda as she grinded her teeth and swung around to keep attacking. She knew if the robots ran out while the armor was still in effect she would turn on the girl if she was not far enough away, and as it stood she was already fighting to keep from doing such as the armor wanted something of a challenge to appear and it had yet to do so. Wires flying to Kaede as she got shocked but howled and charged after the robots who thought ti would slow her down at all.
    Camelot's aid

Combat information:

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 1st March 2019, 1:58 pm

3508/7000 WORDS
    Ilda Nora

Being told to run, Ilda stood in utter shock. It was easy to tell Kaede wasn't herself at the moment, and even more obvious that she was aware and was not a fan of what was happening to her body. it looked like she was being possessed- had she accidentally gained the curse of a ghost warrior?

"I can't just leave you alone like this!" She called to the other woman, though well aware it likely went on deaf ears.

Something about that armor gave Ilda the coldest chills she'd ever gotten, and she was currently surrounded by molten metal and still working robots. Adding salt to the wound, Ilda was in a dark alley lit only by her fictisol. She stared around, desperate to find herself a way out of the mess she'd made.

Eyes shifting either way to find something useful, Ilda found a somewhat badly kept fire escape ladder. A glint in her eye, she jumped towards the first step, climbing up from there to watch over the battlefield from a building's highest floor. "Hey bots! I dare you to climb up here."

She shouldn't have offered that, however. The ledge she stood on was fairly thin, with not enough space for one pair of incautious feet. And, all too conveniently, at least five bots had pincers perfect for climbing up the albeit shoddy ladder.

"Fuck, they can do that!?" Teeth clenched, she tried kicking some of the robots off as they arrived, but they just kept coming back. Ilda took a closer look at the ladder's construction. "Oh boy, this is gonna be fun."

A fireball appeared in front of her, and she slammed her bat against it downward directly, letting it burn some metal and set the ladder near her aflame. "Might not have wanted to do that if I was planning to make it down easily..." Shrugging it off, she used her triple flare ball to startle some more of the robots aiming at Kaede. The more she attacked, the harder they tried to focus on Kaede for some reason. "Kaede, something's wrong here. They aren't reacting to my flames at all!"
    Plan failed. Let's think of another one. :D
    IVYLEAF33

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 18th March 2019, 2:28 am

Words written: #516
    Total written: #2266
    Goal needed: #4024/7000
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Ilda Nora
    _____Even if Kaede wanted to listen to the other girl's words it was proving harder and harder to do such as the fighting kept going. Yes fighting in the middle of a sworm was a bad idea, yes Kaede would normally avoid such, Sadly however her armor refused to let such happen and dragged her to the middle of the swarm to maximize the damage she could inflict to assert dominance as the armor often sought to do. Star caller glowing brightly as she slammed the blade into the earth below her.

_____The usual cone turning into a field of rapture ground with the dark clad knight at the center. Sword quickly rising upward as orbs of light barraged the area while the armor surged twice having hit targets with both attacks as wires shot from all directions shocking the woman to her knees. Teeth grinding before Kaede coughed blood and forced herself to rise and move while they kept trying to shock her.

_____Eyes setting on two large robots rushing past the others, frame pulling to free her armor from the wires as Kaede rushed the shattered earth to meet the next robots to the slaughter. Star caller and her sword of 'I' being used in a hand each as she swung hard and slow against the targets while the armor kept surging. Kaede was not going to go down to some robots, she still had a great deal of things she wanted to do with her life and she would be damned if it ended here.

_____Armor creaking and cracking away at the damage it had taken as Kaede stumbled backwards. Blades dragging across the earth as she went motionless for a few moments before howling out and rage as she slammed her swords to the ground and glared at the robots resuming to encircle her. They just kept coming it seemed, a slow grin as she moved an arm to wipe the trail of blood from her mouth as she got ready for the next surge of attacks.

_____While standing at a standstill Kaede had time to take notice to a few things in her feral mind. Her magic that reduced the damage she had been taking thus far was about to vanish, the robots knew she was more of a threat and had to limit her movement and sort to keep using the two large swords as she had been. They also seemed to notice she had no interest in defense and glancing around it looked like she was about to be seeing some heavy damage come her way.

_____Despite this, she held her ground, did not plan to change her style of attacks. Kaede wanted them to think she was just a brute power without a good defense. She needed them to only worry about attacking so she could lure them in and do as much damage as possible, if that meant she had to use herself as bait with the chance of sever damage then so be it as Star caller began glowing violently in preparation for what came next.
    Camelot's aid

Combat information:

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 7:32 am