Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Cup and string (Private)

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Mythical VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Androphobic Annihalation
    Position : None
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 2775

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Requip
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Cup and string (Private) Empty Cup and string (Private)

Post by Kaede Hoshi 8th February 2019, 5:13 am

Words written: #250
    Total written: #250
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Ilda Nora
    _____Kaede was still unsure why she 'NEEDED' to travel so far out of her way to get something called an Ilac. Sadly she had very little choice in the matter when Alice chose to pull her 'master says so' card leaving the girl who still felt complied to follow orders to start the trip from Era to Neutral grounds. And that was how the butler woman ended up lost and would make sure to give Alice a earful later for not coming along with her. Hands hidden in her coat pockets as she bundled up and nervous eyes with a hint of fear scanned the area.

"Building with a line of people and signs that say Ilac... One problem with that Alice..." Kaede would look at all the buildings with advertisements for the item she was sent to get and countless lines all over the city. "THAT details about the entire city..."

_____Kaede would sigh loudly as she kept trying to find her way around the never traveled to city. Sure most might walk up and ask someone for directions, but MOST people did not live life as a slave and fear the odds that the person they ask could very well be one of the people looking to take her back to the dark guild she was kept imprisoned at. So that left the girl nervously looking around trying her hardest to upkeep her order to get the so called 'Ilac'. Today was likely going to be very long.
    'Needed' trip

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current missions: 3/6
    M1 | M2 | M3 | M4 | M5 | M6
    Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 
    Lineage : Reaper's Touch
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Experience : 925

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Flare Ball
    Second Skill: Fire Power
    Third Skill:

Cup and string (Private) Empty Re: Cup and string (Private)

Post by Ilda Nora 8th February 2019, 6:45 am

Word Count: 264

Ilda was wandering around the neutral grounds, liking that it lowered her anxiety by nullifying the reason she always wore gloves. Her gloves in her pocket and her head held high, she was a bit uncertain about all the signs regarding the iLac, but an acquaintance had been raving about the device and how Ilda 'totally had to get one too'. Ilda wasn't necessarily someone who liked high tech gadgets, but since she was planning to start travelling more, she figured it wouldn't hurt to get an item that'd be useful in her future travels. Somehow, though, there were a lot of lines for the famous giveaway.

She found a spot behind a blond fairly shorter than her while looking for a line just a bit less congested than the rest. "This better not be a repeat of the lines in Hargeon. I don't feel like fighting for a change." The woman's words were a low grumble, but audible if one paid any attention to their surroundings. Her deep sigh resonated against the slight breeze caused by people of all ages rushing to and from lines to find the right one for them.

"Hey," Ilda chimed, tapping the shoulder of the woman before her towering figure. "Any idea what the big deal is about these things? I came because I was basically pestered to do so, but... I don't really get what the hype is about. What's so great about this iLac thing that it's got people losing their minds and lining up like a the only working water fountain at a shopping district?"
    Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Mythical VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Christian Minecraft Server- Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 8th February 2019, 8:54 am

Total written: #500
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Ilda Nora
    _____Kaede was still very bad with being touched by others without warning, so it was not much shock to her that the moment she felt some's hand against her shoulder she squeaked and jumped away from the person while turning and raising her fist slightly ready to punch them if she was needed to. But when she focused on the woman she did not recall them and quickly lowered her fist to hold her racing heart. Taking a few moments to inhale and exhale to calm down as she tilted her head to look up to the taller woman.

"Sorry... Your guess is likely as good as mine... I just know it was free to those who came to get one for a limited time or something and was told by my mas... friend... to come get one..."

_____Kaede almost ended up doing one thing she was told not to where she refereed Alice as Master to others, the woman making it very clear to call her friend unless they had been alone. But old habits died hard as Kaede's hands nervously fidgeted talking to someone without much to really talk about. Moving to adjust her coat some before she got a idea that seemed one sided to her overall, but maybe help them both.

"Maybe we could work together to find the right line? You search High I search low... ha-ha... ... sorry..." Her voice more timid the second time she spoke and growing quiet until saying 'sorry' again.
    Chance meetings

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 8th February 2019, 9:05 am

Word Count: 257 || Total Word Count: 523

"Woah, sorry there little lady. I didn't mean to scare you or anything, just wanted your input." Ilda put her hands up with a calming sort of wave, shaking her head and laughing off the hurt from being treated like something to fear by another total stranger. It wasn't that she wasn't used to it- no, she was too used to it. Lowering her hands, Ilda smiled gently as she got an answer to her question. It wasn't the answer she wanted, but it was better than no answer at all.

Still, a free device was a free device. "Maybe everyone's just excited over a free thing. This kind of deal is pretty rare for machines, I'd guess. Maybe it's weirder I'm not as excited as the rest of this lot." Another laugh, bold and honest. She loved the fun of a good challenge, and this entire ordeal felt like a challenge. "I hated what happened when we were offered free passports in Hargeon Town. A huge fight broke out over people cutting in line. I hate bastards like that."

The woman then offered an interesting idea: working together to find the shortest line. Awkwardly, Ilda let herself hold a hand out towards the stranger in agreement. If one looked closely, her hand was clearly shaking due to being ungloved- but she knew this area was safe to touch people. A handshake wasn't going to be a problem this time.

"The name's Ilda... and I like your plan. We'll definitely find the fastest route with two heads."

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 8th February 2019, 9:55 am

Total written: #750
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Ilda Nora
    _____Kaede Smiled lightly as the woman seemed in agreement to the idea, seeing the offered hand though shot a warning signal up Kaede's spine as her right hand moved rapidly to her pocket and in an attempt to draw focus away from it reached with her left and tried to shake the woman's hand rapidly as the decoy. Sure her hand had been out before so the woman could have seen her black branding but hopefully not enough to notice exactly WHAT it was.

"Name is Kaede Hoshi... Pleasure to work with you..."

_____After the woman introduced herself, or seemed to try and stop Kaede from shaking her hand off the smaller girl would blush some and try to take the lead. Mostly because it might be easy to help if she was not trying to look around the taller woman, and it might be easier to keep an eye on Kaede for the other woman if she took front spot. While she seemed very nervous having someone following behind her she did her best to try and help the joint mission they took up.

_____Kaede clearly seemed like dead weight though. Each time the girl saw a group of people she'd quickly avert her gaze from that area out of fear someone might stare back over. And if Ilda was close enough to look down she could see the scars along Kaede's neck and part of her back that might give some context why the girl was so skittish.
    Chance meetings

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 8th February 2019, 10:45 am

Word Count: 240 || Total Word Count: 763

Ilda made sure to stand a bit behind Kaede- close enough to spot her as they did their search, but not close enough to touch, just out of habit. She already knew Kaede was skittish, and the last thing she needed was to get hit by the fist next time it came toward her! This wasn't a fight nor a contest between the two women, after all. They were a team, at least for the moment, and their joint goal was the focus of Ilda's eyes.

Being tall certainly had its perks. Though she was only above average for a woman, she had the ability to see over a number of male heads as well, and not just children. She hummed softly as she sought out the shortest line of the lot, finding one that was half the length of the longest line near them, but twice as far.

"I think I found our line, Kaede. If we want to get there before it's any longer, we'll have to make a run for it. Think you can handle that with me? I can show you the way pretty easily from here." She then moved to point her hand in the right direction, not so obvious to others as to why. "It might be hard to see from here with all the people, but it looks like our best bet for now. What do you say we give it a shot?"

Kaede Hoshi
    Kaede Hoshi

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Kaede Hoshi 8th February 2019, 1:53 pm

Words written: #350
    Total written: #1100
    #f433ff Keade's speech
    #a74ac7 Keade's thought
    @Ilda Nora
    _____Kaede would look upward tilting her head back some in the process to see where Ilda was pointing before looking towards that direction. While running was not something Kaede did often up until recently she came to find she was very good at it or thought so as she gave the thumbs up and took off sprinting like advised to do such. Following any advise to go other directions and using her small size to slip around most people when needed to reach the line.

_____Taking a moment to make sure it was the correct line and giving Ilda a thumbs up to make double sure the woman was sure she was correct. Then all they had to do is wait, and waiting was something Kaede was very much good at doing. Once she was given her Ilac she would sit off to the side speed reading the user's manual and getting her own number written down. Once Ilda was done she would blush and offer the paper with her number on it.

"In case you might want to work with... In case either of us... might want to work together again... I need to get better at saying things..."

_____Once the paper was out of her hand or declined Kaede would place in Alice's number and send a text, the phone hopping out of Kaede's hands as she almost instantly got a call from the woman and tried to catch it and answer. Moving the phone from ear as Alice began to rant about being slammed again and Kaede looked nervously to Ilda.

"I have to go... Friend... other friend needs help... Text me once you add the number so I can save it..."

_____Kaede would bow her head, wave and start rushing off fumbling the phone to give her a map so she could make it back to the train to take her back to Era so she could help Alice as soon as possible. Just like that the meeting seemed to be over and the small shy girl was already gone from view. She surly was quick.

~Exit~
    Farewells

Edit: Did total word math wrong for my post, fixed.

Ilda Nora
    Ilda Nora

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Ilda Nora 8th February 2019, 2:06 pm

Word Count: 317 || Total Word Count: 1080

The waiting game was long and bitter in Ilda's mind. It would be even worse if she'd found and ended up on this line alone. While Ilda had her wary moments, she was generally comfortable with Kaede so far- comfortable enough to talk in between the moments they moved up the line, and comfortable enough to protect her when people behind them started to get pushy. In a way, Ilda felt protective of Kaede- if only because the woman's skittishness reminded her of her younger self. She was reminded of when she first became an outcast when she looked at Kaede... And it was painful to watch because of it.

Finally, it was their turn. Ilda took a bit longer to ask numerous questions of the employee at the giveaway, as she wasn't really inclined towards machines and had no idea how to use the phone, let alone find her phone number. By the time she was figuring it out, Kaede was already writing her phone number down to give to Ilda, ready to rush off.

"Ah, sure. I'll text you as soon as I figure out how that works." She waved mildly, head currently spinning from new concepts like 'phone numbers' and 'texts'. When was the last time she'd even touched a phone? Ilda had no clue. And so, she found a seat not far from the line, playing around with the phone and fussing with it nonstop until she found the contact pages. Adding Kaede, she sent a quick text.

Subject: It's Ilda
    Content: Hey, it's me. I forgot to mention, my last name is Nora. So you can put that in the contact page later. Get home to your friend safe.

That done, she got up, readying her gloves and wandering far away from the neutral lands, kind of excited to have this new tool at her disposal... and maybe a new friend, too.

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 6:48 am