Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe

Bassam
    Bassam

Player 
    Lineage : Lightning Demon
    Position : None
    Guild : N/A
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : N/A
    Experience : 200

Completed Steal The Famous Fudge Recipe

Post by Bassam 4th January 2019, 11:14 am

B A S S A M
    GUILDLESS || 1331 WORDS || THEME: YUNG BRATZ
    It was the one of those days where no one was around...rather an entire 2 weeks where Bassam was by himself alone. Wait no scratch that he had Scummie his pet dog or rather the man he and his family beat, battered and turned into Bassam own personal pet. He was able to get Scummie a new eye in fact, patch it on right up. Unfortunately it was only one eye and the other hole would have to be covered with an eye-patch until Bassam could fork over the money. Luckily for Scummie he was a righty so losing his left hand wouldn't be a problem, Bassam helped him carterrize the wound and peel off any dead pieces still stuck to the stump. He got him a nice little metal cap for it all bedazzled and everything.

It seemed Scummie had grown accustomed to his new life as the Bahamut family dog. Even casting away what he use to have and joining the family. A proper and right Stockholm syndrome if you ask me. The nurturing intent couple with many mental and physical torture tactics left Scummie feeling at home. Bassam just wanted a pet and thought it was normal to housebreak. If you ask them both they'd say it was a normal and healthy relationship but that was far from the truth. One could say it was Bassam own nature of being abused which lead him down this dark road with individuals and his licking of the Scum he had beaten in the alley to kidnap and abuse him until he gave into Bassam's ways and started believing it himself. Either way, they were both on the road without the family. Bassam taking the reigns of the current horse they had obviously taken from a nice man's farm who was kind enough to leave them unattended. Scummie was fast asleep muttering something under his breath as his small arms wrapped around Bassam.

Having another companion around put him at ease. If he had to do this alone he would be forced to hear his own deranged thoughts float around in his head, and that was never good for anyone. Currently, Bassam had been tasked with the simple mission of stealing a fudge recipe and handing it over to some unimportant sad sap who thought his life was important. Anyhow he would do it, he needed the money and Scummie needed a new collar. Getting his hands on a fudge recipe that they could both enjoy would be an amazing come up as well. Either way, this job seemed like the perfect thing for the off time from his familia. He loved them but sometimes they could be overbearing and Bassam needed to spread his wings, be his own man.

They strolled into the little village known as Peace Village which Bassam scoffed at. A whole village named after a state of being that is crazy almost as crazy as him. He thought this silently of course as he strolled on in greeted by the local flora, fauna, and villagers. He smiled and waved back as they greeted him with simple hellos. Bassam had gotten acquainted with putting on facades, he had only now learned what that meant thank to his big sister Ros. He tapped Scummie jolting him awake as Bassam hopped off their horse. Scummie still enthralled in sleep wobbled as Bassam made his hasty exit and feel to the ground with a loud thud and a sharp whinny ouch. Legs stuck up in the air Scummie whined as Bassam stood over him with a smile.

"You awake sleepy head?" A smiling Bassam watch as Scummie sleepily wiped the sleep from his single eye.

Holding out a hand Bassam helped him up, Scummie leaned against Bassam with another spoiled whine as Bassam stroked his hair moving it out of the way.

"I think I hurt my back" Scummie let out in a low voice filled with fatigue.

"You'll live, you've been through worse." Scummie scoffed loudly nodding in agreement.

Bending back loud cracks sprung out as Scummie stretched and popped his bones. Villagers had begun making their way over with warm smiles and welcomes. Bassam guessed that they didn't get many newcomers, or maybe they were just overly friendly. To anyone else, they looked like a loving couple but anyone who knew the Bahamut's knew better than that.

"Ah, newcomers how are ya liking our little village so far. Any directions we can get you here in ole peace village?" Bassam blinked dumbfounded, he had only came for one thing and didn't expect to stay long. It was fudge or buss at this point and he would let nothing stand in his way.

Thrusting the poor Scummie forward Bassam smile as he jumped and practically dashed away at lightning speed.

"Watch my dog!" He yelled back as Scummie waved him off standing next to the confused villagers.

He already knew the location and had all the details, getting in and out would be quick and easy work. Especially for someone as fast as Bassam. Making his way around the inner workings of the village night approached as he stalked around a particular building. He walked around watching the darkened house in silence. Looking left and right he approached the back placing his hand on the handle as a shock of lighting sprung forth. Knocking into the door handle it rattled weakening as Bassam forced his way into the broken handle with ease. He scoffed as he walked into the kitchen of the place through the back door.

"No wonder this is such a cheap job." He strolled through the house practically ransacking the place as he finally found what he had come for.

"Man can't afford a proper security system but hides this fucking chocolate recipe like his life depends on it." Angry and frustrated Bassam grabbed a separate piece of paper and began copying down everything noted on a separate note.

Once he was done he rolled it up stuffing it down his shirt. Walking back through the kitchen he opened the fridge taking it upon himself to make a sandwich. Sitting on the counter he chuckled as he started at the plethora of food just ripe for the taking.

"I am not just coming here for fucking fudge and a sandwich." Bassam began bagging up copious amounts of food as he emptied the man's kitchen.

Scarfing down the food he walked out arms covered in bags full of food as he marched. Making his way around the village he got to another house knocking on the back door as the lights flickered on. An old man approached looking bewildered as Bassam sat down the groceries. Clearing his throat he shakily began rifling his being understand who Bassam was and what He had done.

"D-did you g-get it?" He asked in a alarmed voice.

"Is a pigs pussy pork...I actually have no idea what that means. I hear my siblings say it one time and I just say it randomly." Bassam paused scratching his head as he had confused himself.

"But yes I did get it." The man reached out as he handed Bassam the money and Bassam handed him the recipe.

Picking up his groceries once more the old man nodded as Bassam walked away. Thinking about how the old man was weird he made his way back to his horse. Seeing it tied up outside of a small farm he made his way on over As Scummie had been playing with some of the locals. He looked happy and only perked up as Bassam made his way over. The villagers were nice and even offered him two large bags to put the smaller bags inside of. He thanked them got on his horse with Scummie and packed the groceries in riding off. He got some money, a world renowned fudge recipe and some groceries for the house. All in all today was a really good day.
    NOTES
    Bassam is happy!!
    ivyleaf33 of FTRP

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is 27th April 2024, 8:49 pm