Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

The History that still burns brightly

Sukiro
    Sukiro

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Dragon Slayer- A-Rank- Veteran Level 1- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Glory of the Slayer
    Position : None
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Igneel (Missing)
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic
    Second Skill: Fire Dragon Slayer Lacrima
    Third Skill:

The History that still burns brightly Empty The History that still burns brightly

Post by Sukiro 14th May 2013, 3:23 pm

History/Story

The founding

Found a basket in the woods held within a large bush, Igneel and his curious mind investigated the seen to his liking as the surrounding area was covered in blood. The basket let out a large screech, hurting his ears he let out a large roar that only matched the screeching which soon turned to crying. He head perched up from his foes large lungs and took his defeat like a man, and soon went to see his victors face, lifting the basket from the bush, soaked in blood and placed it onto the ground. Using only his smallest claw, he lifted the blue sheets that covered what he found was a small child, wearing nothing but cloth on its lower half and short blonde hair covered it's head. Igneel's eye's widened at the sight of the baby and tilted its head, the child did the same with its hand in its mouth. Then without a second thought Igneel let out a large roar of laughter and made the child start crying again. He looked around to see nothing but dead body's and only two was that of them looked to be what he thought the child's parents, with no one to hand the child to he decided to take it for himself and take care of it.

Within four years the child was able to stand and walk on its own. With it's hair grown out more, Igneel was able to tell it was actually a girl rather then a male human. Being so he had to steal more clothing for it, to cover her more appropriately, only to see that it was just as hard getting her to put it on. Igneel believed that it was near time she started to learn the basic's of everything from writing to speaking, little by little she got the hang of it. But before long he noticed that she was going to learn how to fend for herself. Teaching her his own signature form of Lost Magic: Fire Dragon Slayer Magic, strengthening herself for large monsters and beasts that traveled the forest and able to find her own food and even cook it. Given this new power, the child felt more like a dragon then human, and trying to impress Igneel, she decides to face more then she can handle and faces three large Vulcans at the age of six. Only damaging one of the vulcans to an extent, they still out numbered her and brought her down, clawing and beating her down. Soon a large roar appeared, making the vulcans flee and she lifts herself up and runs toward the roar using her new heightened hearing. Soon to find her "Nest" empty and Igneel no where in site, screamed his name for hours and nothing could be hear. She just sat there and cried for the rest of the day.

The Acceptance and Destruction

The day after Igneel's disappearance, the little girl rested in a large pile of leaves, covered in only the few cloths she's obtained in the years from heading into the town nearby. The sun was in the sky right about noon, when she was still sleeping, until the sound of foot steps crushing the grass beneath their feet could be heard from twenty feet away. She rushes to her feet, and fire erupts from her fists, and from the tree's came twelve men with knifes, spears and axes. Then a little stare off occurred between both sides, both surprised and yet were ready for combat but the small army of men, put their arms down first. "Its just a kid. I swore I heard some kind of large beast that was in this direction." The little girl dashed at the man who spoke, punching him in the stomach and tossing him onto his back which hit the ground. They all were in aww at what the little girl did but one man, took the blunt end of his spear and threw her back as well. "He's not a beast!" She shouted,toward them. "He's Igneel! The Fire Dragon, Igneel!" She shouted again and their faces looked more confused and surprised, dropping their guard again. Some scratched the back of their heads while others let out a large sigh. Soon a well dressed man come from the rear of the group walking with both his hand placed within his pockets. "Whats this?" Said the man looking down upon the child, with a careless stare and the rest of the men answered him by telling him what happened and what they think was just a misunderstanding. He took another look at her and noticed that she looked more like a wild beast then a civilian and from the scorch marks must mean she's been sleeping here. "Don't you know child that dragon's haven't existed for years and will never come back." What came from his mouth angered her and something snapped within her that she's never felt before, more of a dark energy that consumed her mind and body. Her body engulfed in flames, scorched the earth beneath her and the men jumped back leaving the unknown man who just arrived unfazed. "What did you just say..." Before she knew it she propelled herself toward the man, who lifted a hand from his pocket and held out in front of him. "Pyro Twister!" A large spinning vortex of flames, engulfed the girl and blew her away and crashed into a tree. He let out a sigh, before seeing the flames starting to die down little by little, by her actually eating the flames. "No....way. Who are you little one." Her fists engulfed in flames once more. "I am Igneels Daughter! I'm am a Fire Dragon Slayer!" His eye's shot open as he watched her charge at him. "Wait!" Shouted a soft voice from the rear, and rushing out was a beautiful young women, in a long skirt dress, rushing in front of the man, holding her hands outward in front of him, trying to protect him. The little girl stop completely just from the women's voice and her want to protect this man, who rudely accused of Igneel leaving without returning. Her flames started to die down, she lets a sigh of relief and turning around and smiled at the man and started to walk toward the child. The women kneeled down and placed her hands on the girls arm, and felt a very soft feeling even with the way she looked, covered in scars, dirt and hard to notice bruises. "My names Rose. Whats your's?" She said with a smile and with curiosity, softly rubbing her hand, trying to calm down the child. "I don't have one." She said shaking her head. Rose laughed loudly before getting back up and looking back toward the group and watched as they lifted the unconscious man. "Hmmm how about....Mari!" She said with a finger on her lips. "Ma...ri?" The little girl repeated. "Yup, for how you like to go against what you heard. You hit that man over there for my husband saying the same thing. Am I correct?" She stated while pointing toward the man getting lifted. "Yes! They both said Igneel is gone, but I don't believe them!" Mari shouted toward the group, stomping her feet and clenching her fists. Rose stood tall and puffed her chest out toward them, placing her hands on her hips. "You know what, I don't believe them either!" She huffed, stomping her right foot, with Mari quickly glancing at Rose, as if she's an idol as she's never seen someone like her as well. Some of the men complained and how Rose was acting childish but she ignored them and stood her ground, with her husband lifting his hand, to stop the argument. "Alright. We'll call it a day then, lets head back home shall we?" He said, as he started to walk into the forest followed by the rest of the men and soon Rose. Mari was left again alone, in the nest she was born in, before the sound of grass crushing came again. "Mari, come on. I want you join my family!" She shouted from within the forest, with Mari surprised and motionless. "Why?" Was the only thing she could say. "Well your going to need help finding Igneel, right? Besides I wanna meet him, too! You think he'd like me?" Mari's face brightened up within seconds as she ran toward Rose and held her hand. "Yah, I think he'll like you! He's really warm and can be hard sometimes, but he's nice." And they both went toward her village toward the west side of the forest.

The villagers broke returned to their homes in a nearby village that could be seen from the edge of the forest, with homes built closely together as if one large happy family joined together and built the place by hand and did it purposely so the villagers can be together as for Rose and Mari, they took a slightly different path that was in the other direction of the village, with Mari trying to keep up with Rose holding her hand tightly they climbed a hill before viewing a large vineyard, with a somewhat large mansion about twice the size of a normal villagers home. From their point of view they could see the recent flame mage as well as Roses husband walking toward the large double door entrance with a young boy rushing toward him.
    "His name is Denmark. Though I like to just call him Mark." She said with a smile on her face as she looked toward Mari, though Mari looked at her with an expressionless face as she returned her focus toward Denmark and the boy. "And him?" Mari asked. "That's our foster child, his name is Richard, but some just call him Rich. Come lets introduce them to you." She said releasing Mari's hand and lifting her own dress's skirt with one hand. "Race you there!" She said before she dashed toward the house. Mari's eyes widened to see how friendly and childlike Rose was it seemed like she was a carefree type of person who flew with the wind but as she was trapped in her own mind before realizing that she was to race toward the house. Before tripping over herself before chasing after Rose, throwing dirt into the air as every step she took crushed the ground beneath her feet. Denmark turned toward the two as they raced down the hill and sighed a bit at the sight of them. "Who's the young girl father?" Said Richard before watching Denmark walk into the house. "A mistaking choice....Along with a degrading sense of power..." Denmark said those last few words that echoed in the halls of the home, leaving Richard with a grin on his face. Mari was the first of the two to make it to the entrance of the home, leaving Rose behind gasping for breath taking large slow steps. Mari and Richard stared each other down as she was taking heavy breathes and her eyes continued to switch from him and Rose.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The History that still burns brightly Lyq0Q72

Main Theme | Fairy Tail Theme | Basic Battle Theme

CharacterThe History that still burns brightly 1075957MagicThe History that still burns brightly 1075957Pet/Exceed

Missions in Progress: 2 B rank | 2 A rank | 1 S rank
    EXP: 4313/337500

Current date/time is 6th May 2024, 6:11 pm