Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

ENTER AT OWN RISK

Corey
    Corey

Player 
    Lineage : Shadows of Anarchy
    Position : None
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Grim Contract
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Public ENTER AT OWN RISK

Post by Corey 26th December 2018, 5:13 pm

Stumbling across his first Guild Hall, he stood at it's door rather exhausted from his journey. Since departure from his former home, he's been a constant target for petty criminals and with no weapon of any kind, he's entering into his new home with tattered clothes, an empty stomach, penniless, and countless losses to the cruel world. As he opened the door, he emerged into the main living space. The space was littered with exotic characters that stood out and others that seemed completely dull. Excitement and chatter filled the air which changed his defeated frown into a bright grin. Without no warning, he shouted, "I am the legendary Elemental Sage Kai. I will surpass the Elder Sage, and take his crown!" A handful of people halted their activities and glared at the tattered bum then resumed their activities and senseless discussion.

In a fraction of a millisecond, his bright grin changed back into a defeated frown, and he raised his mature voice in anger. "I will be one of the strongest in this Guild! I've come for my rightful title." This shout interrupted another handful of people's activities, and caught their attention. Some glared, others laughed, and most began silently talking amongst each other which angered him. "None of you guys will test the power of the legendary Elemental Sage! I've come to train with this Guild's finest warriors. I am..." His stomach aggressively growled, and sadly, it caught the populous' attention. Comically, sweat ran down his forehead. His pride caught his mouth and he stood silent while everyone looked at him. He gulped his remaining saliva down his throat into his empty stomach praying someone, or something got him out of this terrible situation.

WC: 286
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Public Re: ENTER AT OWN RISK

Post by Shen Kadokawa 26th December 2018, 8:17 pm

Just finishing up the last few of sheets of this months shipping report Johann von Weiss, the Vice President of the West Fiore Trading Company, closed the collection of pages that had grown thick, almost akin to a small book, before adding his signature and wrapping it in a bit of amaranthine cloth to seal it officially. It was now ready to be added to the extensive archives of the West Fiore Trading Company, the immense organization of Traders, Merchants and Mages that had come to call the island nation of Tolgalen their home, Johann just being one among many. Of course, there was one last thing left to do with the register ... he still had to get it to Alisha, the guild headquarters industrious secretary, currently seated behind the reception in the entry hall. Swinging open the door to his office lazily, Johann stepped out and made his way just down the stairs. It was a really rather short trip, thus handing over the thing personally was just a gesture, of course, but one the silver-haired male would readily perform for the woman's sake.

"Good morning, Alisha", the VP greeted, one hand raised in recognition, the secretary giving a small, more symbolic wave "Morning, Jo. How can I help ?". A subtle smile curled up a corner of Johann's lip, holding up the small book. "This month's done and ready to be archived". Alisha nodded, and in turn, smiled as well. It seemed almost amused, though. Was there something funny? "Thank you for your hard work, but you know ... we have a cle-", she had begun her sentence only to be interrupted by infernal clamour and screaming noises from the two large, mahogany front doors of the Company Headquarters building. Into the guild hall had stepped what appeared like a young man, proclaiming, rather loudly at that, who he was, and what he would to with this, ahem, "guild".

"His rightful title ...?", Jo couldn't help but grin to himself a little as he deposited the register on the counter, stepping forward and towards this figure. He was, though, saddened, assuming he would possibly have to fire the cretin of a guard who had let this escapee madman through. "Good day, friend!", the man with the argent hair spoke, softly, but with noticeable condescension. The guy was just some rookie who had no idea what he was talking about, it seemed. "I believe you have taken the wrong turn. This is the Headquarters of the West Fiore Trading Company, an organization of traders and merchants. The cheap tavern is just down the road". He was just about to turn back to his business and let the guards handle the rest from here, but something made him stop in his tracks, freezing in place. The young man was ... hungry? It was rather hard to miss, the growl coming from his stomach perhaps louder than his quite energized speech from before. Jo sighed.

... He knew what real hunger felt like, after all.

It at least prompted him to take a second glance over the lad. He was, undoubtedly, young, a beginner, Johann barely felt any magical energy coming from him. He looked more than a little rough, too. Had he made his way here all the way on foot? How had he crossed the ocean? There would be more time for questions later. "You're hungry, I take it?", Johann asked, looking him over from head to toe. He knew the answer already. The guy was famished. "Hmm ... Fine, boy. I don't want someone to starve to death right here in the guild hall. You'll scare away the clients. Mess hall's right over there, the food's on me", turning towards the Company's kitchen, his white uniform shimmering in the sunlight slightly as he shot a look back over his shoulder. "I'm Johann, by the way. What are you waiting for? Come on".

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Corey
    Corey

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Corey 26th December 2018, 9:40 pm

A man appeared before the embarrassed boy, and he was under Kai's classification of an "exotic character." The man was a young adult. To the sage, the man seemed middle-aged. However, his fiery white hair displayed age, but his facial structure was absolute youth. His eyes were two different colors, and the hungry sage was amazed. The man spoke in a soft tone. He thought the boy was in the wrong place, and a confused expression flipped on the boy's face. "The Elder Sage directed me to this establishment. He said I would grow physically and mentally stronger here!" The Elemental Sage replied in a raspy voice, holding his empty stomach. "It's destiny that I become the most legendary Elemental Sage of my Era! It's simply prophecy, nothing more or less. I hold great pride in..." His stomach growled again, and some of the guild members began laughing at him.

Kai tilted his head downward and stared at the dusty wooden floor. He was angry, but when the man asked him if he was hungry, all he could do was stare at the man helplessly. He imagined himself being a puppy who could only wait for his master, and when the man allowed him to eat, on him, a bright grin was on the boy's face. The man suddenly began walking off, the boy sluggishly following behind, dragging his feet. As they walked through the main hall, the man introduced himself as 'Johann', a rather unique name. It was the first time he heard it in his eighteen years. "It's nice to meet you Johann! I'm one of the last five Sages in the world, Kai. I've come to be apart of the West Fiore Trading Company." Kai slurred out of his mouth, looking around at his, maybe new, comrades. They all glared at him menacingly, but it didn't phase the kid. All he was worried about was getting food into his empty stomach.

WC: 324

Last edited by Corey on 27th December 2018, 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ruvel
    Ruvel

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Deceiving Spiritual Light

Developer/GFX Artist- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Demon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- Job Creator- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Halloween gfx'ers- Haiku Contest Participant- Rich- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Tier 5- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Player 
    Lineage : Spiritual Light
    Position : God of Resilience
    Guild : GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Cirven
    Experience : 3,757,396

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Amma Olpirt Gah-l
    Second Skill: Light Demonslayer, 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Ruvel 27th December 2018, 5:50 pm

It was a rare thing but Ruvel had actually been inside the company mess hall sitting and eating, he would have preferred to be outside at his normal spot but his summons weren't having any of it at current. The blonde haired youth had no idea why as to what was going on but since he was given the title of wizard saint they had been on alert more than usual, he guessed with the facility still hunting him and his own magic faltering at times he guessed it made sense. Then again it could have been completely in his mind and a blood moon could be coming at some point soon, he'd rather the former reason than the later because he didn't want his medicine that was for sure. At current he was wearing a white mandarin suit with the company logo on his left sleeve in ice blue silk thread, above it was his name, on his feet he wore plain white martial art styled shoes. People who worked for, with or had dealings with the company in general knew whom he was, apparently there weren't that many glowing four year olds in the world it seemed.

Hearing Johann's voice he turned his dual colour eyes to look at him a soft smile on his face, it was hard to believe that the pale silver haired male looked so very different when they had first met but then the same could be said about himself. He kept up an illusion so his true self wouldn't be seen, so that he could appear normal given everything that he had been put though in his short life. He was the only person whom knew about his last memory with his family as painful as it was but then he had caused harm to the elder male or at least he thought he had so felt like he should share his own. He was about to call him over when he noticed another male by his side and tilted his head for a moment before standing and walking over to him. His hand going to his chest as he bowed forward just a little, as annoying as this was it would be something that Johann would be use to over the year they had known each other. As he began to speak the normal language he seemed to have adapted came out luckily lurking within his shadow was the younger of the two void twin princes 'I guess introductions before I get into the translations...' Amuul sent into the two males minds, Johann would already know this summons voice and thus would realise it was more for the new commers benefit.

'My name is Amuul, I am the youngest of the two void princes, my elder brother is called Shindara. Our people use telepathy to communicate, this being said my brother and I have a unique gift that means you are within a certain distance of us we know everything about you, do not worry we don't share this information with anyone unless permission by the person in question is given or it pertains to our summoners well-being.' he informed the one with Johann 'Now with all that said our summoner greets you both, though master of runes and war he wishes to know if this person will be joining the company.' he sent once more, right now Amuul would not be able to be seen but Johann would know that was usual for the twins as they remained within their summoner's shadow as their kind was severely pained by the light. Ruvel himself had heard the youths stomach and almost felt embarrassed as if he himself had a growling stomach and so pointed to the mass of food that was out ready for consumption and spoke once more 'Our summoner says to help yourself, you seem hungry and that just won't do in a respected company.' he sent calmly before motioning Johann to come sit with him while the other went to get his fill.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

ENTER AT OWN RISK 59835_s
    On the battlefield various things are running rampant...
    Victory... Defeat... Hatred... Chance Luck... and
    Betrayal

Golden Lacrima Ends: 17/01/2021
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 27th December 2018, 10:25 pm

Sol yawned as he finished his paper work and his documentation for the day and he grabbed the documents he needed to deliver before he walked out of his office to grab some coffee and a snack. As he descended down the stairs he saw Alisha and he passed his book of his chunk of company work and gave her a small bow before he headed to the dining hall to get his desired drink. As he got what he desired in the form of a cup of coffee and a plate of eggs benedict he saw Ruvel and Johann along with a new person.

Sol moved over to them and sat down beside Ruvel as he yawned.”Hello Rui Johann you seem busy today and it seems you found a new person Johann” he said as he took a drink of his coffee before taking a bite of his breakfast and savoring the rich flavor of hollandaise sauce. The dragon knew his appearance might startle the young man due to his now stark white skin and his violet and ruby slitted eyes.he then spoke after he swallowed his bite.”where are my manners I am Sol and a Vice President of the Company just like Johann” he said politely as he bowed his head to be respectful.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Corey
    Corey

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Corey 27th December 2018, 11:28 pm

Kai sluggishly dragged several inches behind his new acquaintance, both of his hands tightly grasping his stomach. The remains of his clothes falling apart, strands of fabric gently landing on the wooden floor. He was hungry and tired but with his pride pushing him forth, he raised his head to an individual bowing. Promptly after, a mysterious voice that echoed throughout his conscious spoke. A frightening event indeed but he thought it was normal since he was in a establishment filled with mages. So, he carefully listened to the voice in his head who introduced himself as Amuul, and how the voice already knew who he was. That was questionable for the drained sage but he didn't feel like asking questions until his stomach was satisfied. He simply nodded his head, bowed back, and continued his walk towards the cluster of food. Before he reached the food, another individual appeared before him and Johann, along with Ruvel(?). In the middle of the Dining Hall was the small group of four, and tables around them were filled with mages who chattered about their daily quest, and rewards.

The mysterious man began speaking to Johann and Ruvel(?), holding coffee and egg benedict in his hands. Kai was completely silent and allowed the three to chat with one another, rudely staring at the dragon man. However, when the man introduced himself with a bow, revealing his status and Johann's, Kai's eyes widen and he bowed. In his normal voice, ignoring his empty stomach, he eagerly replied, "Kai Morikawa of the Five Sages... I've come to be apart of the West Fiore Trading Company!" Suddenly, his stomach growled and he remained in his warm bow for a good minute before it growled again. With that, he released his bow, positioned to his normal posture, and sluggishly walked away from the group towards the cluster of savory food. "Please don't move, I'll be right back," He stated, "I really just need to eat before I pass out." As he walked closer to the supply of food, his mouth watered from being mentally satisfied. Once he got his plate, he carelessly stacked his food until, comically, it was leaning from side to side. He walked back over to the group, and sat down on the opposite side of Ruvel(?), and began mowing the food down. People around watched in shock as the items on his plate went from a leaning tower to a singular dashingly clean bone.

WC: 406

ENTER AT OWN RISK Tumblr_p5h0jnyJLX1x246v6o2_500

His heart has become corrupted for his own personal dream.
    The Contract · Bank · West Fiore Guild

Character Theme:

Battle Theme:

End Theme:
    Shen Kadokawa
    Shen Kadokawa

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- Alignment Shift- Mythical VIP Status- Demon VIP Status- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Guild Master- Custom Slayer- God Slayer- Demon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- Eevee- EXP Grinder- Jewel Grinder- Job Creator- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Idolize- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- The Completionist- Guild Creator- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Fan Art Contest Participant- Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Join A Faction!- Tertiary Magic- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 3rd Place Event/Contest Winner- Christmas Event Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Advertisement Achievement Badge- Tournament Participation Badge- Cookie Achievement- Cupcake Achievement- Rainbow Hero- Summer Special Tier 4- Summer Special Tier 3- Summer Special Tier 2- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player-
    Lineage : Assassin's Shadow
    Faction : The Rune Knights
    Guild : Guildless
    Cosmic Coins : 505
    Experience : 3,283,767

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Infinite Arcana
    Second Skill: Vox Universum
    Third Skill: Disciple of War

Post by Shen Kadokawa 28th December 2018, 4:44 pm

The white haired male couldn't help but smirk when the other at once began introducing himself. Johann couldn't remember asking for a name, nor had he ever asked for the kid's life story, but now that he was here ... "Oh ? You wish to join the Trading Company ?" he smirked to himself more than anything else, giving the young man a quick nod. "I see. Well, you understand, we can't just hire everyone, but that's a topic for later. What you need now, friend ...", he spoke as he lead the other to the mess hall, the smell of freshly prepared foods of all kind filling the air, "... is a meal". Johann promptly followed into the mess hall when the boy had stepped into it, the quite distictive intrusion of Amuul anounced by the summons telepathic voice immediately and just a few seconds before Johann's eyes had actually found the young CEO. "Morning, Ruvel. Today it's Amuul's turn ?", asking the rethorical question with a slight smirk. "Long time no see. Yeah, he said something along those lines, but as you can see ...", he would let the words ring through his mind, certain that the summon would pick them up, "... the boy is starving. Seems to have had a rough journey. I'll take the test, but he needs time", finishing his sentence that the void prince would give back to his young summoner. Though ... Johann wasn't the only one able to give his two cents, of course, Mars instantly making himself known with reply. "So, this little rookie wants to be the new meat, heh. And you want to test him, old man ? Are you sure he'll survive that ? Tssehehe ...", the deep voice rang out in his head, prompting the VP to shake his head. "We'll see", whispering to himself as he turned and walked towards Ruvel while the young man named Kai made a beeline for the buffet only to be approached by Sol before he could sit down.

"Hey, Sol", Johann gave the familiar figure a short nod. "The term "found" is good. Newbie's pretty much burst in right through the front door, proclaiming something about being a great warrior and all that. Truth of the matter is ..." Johann's gaze swerved to the boy who now returned with a plate filled to its very brim, shaking his head "... he's just a starved boy, his magical signature negligible. I'll see what I can do about him". A barely noticeable smirk would curl up the corners of his mouth. "I call dibs on this one", the other two West Fiore Trading Company mages most certainly aware of what he was refferencing.

"So, Kai ...", Jo now turned his attention back to the young, brown-haired man, addressing him once more, "... you desire to join the West Fiore Trading Company, huh ? As part of a ... ahem, "prophecy", it is ? You are lucky. The West Fiore Trading Company does indeed always accept new members". The next part would be the fun one. "But every new member has to undergo a test. I'm certain you understand why. We can't let just anybody join this business. The Company is a well-oiled machine, and every little loose screw could damage the spotless reputation we hold. If that's clear ...", Johann barely made an effort to hold back his friendly, amused smile as he reminisced the other's rather boastful words, "... then I'll be the one testing you".

Corey
    Corey

Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Corey 30th December 2018, 4:16 am

With his plate polished clean, he looked at Johann who just called his name. "Hm", the newcomer softly emitted in wonder. There was an intense vibe about everything but he wasn't fearful whatsoever. It rather made him wonder why he was being stared at by the whole guild. It wasn't obvious to the newcomer until now, probably because of his focus on replenishing his body, but the whole hall was quiet with light conversations here and there. What the hell, he thought. As he thought while listening to Johann speak about his recruitment, he smiled knowing that he'd most likely be apart of the guild. However, after he heard 'but every new member has to undergo a test', his frown transitioned into a light smile. He hastily arose from the table, jamming his fist into the table, cracking it.

"I'd love to prove my worth to this guild," He bowed to Johann, his pride making him hesitant. Everyone around watched the small group. There wasn't a single person who wasn't spectating them. There could've been civilians from outside peeping inside to watch this test. Kai shrugged his shoulders, and smiled. "I'd never slow anyone, or anything down. I'm Kai of the Five Sages, and I won't become a burden", He clarified with a motivated voice. He beamed his eyes around, then back to Johann. "Allow me to understand what I have to do, and I'll give it my all!" He ended, clinching his bloodied fist from the table. "I'm ready to prove the Elder Sage wrong!"

WC : 256

ENTER AT OWN RISK Tumblr_p5h0jnyJLX1x246v6o2_500

His heart has become corrupted for his own personal dream.
    The Contract · Bank · West Fiore Guild

Character Theme:

Battle Theme:

End Theme:
    Lethe
    Lethe

Alt Account- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- EXP Grinder- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Limited Edition- Unknown Powerhouse- Unknown Legend- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Taskmaster- Halloween job event participant - Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Warrior Dragon
    Guild : Meliora Vitae
    Cosmic Coins : -
    Experience : 2,290,286

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Archive Magic
    Second Skill: Iron Dragon Slayer
    Third Skill:

Post by Lethe 2nd January 2019, 7:25 pm

Adalinda

The Iron Dragon Slayer

As everything was going on in the mess hall, Adalinda had just finished cleaning herself up from training and was guzzling down a beverage she put into her refilling horned flask Kyran gave her ages ago. Most people whom had strong noses would be able to tell it was alcohol, but the scent was light enough no one would probably know that it was, especially with how she didn't even seem to be drunk She was wearing a white jacket over her tank top, with all but the top button buttoned, white pants, and black shoes. Pinned on her collar was her pin that showed she was from the West Fiore Trading company with her hair tied up in a pony tail. The purple exceed walking next to her in her own white suit with a skirt instead of pants. "Is something going on in the mess hall?" The cat asks as Adalinda snickers. She most definitely heard something going on in there, obviously eating, but a new scent was in there.

She pushed open the door just as this new kid cracked the table. Tamaria went wide eyed as Adalinda snorts. "Uh...?" Tammy questions as she sees all the other Vice Presidents, and even the CEO of the company, around this new guy who broke company property. "Did my ears deceive me? We have a new member joining? Or just someone who wishes to wreck the place?" The slayer smirks some as she caps her flask and sticks it on her belt on her hips. She puts two fingers to her forehead and gives the others a quick salute as her greeting before she placed her hand briefly on her hip. Her eyes looked over to the boy, and pursed her lips a bit. Even she knew better than to wreck the place besides in the training rooms, even then, it's typically by accident that she does. Anything else would be rude. She was actually biting her tongue on a few choice words she could have said to him, but figured it could be left to the others first. She wasn't his parent, but she also didn't know if it was her place to get onto this kid or not. 'You're starting to get into this parent roll better than your own...' Veles couldn't help but chuckle at the slayer. 'Probably isn't wise to do anything yet though.' She crossed her arms over her chest as she tilts her head to the side a bit.

Tammy stepped forward a couple steps, and waves one of her paws a bit. "Hi there! I'm Tamaria, and this is Adalinda. And I'm sure the other Vice Presidents have introduced themselves, Adalinda is also apart the Vice Presidents as well." She beamed a bit. Adalinda sighs as she gives him a sharp nod. "Nice to meet you. I heard you say your name was Kai. Can't wait to see what you can do." She says as she didn't think she should sit down at the table, though Tammy felt the need to make herself comfortable and went to sit at the table with everyone.

: @tag : notes :

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 3rd January 2019, 4:32 pm

Sol ate his eggs benedict in content and enjoyed the rich flavors as he heard Johann say that he would call dibs on this one which made the dragon simple nod as he took a drink of coffee.” I withhold the right to add on if I think its not enough” he said simply. Before he could finish his breakfast he suddenly heard a crack and saw that the newcomer with all his excitement had slammed his fist into the table and cracked it which made Sols eyebrow twitch a he sighed an annoyed sigh and then leveled a serious look at Kai.” Oi Newbie your paying for that no matter if you pass the test or not” he told the boy sternly as he finished his breakfast

As Sol suddenly smelled alcohol he smirked before he saw Ada.”I see all of the higher ups are here it must be a special occasion” he said before he heard the slayers comment on people breaking things.”don’t worry he will be paying for it wont you” he said as he leveled a look at Corey to show he was not taking no for an answer.”Well if we are testing him why don’t we go to the training grounds knowing you Johann you will want open space” Sol Snickered as he knew Johann could get rather crafty with his tests.

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 4:19 pm