Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Can't beat the queen of the nerds

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Can't beat the queen of the nerds Empty Can't beat the queen of the nerds

Post by Luceam 13th December 2018, 5:19 pm

Walking through Timbermere shops, Luna spent the day with her sister and Neptuna who was in her human form, dressed in a white dress. The trio were in a boutique, a boy from Zina's class had the gall to ask Zina out on a date and in a panic, she thought she had nothing good to wear. Luna was sifting through dresses, trying to see what would flatter Zina. Zina however, came over holding a little black dress "Hey sis, take a look at this." Luna gazed at the dress, and found a flew red flags instantly  blazing in her mind. "Where do I even begin, one, too mature for a first date, especially at your age. Two, not your size." Zina giggled, noting her sister hadn't caught on yet.

"I know, however it is yours, maybe you'd like to nice for your man." Luna almost choked on air before her face turned red. "What do you mean? Wh- where the hell are you getting this information? I don't have a man." Zina rolled her eyes, she thought differently on the subject. "Wh- what are you talking about?" Zina shrugged. "We may sleep in separate rooms now, but I can still hear you. Something about Inka, maybe Insa?" Luna's face turned a deep shade of red as she redirected the subject into shopping for Zina, but ended up buying the dress along with a outfit for Zina.

Walking through the town, Luna heard rumors about a disturbance in the town square. That seemed to trouble Luna as the trio would need to pass through the city, however it was the translucent purple dome with a crowd surrounding it. The girls slowly approached, with Luna in the lead as she signaled the two to stay behind her. When she approached the crowd, some members recognized Luna as part of Aurora and started to part way so she could approach. She saw what appeared to be an average civilian playing a card game with what appeared to be a cloaked teenage boy, There was a giant white serpent in front of the man in one of the zones. "White serpent, finish him off!" The serpent lunged at the man, he was bit but it didn't seem to hurt him as it should've. He took blunt force injuries, but didn't bleed.  "Ha! I win! Can no one pose a threat! Hell I thought those Aurora cowards would be bothered by someone causing a ruckus on their front yard." The man was launched out of the dome, into the crowd.

"He's been at this for hours, come on..." Luna sighed, she figured that someone should take care of this before the new guild actually takes heat for the incident. "Stay here girls, he doesn't look like he'll win in a fight." Luna passed through the barrier, however her integrated mind ability seemed to trigger itself when she passed through the magic. The rules of the game and magic seemed to flow into her mind as she considered her options. "So, this barrier negates activation of spells. My only means of combat is to beat him, and by proxy the barrier."

When she approached the player side opposing the opponent, a deck spawned in the deck slot floating next to her. "What? The opposing wizard laughed a bit as he finally found a wizard, who was quite the scrub in his eyes. "First time? Want me to hold your hand and introduce the rules? I was hoping I'd get a real man, ya know, that master of the guild." Luna shrugged, ''We got two, but unlike them, I knew the rules as soon as I got in. The dome triggered my magic and downloaded the rules right into my brain. But I didn't get everything, only thing I wanna know is where the deck came from." The boy nodded, glad that he only had to explain one thing. "I see, that makes things, easier. The deck is generated by duel card magic, it is made from your mind, your heart, and your experience."

Luna had a general idea what that meant.  "Alright, so if you lose, this all crumbles?" The boy laughed, his arrogance overflowing. "Like hell that would happen. No one in tha guild of yours could hold a candle to me! That is a fact, especially someone like you, let me guess, pretty girl with a degree of talent but gets by on pure looks?" Zina however had to intervene on her sister's behave, hating the trash talk. "She's the guild's biggest nerd, she can outnerd your geeky ass any day of the week!" Luna turned to Zina, annoyed. "Thanks for the support but watch that lip of your's young lady!" The crowd started to cheer for Luna before dying down. The boy was getting annoyed, he doubted Luna's skills. Both players drew four cards while a circle of four broken parts lit up around the two players.

"Alright, ladies first!" Luna nodded as she drew a card. "Alright, I'll start. I summon to the field Forest Vulcan!" Luna tossed a card to the center most summon zone before the holographic projection of a vulcan appeared from within the zone, grunting, with a power level of 1350. "The effect of Forest Vulcan activates, I can take one woman from my deck, and remove the card from play face down." A card from the midst of Luna's deck flew out away from the field. Luna threw two support cards faced down."I end my turn."

The opposing wizard laughed, he had expected more from a wizard that can siphon knowledge. He adjusted his glasses and drew a card. "Let me show you how a pro player makes a move! I start with the support card Inverse Alchemical Cauldron." he threw a card face up into the center support zone, and a golden cauldron rose in the zone. "By discarding one summon, I can summon two monsters who's total power is equal to the one discarded. I discard my Sand Golem with a power level of 2900, to summon Drunken pig and Ice bear!"

He through a card into a cauldron and the ghost of a giant humanoid made of sandstone appeared in the green fire, before the fire split into two while two cards flew out of the wizard's hand as a giant red pig emerged, stumbling, with a power level of 1400, and what appeared to be a polar bear, with ice claws, teeth, and along the spine were ice spikes,  a power level of 1500.

He then threw another card at the center most empty zone. "I still have my normal summon. call forth the Toxic Wolf." Coming forth was a wolf with purple fur, red eyes, red claws, and purple toxins dripping out of it's mouth, power level of 1600. He threw a card face down in the support zone. The crowd started to murmur as Zina and Neptuna too shared concern. "Wow, Big sis is put at a disadvantage right away, all 3 of them are stronger then the Vulcan on her side. She's going to lose half her Life Counters" Neptuna nodded, seeing the point. "Mommy never played the game before, even her abilities can't make up for that."

The wizard then started his battle phase. Luna braced herself as she had to time this right.  "Toxic wolf attacks the Vulcan!" The wolf pounced at the Vulcan, biting it in the throat. The Vulcan tried to put up a fight but it went down, before exploding into light. Luna smirked as she heard the mad wizard laugh in from the other side of the smoke, but then as the smoke cleared, his laughing stopped. In the place of the Vulcan, was an elderly woman with grey hair and piercing blue eyes. The woman who trained Luna in combat, the former Rune Knight, Maris, Power level 1900.

"Vulcan's second effect, when destroyed it summons the female summon that was removed by it's effect." The man was taken aback as he did not see that play coming, however it was not important. "Well, doesn't matter, Toxic wolf's effect still activates, when it destroys a monster and sends it to the Purgatory Zone, you lose one Life Counter." A toxic bubble hit Luna, she felt no pain, but she saw one of the four fragments bellow her break, and the circle adapted and turned into thirds. "I end my turn."

Luna drew a card, looked at her hand as she wondered what moves she could make. She had the advantage of Maris, but that was a thin wall once the field of the opponent was considered. A pack of three monsters. Instead of tipping the scale, she simply delayed a massive risk of defeat.  However she saw a card that seemed like it could work. She threw a card down into the summon zone "From my hand, I summon Neptuna!" A copy of Neptuna in her default form rose up, with a meager power level of 200.

The crow was confused, Neptuna gave Zina a confused look but Zina did not have the answer for the mermaid. The mad wizard laughed at the small level. However Luna's glare was serious as she knew what she was doing. "Neptuna's effect, one random Support Card is added from my deck to my hand." A random card flew out of the deck and into Luna's hand, making the hand perfect. From my hand, I play the support card failed potion!" A cracked vial of a white liquid appeared before exploding, and out from the smoke came a humanoid figure made of mist, in the support zone in front of it, with 1400 power level. "It summons the mist man, but he will be destroyed at the end of your turn." The mad wizard shrugged, he felt indifferent about that move.

Luna called out to one of the set support cards, and it flipped up revealing three seeds. "I activate my support card, 'Forest from beyond the horizon'. By sacrificing a number of monsters on my field, I can call forth an equal number nature beings. Sorry ladies, but I'm going for all three." The three summons turned into a green light and each went into a seed, which flew over to their spot. Three cards flew out of Luna's deck, and out came were copies of Woody, Chuck, and Tierra, power levels 2000, 1000, and 1800 respectively.  

The mad wizard took a step back, nervously. "Wow... Is this really your first time playing?" Luna cracked a smile, she was starting to enjoy the game and she was still getting started. "Now, I hybrid summon between Woody and Chuck!" The two cards started to merge together as the projections turned into light. In the end, one card came out... "I call forth, the Wooden knight!" A wooden humanoid clad in wood armor with piercing green eyes came forth from the card, a power level of 2600. He drew his sword and shield. The mad wizard was just in awe that someone had got this far. "Hy- hybrid! Dear lord you're just, amazing! A worthy competitor indeed." Luna nodded.

"I'm not slowing down yet! Wooden Knight's effect, when it is summoned, I can sacrifice any number of Life Counters, and all monsters on your field with a power level equal to the number of counters I sacrificed multiplied by 1500! For each monster destroyed by this effect, I regain 1 life counter! One of the three parts of the circle around Luna broke, before the circle conformed into two parts, before the Wooden Knight swung his sword, releasing a shock wave that sent the Drunken pig and Ice bear flying back, causng them to explode into light. The circle arround Luna glowed green for a second before it was made of four parts again.  
    This move left the opponent with just Toxic Wolf and the set support card, which he activated after the destruction of his monsters.  "I activate my support card, revenge revival! When multiple summons I control are destroyed, I can revive from the Purgatory zone one monster who's Power level is equal to or less then the sum of the summons destroyed!" Luna remembered the history, and she got nervous as she recalled the first summon to ever enter his Purgatory zone. She saw the card fly out of the Purgatory zone and land in a Summon zone, which lit up as two giant hands reached out of the light before the giant sandstone humanoid from before rose up, towering the field with it's Power level of 2900. The mad wizard started to laugh maniacally, certain of his victory."However that is all you got! A nice play but you still can't hope to bring me down!"

The crowd murmured as the balance of power took a radical shift throughout the last two minutes. It was a thrilling story, and Luna started to notice reporters were starting to get involved. She could see the worried expressions on her sister and adopted mermaid daughter. The cards seemed down, but she had a few cards left to play. "Nice play, but I still got some of my own! I activate Tierra's effect! Once per turn, she can boost the power level of one plant summon by half it's base power level till the end of the following turn!" The strength of the Wooden Knight skyrocketed to 3600, making the opponent start to sweat. He had counted on Sand Golem being his shield, but the fairy princess had become what is starting to look like his downfall.

Zina and Neptuna were on the edge of their metaphorical seats, everything had been one twist after the next. At the back of their minds they remembered this was to halt the bad wizard's deeds, but it was still a fun display to say the least. "She can really play the game. She's keeping everyone on their toes." Zina nodded, the duel seemed to be the focus of the square for the moment. "I know, big sis is able to stick it to him on equal terms."

Luna calculated her options, and realized she still had one last play, but it was a risk. She had little time to decide, so she made up her mind and decided to roll the dice. She flipped up the other set card in the support zone she had. "I activate the support card, Stone of ages! By giving up 2 Life Counters, I can equip it to Wooden Knight!" the small stone orb then embedded itself into Wooden Knight's collar bone while two segments of the circle around Luna's feet broke, before turning into two halves again.

"Now, Wooden Knight can attack twice a turn. Now from my hand, I play the support card mutual destruction... We both lose 1 Life counter." As Luna threw the card down, a fire ball came out  and struck both players, reducing Luna to a single life counter, while the mad wizard still had three. He was ecstatic as he too was finally getting the thrill he wanted, a challenge that he could not predict. "What are you doing? You just restored your Life counters but then you bring yourself down to one? Why would you do something as crazy as this! What are you planning? Tell me!"

Luna showed the last card in her hand, a golden card that started to sparkle. "All for this! I play the gold card from my hand, she can only be summoned by her own effect when I have one Life Counter left... I summon Shirain!" Luna threw the card down onto the field in an unoccupied summon zone and out came a fairy with elegant wings similar to Luna's fairy form, long pink hair and amber eyes, looked like she was in her late thirties... Shirain, Luna and Zina's mother, power level 2000.

Zina covered her mouth as she gasped, tears dripping out of her eyes, she heard the truth from Luna but she had no idea how beautiful her mother's true form was. "Momma... I haven't seen her since I was a young child..." Meanwhile the mad Wizard was taken aback by the fact that Luna brought out a golden card, he started to fret. "My mother's effect kicks in, when summoned she can bring back any summons that were sent to the purgatory zone. I revive Maris and Neptuna!" The former Rune knight's card and the mermaid's card returned to the field as their projection reappeared.

Luna could tell the crowd was starting to get excited, they've seen the mad wizard do nothing but toy with the people, and now here Luna was putting him on the ropes and giving a thrilling show. She snapped her fingers as she got everyone's attention. "Ladies and Gentleman of Timbermere, this rude boy has bothered you for too long. Now, this game shall end in five moves, starting with this. Battle phase! Wooden Knight, attacks the Sand Golem!

The Wooden Knight charged at the Sand Golem, preparing to lunge it's sword while the golem prepared to punch the approaching tree man.  The two forces collided as the force of the two sent a violent shockwave throughout the field, but the standstill lasted barely a moment as the Wooden sword started to pierce the sandstone, causing it to crack which spread up it's arm and all the way through it's body before it broke into pieces, which dissolved into light. While her heart was still racing from the thrills, Luna did not stop as she recalled the stone embedded in the chest of the Wooden Knight. "By the effect of Stone of the world, Wooden Knight as a second attack, take out the Toxic Wolf!"

Before the Wooden Knight had a chance to return to it's owner's side of the field, it turned to the side and decapitated the wolf in a quick motion, the head fell off as it turned into light particles. Wooden Knight then returned to Luna's side of the field. The mad wizard's field was now fully empty, there was nothing between Luna's summons, and his Life Counters. It was at this moment the mad wizard knew, he had screwed up by wanting the guild wizards to face him.

Luna was ready to finish this game, and she had all the cards in her favor."Maris, attacks! Followed by Shirain... ending this game with the so called weakling you mocked, Neptuna." The trio attacked, but after Neptuna, the mad wizard fell to his knees before the dome started to crack, then shattered. The field disappeared and so did the cards.

Luna finally felt that she could breathe a bit better without the dome. While the town cheered for Luna, the mad wizard tried to make a getaway but he ran straight into a pair of Rune Knights, falling after bumping into them. While they did enjoy the show, they still did not care for the fact that it was done illegally. After bumping into the duo, a lacrima fell out his pocket and rolled to Luna, she picked it up curious, it had a transparent card in it. She put it away for later before her companions ran up to her. "Big sis, that was, incredible. You outplayed that lame geek." Luna nodded, she checked the time on her iLac and realized they spent quite a bit of time on the game.  "Zina, what time is your date picking you up?" Luna asked hiding her nervousness. Zina had caught onto the train of thought as she was worried that she'd not have enough time to prepare either.

A man of the municipality was coming to thank Luna for her, technical heroism, but he ended up feeling the gust of wind as the trio ran through the town square.  This was the first time Zina seen Luna do anything as a wizard, and it did spark some questions. "Is that what jobs are like? Wow, that was just bizzare though. Didn't know magic could do that." Luna saw her sister's interest, and that scared her, she didn't want Zina to try because she knew that Zina was incapable of magic. However she could not bring herself to lie. "Depends on the job, not that was an oddity, there's a form of magic called script magic, I think that was what was at play. Script basically turns words into law, can be used to create things like walls or apply rules within a specific field. It's not the type of magic you want to face, as it requires clever thinking to combat."

Roughly two hours later, in the two bedroom apartment, Luna sat on the couch reading a book, when she heard the knock on the door. She got up to answer the door, to see a sweating, nervous young teen as he was holding a bouquet of flowers. Luna smirked as she turned towards the bedrooms. "Zina, you're date is here!" The boy seemed to almost have a panic attack as he was not expecting to see Luna, but the sight of Zina in the outfit picked out earlier, he was completely flustered. Luna decided to have a bit of fun with the lad. "Now young man, I expect her home before midnight, no funny business either, I might be a healer, but I can most certainly do the opposite." He almost started to hyperventilate but Luna let out a light laugh, resting her hand on his shoulder. "It's okay. You're fine." Luna got out of the way  as Zina seemed to want to get out.

"C'mon Jin, let's go." Luna called out to the couple as she closed the door. "I'll be gone soon, gonna be at the hall. Call if you need me, and the minute you get come." After closing the door, she turned around and walked into the kitchen. "With all the thrills in the world of mage work, the little things with the family are worth a lot more."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn

Current date/time is 1st May 2024, 9:23 pm