Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro)

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 
    Lineage : Immortal Death
    Position : Warlord of Superbia
    Guild : Co GM of Onyx Moon
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Nykyrian, Ballom The Poison Dragon
    Experience : 2,005,532

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Venom God Slayer 1st Gen
    Second Skill: Shadow Dragon Slayer 2nd Gen
    Third Skill:

Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro) Empty Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro)

Post by Sol 6th December 2018, 6:09 pm

Sol walked around the Docks of Tolgalen during the morning hours, the dragon was rather tired and he had a cup of coffee in hand and was dressed in his company uniform. The dragon king had managed to return to normal size but things had changed a lot for him. For one his skin had turned pale white giving him an almost other wordly look the other part was his eyes when were now duel colored. One eyes was still vibrant ruby red and slitted but the other one was slitted but also a vibrant and striking violet color as well. As the slayer moved thru the docks the staff looked at him with concern before one approached him.

sir are you ok you look much different then usual?” the man asked as Sol simply smiled softly and he nodded.”I am ok thank you for your concern things about me have just changed a bit but I assure you I am in good health now whats arrived and whats to be shipped out this morning.” Sol asked as the man instantly smiled back and nodded before showing a list.”Well Sir we have multiple crates of seafood for the company along with fresh meat and vegetables and as far as what is going out we have spices and some very rare silks from not only our land but some other countrys as well using this spot as a midway point with the companys permission of course and we also have some lacrima crystals being shipped as well.” The dock worker explained as Sol Read the report before he nodded in approval.”Very good keep up the good work” he said as he took a sip of his coffee.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

Gold Lacrima Ends 11/23/2020

Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Player 
    Lineage : Pride of a Mercenary
    Position : None
    Experience : 2,168

Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro) Empty Re: Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro)

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 8th December 2018, 6:28 pm

Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro) PGMkCor

Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro) 161ee0cb-591e-4fe1-a174-a56cbc05e4b6

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

"To save a life sometimes one must Destroy."

Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro) 2Cvofe6

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    He could feel the wind pushing against the Dragon armor that covered his body, the armor that he could summon upon himself whenever he would allow himself to tap directly into Ddraig’s power to make it his own. It was with this power that he and Katherine were finally able to escape the grasp of that brat Ahote and Basilisk Fang however that did manage to come at a cost for the moment. Upon being asked to abduct children in order to allow basilisk Fang to conduct chemical and biological experiments with the end result of these experiments being how much potential damage and death the guild could cause to the nation of Fiore. Luckily for Aemon he had kept that part of him, Ddraig and the magic that the Red dragon gave him hidden from the prying eyes of Basilisk Fang so the sudden transformation and power output put on display by Aemon and Ddraig was enough to not only destroy the fortress but cover the escape with Katherine in his arms. However the destruction of the guild and their escape happened several hours ago and Aemon was still in his full TakeOver form. "We have been flying for a while now and we haven’t seen much land since we hit the seaside. Any ideas?" Aemon said to Ddraig, not trying to set up a complaint but state a fact, There had never been an instance where he had to hold the form for such a long period of time. “How should I know? After unleashing such a destructive display of power and flying off without so much as a plan we were bound to get lost.” This wasn’t what he wanted to hear but he couldn’t argue with what the dragon had to say, it was his anger that caused them to be forced into this mess and now he was almost out of mana, "Ddraig how much longer will I be able to maintain this form?" it was one of the most important things to consider at the moment. “Honestly I am surprised my power hasn’t overloaded you by now. You might not like the effect when you revert to normal form.” That wasn’t good and what was worse it wasn’t only his well being that he had to consider, it was Katherine who was clutched tight against his chest plate to keep her warm. He knew that this wasn’t life threatening however he could sense that she was shivering from the cold wind whipping against her skin. "Hey Red, do you have any ideas on what to do? I hate to be bearer of bad news but we are running out of time up here." he didn’t want to reveal that he was going to run out of mana soon which meant that his wings were going to go away with the rest of his armor. "Once we find land we will..." his voice trailed away as his armor glowed a brilliant red light that could be seen from afar and down below. Once the light dimmed the armor was no longer there instead Katherine was held in the arms of Aemon in his human form however he wasn’t exactly conscience. They began to freefall down towards the water below. “Miss Neel I would hang on his body and mana has been taxed to their limits and then some and unfortunately there isn’t anything I can do from in here.” and with that they would either hit the water unless something or someone managed to intervene.

template by Darkee

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro) 14e642f
    KatherineNeel

Player 
    Lineage : None
    Guild : N/A
    Experience : 1,862.5

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro) Empty Re: Crash Landing (Aemon and Katherine Intro)

Post by KatherineNeel 8th December 2018, 8:38 pm

Falling

The shock their sudden escape from Basilisk Fang's grasp had sprung upon her took hours to fade as it was almost like a dream to her. To finally be free and in control of her life once more... it was awe inducing. And she only had Aemon to thank for that. It was his actions that triggered the long line of dominoes that had built up, each small, porceline brick representing the years she had imagined she would have been stuck there. And now... As her new reality sank in, the chill from the wind as they flew reached her and she began to shiver. She held herself as close to him as she possibly could with his armor putting a barrier between them.

"N-no," she stuttered when he asked her for ideas concerning a solution to their stagnant predicament. "I really wasn't expecting this turn of events, honestly..." She laughed quietly, but it died out when she heard his voice trail off mid-sentence and then... A bright red glow enveloped his body and he returned to normal. Worry crashed over her like a tsnami wave and she looked up at his now human face, totally unconscious. Gravity began to pull them down to earth and Katherine began to panic, using one arm to keep herself up and the other to prod at his face, her hand gripping his chin. "Aemon? Aemon! Wake up!" she cried, and then Ddraig spoke up, making her entire body stiffen with fear. "Well, fuck! Thanks a lot, lizard!" She made the mistake of glancing below and saw how quickly the water rushed to meet them. Last resort? Pray to God they make it out of this alive. Oh, and also, scream.
    ( tags: Speech: "X" Thought: X . words: 287 )
    made by jinx of adoxography

I'm canceling myself.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- 11 Sinner- Coming Storms- Guild Master- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Dark Guild Ace- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Tertiary Magic- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 9th December 2018, 12:54 am

Sol was just about to walk away and go back to the company building before he saw a bright light in the sky along with two people falling quickly towards the water, Sol could easily tell if they didn’t get caught they might die from the impact. Sol quickly kicked off the ground and flew towards them, as he did he shifted part way into his true form as a dragon and his body shifted into a mass of shadow in the shape of a lung dragon. Sol quickly grabbed both of them before he would descend back down to the docks at a slower pace with them.

Once he had landed he set them down before he shifted back into his human form before he glanced at the two.”It’s a good thing I was here when I was or you two might have had a painful impact with the water fatal even” he said before he offered a small smile.”now what brings you two so close to the Island of Tolgalen and even more so under such a fate that would have you plummeting from the sky” he asked before he relized he had yet to introduce himself.”Oh where are my manners, My name is Sol Terumi and I am a vice president of the West Fiore Trading Company” he said with a bow to be respectful. The dragon king was always cautious of visitors but he tried to remain friendly and not let his wariness cause trouble

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown. Fear what you do not Know"

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 9th December 2018, 5:04 pm

Solid Ground

As soon as they had begun their drop, they would be placed safely on land, or rather, on wood. A dock. They were caught by a massive, shadowy mass that, as far as her ancient mind could comprehend, was a dragon. Another round of shock wracked her brain and she nearly lost her breath, however unneccesary such a thing was. Upon being placed, her first instinct urged her to look over Aemon's unconscious form. She held her hand under his nose and felt his soft breaths, but just to be sure, briefly laid her ear on his chest and heard his heart beat. She sighed in relief and ran her hands over her face roughly. She would then hear a man's voice, seemingly speaking to her. This drew her attention and made her look in his direction. Her wind-tangled hair and flushed cheeks likely made her appear just the tiniest bit insane, but it wasn't something she was worried about right then.

All that he said to her was quite a bit to take in with her head being as scrambled as it was. However, she would make an effort to reply as cordially as possible by first returning his kindness of making a swift introduction.

"Sol Terumi... My name is Katherine Neel. As for him, I feel it's only appropriate that he introduce himself once he's righted..." She paused for a moment, contemplating what information would be safe to provide. "We've had a long journey, one I don't yet feel comfortable sharing the details of with a stranger, as I hope you can understand. I can assure you though that we mean no harm to you or anyone else."
    ( tags: Speech: "X" Thought: X . words: 280 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 21st December 2018, 10:31 pm

Sol nodded as she greeted him and also when she mentioned that they had been traveling a long ways and the details she was cautious about telling him which made the dragon raise an eyebrow but when she assured him that they ment no harm he eased up. “very well lets get you two up to where the medical center is and get you two checked out for injuries and then in a privet setting so I can hear more about your journey should you be open to sharing by then“he suggested as he caused the shadows under Aemon to pick him up and move him like a platform and Sol motioned for Katherine to follow him.

As they would walk they would see the towns people going about their daily tasks and as the dragon would lead them towards the medical center they would see guards walking about and keeping an eye on the people and the area.”We have plenty of security here but do not worry unless they know you are a threat they will not harm you at all” he said as he took a drink of his coffee before he pulled his Kiseru out of the shadows and would have it magically fill with his favorite blend of nightshade and tobacco and had it light before he took a puff and breathed out the sweet yet toxic smoke upwards away from both of them.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 28th December 2018, 9:36 am

Move Along

Katherine's lips pressed into a thin line at the mention of a medical center. For her partner this might be a good thing; he only needed rest and had little wrong with his physicality that would make anyone curious or suspicious of them. It was herself she was worried about. There was no telling what could be found if she was examined, what with her age and her scars, specifically the one she'd recieved from being branded in the dungeons of Basilisk Fang. The thing was still as prominent as the day it had been pressed into the flesh along her ribcage. She didn't want to find out what dangers would befall them should someone discover it.

"I-I'm sure I'm just fine. No injuries," she said, taking Aemon's hand in hers for comfort as he was carried by Sol's shadows. Even though he was unconscious, there was still a warmth to be felt and it calmed her some. "It's him I'm worried about. I haven't seen this happen before..."

Around them were crowds of people going about their daily business, seemingly content and secure in their livlihoods. They had guards to protect them and what Sol said as he walked ahead of her made her relax a little more. "Plenty of security... Then if they find us we should be safe..." she said quietly. "I hope..."
    ( tags: Speech: "X" Thought: X . words: 226 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 18th January 2019, 5:59 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    The last thing he remembered was flying across the vast sea continuing the explosive escape he provided for both himself and Katherine however the world around him flashed red before him cloaking the world in red and then the world was black. He was semi conscious, the world of earth land was cut off from him however that wasn’t the case for his mind where he was fully aware "This is new. Katherine?" he said out loud but then he repeated once more, "Katherine?!" this time he shouted but his voice traveled through the abyss before him. “You can stop shouting now. Where you are she won’t be able to hear you.” A familiar voice rang out, it took only a moment but Aemon was able to piece together who it was. "Ddraig. Where the hell are we?" out from the darkness the dragon spoke again, “This is the inside of your consciousness. You passed out due to a combination of physical exhaustion as well as utilizing my power for such a long time.” Aemon processed this bit of news and then realized something. "We were flying and I was holding Katherine. Please tell me we aren’t falling to our death right now! he remained cool but raised his voice a bit mainly due to frustration. “Don’t worry. You were falling but some bystander managed to catch you and Miss Neel. He is a mage of some sort but that is all I know, as you can guess I have kept quiet since our rescue but I will have a little talk with that red head. "Why? What did she say to you?" he asked genuinely curious and now that he knew that they weren’t about to bite it that he could ask about it now. “She has the nerve to call me Lizard!” Aemon actually has to contain his chuckle by placing a closed fist against his mouth. “It isn’t funny! I was the dragon of destruction, the only dragon to not lose to that vile Acnologia. Being relegated to a lizard is not something I can take without recompense!” Aemon shook his head . "I will be sure to give you a chance once I wake up. Speaking of which when can I actually wake up?"

Ddraig wouldn’t answer the question, his eyes would begin to open, he was being carried on some sort of platform. He couldn’t tell what the platform was but it gave off some sort of cold but it wasn’t as cold as ice or cold metal though. While laying on his back, his eyes locking with the sky as he caught the end of the conversation that Katherine was having with the stranger, catching the bit about security. His hand brushed against her hand to signal that he was awake but only slightly. "Where are we?" he asked her not sure what she and the stranger discussed while he was out cold. "Who is that?"

template by Darkee

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 18th January 2019, 11:18 pm

Sol sighed before he shook his head.”I would rather make sure you two have a clean bill of health I am not just a vice president I am a doctor so I would like to keep visitors healthy” he explained as they kept walking, the guards giving Sol nods of respect as they moved passed them to the hospital on the island. At hearing her say she was worried about the man beside them Sol nodded.”Ill take a look to make sure he is ok you have my word” he said as The Hospital as before them a and the doors opened as Sol and them went inside to be checked out.”Get me a privet room and some fluids for him in case he is dehydrated” he ordered a nurse who nodded and rushed to deal with it.

As Katherine mentioned quietly to herself that they should be safe if they are found made Sol blink before noting to ask in a bit as he put his kiseru away as the nurse returned and informed them that the room was ready. Sol escorted both of them to it before he shut the glass door behind them and privacy seals activated.”Don’t worry these are only privacy seals every hospital room has them” the dragon explained as Amon woke up if only a bit and then the shadow platform gently laid the man into the hospital bed as Sol approached.” Its alright Sir your in a Hospital I caught you and your companion as you fell from the sky its good that I was there or you might have not had a fun landing “ he explained as he checked the man over.”My name is Sol Terumi a Vice President of the West Fiore Trading company and The Dragon King it’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance” he explained and introduced himself.” As for where you two are you are on the Continent of Tolgalen” he explained further as he took the bag form the table and got the iv set up before he used his magic to make a chemical that would numb where the needle entered so Amon would feel no pain. He gently coated the needle and got Amon hooked up “don’t worry its just a bag of electrolytes to get you feeling better now can you do me a favor and tell me your name and your age sir” he said as he started to check the dragon man over.

Glancing over at Katherine he then decided to ask the question that was buzzing in my head and he gave her a gentle look.”Miss Katherine I must ask are you two being pursued. You seem rather nervous you also mentioned someone finding you that also made me wonder.”he asked hoping to get an answer out of her.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 19th January 2019, 11:46 am

Well Cared For

The red head could do nothing but render herself silent and continue to follow their savior, her partner's hand still clasped gently in her own. The thought of being checked on made her quite uneasy, but if there was no way out of it then... she would have to deal with the consequences of her physical state as they occurred. She could only pray that none of it would bring them trouble. Bring him trouble. She was more concerned with Aemon than she was with herself.

She had never been inside a hospital before so as they entered and made their way to a private room that Sol had ordered, she couldn't help gawking at her surroundings. Everything was pristine and organized, utterly clean, sterile. It was definitely a stark change from their previous med bay at the guild. Once in the room, and as she continued to look around, Sol shut the door behind them and she flinched as some sort of seal became active. He quickly reassured her that all was well and she relaxed, but was still tense with worry for her partner. He hadn't awakened yet-

Suddenly she felt his hand move in hers, his fingers nudging, and her attention was immediately drawn. With an audible gasp she gripped his hand tightly, opening her mouth to answer the questions that he asked, but Sol was already ahead of her. She wouldn't interrupt, instead pulling up a chair to sit bedside. She listened absently and brought Aemon's knuckles to her lips just the same, completely ignoring her show of affection.

At the mention of her name, she looked up. The question asked was one she could not deny needed to be answered, no matter how much she'd rather not. If they were going to make this a possible safe haven, then the people that inhabited it needed to know certain things. Such as the matter of their escape and inevitably being pursued.

"...yes, I can only assume..." she said hesitantly, glancing at her partner briefly. "They... he would not let us get away so easily. I know that for sure."
    ( tags: Speech: "X" Thought: X . words: 353 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 15th February 2019, 9:06 pm

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    Aemon could tell that he wasn't injured, no broken bones or anything of that nature but most likely some bruising from the crash catch from the strange man however being drained of as much stamina as he was made any little motion a strenuous task so the amount of effort to move his hand was extremely difficult but he did get her attention as he watched her eyes focus on him and her gasp of surprise revealed just how much she was worried. Before she could speak a stranger spoke in stead explaining that he was in a hospital, this was told to him as the strange man looked over him before introducing himself as Sol Terumi the Vice President of some company but it was the last title that caught his attention, Dragon king. A reflex not of his own making caused his hand to tighten around Katherine’s hand. The title dragon king meant nothing to him but to Ddraig, the dragon within him it meant a lot. It was his fight with the dragon king, Acnologia that sent him down the road that would lead him to being trapped inside an artifact and then inside a young Aemon. Aemon drifted into his mental space to communicate with Ddraig "Just let it go for now." Aemon would tell the dragon calmly and with a hint of authority. “This human just claimed to be the dragon king. Only one person has ever claimed that title, there is no way some human could have that title, that would imply they beat the dragon king one on one. "For all we know this guy might be a dragon slayer strong enough to beat him, maybe he caught the bastard while his guard was down. Either way we can’t do anything about it until I am out of the hospital here."

He snapped back to reality as Sol explained how he if not for him walking by they would have had a not so good landing. Aemon managed to laugh a bit at the slight joke, "Yeah, well I suspect one thing or another would have broken the fall. But you have my thanks." He would observe as Sol prepared an IV bag and a needle meant to stick it in his arm in order to replenish his hydration. Sol cast some sort of spell on it and went to insert the needle however he would find it a bit of an effort but most likely the needle would not penetrate his skin, while it did have the appearance of skin and it felt like skin it had the resistance of dragon scale. Sol asked Katherine if they were being pursued which she said most likely of course Aemon had to chime in, "The ones that might be after us is Ahote and most of the members of Basilisk fang." he gave Sol a serious look, "We escaped their grasp but that wouldn’t tell you the whole truth. On our way out I left their fortress a broken ruin so they might feel some sort of way about that." He gave a sigh already feeling the effects of the IV rejuvenating him. "If us being here is too much trouble once I get my strength back we can get out of your hair. They are our business so I understand not wanting to get involved with them."

template by Darkee

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 16th February 2019, 2:48 am

As Sol saw that the needle struggle he blinked before he suddenly heard Katherine speak of someone then he that they would not be let go so easily, it was then that Aemon said that it was Ahote and the members of Basilisk Fang though when he explained that he had escaped their grasp and broke their keep Sols eyes widened before he suddenly snickered before he laughed at the news though the privacy seal kept the sound from going beyond the room.after a moment he calmed down before he spoke with a small smile on his face.”oh god I needed that you broke the brats keep I can only imagen that he was pissed off something fierce” he said before he took a deep breath in and got serious.

since you explained that I will explain a bit more about myself to you two as well” he said before his eyes gained a serious look in them.”before I joined this company I used to be in Basilisk Fang Myself in fact I was an Ace in the guild but what I found one day regarding the horrors that the guild did to the dragon species and humans themselves…. I couldn’t bare it any longer I severed all ties with them and I escaped just like you two with the people I cared about” he explained before he took a deep breath and then continued.”Since then I have been trying so hard to right the wrongs I have done to try and make amends for the Sins I have committed though my past deeds haunt me every night” he said sadly before he heard Aemon also mention that if they needed to leave then they would once he as strong enough and it made the Void Dweller shake his head.”I’ll have to talk to the other higher ups but I don’t see an issue with you two being here. And if the brat wants to come and bring his little followers I say Bring it on I’m not afraid of him” he said his tone showed he was honest with everything he had said and looked at the two of them.

I appreciate you telling me who is hunting you and I hope my explanation of my past will help you two be more at ease. The people on this continent are good people and they will help if your willing to put some trust in them. I did and I do no regret my choice its given me my path of redemption I hope that we can help you two as well” he said softly

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 17th February 2019, 9:51 pm

Kindred Spirits

When Sol burst into laughter at Aemon's revelation about the who and the how of their situation, she was quite shocked to say the least. And after, once he had calmed to a smile, he brought up that he imagined Ahote would be furious. She couldn't help but agree as she remembered the look on his face as they departed. It almost made her smirk. Almost. She never thought she'd run into a member of the guild outside of it, especially not one to have escaped as they had. However, without the destruction. That was all on Aemon and his lizard. She felt a bit bad for referring to Ddraig that way because she could guess well that he would hate it, but at the moment it was trivial.

Katherine sat quietly, listening. She had many things to say and many more things to ask. All would be done in due time, she hoped, but the issue that pushed to the forefront of her mind upon hearing that Sol had once been within Basilisk Fang's halls... it would have to wait. There were more pressing matters to attend to and her brand wasn't one of them. Not then. With Sol's speech completed, she turned to her partner with her head ducked a bit as she decided what to say. Once she had her words she looked him in the eyes, serious and nearly pleading.

"Aemon, we can stay... right?" She asked. "It would be good for you to rest and... I can finally go outside!" At that she smiled. Because honestly? The thought of standing in the sun for hours was exciting. Soaking in all of that warmth... "I think we should enjoy this new freedom, go... do something normal for once." She then pressed her lips together. "If you'd rather not, then that's okay. But I would like to, for a little while at least, and... If it's not to forward of me to mention, I'd like you to stay with me."
    ( tags: Speech: "X" Thought: X . words: 333 )

I'm canceling myself.
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 7th March 2019, 4:28 am

NOTES

TAGS.

WORDS.

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red

- Aemon

" "
    ” “
    Aemon was so very serious when he told this dragon king about Ahote and the fact that the entire Basilisk Fang Guild would be out for their blood for the destruction that had occured as a result to their escape. He didn’t speak it but he had the proposal ready that he would go on himself and with reluctancy leave Katherine here, he was the one that destroyed the guild hall so it was most likely him that would be considered the primary target and at the very least she would be safe however the snickering that escaped his lips was unexpected but the outburst of laughter was unsettling. He would calm down and seemed that he took pleasure in the fact that Ahote was now suffering in some capacity. "One would think but as you could guess we didn’t stick around to find out. More than likely they would have killed both of us had we not left while they were still trying to contemplate what had actually happened to their guildhall." His eyes narrowed and merely thought to himself. "What sort of history does he have with that brat?" Lucky for him it seemed Sol was going to indulge in this curiosity a bit and explained that he was once a member of the guild but not just that, he was in fact a former ace who had left as a result of the disgusting experiments on humans and dragons. He allowed Sol to finish explaining that he had been driven into a life of redemption, something Aemon could relate to, "Well if it makes you feel better, he saved the request that would involve the experimentation of children for me." he smirked and gave a chuckle showing signs of his strength returning slightly "I refused and here we are." Aemon would then suggest that he and Katherine would leave if it would be a burden for them to remain at Tolgen which Sol said he would speak to the higher ups and further stated that he wasn’t afraid of Ahote and if he wanted to bring his followers Sol would engage them. "You do not know us. Nor do you owe us your protection. Why would you come to our defense?" Aemon was quite weary about this. With Katherine being the exception, the last time he had trust a stranger he ended up a prisoner so this act of kindness was something he would have to take at face value whether he wanted to or not. It wasn’t like he was in the position to argue.

Katherine’s eyes locked onto his and her face and tone matched in the pleading tone she was pushing forth, she asked if they could stay there and listed that he needed the rest and for once she could go outside and enjoy the sun. The smile that followed that statement shined so brilliantly that he believed that she could have melted the snow caps back at Hakobe. What was made clear was that whether or not they had a normalized life there or they moved on she wanted him to stay with her. "How can I say no to that? We can trust what Sol said and see what the people are like here." He sat up with some of his strength coming back "Wherever I go you go." he gripped her hand and smirked before he looked at the man. "One thing I want to be clear about. The reason why I was brought into that guild was due to treachery of the snake woman. I have a price on my head because of an incident in Talonia. Will I have to avoid the knights here?"

template by Darkee

Last edited by Aemon Trahaearn on 14th April 2019, 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 8th March 2019, 5:45 pm

Sol nodded as Aemon mentioned that they didn’t stick around after wrecking the guild to find out.” I don’t blame you there better to escape then to get caught trying to flee”he said before he saw his eyes narrow and he knew the man was most likely suspicious of him for his laughter, but Sol could not help it considering the brat he knew was most likely fuming and angry that his home was in ruins and could do nothing to fix it the mere idea of that made the void dweller wish he could rub his nose in it. When the exhausted man explained that the job he was being force to take involved experimentation on kids and it caused his to rebel the void Dweller nodded.” It seems nothing has changed much there from my departure other then who was running the stain on the land” he said before he smirked a bit.”its just good you two managed to get out and landed here without a much harm” he said.

As Aemon got wary and asked Sol why he would defend them even though he did not know them or did not owe them anything Sols eyes gained a soft look in them.”Because it was what was offered to me when I came to this land as well, not only that I know where you two are coming from  wanting to escape the darkness and walk the straight and narrow path a path of redemption as well. its for that reason I…no we will defend you and should Ahote and his flunkies come here looking to cause trouble Ill be right at the front lines to defend you both” he said his tone was soft but you could hear his conviction and passion in his speech as his eyes gained a look of conviction and determination in them.

It was then that  he was asked if the rune knights would cause  trouble and if he had to avoid them which Sol simply shook his head.”While we do listen to the  Councils rules we don’t have to and we are a country to ourselves ontop of that we have no extradition  treaty with  Fiore” he explained.”Also we can vouch for you that you two are wanting to walk the straight and narrow path though you will need to talk to the President of the company  before everything is squared away but for now lets just get you two better” he said before he looked down at Aemon.”Are you feeling any  better mr Aemon?” he asked hoping that he was gaining some strength back. Once they would move he would show them around a bit and hopefully he would encounter  Ruvel so he could introduce them to him.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 18th March 2019, 8:47 am

Those flames may be beautiful, but they are just as destructive.

"Wherever I go, you go."

His words right then became her favorite of all he had ever spoken to her. It made her smile wider, brighter, and even more genuinely. Mostly on the inside, her stomach and heart fluttering as if they were filled with spring butterflies and dandelion fluff. Outwardly, her lips just quirked, but her eyes said it all. They conveyed the message her body would send to him. When his grip on her hand tightened and he smirked, she had to avert her eyes. It took every ounce of her willpower to hold back her blush that so badly wanted to burn and so it would heat her heart space and radiate outward. She bet he could feel it through her hand and she would then definitely be outed. But... she didn't care too much. Taken by her bashfulness, Katherine tucked her hair behind her ear with her free hand.

"Honestly... This all feels way too good to be true," she said quietly, looking up briefly at Sol. "Denying it though would be foolish, so I must thank you." She glanced back at Aemon when Sol asked if he was feeling better. It seemed he did, but she couldn't ever be sure. He had Ddraig to deal with and everything that accompanied him. The only thing she knew was that lots of rest would do him good. An actual bed would be ideal... And they would need a place to stay.

"Sol, where will we stay? When we're done here," she asked. "I can't imagine this is the best for long term and I'm sure you'll need this room for others sooner or later."

TAGS:
    WORDS: 277
    NOTES: Speech "x", Thought "x"

I'm canceling myself.
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 14th May 2019, 5:36 pm

NOTES
    TAGS.

WORDS.
    #

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red
    "To save a life, I must fight for more than Ideals."
    - Aemon

" "
    Aemon didn’t hold anything back as he explained to the man known as Sol what it was they were fleeing from, what the reason was for how exhausted he was. However it seemed to Aemon that Sol didn’t just understand, it was like he knew first hand what that guild of snakes was like. This made both Aemon and Ddraig more suspicious but he didn’t want to voice that yet, keeping his thoughts and his metaphorical cards close to his chest. Sol answered Aemon’s question regarding why he would go out of his way to help them, he had apparently had been offered the same thing he was extending to the both of them and like them he also experienced what it was like to want to break free from the hand life dealt him and correct his evil ways and further explained that he and his would defend the two of them from Ahote and the rest of Basilisk Fang should they feel so inclined to come after them. “Do you think we can trust him?” Ddraig spoke to Aemon through the usual telepathy that the two shared. That I am still unsure of. He could feel Ddraig’s eyes narrow as he looked through Aemon’s eyes at the man who claimed the title Dragon king for himself But he did save the two of us from plummeting into the sea and he gave me medical attention so perhaps this is a legitimate show of good will. Aemon wasn’t sure if it was something he could accept at full face value or not, neither could Ddraig apparently, “I don’t know if we should trust him. This Dragon king seems familiar with Ahote by name.” Aemon noticed this too Yeah, I have noticed this as well but there doesn’t seem to be any love lost there. It wouldn’t surprise me if this Sol guy had been given a similar treatment by the brat.

He couldn’t help but smile at Katherine as his words seemed to hit a sweet spot for her, the heat that he could feel through her hand that gripped his as well as her decision to tuck her hair behind her ear seemed gave it away even more. There were no words exchanged here, only the look she gave him and the look he returned as he squeezed her hand when she spoke her first set of words since he agreed to stay here with her to which he responded in kind, "No. It's just too good and it is true." Of course mentally the moment had to be ruined for him as Ddraig once again chimed in, “is that all you have to say to her? You got some charm but you need to work on how to talk to women.” Aemon ignored this as Sol answered his very important question regarding the rune knights and how he is avoiding them actively and so it had seemed that they were in a country separate from Fiore and while they followed the rules of the council they weren’t going to turn him over to the council and instead would help restore some reputation to his name. For that to happen however they would need to meet the president for that to be possible. Sol asked him if he were feeling better to which he answered as he sat up fully, "I feel my physical strength coming back." he opened the hand that wasn’t holding Kath’s and would clench his fingers into a fist squeezing the air to test how much had seemed to come back. It wasn’t completely restored but it was more than what he thought it would be. "I have enough strength to walk however I have very little energy and my mana has been totally exhausted for the time being" he squeezed her hand "No magic for a while." Katherine would ask Sol where they would stay after everything was taken care of. "If he can’t provide us with a place to stay I have some jewel on me. We could find an inn if we have to." he smiled as he spun his legs to the edge of the bed and proceeded to slowly stand up exhaling with some signs of how tired he was as he got stable on his feet.

template by Darkee

Sol
    Sol

Shadow of Death

Shadow of Death

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Sol 15th May 2019, 2:10 pm

Sol smiled softly at the two of them sharing a moment and when Katherine said that it seemed to good go be true but she said that denying it would be foolish so she thanked him which the Deathless nodded. It did seem too good to be true but the vice president was offering them what he had been offered and he wanted to hopefully make their lives better. As Aemon explained that his strength was returning and and he managed to get back onto his feet though he did tell the VP that he was not going to be using magic for a while since he had no energy and his mana was exhausted.” That’s alright its to be expected if needed I can give you something to give you more strength” he explained. When she was asked where they would stay and Sol smiled softly.

we have many places here on Tolgalen where you can buy property though if you are interested in joining our trading company we provide all of our employees a home” he explained before he stretched his arms a bit before he spoke again.”If your interested I can take you to the HQ and then test you to start the process but you wont become full members until you have been able to talk to the CEO” he offered to them. He didn’t know how Ruvel would deal with them but he was sure they would be given a chance since he himself had been as well and he made a better name for himself then when he was still in the dark. Sol would wait for their answer before he would take them to HQ if they wanted.

KatherineNeel

Player 

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by KatherineNeel 18th May 2019, 3:28 pm

Those flames may be beautiful, but they are just as destructive.

"Home..." Katherine spoke softly under her breath with a small quirk of a smile. She hadn't had one of those in quite a long time, it could be nice. And... if she was with Aemon...

She watched him as he sat up and got to his feet swiftly. She stood up herself and fidgeted with her fingers. "That doesn't sound like a terrible idea," she said, cocking her head a bit. "If we work for them then we won't need to worry about staying at inns and running around more than we really need to. We could just stay in one spot and come and go as we please. Like... normal people." Normalcy as the world saw it was as far out of her reach as it could get, and it would remain that way for the rest of her eternal existence so any semblance of it she could achieve would be a dream come true. Besides that, "They would also be able to protect us in the case that Ahote comes after our hides. We don't know how long it will take for you to get your magic back and I'm far too weak as I am right now to keep us both safe." With her two cents inserted, it was then up to Aemon to decide their next steps.

TAGS:
    WORDS: 221
    NOTES: Speech "x", Thought "x"

Last edited by KatherineNeel on 21st May 2019, 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'm canceling myself.
    Aemon Trahaearn
    Aemon Trahaearn

Post by Aemon Trahaearn 21st May 2019, 2:30 pm

NOTES
    TAGS.

WORDS.
    #

STATUS.
    " "
    HP-100
    MP-100
    Cool Down

Enemies

NOTES.
    "Dialogue "
    "Thought "

Writing code Dark Red
    "To save a life, I must fight for more than Ideals."
    - Aemon

" "
    Aemon had expressed that he was feeling slightly better physically but confessed that his mana wasn’t anywhere close to being recovered. Sol seemed to have expected that to be the case and offered him something stronger to help with his recovery "That won’t be necessary. I have enough strength to walk on my own, at worst I can lean on Katherine." he made eye contact and gave her a smirk knowing full well that it would elicit a reaction from the red head. Her question regarding where they would be staying should they choose to stay in Tolgen, he responded by telling her that they could provide property for homes to be made but only should they join the company. Aemon chuckled a bit, "A company huh?" he asked rhetorically and looked at Katherine. He wasn’t sure what to think about the situation, yeah Tolgen seemed like a haven that they certainly needed considering that they had the entirety of Basilisk Fang after them and on the opposite side of the spectrum he had the Council after him but was jumping head first into a new organization with no information besides what was being presented to them. With the options being they either trust what Sol had to say at face value or they try their luck in Fiore where the snakes lurk under every rock. Katherine made her thoughts clear on the matter however stating that if they work for them then they wouldn’t have to be on the run anymore and live like “normal”’ people as she put it. She seemed so hopeful, how could he not help but let his own reservations deny her of her happiness. "You make it seem so easy." he didn’t hide his smile, "Before we join them maybe we should meet the leader here. Make an informed decision after we get the facts." he would look at the dragon king. "Okay Sol, we will take you up on your offer to meet this CEO and decide then."
    template by Darkee

Current date/time is 28th April 2024, 8:46 pm