Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

英雄の全能、偉丈夫 [Hero of the Almighty, Ijōfu]

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Hero of the Almighty
    Position : None
    Guild : Dies Irae
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Elyx Reiaki [Previous]
    Experience : 66,000

Character Sheet
    First Skill: The Conqueror
    Second Skill: The War God
    Third Skill:

Completed 英雄の全能、偉丈夫 [Hero of the Almighty, Ijōfu]

Post by Hero Yamamoto 1st December 2018, 3:59 am

英雄の全能、偉丈夫 [Hero of the Almighty, Ijōfu]

Wielder: Hero Yamamoto
    Proof of Purchase: Link
    Note: As of 10/2016, Hero can only regain HP via an active spell of his own, a buff spell of his own, or the end of a thread/job.
    Description: Ijōfu was the man who started it all with this passing of power every other generation. This person was born and raised as a simple human in an age long passed, when there were no laws for Wizards and guilds did not yet exist. The punchline? He was born during warring periods, where indiscriminate killing of both innocents and warriors were a commonality. The times called for a hero to break the endless suffering of human life and eventually this man was chosen from many to be given a unique Magic. Messages from the gods led him into battle countless times and he earned the title “Hero of the Almighty”, for serving the gods who roamed the planet endlessly through space and time. But his story did not end there, for his will passed on to every other generation after him, in order to constantly shift the tides of death and ultimately corruption itself. Every other generation, that man’s powerful will manifested within his kin but at a great cost. In order for a hero to be born, the hero’s parents had to be sacrificed and when it was time for the will to be passed on, the previous generation also had to be sacrificed. Because of this, there were periods of several centuries at a time when a hero was not needed which meant that the hero lived, unchanging, until it was time to pass on the torch.

This power over time became a curse to the family, which eventually was known as “Yamamoto”, due to the price that had to be paid. There had been times, though rare, when one hero chose not to continue the bloodline; when a new hero for a generation was needed, that hero was forced into death because the power had a life of its own. However, at one point the family split away from its original path due to changing times, and the way in which the power passed on from every other generation deviated slightly. Rather than the previous hero dying immediately upon the emergence of a new one, the previous hero became the one to guide and pass on his or her knowledge on to the new generation until the point where said guiding was finished and they turned to dust. In the current age, times were not so dire that heroes needed to be made so immediately, therefore it altered itself. After several more centuries, time arrived to the centerpoint of a great change in the family itself. Fate deemed it necessary that the time for heroes was coming to an end. The last hero was going to arrive, and when his duty was done, he would be the chronicler watching over the new generations as they passed. Until one day, a hero was needed.

STORY ABILITIES

Ageless Life: Once the will of the hero manifests within Yamamoto, time will stop for his physical form. This prevents him from permanent death, meaning that once his HP reaches zero, he will be reborn in the next thread that is started.

Divine Intervention: Once per thread, Hero can attain vital/helpful information from an Earthbound God during a job; such Gods will appear as people or animals and will vanish after their advice is given. This information is given only as a hint for Hero to figure out on his own.

COMBAT ABILITIES

Hero's Domain (Melee only): This is an extension of the Forbidden Palace passive. All of Hero's melee strikes count as AoE and deal 50% more damage as melee. Additionally, all spells benefit from Hero's passive strength and melee buffs.

Forbidden Palace: As the embodiment of the gods’ hero, Yamamoto is equipped to combat insurmountable odds and numbers alone. Because of this, all area-of-effect abilities deal the equivalent damage amount to standard single-target spells.

It is Alright Now, For I Am Here: Whenever Hero deals damage to an opponent, via physical damage, he gains a 15% melee damage buff that stacks up to 5 times. Starting from the post after he deals his first physical hit, the buff lasts for 5 posts and then resets; also, if he misses an intentional attack, the stacks will reset. Additionally, every time he travels at least 15 meters in a single movement, Hero gains 15% more Speed, and stacks 4 times; this buff resets one post after reaching max stacks which means he gets 1 post with the 60% speed buff.

Indomitable: Yamamoto’s body is seasoned to near perfection due to constant close combat. That combined with the power of the hero’s will gives him a 30% increase to HP and 20% increase to speed.

Divine Permanence: This ability passively reduces the effectiveness of abilities that have debilitating effects such as stuns, DoTs, blindness, dizziness, etc. by 50%.

Heroic Resolve: Hero’s resolve in the face of danger gives him a resilient Magic Pool. Hero is given +5% MP regeneration per post that persists through MP locking and allows him to regain MP through abilities even when his MP is locked or limited, as well as 30% more HP and 25% more damage as melee.

Last edited by Hero Yamamoto on 6th December 2018, 4:42 pm; edited 4 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

" 戦争が来ています。そしてそれが起こると...人生は死を切望するでしょう。"
    "War is coming. And when that happens... life will yearn for death."
    Job Slots: 3 of 6
    D - 8C - 1B - 1A - 4S - 210Y - 0100Y - 0
    The Great VaultTemplate † Main Theme †  Hero's Voice †
    英雄の全能、偉丈夫 [Hero of the Almighty, Ijōfu] RkPDiNE
    Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 
    Lineage : Huntress Mango
    Guild : Divine Calamity
    Cosmic Coins : 25
    Experience : 75

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Angelic Acquiescene
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Completed Re: 英雄の全能、偉丈夫 [Hero of the Almighty, Ijōfu]

Post by Blood Plus 2nd December 2018, 11:17 pm

Hey, it's ya boi, Mango.

I'll be grading this. My edits will be in this color.
    Spoiler:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

•  DIRECTORY

英雄の全能、偉丈夫 [Hero of the Almighty, Ijōfu] CNMQ731
    Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Developer/GFX Artist- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Legal Guild Ace- S-Rank- A-Rank- Job Creator- Christian Minecraft Server- Hired Help- Unknown Powerhouse- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Sticking Around- Loyal to the Bone- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- X-Mas Event Participant- 1 Year Anniversary- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 3rd December 2018, 12:04 am

Thank you, first for taking the time to look through this! I'll go down by numbers in chronological order.

1. That was my intention in the first place, just some flavor when I'm solo'ing jobs in most cases.

2. I had a hard time wording it but I think that is what I mean. Since AoE spells have reduced damage for hitting multiple enemies at once, the passive basically allows me to deal the normal damage of a standard single-target spell, yes. As for the second damage buff I can just remove that. The range I put in was in regards to that second damage buff aka only active within that 30 meters but I don't need to have that. Also just to clear up, when I was on-site last AoE was 75% of regular spells damage-wise. I didn't know it was reduced to 50% since that happened while I was gone. I simply removed that bit and tried to reword it a little better. I apologize for that. v.v

3. Oh, I worded that weirdly again. I simply meant that every time he moves that distance "instantly", he gains a speed bonus that stacks and doesn't reset. What drawback would you like to see on it? I'm not adverse to tacking something on to make managing his abilities more fun/interesting/MMO-like. I added that the speed buff resets one post after reaching max stacks, which means it only gets one post with the full 60%.

4. Oh, did that get removed? When I was last here, Endurance was a separate stat from HP that worked sort of like a "shield of sorts that depletes first before the actual Health Pool, which is why that's there. If Endurance is no longer a thing then I can just remove it. If I remove that, do you still want the percent reduced to 30%?

5. I reworded it and gave some examples of what I mean. Hopefully this is acceptable.

6. Ah, strength was considered separate from melee in terms of stats too, at least from what I understood. If that isn't a thing then I can of course just change the wording to melee. Not a big deal at all.

I made some of the changes you requested already so hopefully the next comments will clear up my misunderstandings and finish this up!

Edit: With the MP regen, do you mean that it's something I consciously activate for 10 posts? I meant it to just be a permanent +5% per post but I can lower it if that's too much. I originally had it at +2%. Also, HP is lowered to 30%.

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Administrator- Moderator- Main Account- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Mythical- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Slayer- Dragon Slayer- Legal Guild Ace- Wanderer- Eevee- Working Together- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Sticking Around- Taskmaster- Rich- Veteran Level 6- Veteran Level 5- Veteran Level 4- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- Cookie Achievement- Hero- Summer Special Participant- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 6th December 2018, 3:51 pm

Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, mate.

Life hit me like a tonne of bricks but as per usual my edits will be in this color.
    Spoiler:

•  DIRECTORY

Hero Yamamoto
    Hero Yamamoto

One Punch Man

One Punch Man

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Hero Yamamoto 6th December 2018, 4:42 pm

Alright edits made. Thanks for working with me, Mango!

Blood Plus
    Blood Plus

Lightning Bolt Gif

Lightning Bolt Gif

Character Sheet
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Blood Plus 6th December 2018, 4:44 pm

Spoiler:
    英雄の全能、偉丈夫 [Hero of the Almighty, Ijōfu] ZlVAoP3

•  DIRECTORY

Nessa Cordelia Lux
    Nessa Cordelia Lux

Starlight Maiden

Starlight Maiden

Administrator- Moderator- Developer/GFX Artist- Main Account- God VIP Status- Dragon VIP Status- Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- God Of Ishgar- Ten Wizard Saint Member- Rising Star- Custom Slayer- Neutral Guild Ace- Z-Rank- Y-Rank- X-Rank- H-Rank- S-Rank- A-Rank- Wanderer- EXP Grinder- Working Together- Forever Solo- Christian Minecraft Server- I Have Friends...- Teaming Up!- Limited Edition- Hired Help- Idolize- Achiever- Expert Achiever- Over Achiever- Buddy Buddy- Obligatory Beach Episode- Shipped- Sticking Around- Dank Memer- Fan Artist- Taskmaster- Halloween gfx'ers- Halloween Social- Halloween job event participant - Haiku Contest Participant- Richie Rich- Rich- Veteran Level 3- Veteran Level 2- Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Get A Pet!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Supreme Grand Master [5000]- Grand Master [2000]- Master [1000]- Senior [500]- Novice [250]- 1st Place Event/Contest Winner- 2nd Place Event/Contest Winner- X-Mas Event Participant- Hero- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Have Seijin On Your Friends List- Have Onida On Your Friend's List- Have an Admin as a friend!- Have aeluri On Your Friend's List- Best GFX Artist Award- Player 
    Lineage : Vassal of the Cosmos
    Guild : Fairy Tail
    Cosmic Coins : 145
    Experience : 26,209

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Starlight Maiden
    Second Skill: Valkyrie Summoner
    Third Skill: Moon Goddess Slayer

Post by Nessa Cordelia Lux 5th March 2020, 4:51 pm

Spoiler:

Archived due to inactivity~

英雄の全能、偉丈夫 [Hero of the Almighty, Ijōfu] 60582_s

Current date/time is 7th May 2024, 11:05 am