Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Practical skills (Job)

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Practical skills (Job) Empty Practical skills (Job)

Post by Luceam 7th October 2018, 1:01 pm

Luna made her way through the city, but she couldn't help but come close to using the world hate to describe how she felt about the city. However she refrained as she did not want to be disrespectful in the slightest. She admired progress but was not a fan of pollution. She could feel the air from the fumes created by non-magic machines, and it made her sick for some reason and a bit uneasy. Sitting in the lobby of the motor pool for ages, she waited for her turn nervously. She had studied the drivers manual and all she could find on road safety. Eventually her name was called and she was given directions to her tester and vehicle. Going out front into the evening sky, she walked down to the fifth numbered signpost as directed. Beside the vehicle was an elderly lady holding a clip board with short grey hair, glasses, dressed in a white blouse and black shirt with brown leather shoes and black stalkings. Luna slowly approached the lady "Hello? Is this terminal five?" To which the lady lifted the covering blank sheet of paper to look at the one underneath. "Ah, yes, Ms. Luna Mira, you're in the right place my dear. "

Luna nodded and bowed respectfully as she greeted her tester. "It is an honor to be tested." The elder lady smiled as she was grateful to see someone well mannered for a change. Gesturing to the vehicle, she entered the passenger seat as Luna walked around to the driver's seat. She immediately adjusted her seat, the mirrors. The tester noted that down. "Very good, you're quite the self starter. You passed all of the starting requirements. Most people start with the SE plug and lose points there. Feel free to start soon." Luna grabbed the arm cuff and put it on her arm before grabbing the wheel, checking her mirror for traffic before she backed out into the street and started to drive through the streets along the designated route. The tester could tell Luna studied so found conversation wouldn't hurt. "So, you're a wizard, right? Crystal Swan I assume."  Luna was surprised but didn't let that get to her as she turned around the corner. "How'd you know that? I listed Wizard as my occupation but not my guild." The tester chuckled as she pointed out the obvious "You listed your address on Crystalli. I've seen a few Wizards, what's your story?" If not for the fact she was operating a vehicle, she would have face palmed at forgetting she's talking to someone looking at her record.

Luna sighed as she figured it couldn't hurt to open up, but it would hurt if she tried to keep things at bay, operating a vehicle is no time to wallow in one's past. "Honestly, my story ain't that much. Left a shambling home in pursuit of knowledge and securing a stronger future." "Is the guild life really a path to a better life or one in pursuit of knowledge? Surely a girl like you has prospects." As Luna stopped the vehicle at a stop light, her gaze lost a bit of life "It, is my only choice for now. I lack the means to seek formal education. Plus since I acquired magic, guild work was the best choice to keep me alive." The Tester nodded, taking down notes as Luna started to drive after the light changed, and how she performed on a tight turn. Luna then noted that traffic slowed as she turned onto a busy street.

"I see, how do you feel about violence? I'm sure you've seen some, you don't sound like you enjoy it." Luna nodded, she was a peaceful person but she has shed blood when she had no choice. "I tend to go for peaceful jobs when I can. Usually not much, but it's somethin'." It had been a few minutes since the car had moved, Luna looked out of the side window to get a look up ahead, a car crash was holding up traffic. "Appears there's an accident up ahead." The tester made a note of that on the test. "It's quite alright, I test for quality, not time. So what brings you to get your license?" "Well, not every wizard can fly or store things in an alternate dimension, sometimes a practical skill can be useful.Eventually a road crew led the cars out of the traffic, and then Luna took one of the earliest possible turns and back down the streets. Time passed on slowly until Luna eventually pulled up to the Motor Pool again, and parallel parked back at the fifth post. Luna and the Tester leaved the car, and the lady signed some papers and tore off a strip which she handed to Luna. "Here, show this at the receiving counter. Good luck in your future."

Luna bowed in respect before going back into the building, it was empty as it was late. Handing the strip to the receptionist, she was told to look at a Lacrima crystal on top of the counter, it flashed a light blinding Luna. As her sight returned the receptionist handed Luna her license. Luna nodded and chose not to bother the seemingly tired receptionist and left for home.

Last edited by Luceam on 9th October 2018, 9:17 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Position : None
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Practical skills (Job) Empty Re: Practical skills (Job)

Post by Luceam 7th October 2018, 1:02 pm

Dice roll for monster:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    NPC
    NPC

Mentor : Admin

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Practical skills (Job) Empty Re: Practical skills (Job)

Post by NPC 7th October 2018, 1:02 pm

The member 'Luceam' has done the following action : Dice Rolls

'Monster Dice' :
    Practical skills (Job) R2fEWNz

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 1:58 pm