Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Job: Steam Bun Shuffle!

Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

1 Year Anniversary- Player 
    Lineage : Soldier Of Chaos
    Position : None
    Guild : Eternum
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Steam Bun Shuffle! Empty Job: Steam Bun Shuffle!

Post by Azure Knight 20th April 2013, 6:33 pm

Persephone purred lightly as her tail swished occasionally around her backside. It was very quiet in the Eternum common room and had been that way for at least half an hour. Not one sound was made besides the light and gentle purring of a very sleepy Persephone. Warm rays of light showered on the White haired Nekomimi from the window causing her to purr just a little louder. Nothing gives Persephone greater joy than napping but there were things to do and she knew that she would have to wake up eventually. Opening one eye that shone a golden color Persephone looked at the nearby clock. Closing her eye back she slowly and reluctantly began to awake. A big yawn as she got on all fours and bent down low to stretch her body was all she needed to fully awaken. A light scratch behind her ear and she found herself shuffling to the Job board.

" Lets see... What can I do to kill this boredom?
    ~Nya~"

Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Job: Steam Bun Shuffle! Empty Re: Job: Steam Bun Shuffle!

Post by Azure Knight 20th April 2013, 6:57 pm

The job board was very large and not a single area was left uncovered by job requests. With so many options one could never be truly out of work. Stroking her own thick, bushy tail Persephone looked over each and everyone. She was not picky with work she just wanted too see her options. Tilting her head slightly to the right she turned from the board and looked around the common room. This was the place where mostly everyone gathered and such. Being new to the guild Persephone had not yet met anyone which was odd. Shrugging her shoulders and without a second thought she turned back to the board and plucked off a Job at random. Reading over it she smiled as her tongue ran across her top lip hungrily. Leaving out of the Common room she made her way up to her room to get prepared for a delicious day.

" Looks like I'll be eating out for lunch. ~Nya~! "

Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azure Knight 20th April 2013, 9:11 pm

Walking up a few flights of stairs until she got to the floor where her room was located, Persephone looked at the job description once more.

A high end restaurant in Oak Town is holding a major dinner for some of the most wealthy people in the nation. All sorts of people have turned out too this event, and the Oak Town Restaurant is short more than a few hands! Head there and help them out! Show off your gourmet abilities for the rich and famous, and become known as an Iron Chef across the land as they leave satisfied with full bellies!

Persephone walked down the corridor until she stopped at a pure white door. Turning the handle she walked into the room. Thick, fluffy pillows were arranged in clumps around most of the room. Light shone in from the three open windows that were covered by sheer mauve colored curtains. The room was suited for Persephone's comfort and everything was just perfect too her though it may look a bit messy to others. Skipping over to her closet the golden eyed beauty ran her fingers over her many white dresses. Each and everyone of them were different except the color and fit. Persephone didn't really want to wear anything but she knew she couldn't just stroll into a job half naked. Picking out a summer dress that swayed nicely in the wind she went into shoes. She really didn't like things on her feet but she didn't have much of a choice. Strolling over to another closet she plucked a pair of white combat boots. Cooking in a kitchen required such foot ware because of hot liquids spilling and sharp objects dropping. Safety was first when it came to kitchen work.
    Quickly brushing her hair into a neat pulled back ponytail, Persephone quickly rushed towards her destination.
    Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azure Knight 21st April 2013, 3:49 pm

Persephone didn't stop moving once she was on her way. Many things were becoming obstacles for her, but her willpower overcame them. The burning desire to chase butterflies and the itching feeling to talk to some of the people she passed. All of that overcome by a willpower to cook!
    It took about thirty minutes to get to the restaurant. It was quite fancy on the outside. The doors were large, oak, and polished. The name of the restaurant glittered in gold letters on a navy blue background that had a very elegant design.

" Azure Palace.... "

The name rolled off the tongue nicely. Strolling in the building she pulled out the job description. Looking around she spotted and short, balding man who was frantically giving out orders. Swiftly moving in his direction Persephone was inches away from tapping his should until she was redirected into a different direction.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

0/150
    Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azure Knight 21st April 2013, 3:50 pm

" Huh? "
    Looking at the person responsible she looked puzzle. This man was tall, well dressed and calm. Complete and total opposite of the previous man.

" Hello dear don't be so surprised. I am the one who sent for the help. That is what you came here for right dear?"

Persephone just nodded her head and pulled out the job description.

" Good! I am the co-owner of Azure palace. My name is Courey Azure. The short yelling man is my older brother Conwell Azure. He is the head chef but as you can see things are not running so smoothly. Basically I need you to be an helping hand. Any order he gives in the kitchen you are to do. When the day is done I will pay you and you can be on your way. Now if you'll change into this, wash your hands, and hop to work things should run a bit more smoothly."

_____________________________________________________________________________________

0/150
    Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azure Knight 21st April 2013, 3:50 pm

Things were already going very quickly. After getting changed in a pair of white pants, double breasted white jacket and a hair net Persephone was ready to work. Going into the kitchen she walked over to the nearest Sink and began to wash her hands. The smells of delicious foods were thick in the air. Persephone's mouth watered as she dried her hands. Looking for the man in charge of the kitchen she glided over to him.

" Hello! My name is Persephone. I'm here to help. ~Nya~! "

Grinning brightly she looked down at the man. She was taller than he by a lot but his eyes intimidated her highly and made her feel uncomfortable.

" Eh? You ain't one o my staff girly! I bet that damned brother o mine sent ya. Well I do need the extra hands.. Get on salads with Roxy. Then help season the meats with Joey. After that you can get over to pastries with Liz and Lori. Once yer done get back to me..."

0/150
    Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azure Knight 21st April 2013, 3:51 pm

Nodding Persephone quickly made her way over to the salad station.
    The female named Roxy was busy cutting carrots when the Nekomimi arrived. " Hello my name is Persephone. I'm here to assist you~Nya~! "
    Smiling Roxy pointed her knife at a bowl of pomegranate fruits.
    " Peel and deseed those."
    Roxy was a very pretty female with black hair and clear blue eyes that say behind a rectangular framed pair of glasses. Persephone thought Roxy was pretty nice. She didn't come off as mean just busy. Rolling up her sleeves and putting on a pair of gloves Persephone began her task.
    Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azure Knight 21st April 2013, 3:54 pm

Persephone had no problem peeling and deseeding the fruits in front of her. First she got a large bowl of water and submerged the fruit in o e by one. Carefully her sharp claws cut the fruit into four quarters. The bowl of water was helpful in loosening up the seeds and catching them from the rind. There were about two hundred fruit to be deseeded. Persephone didn't slow down or stop. She carefully though quickly did her task without flaw. By the time she was done she was already given another task by the salad maker, Roxy.
    " Good job. Now just Grate these cheeses. And you can move on. Thank you so much. This was really a big help.
    The dark haired female flashed another sweet smile Persephone's way and got back to cutting up vegetables. Persephone removed her old gloves and put on a fresh pair before taking a block of what looked and smelled like Blue cheese. Taking the cheese to the grater she quickly moved her hand in a up and down motion. The grated cheese fell into a large bowl. It only took seconds. Persephone after half an hour had went through about seventy pounds of cheese. Placing the bowl aside she smiled and moved onto meats with Joey.

" Hello my name is Persephone. I'm here to help in any way I can. Just tell me what ya need. ~Nya~! "

0/150
    Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azure Knight 21st April 2013, 3:56 pm

" Hello my name is Persephone. I'm here to help in any way I can. Just tell me what ya need. ~Nya~! "

The man named Joey looked just like Roxy but without glasses. His hair was shorter but the same color and his eyes reflected Roxy's perfectly. He was cutting some meats up into choice cuts. Without looking up he pointed to the seasonings and a pile of cleaned and cut meat. Persephone didn't have to be told what to do from then on. Discarding her previous gloves she grabbed a piece of meat and put it in a wooden board in front of her. Taking a handful of the already mixed seasonings she threw it on the meat and began to rub it all around it. With each piece of meat she did this until Joey looked up from his last cut.
    " You are done... I didn't expect that.. These are seasoned quite well. I've another task for you.Wrap these shrimp in bacon and place them I'm this bowl. After that take the meat that you seasoned and dip them in this tub. Once you are done you may move on."
    Persephone would have been talking up a storm at this point if she were not so hungry. The amount if bacon bs shrimp were enormous and what ever was in that tub smelled delightful. Moving over to the Sink she washed her hands thoroughly and dried them. Moving onto the next job.

Azure Knight
    Azure Knight

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Azure Knight 22nd April 2013, 4:49 am

Did this man say Shrimp? And Bacon in the same sentence?! Her mouth watered so much she had to swallow it down. Her eyes shifted to the two bowls. One filled with delectable fresh shrimp. The other with tantalizing bacon. It was true! Bacon wrapped shrimp! Persephone smiled as she quickly went through the routine of washing her hands, drying them and getting to work. Taking the shrimp in her hands she carefully wrapped the bacon around as if she was dressing it. Looking over at Joey she noticed that he was preoccupied with other matters and no one seem to be paying her much attention. With a swift flick she popped a shrimp in her mouth. Yes it was raw but she was able to digest most seafood in that way so it didn't bother her none. Licking her lips she went back to her task occasionally popping a piece of shrimp into her mouth.
    " Eh listen here you bunch! We only got three more hours till the people arrive! Hurry it up! In two hours you lot should be done and the tables should be set! Is that clear?!"
    YES CHEF!

0/150

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 10:06 am