Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Steam Bun Shuffle!

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 
    Lineage : Backed by Prophecy
    Position : None
    Guild : Infinity Hydra
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0
    Mentor : Self-Taught
    Experience : 25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Red Flame Magic
    Second Skill: N/A
    Third Skill:

Steam Bun Shuffle! Empty Steam Bun Shuffle!

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 18th October 2016, 11:54 pm

Job Info:

"Oak Town, what a historical gold mine!" thought Fernus as he got off the train, he had accepted this job just for a chance to immerse himself in the history of the town, but the jewels and the cooking were an added bonus. Fernus summoned a flame platform to make travel easier and flew down the street towards his destination. The restaurant's name was 炎の中華鍋, which translates into, "The Wok of Flame" the client, Hinata Ajibana, was the head chef of the restaurant, and had sent out a request due to the dwindling number of staff. The restaurant was holding a huge banquet, and they needed extra staff urgently for it to go well.

Word Count: 115/2000

Last edited by Fernus Darkslayer on 21st January 2017, 10:08 pm; edited 5 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Second chances are important, but so is the law, break the law, I break you"

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Magic Application Approved!- Character Application Approved!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Player 

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Steam Bun Shuffle! Empty Re: Steam Bun Shuffle!

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 21st October 2016, 4:11 am

On his way to "The Wok of Flame", Fernus stopped by every historical site he could, soaking in all of the information like a sponge in water. After what seemed like an eternity in this massive town, Fernus finally arrived at his destination. Upon walking through the door, Fernus was greeted by Hinata and two, extremely stressed out chefs. It was going to be a long day. "Ah, Hello! I am Hinata Ajibana, the head chef of this establishment," said Hinata as she led Fernus inside, "you must be the wizard that accepted this job, I know that preparing food isn't exactly heroic, but the mere fact that you've turned up makes you my favourite person!"

Word Count: 231/2000

Last edited by Fernus Darkslayer on 21st January 2017, 10:05 pm; edited 3 times in total

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 23rd October 2016, 12:58 am

Fernus was pleased that the owner of this restaurant was being so nice to him, he had expected a famous chef like Hinata to act like they had a very long stick up their rear end, so her kindness was a welcome surprise. "Thank you for being so kind," responded Fernus, "my name's Fernus Darkslayer, I'm pleased to meet you!" Fernus' attitude changed as he read the menu, he was a good cook, but was he good enough to prepare so many dishes with only Hinata and her 2 assistants to help him? Fernus had really underestimated the definition of the word banquet. Hinata noticed Fernus' change in expression, and tried to cheer him up, "I know it seems like a lot, but with your magic on our side, I'm sure we'll be fine!"

Word Count: 365/2000

Last edited by Fernus Darkslayer on 21st January 2017, 10:09 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 23rd October 2016, 3:37 am

Upon entering the kitchen, Fernus instantly gained a much better state of mind, Fernus had recently gained a love for food, especially the process of preparing it, and being in a kitchen made him feel right at home straight away. "I'll be fine working mostly on my own preparing the smaller dishes, if you need my help I'll come right to your aid!" said Fernus with a newly acquired spring in his step, he strode over to a stove and got right to work. The dish he was preparing was called "海の恵み", or "Ocean's Bounty", it was a dish consisting of yakizakana (grilled rockfish), shiitake mushrooms, leeks, bok choy and yuzu (An asian citrus). Fernus gathered the ingredients and lit the stove (with his own flame of course), "This might just work out." thought Fernus to himself.

Word Count: 502/2000

Last edited by Fernus Darkslayer on 21st January 2017, 10:11 pm; edited 4 times in total

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 23rd October 2016, 5:03 am

Fernus started by chopping the vegetables with a red flame construct of a knife, then, he gathered them all and placed them in a pot of water with some rice, he set it to boil and started preparing the rockfish, he cut the heads and tails off, skinned the fish and placed them on the grill, he used his magic to speed up the process and within half an hour the fish were cooked! The vegetables were ready by then, so Fernus collected them and plated them with the fish, the only thing left was the yuzu, Fernus cut the yuzu in half, squeezed one half of each yuzu onto each dish, and left the other halves on the side of each dish to serve as decoration or extra juice. "If I keep preparing food at this pace, we'll have everything done with extra time by the time guests start arriving!" thought Fernus.

Word Count: 655/2000

Last edited by Fernus Darkslayer on 21st January 2017, 10:12 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 24th October 2016, 3:24 am

Fernus instantly got to work on the next dish, its name was "特別焼き鳥" or, "Special Yakitori", a type of skewered chicken. The ingredients involved were: Chicken, tare sauce, salt, Japanese pepper, shichimi and cayenne pepper. "This one's a simple dish, it should be done in no time!" thought Fernus. He started by gathering all of the spices and mixing them all together into one, then, he cut the chicken into little cubes and placed them all on the grill. After the chicken cubes were cooked, he placed them all on the skewers and covered them in spices, he then plated each one and sprinkled the salt over them. Finally, he drizzled some sauce onto each skewer. Soon enough, the skewers were all done and Fernus could move on to the next dish!

Word Count: 787/2000

Last edited by Fernus Darkslayer on 21st January 2017, 10:13 pm; edited 4 times in total

Fernus Darkslayer
    Fernus Darkslayer

Character Sheet
    Third Skill:

Post by Fernus Darkslayer 18th January 2017, 1:49 am

Fernus spent the rest of his time working on multiple smaller dishes and assisting his fellow cooks, everything was looking good, but Fernus had a bad feeling about something, he wasn't quite sure what it was, but something didn't feel quite right. After going back to his work, Fernus heard a scream on the other side of the kitchen, one of the stoves had ignited! Fernus rushed over to the burning stove and pushed aside the startled assistant, dissolving the flames with his magic. He then proceeded to help the assistant back onto her feet. "Don't worry, it'll be okay, if you give me some time I'll be able to fix this stove, in the mean time you can use mine, okay?" spoke Fernus in a reassuring tone, "O-Okay" replied the assistant as she walked over to Fernus' stove and got to work. After reporting the issue to Hinata, Fernus got to work fixing the broken stove.

Word Count: 944/2000

Current date/time is 2nd May 2024, 6:12 pm