Fairy Tail RP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• Patch Notes •                 • New User Guide •                • Guild Information •

Can't Hit Back;; Open.

Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -
    Cosmic Coins : 0
    Dungeon Tokens : 0

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Can't Hit Back;; Open. Empty Can't Hit Back;; Open.

Post by Pandora 9th September 2018, 7:28 pm

After they had taken down the woman who had been in the stinky caverns beneath that town for some reason, Pandora had made a very conscious decision. As a result of her growing curiosity towards hominids and Theo's kindness towards her, she wanted to see where he lived, what the humans who lived there were like. However, timid and inexperienced in hominid culture as she was, there was no way she could risk asking him in the wrong way by shapeshifting into her own bipedal form. In order to achieve what she wanted the dragoness had fled after they finished, turned invisible and avoided any attempts to search for long enough for the mage to decide it was time to head home. Stalking someone back to their house, it would be so creepy if she wasn't simply an innocent dragon who was scared of upsetting someone who had been so kind to her and wanted to explore more of the world.

Skip ahead and that brief history was why several dozen or more humans were now screaming in the town. "DRAGON!" considering she had ended up getting along with Theo, she turned her invisibility off when she was sure the large floating town he went to was where he would be staying for a while. Apparently? The sight of an eight-foot-tall pitch black dragon did not leave many of the civilians feeling very safe! Not minding the screaming much now that she assumed it was temporary due to Theo's eventually ceasing, she landed on the cobblestone street, bouncy in that and the few steps she took forward after that.

Why did the streets suddenly end up empty? There had been so many humans lining them before, it was confusing and she tilted her head quizzically in response to it. Pandora began wandering around the town, finding with each step that she could not see any humans anymore for some reason. Little did she know that the normal people who had been occupying the area she landed in had already retreated indoors to hide from the 'big scary dragon' of which she was not even close to.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

PandoraShadeShadow☂Seconday☂Tertiary☂Equipment☂

Can't Hit Back;; Open. Tumblr_n7wtu3Hg4w1tfft79o1_500
    Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Position : None
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Can't Hit Back;; Open. Empty Re: Can't Hit Back;; Open.

Post by Elvira Arcade 12th September 2018, 3:47 pm

I'll be here...
    Elvira Arcade
    Elvira tumbled out of the tavern's wooden door; half supported by, and half supporting another woman with long blonde hair.

"And then he said: "I don't know where the Vulcan went." Meanwhile, this lecherous grey ape was standing behind him with this...look." She exclaimed, waving a bottle of ale in a wide arc and splashing it along the street while failing to notice all the people running in the opposite direction.

The other woman tried to make a lewd face, but really only succeeded in wrinkling her brow and sticking her tongue out.

"That's the one!" Elvira proclaimed.

The duo stumbled down the street, clearly looking at each other more than the road, until the lively brown-haired wizard bumped into an obstruction. She tried to get her vision to focus as she put out her hands, groping at the shiny dark mass in front of her. As her vision cleared she noticed her drinking partner wearing a terrified expression for a few seconds before abruptly feinting and falling into a heap by the roadside.

"Well...there goes my evening."
    Elvira sighed, turning to try and get a better look at the roadblock. It was definitely big, scaly, black...finally she focused enough to realize she was trying to slide her hands all over the snout of a relatively small dragon. She raised an eyebrow and giggled, trying to pat it on the nose.

"Hi there big guy, wanna go to the show at the Concertum with me? I need a new date..."

Before Pandora stood a curvy hominid with short brown hair, sporting a pink hoodie and tight jean shorts. She had some sort of leather pouch strapped to one thigh and an ornate golden key dangling around her neck. The rather silly creature, who smelled strongly of alcohol, began to try and prod Pandora's face, attempting to nuzzle her snout with her own, flushed, cheeks.

Homininds...
    OOC Comments
    0000/0000 words
    Hai!!!
    pyxis

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Can't Hit Back;; Open. MNaPexz

Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Post by Luceam 24th September 2018, 5:36 pm

It was a long day for the mage, albeit a seemingly lazy one. Reality was dawning on her as her thoughts dwelled on what she did, she had left behind her home if she could even call what was left of that broken house home. She had spent the entire morning in the bath before deciding to actually do something with herself for the day as she prepared herself to leave her new apartment. She was still getting used to her new place in the guild, as a wizard. She couldn't begin to describe how it felt, it was amazing as she acquired her dream but she was worried about not living up to the expectations,and was afraid of her past coming back to haunt her or heaven forbid dragon her back. Growing restless within the space to herself, and the silence creeping in on her she decided to go out for a stroll. She doubted it could hurt,

Walking through the city, she couldn't believe that she was on a flying craft in the sky, it felt like he was on solid ground. "Magic is incredible" Luna looked around as she walked through the streets, excited by the possibility. Peaking about, she was curious to see what she could learn but couldn't decide where to start. However she hear people shouting the word dragon, which peaked her interest. She started running towards the shouting as opposed to away from it. She figured there was nothing wrong with checking something out in the stronghold city of the guild if it wasn't behind a locked door. Coming around the corner she saw the large black dragon, her green eyes sparked with life as she walked towards it, getting more interested as she approached the creature.

Passing by the woman before it, she walked right up to it's wings and traced her finger just above the dragon's scales all the way to the tail, making careful mental notes of everything. "Such a majestic form, what kind of dragon are you? I assume from your scales you might be a night time hunting breed and the spikes might support that. However your agile form seems to sport speed over brute strength as well as your slender tail."

Luna finished her tracing after doing a full circle around the dragon, anxious to know more but then suddenly remember she was probably being invasive. After reaching the creature's face again she bowed in shame as she hoped to seek forgiveness for instantly studying. "Oh, forgive me, I let my curiousity get the best of me. I am Luna, I am new to the guild, please forgive my earlier behaviour. You seem quite fascinating."
    Pandora
    Pandora

Player 
    Guild : -

Character Sheet
    First Skill:
    Second Skill:
    Third Skill:

Post by Pandora 11th October 2018, 11:20 am

She couldn't find the human she had come here following, that was intensely disappointing, but oh well it was a place to learn some about. Of course, it had been until the somewhat alarming experience of some girl crumbling over her muzzle, retracting her teeth swiftly as the human ran its hands all along her head. This was new, normally humans had some respect for the fact the head portion of a dragon was the most dangerous. Actually, for shades this was false, but no one really knew what her kind were since far as she knew, she was the first to interact with species outside the dragon spectrum. Green eyes narrowing slightly she started to believe this girl was sick, and thus raised a green glowing paw in an attempt to heal her. Drinking was not really a thing for the dragons where she lived, even though clearly some specie of dragon were willing to indulge.

"shades tepoha thric rigluin ihk dastudr, yth re irisvari." most humans? Heard the language of her kind as several animal sounds mixed together, unable to be understood, but she occasionally still spoke anyway. "wer ifnitot treskri ui wer jikael youwe" large green eyes glanced between them, once more checking on the seemingly ill girl, to see if her condition had improved any after being touched by the heal from before.

translations for luna.
    1st - Shades have no need for strength, we are healers
    2nd- The outside world is the wonderful thing

PandoraShadeShadow☂Seconday☂Tertiary☂Equipment☂

Can't Hit Back;; Open. Tumblr_n7wtu3Hg4w1tfft79o1_500
    Luceam
    Luceam

Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Player 
    Lineage : Equilibrium Equinox
    Guild : Sabertooth
    Experience : 3,252,365

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Nature Fairy
    Second Skill: AT-X
    Third Skill: Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Post by Luceam 11th October 2018, 7:58 pm

As the beast spoke, Luna was surprised as it made sense to her, almost as if she herself spoke the tongue until it had occured to her that she might have accidently touched the beast instead of trace her fingers. She could now notice that once out of focus thoughts as she could analyze the dragon and their words. However she had to agree with the dragon as it made sense given the attempted magic. [color:9254= #ff66cc]"I see, so healing is your specialty, a support based dragon." Luna could've guessed that as a dragon, it would be obvious that there would be some sort of appreciation of nature, at least that's what she determined when the creature said outside world. "Indeed, there is nothing that can compare to the natural beauty of the world

However the language had produced many questions for Luna. First off Luna started with polite intentions, but gradually faltered a bit. "So, do you have a name? Dragons seem to have a strong verbal language, so is there a written? Wait a minute, can you understand my tongue? I can clearly understand yours now I accidentally touched you and used my magic to study you. I picked up your language by accident, please forgive me, I don't think I can repeat you're language. Wait, are you a member of Crystal swan? Does that mean someone else here speaks dragon?" Luna had many more questions as she only had limited knowledge obtained through integration, but to her that was alright as the discovery of knowledge can be fun in a slower pursuit.

Luna Mira ff66cc||| AT-X |||
    Nature Fairy |||Neptuna 99ff66

Carpo's Prodigy Slayer

Bank

Amelia Thorn
    Elvira Arcade
    Elvira Arcade

Knight VIP Status- Regular VIP Status- VIP- Gain An Artifact- Quality Badge Level 1- Quality Badge Level 2- Quality Badge Level 3- Rising Star- Zodiac Key- Legal Guild Ace- A-Rank- Halloween Social - Halloween job event participant - Veteran Level 1- Character History!- Magic Application Approved!- Obtain A Secondary Magic!- Character Application Approved!- Complete Your First Job!- Obtain A Lineage!- Join A Faction!- Novice [250]- Motor City Rush- Hero- Summer Special Tier 1- Summer Special Donor- Summer Special Participant- Player 
    Lineage : Witchfire
    Guild : Aurora Guild Ace
    Dungeon Tokens : 6
    Experience : 21556.25

Character Sheet
    First Skill: Cards of the Uncrowned Saint
    Second Skill: Celestial Spirit Magic
    Third Skill:

Post by Elvira Arcade 12th October 2018, 6:53 am

I'll be here...
    Elvira Arcade
    Elvira's eyes narrowed as the pink haired woman walked directly passed her and started matter-of-factly examining the dragon she whose face she was massaging. She wasn't particularly fond of being ignored, nor of someone else trying to horn in on her date.

"Did she say dragon?" Elvira thought to herself as she tried to focus and look closer. "Huh that IS a dragon isn't it? Well...it hasn't eaten me yet...in for a penny and all that." She mused as she continued trying to cuddle with the creature's face.

"You know you shou..." She started, pausing when the dragon raised it's clawed feetie up and made some strange noises. Elvira giggled and reached out to gently meet the dragon's palm with her own. "High five!" She said as she wobbled. She continued to listen as the new girl rattled off information. It seemed odd that she was able to glean all this information by a simple examination but it wasn't out of the realm of possibility that she was a wizard experienced in such matters so Elvira didn't dismiss the information outright. Apparently the woman could also understand whatever it was the dragon was saying...interesting.

"I am reasonable confident, Pinky, that he..." She said before pausing and unsteadily tilting downward on one leg to look beneath the dragon with her arms outstretched for balance. "That she..." She continued, righting herself and nearly toppling backwards. "Is not a member of the guild...there aren't many *hic* places to hide a stamp on here. Also, shhh." She said, pressing her finger to her lips. "What's with all the questions? Just enjoy the moment." Elvira lectured while wondering if this pink haired girl was a member of the guild herself --she made it a point to keep track of most of the members...maybe she was new, but Elvira couldn't spot a mark anywhere.
    OOC Comments
    0000/0000 words
    Weee
    pyxis

Can't Hit Back;; Open. MNaPexz

Current date/time is 29th April 2024, 8:30 am